Judge Peter Bowers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Judge Peter Bowers

Post by Invinoveritas on Thu 6 Sep - 19:49

How far are we prepared to defend our homes?
for the record, if someone tried to break into my home, then I would defend it with all means available to me, the same goes for all my property, also for my freedom of speech, where has the UK come to that victims have less to say than criminals?

Edited to add link to refer to your post.................

"A voyage of discovery is not just seeing new sights - it is seeing familiar sights with new eyes." Proust

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge Peter Bowers

Post by uppatoffee on Thu 6 Sep - 19:59

Sometimes I wonder if these judges actually live in the real world. If I was one of Rochford's victims I would be furious. It shows a complete lack of thought for the victims of his crimes, who have had their houses turned upside down, while Rochford took what he wanted to feed his drug habit.

Why dont these people think before they speak???

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge Peter Bowers

Post by sharonl on Thu 6 Sep - 20:52

I suppose that it is comforting to know that our dear Prime Minister actually does know right from wrong after all.

He may be correctly slamming a judge for condoning burglary, but as a taxpayer who has contributed to a very expensive and inefficient review of a very serious case in order to assist the family, two of which are prime suspects, I feel that I have been robbed or at least cheated.

Aren't Camerons actions in condoning the behaviour of the two prime suspects in a missing child case, regardless of all the available evidence, just as bad or even worse than that of this judge?

Is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?

"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum