The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Test - Who is lying who is telling the truth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Test - Who is lying who is telling the truth

Post by Guest on 31.08.12 16:36

This is a test from my newspaper today. unfortunatly the language is not english, but the test is based on looking at facial expressen so what they say really doesnt matter., and then guess who is telling the truth and who is not.. There are 8 people , 4 lying, 4 telling the truth, devided into couples where on lie and one tell the truth.

Im not even sure if you are able to see the video in other countries. Plz let me know, and admin plz remove tread if the vid is avalable only to my country.

Vid 1 - The interviewers - The darker skinned man in pink shirt is a expert in this area, he is tested to see if he can figure out whos lying and not

Vid 2 : they revels who lied and who didnt. The man in pink shirt talks about which expression that telled them of.

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=10068455

http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=55133

Back to top Go down

Re: Test - Who is lying who is telling the truth

Post by Guest on 31.08.12 17:17

I love tests like these ... smilie and I could play it. But only the first 2 couples, then the sound continued, but I could only see advertising clips.
It would be great if someone could put a clean video on youtube e.g.
Since the give-away of the lie is facial expressions, the language shouldn't be a barrier. To the contrary ... winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.08.12 17:23

Châtelaine wrote:I love tests like these ... smilie and I could play it. But only the first 2 couples, then the sound continued, but I could only see advertising clips.
Since the give-away of the lie is facial expressions, the language shouldn't be a barrier. To the contrary ... winkwink

glad it worked, yes there are advertisment for 10-20 min before ech video, after the adv. clips it will start :)

yeah I love this tests too:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.08.12 17:29

Moa wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:I love tests like these ... smilie and I could play it. But only the first 2 couples, then the sound continued, but I could only see advertising clips.

glad it worked, yes there are advertisment for 10-20 min before ech video, after the adv. clips it will start :)

Well, no, it didn't really work for me. Perhaps I wasn't precise enough to explain the problem.
It starts with advertising. Then the programme starts. However, after the 2nd set of people [the two girls], the voices of the 3rd set [the elder man and woman] can be heard, BUT as image I get advertising again. And no way I can stop it. As this is about facial expression, there's nothing I can do to determine who's lying: I cannot understand them and I cannot see them ... sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.08.12 17:49

Châtelaine wrote:
Moa wrote:

Well, no, it didn't really work for me. Perhaps I wasn't precise enough to explain the problem.
It starts with advertising. Then the programme starts. However, after the 2nd set of people [the two girls], the voices of the 3rd set [the elder man and woman] can be heard, BUT as image I get advertising again. And no way I can stop it. As this is about facial expression, there's nothing I can do to determine who's lying: I cannot understand them and I cannot see them ... sad

Ah I see..Well then I dont know why you get that.. Maybe because of country restrictions... Well I will try to make a copy of it , never done it before, but will try...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.08.12 18:06

Moa wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Moa wrote:

Ah I see..Well then I dont know why you get that.. Maybe because of country restrictions... Well I will try to make a copy of it , never done it before, but will try...
That would be great. Thanks in advance for trying roses

Back to top Go down

Video

Post by Guest on 31.08.12 21:47

I did my best with the tools I have. Im sure its full of misspellings and so but atleast it gives you a hint about what they are saying. I have never made a vid before so here you have my first one !

Hope its good enough to enjoy !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 31.08.12 22:38

Moa: you're a star!!!!!
Thank you very much roses

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum