The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MCCANNS v AMARAL: The final trial...Will it start in 3 weeks - or will there be another postponement? UPDATE NOW DELAYED UNTIL JANUARY

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MCCANNS v AMARAL: The final trial...Will it start in 3 weeks - or will there be another postponement? UPDATE NOW DELAYED UNTIL JANUARY

Post by aiyoyo on 11.09.12 18:30

In my view even if the Yard were to conclude it was an crime of abduction by a stranger, that would have no value in the Portugal jurisdiction whatsoever. It cant because legally it is just not feasible or legitimate to take into consideration review verdict made by an authority who does not have prime primacy over the investigation. The crime happened in Portuguese soil and only the verdict of Portuguese authority counts, nothing less than that will suffice for the purpose of Court.

The mccanns is stuck between a rock and a very hard place because they cant withdraw regardless because if they do it will be regarded as filing in bad faith, and a defeat by default like that will be mal vu that will put a further dent in their already wrecked reputation and may have other repercussions for them.

They are defeated through and through even before they started. I cant see how they are going to turn round the last two verdict against them. They would need more than a miracle. Also loud mouth, crude and aggressive Pinto as their witness, is going to ruin them than help.
Libel is the most difficult thing to prove under the Portuguese law. You only have to look at Mad Marco's case as benchmark of the level of difficulty. The mccanns didn't do themselves any favour when they appeared on national tv to blah, lie, and spin all affording ammunition to Amaral's defence team. Kate's bewk is a longest piece of suicide document that will guarantee her death by paper strangulation in Court.

If the Yard should come to the same conclusion as the Portuguese that the mccanns didnt cooperate to eliminate themselves then their libel case will self destruct and Amaral will be well and truly vindicated.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MCCANNS v AMARAL: The final trial...Will it start in 3 weeks - or will there be another postponement? UPDATE NOW DELAYED UNTIL JANUARY

Post by jay2001 on 11.09.12 20:34

Kate had to attend the hearing in Lisbon previously to see the white of Amaral's eyes. They had to go for Maddie's sake. Well what's different now?

She told Aled Jones she could forgive the abductor. But they persecute Dr A. Why? Words fail me. Supposed to be Catholics. As long as Dr A is ruined financially that seems to be the goal. I'm sickened by the hypocrisy.

jay2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.09.12 20:48

@jay2001 wrote:She told Aled Jones she could forgive the abductor. But they persecute Dr A. Why? Words fail me. Supposed to be Catholics. As long as Dr A is ruined financially that seems to be the goal. I'm sickened by the hypocrisy.

kate mccann can say to everyone she can forgive the abductor because....There is no abductor

kate mccann will persecute GA because.....He is the serious threat that can expose the truth of their scam...the truth of the lie

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 11.09.12 20:53

@jd wrote:
@jay2001 wrote:She told Aled Jones she could forgive the abductor. But they persecute Dr A. Why? Words fail me. Supposed to be Catholics. As long as Dr A is ruined financially that seems to be the goal. I'm sickened by the hypocrisy.

kate mccann can say to everyone she can forgive the abductor because....There is no abductor

kate mccann will persecute GA because.....He is the serious threat that can expose the truth of their scam...the truth of the lie

Brilliant post jd, simple and to the point roses

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 10.06.13 13:05

@Spaniel wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:I agree with aniandr. Medical Drs might say 'we let her down' when a patient dies when their
treatment fails, and perhaps they realise they didn't do enough for the
patient, but I don't think that is the normal meaning. I don't think 'we let her down' means 'we killed her' or 'we let her die'. I think it means 'we have failed her', which could be said to be the truth.

Show one example where the phrase "Let down" relates to death in med terms.

Just clearing up a few things from the earlier part of this thread. According to the Bewch Madeleine Kate refers to her Father and Mother both independently saying "We feel like we've let you down".Wah wah wah. Maybe its some strange Scally terminology.
Also with her refusal to answer the questions Kate was seething under her breath calling the investigator a "F****** Tosser F****** Tosser, he doesn't deserve my respect". Both perfectly innocent answers as to what happened.
Oh BTW, I was born on June 09 2013.

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 10.06.13 14:04

@Woburn_exile wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:
@Miraflores wrote:I agree with aniandr. Medical Drs might say 'we let her down' when a patient dies when their
treatment fails, and perhaps they realise they didn't do enough for the
patient, but I don't think that is the normal meaning. I don't think 'we let her down' means 'we killed her' or 'we let her die'. I think it means 'we have failed her', which could be said to be the truth.

Show one example where the phrase "Let down" relates to death in med terms.

Just clearing up a few things from the earlier part of this thread. According to the Bewch Madeleine Kate refers to her Father and Mother both independently saying "We feel like we've let you down".Wah wah wah. Maybe its some strange Scally terminology.
Also with her refusal to answer the questions Kate was seething under her breath calling the investigator a "F****** Tosser F****** Tosser, he doesn't deserve my respect". Both perfectly innocent answers as to what happened.
Oh BTW, I was born on June 09 2013.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Woburn_exile. Sorry I'm a day late.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.06.13 14:09

Happy non-birthday to you and everyone else who wasn't born yesterday.

Maybe Kate wasn't aware that, in all missing person cases, the immediate family members are the first ones to be questioned and then eliminated from the enquiry if it's clear that they were not involved.

It must have been a shock to her delicate system that her social standing did not exclude her from being investigated the same as lesser mortals and then not believed when she came up with a load of twaddle.

My heart bleeds for her.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 10.06.13 22:25

@jay2001 wrote:Kate had to attend the hearing in Lisbon previously to see the white of Amaral's eyes. They had to go for Maddie's sake. Well what's different now?
She told Aled Jones she could forgive the abductor. But they persecute Dr A. Why? Words fail me. Supposed to be Catholics. As long as Dr A is ruined financially that seems to be the goal. I'm sickened by the hypocrisy.
And don't forget that team Mc accused Amaral of publishing the "truth of the lie" to make money, but then they went after that money. And Kate published her book on the lame excuse that was the truth and that it was needed because the fund was running low on money but THE WORLD knows the fund money was used to everything EXCEPT SEARCH FOR MISSING MADELEINE (or madeleine according to mommy's book).

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:We must always remain optimistic, after all Amaral HAS defeated them
TWICE in court before. The Portuguese have been slated for FIVE YEARS by
Team Mc, there is no way on God's green earth Amaral will lose this
case. Not a chance.
I have every faith he will win this, and the best
way of supporting Amaral is to collectively believe in a positive
outcome. Believe in the law of attraction. One thing all of life's
winners have in common is an unshakeable belief in success and positive
outcomes!!
Completely agree. Not a chance. Because this is going on in Portuguese courts and everything Mr Amaral said is actually in the PJ files.
Team Mc can say whatever they want,that Amaral claims dammed the search for their missing daughter. I'd love to see them give ONE single proof that they themselves searched for her. 150 or so people were out on the night of May 3 2007 in PDL looking for Madeleine while Kate was inside the apartment and Gerry slept for a couple of hours. When the PJ was holding their breaths driving the couple to the station waiting for a confirmation of a sighting, Kate later complains that they drove too fast! When confronted with the dogs video, instead of getting worried that their beloved missing daughter may have been harmed, they dismiss the video and Gerry didn't even wanted to look at the screen. Not even the best author in the world could write something so surreal as this!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.06.13 6:45

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Happy non-birthday to you and everyone else who wasn't born yesterday.

Maybe Kate wasn't aware that, in all missing person cases, the immediate family members are the first ones to be questioned and then eliminated from the enquiry if it's clear that they were not involved.

It must have been a shock to her delicate system that her social standing did not exclude her from being investigated the same as lesser mortals and then not believed when she came up with a load of twaddle.

You've hit the nail on the head. All along the McCanns have behaved like a couple of children who've initially done a naughty thing but big brother made it all right and not only that, big brother said no-one can ever touch them - he'll see to that.
Kids on the same block have been beaten up and made to pay all their pocket money to the two if they stepped out of line. It's just that pesky kid from the block across the road (not big brothers' patch) who'se not frightened of them and that is because it's very, very stupid to take away everything from someone who now has nothing to lose.

Never put your enemy in that position.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.06.13 8:15

and never,ever announce that you would like your opponent to feel fear. Dumb move.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

People on here, worked hard.

Post by Seek truth on 11.06.13 9:36

What is SO ANNOYING is that all that's been said on here and by people around the world, and all the facts, the press are not interested. Funny don't you think?

Instead they have time to search for rubbish.
It's quite laughable. laugh

Why do they avoid all of this? Many good people on here have done MOST of the work solving this mysterious case for FREE!!! They should be rewarded!!!

I know I haven't had much to say on here (no time) but I have read.

The press can't be bothered!
Doesn't make sense does it?

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 11.06.13 10:10

@tigger wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Happy non-birthday to you and everyone else who wasn't born yesterday.

You've hit the nail on the head. All along the McCanns have behaved like a couple of children who've initially done a naughty thing but big brother made it all right and not only that, big brother said no-one can ever touch them - he'll see to that.
Kids on the same block have been beaten up and made to pay all their pocket money to the two if they stepped out of line. It's just that pesky kid from the block across the road (not big brothers' patch) who'se not frightened of them and that is because it's very, very stupid to take away everything from someone who now has nothing to lose.

Never put your enemy in that position.

Its this big brother thing that gets me. If your child had gone missing whilst on holiday after you had left her alone in an apartment whilst you went out on the razz would you ring influential govt people to publicise your version of events. Everybody and I mean everybody I heard from after the incident whilst horrified that a little girl was missing also said what fucking lousy neglectful parents. Why is it that nobody in the British embassy or the media thought the same? The McCann gerry the creep has said that it is no different than having dinner out in your garden at home (which is nonsense). Is there anyone who has broadcasted this view that agrees this is acceptable childcare? There are plenty of reports out there quite rightly condemning them for it. Who is this big brother that has chosen to in this case ignore all childcare laws, politically interfere with police investigations then fund a legal body to attack anyone that does not toe the party line? In this day and age where transparancy in legal matters is all the rage we seem to have more of a "Night and Fog" where these 2 are concerned. Before I get challenged on it I believe it is perfectly acceptable to have secrecy where national security is an issue but not for a missing child.

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.06.13 10:19

@Woburn_exile wrote:Why is it that nobody in the British embassy or the media thought the same?
My recollection is that some people were removed from the Embassy for expressing doubts about the McCan's official version (s) of events.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB on 11.06.13 10:38

@Woburn_exile wrote:In this day and age where transparancy in legal matters is all the rage we seem to have more of a "Night and Fog" where these 2 are concerned. Before I get challenged on it I believe it is perfectly acceptable to have secrecy where national security is an issue but not for a missing child.
To express your concerns, which I share, a slightly different way: Why does the establishment seemingly regard whatever happened in Portugal as a national security issue?

AndyB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 11.06.13 12:40

@AndyB wrote:
@Woburn_exile wrote:In this day and age where transparancy in legal matters is all the rage we seem to have more of a "Night and Fog" where these 2 are concerned. Before I get challenged on it I believe it is perfectly acceptable to have secrecy where national security is an issue but not for a missing child.
To express your concerns, which I share, a slightly different way: Why does the establishment seemingly regard whatever happened in Portugal as a national security issue?
Because IMO there were a lot of very important people on PDL at the time, doing whatever secret thingthey were doing and that could not be know and those VIPS could not be connected to each other. Again, all in my opinion.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.06.13 13:10

@Seek truth wrote:What is SO ANNOYING is that all that's been said on here and by people around the world, and all the facts, the press are not interested. Funny don't you think?

Instead they have time to search for rubbish.
It's quite laughable.

Why do they avoid all of this? Many good people on here have done MOST of the work solving this mysterious case for FREE!!! They should be rewarded!!!

I know I haven't had much to say on here (no time) but I have read.

The press can't be bothered!
Doesn't make sense does it?

Yes It is annoying Seek the truth, I'm sure the MSM will have all the information and probably evidence they need to fill their front pages for a long time, they'd have a field day.

IMO they have a super injunction out that's why there's a media black out, apart from the silly sightings they keep printing.

Yes I seem to remember that PeterMac about Embassey staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 11.06.13 16:26

@PeterMac wrote:
@Woburn_exile wrote:Why is it that nobody in the British embassy or the media thought the same?
My recollection is that some people were removed from the Embassy for expressing doubts about the McCan's official version (s) of events.
Not the first time I've heard this. So who is this big brother that acts as an invisible hand?
Personally investigations and inquiries for political reasons make me sick.

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.06.13 22:26

I hope it is not too long before we start hearing something from Portugal about a date for trial or whether settlement has been reached.

Very quiet indeed.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile on 18.06.13 22:47

@aniandr wrote:Dont know. But no matter it seems Strange? Its not that she was in a hurry to go searching herself.

Were the suspects when they were to anwser? Im thinking: other country, no lawyer etc? Maybe they thought it would be loosing time and wanted a lawyer  if they were to anwser? In case of problems and foreign language? And told not to anwser by lawyer on phone? I think it would be normal procedure to refuse to anwser without a lawyer by your side, hence everything you say Will be used against you, and hell know if they are allowed to ask. Where i live you have the Right to have a lawyer by you side and the police get you one until you get your own. Did they have a lawyer by Their side - ore was the questions befor they were made suspects? I mean - if i was suspect in a foreign country i would refuse to anwser A's Well befor my lawyer came.

Sorry Aniandr. As I said in an earlier post the fact that she lied about the window and shutters being forced, not just to the police and the media at the time but also to the British media in her documentary and then in her book makes it a definite deliberate act of dishonesty. A fact that would not only make her a suspect but also help to convict. She avoided answering truthfully to lie after lie after lie regardless of lawyers, she even tried to depict their lawyer as a liar by shrouding the plea bargain as a misunderstanding. The stupid woman will break someday and reap her just desserts.

Woburn_exile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.06.13 8:41

@Woburn_exile wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
Not the first time I've heard this. So who is this big brother that acts as an invisible hand?

This may have been diicussed and posted before, and I do remember reading about the British Embassy, but not in depth. however anyone who hasn't read it before like myself it makes very interesting reading.

McCann Case: Freedom of Information Act on John Buck former Ambassador
20 March 2009

It was Tony Blair and Gordon Brown who were behind the instructions given to the UK ambassador, John Buck, and to the British consul, Bill Henderson (the two senior UK diplomats in Portugal at the time she disappeared), to make sure Gerry and Kate McCann were given all possible assistance.

A few minutes after the return to Faro of the team of experts that the PJ had sent to Leicester, Her Majesty's British Ambassador, John Buck, to the Portuguese Republic was already visiting their premises. The presence of the diplomat, that has been confirmed by several journalist, is in direct relation with the Madeleine McCann case and was not asked by the Portuguese Authorities. The ambassador has stayed half an hour with the police.

John Buck - British Ambassador in Portugal in May 2006 - resigns his post on 10/09/07 - shortly after the McCanns are made suspects. John is replaced by Alexander Ellis. Leaves the Diplomatic Services entirely.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/03/mccann-case-freedom-of-information-act.html

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards on 05.07.13 0:53

Cherry Blossom wrote:
@Woburn_exile wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

This may have been diicussed and posted before, and I do remember reading about the British Embassy, but not in depth. however anyone who hasn't read it before like myself it makes very interesting reading.

20 March 2009

It was Tony Blair and Gordon Brown who were behind the instructions given to the UK ambassador, John Buck, and to the British consul, Bill Henderson (the two senior UK diplomats in Portugal at the time she disappeared), to make sure Gerry and Kate McCann were given all possible assistance.

A few minutes after the return to Faro of the team of experts that the PJ had sent to Leicester, Her Majesty's British Ambassador, John Buck, to the Portuguese Republic was already visiting their premises. The presence of the diplomat, that has been confirmed by several journalist, is in direct relation with the Madeleine McCann case and was not asked by the Portuguese Authorities. The ambassador has stayed half an hour with the police.

John Buck - British Ambassador in Portugal in May 2006 - resigns his post on 10/09/07 - shortly after the McCanns are made suspects. John is replaced by Alexander Ellis. Leaves the Diplomatic Services entirely.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/03/mccann-case-freedom-of-information-act.html

spin they will all have signed official secrets,but wounder what effect latest goings on will have on the books trial, there does seem to be some fear around case still, is there such a thing as a super duper injunction uk ! how does that link in with free speech uk:spin: and could it include the Fund,surely not possible in law:spin: spin

sheila.edwards

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.07.13 11:13

@sheila.edwards wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
@Woburn_exile wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:

20 March 2009

spin they will all have signed official secrets,but wounder what effect latest goings on will have on the books trial, there does seem to be some fear around case still, is there such a thing as a super duper injunction uk ! how does that link in with free speech uk:spin: and could it include the Fund,surely not possible in law:spin: spin

If the book trial doesn't go ahead then imo it will be because the British Goverment has put pressure on the Portugese, trade links ect, remember the Portugese are in debt. GA is a man of principles, I do hope he doesn't give in to alll those who want to trash him with their dirty tricks.

There was something going on in Pria de Luz when TM were there, why all those medical people, and remember GM saying "He wasn't there to f****** enjoy himself". there were probably some very high profile VIP's there, TM knew who they were and partied with them, unfortunatly something happened to Madeleine which upset the apple cart and these VIP's had to be protected at all costs, imo maybe GM threatened blackmail if they weren't all afforded the same protection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa on 05.07.13 13:48

I don't buy the VIP thing - why on earth would people like TM be partying with VIPs? Any why would VIPs be in a budget resort in April? In any case 'VIP' is a ephemeral things- people's importance comes and goes, and no-one has permanent immunity.
The truth will out, eventually - there is now too much in the public domain for to be whooshed. And also at some point, one or more of the T9 marital relationships will break down, and the pact will be broken.

Praiaaa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest. on 06.07.13 1:04

@Praiaaa wrote:I don't buy the VIP thing - why on earth would people like TM be partying with VIPs? Any why would VIPs be in a budget resort in April? In any case 'VIP' is a ephemeral things- people's importance comes and goes, and no-one has permanent immunity.
The truth will out, eventually - there is now too much in the public domain for to be whooshed. And also at some point, one or more of the T9 marital relationships will break down, and the pact will be broken.

VIP's importance does come and go unless they are or are related to serious money or royalty then it doesn't

IMO there is something about the week that is being hidden other than what happened to M

They could have been having a conference there, April is ideal as reasonably quiet and can get a few rounds of golf in

guest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.07.13 20:56

Half way through July. Still no news.

Somebody in Portugal put us out our misery please.smilie 

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum