The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Have a look at this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have a look at this!

Post by Guest on 21.08.12 16:19

Back to top Go down

Re: Have a look at this!

Post by Guest on 21.08.12 16:55

I can't see anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.08.12 17:00

Disregard, I found it...did you mean the little girl in the swimming pool?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.08.12 17:02

Me neither :-(

But whilst we're at "have a look at this": I happened to stumble upon this video of a US programme about "Stranger Danger", both informative and comical and at times impressive [e.g. the mother, who has REALLY lost her child to stranger abduction]. Of course there's some reference to the McCann case and comments are interesting too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0LLWS2DEeU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.08.12 17:03

@admin wrote:Disregard, I found it...did you mean the little girl in the swimming pool?
Could you give a new link, please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.08.12 17:07

Châtelaine wrote:
@admin wrote:Disregard, I found it...did you mean the little girl in the swimming pool?
Could you give a new link, please?

You could try this link (which seems to be the same) but I went to the home page and put in ocean club and found it that way. I don't think it looks like Maddie

http://www.thomascook.com/product/?brandCode=T&searchId=1345560587802&trail=62010%3AAll_Beach_Destinations%3A30001%3APraia_da_Luz%3A19008%3A09012012-09302012&tcSearchResultId=TCHHOL%404168990-&sortOrder=&journey=normal&srpTrail=62010%3AAll_Beach_Destinations%3A30001%3APraia_da_Luz%3A19008%3A09012012-09302012&productId=prod233102&sortingBy=&resultsCount=5&pageNum=1&searchType=tc&roomCodes=62BSTZ_bbc_4%40&dd=09132012&accomIndex=2

Back to top Go down

Post by Waxwing on 21.08.12 17:09

It took a couple of tries before I managed to access the video.
I agree that the little girl does look remarkably like Madeleine. but later in the video the same child is seen again playing with another child, and this time she doesn't in my opinion.

Waxwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline on 21.08.12 17:13

@Waxwing wrote:It took a couple of tries before I managed to access the video.
I agree that the little girl does look remarkably like Madeleine. but later in the video the same child is seen again playing with another child, and this time she doesn't in my opinion.

My sentiments exactly.

Can't believe they didn't notice how alike the child is the first time you see her, and then get another child 'model.' Very insensitive to use this child in the promotional video. Maybe C-R will sue for the hurt this is causing their clients. Maybe the sardine munching Portuguese police could get down to that pool and retrieve Maddie?

pauline

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.08.12 17:17

I won't be at all surprised if this image appears in The Sun as the evidence of another sighting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 21.08.12 17:28

Looks like any kid playing to me. All blond girls at age four are indistinguishable to others apart from their own parents.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.08.12 17:31

@Spaniel wrote:Looks like any kid playing to me. All blond girls at age four are indistinguishable to others apart from their own parents.
As Bridget O'Donnell [partner of Jez Wilkins] suggested in her woolly Guardian article in 2007 ...

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.08.12 17:34

@Waxwing wrote:It took a couple of tries before I managed to access the video.

That's what I thought, she is a little older too imo. But she looks most like the girl in the playground photo.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 21.08.12 20:19

Châtelaine wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:Looks like any kid playing to me. All blond girls at age four are indistinguishable to others apart from their own parents.
As Bridget O'Donnell [partner of Jez Wilkins] suggested in her woolly Guardian article in 2007 ...

Which in turns brings me right back to the question as to how credible all of those "independent" sightings of Madeleine during that week in PDL were.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum