The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleines bedroom in PDL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by Guest on 24.08.12 8:01

i just saw this article on the mccannfiles, its a news of the world article from May 2008 !

A few things I wonder about.

Madeleines wardrobe in the room , and they says this :

The view of the wardrobe in Maddie’s room, right, shows the spot where controversial forensic “evidence” was found——a bloody footprint which was visible to the naked eye. Its the first I heard of it so I guess the news got that wrong, ? even a year after the event...

In this article there are also images from the room, and the beds are separated. Does anyone know if this is the normal look of the room? because in K's book she writes about how they separated the beds in the childrens room to make room for cotts, and how they pushed the bed togetherin the other room to make it a double bed. So it make sence that the childrens room was the main doublebed room. But the pictures in this article show the room as singlebed rooms..

Confusion is alway good eyh :D


http://mccannfiles.com/id21.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by tigger on 24.08.12 8:39

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.nl/search?updated-min=2012-04-01T00:00:00%2B02:00&updated-max=2012-05-01T00:00:00%2B02:00&max-results=4

This is a very good blogspot from Anna Esse. The above link: you will have to scroll down a bit and you'll come to the bedroom and the fixed headboards.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by PeterMac on 24.08.12 9:40

In holiday lets it is very normal to have two single beds in a room, which can then be pushed together to make a double if people want to. The headboards are generally screwed to the wall, rather than attached to the bed, so when yo push them together it can look a bit odd.


____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by Guest on 24.08.12 9:49

I know, I just got confused by the different photos. I guess they changed the look of the room afterwards, and notw's image of her room in 2008 is not the same or changed since the event in 2007.




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by PeterMac on 24.08.12 10:51

It has certainly been changed. In the first photo the headboard is behind the chest of drawers and the alleged Maddie bed does not therefore have one. The second bed is rammed up against the far wall, trapping the curtains (which incidentally cannot therefore have whooshed )
In the second photo the whole room has been re-designed, the headboard put in its place behind the alleged Maddie bed, and small amount of space has been allowed for the curtain to hang down.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by tigger on 24.08.12 18:14

@ Moa

The bloody footprint is one of these things that escapes me - I read something from time to time and then it disappears! Kate had this long and unnecessary story of being bitten by a dog when she was out jogging. In her new pink shoes I believe although that is yet another story.

If there was a bloody footprint on the night then surely it would have been lost amongst the many people who were in that room.

Not only do we have the bloody footprint story, we have Kate's lengthy explanation of why the bed near the window was very untidy and clearly slept in.
All the same, there were no footprints on that bed and that was the only way according to the mcCanns that the abductor could get in.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by Nina on 24.08.12 18:46

@tigger wrote:@ Moa

The bloody footprint is one of these things that escapes me - I read something from time to time and then it disappears! Kate had this long and unnecessary story of being bitten by a dog when she was out jogging. In her new pink shoes I believe although that is yet another story.

If there was a bloody footprint on the night then surely it would have been lost amongst the many people who were in that room.

Not only do we have the bloody footprint story, we have Kate's lengthy explanation of why the bed near the window was very untidy and clearly slept in.
All the same, there were no footprints on that bed and that was the only way according to the mcCanns that the abductor could get in.

From the depths of this fuzzy head, wasn't this footprint the same as a footprint on the sill of the boot of the Scenic?

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2657
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by Mariita on 24.08.12 23:34

Yes, I read about these footprints in some early articles (2007), one print in the hotelroom and the other in the hired car. Both size 38 or 39 which I believe is approximately size 5 in British/American shoesize. The blood on the identical footprints belonged 'most likely' to Madeleine, according to a secret forensic report.

Is there any truth in this or what?? Obviously the report wasn't held 'secret' enough as some newspapers found out about it...

Mariita

Posts : 127
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by Nina on 25.08.12 9:34

@Mariita wrote:Yes, I read about these footprints in some early articles (2007), one print in the hotelroom and the other in the hired car. Both size 38 or 39 which I believe is approximately size 5 in British/American shoesize. The blood on the identical footprints belonged 'most likely' to Madeleine, according to a secret forensic report.

Is there any truth in this or what?? Obviously the report wasn't held 'secret' enough as some newspapers found out about it...

Hmmm, I am a size 38 or a 5 in old money yes And I am quite small in stature just 5 feet, so a size 38/5 would be a smallish person, very likely a woman.
Now Kate has large feet imo so not her and not Gerry either I would guess, so someone with access to 5A on that holiday and also the Scenic all those days later, thinking

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2657
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by Mariita on 25.08.12 10:49

Another rumour was something about a syringe found on the bedroom floor. Wasn´t Jane Tanner involved in that discussion? By the way, what shoesize does she have?

Mariita

Posts : 127
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by Nina on 25.08.12 11:06

@Mariita wrote:Another rumour was something about a syringe found on the bedroom floor. Wasn´t Jane Tanner involved in that discussion? By the way, what shoesize does she have?

Didn't read about the syringe. I have no idea what size shoes JT takes, maybe the picture of the group all standing on the court steps may give us some idea of height, and show size, though it will not be an exact science nah Can't do pictures though.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2657
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by Mariita on 25.08.12 11:20

Okay, found the pic but doesn´t give much clues...besides was she still in PDL at the time when the car was hired?

Hmm, thought I had succeeded in sending the pic but obviously not. No info available there anyway...

The syringe issue might have been connected with the discussion about sedatives, will check it up where it came from.

Mariita

Posts : 127
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by Guest on 25.08.12 11:57

IIRC the bloody footprint was a myth started by News of the World in May 2008. I've never seen any evidence of it. To the contrary I do recall that it was tripped up later on, but cannot remember how, where and when. Will see what I can find.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by tigger on 25.08.12 12:02

Châtelaine wrote:IIRC the bloody footprint was a myth started by News of the World in May 2008. I've never seen any evidence of it. To the contrary I do recall that it was tripped up later on, but cannot remember how, where and when. Will see what I can find.

You might find this topic from MM interesting. I think the bloody footprint is on it as well.
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t18832-questions-answered-before-anybody-asked-them?highlight=questions+answered+before+they+are+asked

Sorry, there's only one mention in it of Kate having her ankle bitten by a dog, she had an entry in the diary about a whole pack of dogs though, but that was after 3/5 - I think she was jogging on Rocha Negra.
The ankle bit may be connected with the pink trainers.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by Guest on 25.08.12 12:08

Article about the bloody footprint and DNA testing from October 2007..........

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/bloody-footprint-in-maddie-case/story-e6frf7lf-1111114645248


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by tigger on 25.08.12 12:16

candyfloss wrote:Article about the bloody footprint and DNA testing from October 2007..........

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/bloody-footprint-in-maddie-case/story-e6frf7lf-1111114645248


Gosh! I wonder if this was suppressed afterwards and is still in the withheld files. The PJ were pretty annoyed by that time and this may well have been leaked information rather than a complete fantasy. The explanation given in advance by Kate - dogs, clearly not her favourite pets.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleines bedroom in PDL

Post by russiandoll on 25.08.12 13:04

quote Tigger :
Sorry, there's only one mention in it of Kate having her ankle bitten by a dog, she had an entry in the diary about a whole pack of dogs though, but that was after 3/5 - I think she was jogging on Rocha Negra.
The ankle bit may be connected with the pink trainers.

Kate McCann as a doctor should have and would have gone to get either an injection or a course of antibiotics if the bite had broken the skin, standard practice. She never mentioned any follow-up to the dog bite so I doubt the pack of dogs incident happened.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum