The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Deconstructing Spin

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Deconstructing Spin

Post by dragonfly on 10.09.12 22:40

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Ross wrote:Have you noticed how on television in particular, even in documentaries, there are now a lot of swaying camera motions, and quick jump-cuts from one scene to another? This is actually a form of hypnosis taking place, those movements open you up to suggestion. In fact watching television in itself is a form of hypnosis. The brain operates at four frequencies, and as you watch TV the beta, theta and delta waves level off, and after fifteen minutes you are in an alpha wave state. A person under hypnosis is also in an alpha wave state. You are opened up and in a highly suggestible state. Worth considering. One of the best things I ever did was getting rid of my television.
SNAP! Not had a TV for 10 years or more. So much more time to do other things - and you get the essential news on the internet in seconds instead of using up half-an-hour or more. TV and films have made us more gullible, and powerful people are behind these new media

best thing I did was get rid of tv television they are not called programmes for nothing ! also the word 'Government' translation in latin Govern = control , Ment = mind MINDCONTROL

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross on 10.09.12 23:54

@Tony Bennett wrote:SNAP! Not had a TV for 10 years or more. So much more time to do other things - and you get the essential news on the internet in seconds instead of using up half-an-hour or more. TV and films have made us more gullible, and powerful people are behind these new media
@dragonfly wrote:best thing I did was get rid of tv television they are not called programmes for nothing ! also the word 'Government' translation in latin Govern = control , Ment = mind MINDCONTROL
Hurrah! The revolution starts here! Apart from the incredible waste of time and the all-round numbing effect the potential for direct manipulation with digital TV is frightening. Millions of tiny lights flashing on and off at an imperceptible frequency could easily be used to directly create images in the subconscious mind. Truly Orwellian.

And yes, TV 'programmes' and news 'anchors', anchor being the NLP term for an embedded instruction. What is happening in children's programmes in particular, especially in cartoons is, well, evil I think is the word.

Buddha

Ross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.09.12 7:20

John Bird and Stephen Fry did a fantastic series on Radio 4 'Absolute Power' - very funny and very close to the bone as some episodes were aimed at Blair, how to make him more popular. Amongst others there was 'the baby Blair project'

It was moved to TV but the political episodes - as far as I know - were not used. Even so, (I saw them on youtube until they were pulled - fairly quickly) - it's quite obvious why such series are rarely or never repeated. Too close to the bone.

I see the appointment of Clarence as a front man. I think it was a mistake, Clarence has neither the presence nor the wit to deal with a halfway intelligent question. He has all the credibility of Basil Fawlty.
In the background someone was hard at work, so smoothly done, so truly Machiavellian.

One of the reasons I got rid of any TV ever given me - I never bought one in my life but people often gave me one, a few months of hypnosis and I gave it away again. Ross is right, there is something hypnotic about the screen itself, I found it most annoying sitting there like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

I was way too busy in the evenings to watch the thing anyway. When I moved house the last time in the UK, the TV licence people were my most ardent correspondents. I hear that threatening letters still arrive from time to time - pay my licence fee or else.

They worked like this: within a month I of moving in I had a letter simply requesting payment. A tiny square allowed me to tick 'no TV'.
Within another month the second letter arrived stating that I'd been there now for two months and for goodness' sakes I must have one by now. I ticked the box again, this time having to sign as well.
A week later, another letter arrived, telling me that I'd been b.....y lucky because their detection van had been in my area and my TV wasn't on! A list of the terrible things that could happen to me if I didn't pay came with it, prison, Guantanamo Bay...
Another week later two men - looking rather like Mormons - called and said they wanted to inspect my flat to make sure I didn't have a TV.
I said no, I live alone, you'll frighten the cat and I object to TV on principle - since then there's been a steady stream of reminders - 7 years on, they're still arriving at the contact address I gave when I left the country.

This is a good, but long video to watch, Ross: you probably already know this one.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5420753830426590918&q=Historic+Aaron+Russo

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum