The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Ribisl on 19.09.12 0:25

@jd wrote:
@Ross wrote:
@jd wrote:The short answer is no but the PJ would have got the proof and evidence required which I assume has not been released to the public in the PJ files.

Okay, so there is nothing in the public domain, we have to assume that the PJ has something undisclosed. Would they even look to confirm this? It would not be a regular part of such a investigation, it would be reasonable for them to take it as read that Madeleine was there at the time claimed. Thinking aloud, how could they actually prove it? Airline records? They can be altered by spooks. Passport control at Faro? Even if Madeleine's passport was scanned, a substitute child, (asleep on a shoulder maybe?) probably wouldn't be noticed. Even so, bearing in mind the direct intervention of the ambassador with the director of the PJ this line of investigation could be blocked internally.

So can we even place Madeleine in 5a that week? It seems we can't. Fascinating.

I believe Maddie was there, but because something happened early in the holiday it seems like she wasn't
I agree with you on this one. I believe the airport and the playground photos are genuine and prove that Madeleine was there. But after that no more pictures sad

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Ross on 19.09.12 0:36

@Ribisl wrote:I agree with you on this one. I believe the airport and the playground photos are genuine and prove that Madeleine was there. But after that no more pictures

But there's no date on the airport footage or those pictures is there? They could have been taken a month earlier. It only just occurred to me that we do not have definitive proof of her presence at the times we have been told she was there, so the possibility that she wasn't does exist. So I am interested if anyone can actually prove Madeleine was there on he week in question. If she wasn't, it would explain the absence of her DNA (hair on the pillow for example) and the dozens if not hundreds of photos definitively placing her there, because those would have been there if she was surely?

____________________
"Believe nothing, no matter where you heard it, no matter who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha

Ross

Posts : 205
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by aiyoyo on 19.09.12 2:55

One question:

If she wasn't how did she end up under Murat's tarmac drive (If Birch is to be believed)?

Surely if they've had a prior visit there staying at same resort, staff would have mentioned it.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Was Madeleine in PDL?

Post by Guest on 19.09.12 9:24

Ross, you mention that Madeleine's passport might have been scanned but we know that the photo of her in it was taken when she was a baby and so it would have been totally useless in confirming that the child being presented as her actually was.

As for the staff not mentioning that the family had been there before, maybe their previous visit was so uneventful that nobody remembered them. There was an interesting early quote in a paper that Kate felt safe in leaving the children because she'd been there before.

It could have been an error of course but it would explain the poolside photo if it was true. I've always thought both children look too young for it to have been taken in May 2007.

Apologies for wandering off the credit cards topic.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Luca90 on 20.09.12 18:09

@Ross wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:I agree with you on this one. I believe the airport and the playground photos are genuine and prove that Madeleine was there. But after that no more pictures

But there's no date on the airport footage or those pictures is there? They could have been taken a month earlier. It only just occurred to me that we do not have definitive proof of her presence at the times we have been told she was there, so the possibility that she wasn't does exist. So I am interested if anyone can actually prove Madeleine was there on he week in question. If she wasn't, it would explain the absence of her DNA (hair on the pillow for example) and the dozens if not hundreds of photos definitively placing her there, because those would have been there if she was surely?

But there was no DNA of the twins and we know they were there too.

Luca90

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by MikeyB on 20.09.12 18:16

What about the DNA Eddie and Keela alerted to?

MikeyB

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Guest on 20.09.12 20:32

Eddie & Keela reacted respectively to cadaver scent and blood. They couldn't react to DNA specifically ,because that's up to the laboratories when they get some substance to test. The dogs just alert to : a dead body & blood over here ...

ETA they react to "what" and not to "who"

but with only one person missing, who might have been the "who" ... ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Ross on 20.09.12 20:38

@Luca90 wrote:But there was no DNA of the twins and we know they were there too.
There would have been hairs on the pillow, the clothes they were wearing and so on, so they could have got some if they wanted, but why would they need DNA from the twins? They would want some from the missing girl in case it was needed for identification purposes.

____________________
"Believe nothing, no matter where you heard it, no matter who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha

Ross

Posts : 205
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Ross on 20.09.12 20:44

@Mike wrote:What about the DNA Eddie and Keela alerted to?
Châtelaine is right about the dogs, but if I remember correctly that when tested the blood samples found behind the sofa could have come from Madeleine, but it was not conclusive. Even if it was hers, it would not place her there the week in question. The question here is exploring the possibility that the McCanns were in PdL the month before, and the blood could have been shed then.

So we still don't have definite proof Madeleine was in that apartment that week.

____________________
"Believe nothing, no matter where you heard it, no matter who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha

Ross

Posts : 205
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The

Post by aniandr on 20.09.12 20:54

The dna thing is odd. It would be on towels, glasses, hairbrush, toothbrush, clothes,pillows,playtoy, shoes,underwear,nightdipers(?),chewinggum,bedlinnen,blankets she slept with,toiletpaper(often thrown in a bin in many countries). To get just one hairstraw ore pure dba should be realy simple.

aniandr

Posts : 162
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Ross on 20.09.12 21:21

@aniandr wrote:The dna thing is odd. It would be on towels, glasses, hairbrush, toothbrush, clothes,pillows,playtoy, shoes,underwear,nightdipers(?),chewinggum,bedlinnen,blankets she slept with,toiletpaper(often thrown in a bin in many countries). To get just one hairstraw ore pure dba should be realy simple.

Agreed. If she was there. Surely the only credible explanation for none being there is that she wasn't?

____________________
"Believe nothing, no matter where you heard it, no matter who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha

Ross

Posts : 205
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by tigger on 21.09.12 7:08

@Ross wrote:
@aniandr wrote:The dna thing is odd. It would be on towels, glasses, hairbrush, toothbrush, clothes,pillows,playtoy, shoes,underwear,nightdipers(?),chewinggum,bedlinnen,blankets she slept with,toiletpaper(often thrown in a bin in many countries). To get just one hairstraw ore pure dba should be realy simple.

Agreed. If she was there. Surely the only credible explanation for none being there is that she wasn't?

It's one of my early theories.
Supporting this theory are:
Zaival beach at Easter.
The Burgau apartment.
The immediate pointer (on the 8th May photographs in the Belfast Telegraph 'proving' Maddie was in Donegal at Easter) to Donegal. Pointing in the opposite direction - proof of a large extended Irish/Scottish family.
The lack of any photograph that can be said to definitely be of Maddie at OC that week. If those were taken at the same time as the pool photo, it might be 2006 as well, the playground and people in the distance are dressed for really warm weather, Maddie wasn't in her tracksuit and (disappeared) trainers.
The fact that Gerry had been to Portugal several times, that he knew Murat (the PJ have said this too) .
That Kate allegedly once said they went to PdL because they'd been there before.

Additionally:
5a belongs to absolutely not someone of the 'family', it is a coincidence - but it is never taken further, the owner is never interviewed by the news-hungry papers and I don't believe it is mentioned in the book. Ruth McCann is not a relative and she is never asked personally if this is so.
So I'm still ignorant as to how OC lets out 5a if it belongs to someone else?
5a would have had to be used on a previous occasion when the 'accident' happened. But I believe that other people were staying there over Easter. So that is a problem.
Someone else even had the idea that this happened months earlier and that the accident took place around the time the pool photo with Gerry and Madeleine was taken. Amelie being pasted in later to prove a date of May07 instead of say August 06.

It's more likely that they never used 5a except as a 'stage' after Maddie died imo and that Maddie died very early in the holiday, 29th/30th April.
That the Belfast Telegraph article was used both for early fund raising and proving they were all in Donegal instead of Zaival.
That snippets such as the washing machine being 'broken', the inside shutter being broken were to establish occupancy.
Mrs. Fenn saying that she didn't even know 'those people' were there and also that she'd never noticed them (except for the crying incident) supports this.
I think the PJ also tried to find out if cleaning materials had been purchased from the supermarket and elsewhere I've read that the cupboard in OC club containing cleaning materials had been broken into. - Long time ago and no ref for the last I'm afraid.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Important post about the Mccanns.

Post by unawinchester on 21.09.12 13:08

What interests me about this case is more the question of why it is that, five years later, t ihere is still so much internet activity about it. I honestly cannot understand the motivation of people who devote their lives to it. The number of websites and blogs and uploads on YouTube make it clear that a great number of people spend an inordinate amount of time focussing on the Mccanns. Whatever the truth of the case is, why does it continue to attract this amount of activity? It is clear that no one is being paid to keep the negative theories alive. This is not about the merits or otherwise of the theories themselves. But it is difficult to accept that anyone is truly doing this for Madeleine Mccann. People who genuinely care about the welfare of children don't focus on one child that they never knew. Nor do they devote endless hours of unpaid time to a cause that is really not achieving anything in terms of outcome. This is not the same as people carrying out genuine volunteer or charity work on behalf of a child. If that was the motivation, there are many ways to volunteer for such causes in the real world, where one could truly make a difference in a child's life. Many people who continue to focus on this case, state that they object to the unprecidented amount of attention that Kate and Gerry have generated, when so many missing children receive very little, if any 'coverage'. And yet ,these poeple spend their lives focussing more and more attention on this one child, which contradicts their stated concerns. For if one were truly concerned about the equality of all missing children, one would go out and focus on the other millions of children who do not have Kate and Gerry as parents. Nor does the ongoing vitriol over the Mccann's child care arrangements help Madeleine, or any other missing child. By now, even Goncalo Amaral has admitted that he was wrong about most things, but the objections about the Mccanns still appear to use his theories as real possibilities. Another common cry is that "In 99 percent of child 'disappearances' the parents are involved'. That may be the case, but that statistic comes from parents who are either fighting custody battles, or who wish to hurt the other parent for some reason. The Mccanns do not Whether you loathe or love Kate and Gerry, or feel indifferent towards them, neither of them is stupid. Even 'if' they had accidentally caused Madeleine's death, I believe that both of them would know that whatever the accident was, would pale into insignificance when compared with the possiblity of being caught for covering the actual death of their child. Also, the other adults in the tapas nine, were not all close friends of the Mccanns and it's most unlikely that they would all agree to cover for the couple, when the possibility of being caught would land them in jail. Those that were doctors, would also forever lose their medical licenses. "If" they were covering the sedation of their children, they would have realised that inventing a story about the reasons for this ,would be far less dangerous than doing what they have been accused of. Also, it is actually very difficult for an adult to deliberately kill themselves with sedatives. Deaths come via the mix of sedatives with other drugs, and/or a large amount of alcohol, where it is the lethal COMBINATION that causes death. Kate Mccann is a qualified anaethetist. Of all medical specialists, these are the ones that understand MOST about lethal combinations, and consultant cardiologists would also be very high on the chart of that kind of knowledge. It is therefore almost impossible for them to have 'accidentally' killed Madeleine. It would have to have been deliberate, and that theory is ludicruos. Most of all, it is abundantly clear that the overwhelming, so called 'evidence' for the Mccanns involvement came from leaks within the Portuguese Police, and then media to the British media, most of whom have since admitted that they had no reliable 'source'. It is a fact that the Portuguese police already knew that the DNA evidence from the lab in Britain did not prove a thing. They lied to Gerry Mccann by telling him that there was solid DNA evidence to implicate him and his wife. They did that because they believed he was guilty, and I don't question their motive. They knew that if Gerry Mccann was guilty he would very likely confess once he heard about the DNA. And that is TRUE. If Gerry Mccann was guilty he no doubt WOULD have confessed if conclusive DNA evidence had been found. Even hardened murderes with serious criminal records confess as soon as the police mention that DNA has convicted them. It is one scientific form of proof that is almost impossible to deny. Yet Gerry Mccann's response was that he could not explain it. Because, he genuinely could not explain it. If he were guilty, he would know that 'explaining' it would no doubt halve whatever sentence he was about to get! Okay, so there is no solid evidence that an abductor took Madeleine, but regardless of what anyone thinks, there is no more evidence to implicate the Mccanns. If there were, they would have been charged and gone to court. One thing we ALL know, is that little girls do not simply disappear into thin air. But, if the theory of an abductor seems impossible, it is far less impossibler than the theory that, in a very short space of time, the Mccanns disposed of their daughter's body and some time later, drove it to Spain and dumped it in the sea. The theories against the Mccanns are far less logical than those against them. It seems that people will go to any length of fantasy to implicate them, including the notion that they have influence over parliament, forensic scientists and who knows what else? This is ridiculous. There is absolutely NOTHING in the Mccanns past to indicate this. They were doctors working for the National Health. They were not even in private practice where they would make infinitely more money. Okay, so they are more comfortably off than most people, but they are not serioulsy wealthy at all, They do not have the kind of money, connections, or backgrounds that would make them 'influential'. Something their critics seem to forget is that both Kate and Gerry are from working class families. They did not grow up 'connected' to the elite at all. Nor is there anything to suggest that they longed to be celebrities. There is just nothing logical about the suspicion of the Mccanns at all. It seems far more logical that the internet has brought a LOT of lonely and lost poeple together into some kind of cyber community where they can focus on the Mccanns, instead of facing their empty lives. People- THIS is just another ADDICTION of yours. You really do NOT care about truth and justice, because, if you did there would be a lot more productive ways to fight for it. And NO- I am not a Mccann 'supporter'. I barely focussed on this case at all, but I was baffled when I realised what was going on in cyberspace. I don't have a great deal of attachment to the Mccanns innocence or guilt. I don't believe they are guilty, but even if I did, I could NEVER waste my life obsessing about them like this! AND - I would know that I "could" be wrong. And even if I was 99 percent sure I was right, that one percent knowledge that I could be wrong, would prevent me from doing what you people do. No one - other than the person or people who were there- can say with one hundred percent accuracy, what really happened. Andd therefore, you must accept that you could be wrong. And IF you are wrong, that makes you guilty of a very serious kind of abuse against your fellow human beings. It means that you just ADD to the intense suffering of two parents. It means that you add to the future suffering of their twins, who will one day read some of this vitriol. You risk them being bullied at school over it when they are teenagers. You risk adding to the possibilty that 'if' Madeleine is still alive, your actions might contribute to her not being found. I think you all really need to question your motives. Also, how are you going to feel about your OWN lives, in ten, twenty, thirty years, when you are STILL trying to escape whatever emptiness is inside you, by living vocariously through the lives of Kate and Gerry Mccann?

unawinchester

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Guest on 21.09.12 14:09

And NO- I am not a Mccann 'supporter'. I barely focussed on this case at all, but I was baffled when I realised what was going on in cyberspace



Hmmm, for someone who has barely focused on this case you seem to know an awful lot about it. Even down to knowing so much about their background.........



They were doctors working for the National Health. They were not even in private practice where they would make infinitely more money. Okay, so they are more comfortably off than most people, but they are not serioulsy wealthy at all, They do not have the kind of money, connections, or backgrounds that would make them 'influential'. Something their critics seem to forget is that both Kate and Gerry are from working class families. They did not grow up 'connected' to the elite at all. Nor is there anything to suggest that they longed to be celebrities.



You state as fact that they do not have the kind of money, connections or backgrounds - I wonder how you know this?



So, I will tell you why there is so much interest. People want to know what happened to Madeleine. For the first time ever, people here have been able to read the case files, witness statements, Forensic Reports etc. This has never happened before. It has made people stop and question and have opinions.

If you think members here and the thousands that read here are all sad lonely people spouting vitriol then I suggest you don't bother reading here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Ross on 21.09.12 14:21

@unawinchester

The answer to your first question is largely because it is repeatedly being pushed into a wider consciousness by the media. Our reality (outside of our own direct personal experience) is shaped by the media, they set the agenda and steer opinion in whatever direction they choose, and when required they act in unison, think of any war and the shaping of opinion required to support it. What sets this case apart is the almost unprecedented degree to which a global audience is being poked and prodded to focus on it, and the longevity of the meme.

Compare this to the Hollie Grieg case, where there is a universal media blackout on an extraordinarily egregious affair of child rape and corruption in high places, something that should be a true cause célèbre but is instead a non-thing, unmentioned and concertedly 'disappeared' from public consciousness. The most effective form of propaganda is omission, out of sight, out of mind and here's the next celebrity sex scandal to take your mind on another meandering lane to nothingness.

So interest in the McCanns is maintained because interest is repeatedly being piqued, and at the core is a missing child, a very emotive issue which naturally hooks people in.

What is more peculiar is the nature of the case as it has been presented to us. The actions and words of the parents and their group have been full of improbabilities, inconsistencies and on occasion downright lies. None of this would have been presented to us either incidentally or accidentally. People often refer to a cover-up, but what we have been given is the opposite of that, a glaringly full and explicit exposition of a fabricated canard complete with a succession of risible 'sightings'. A proportion of the audience will buy the surface story, because a proportion of the audience will buy anything they are told, regardless.

Another proportion will dip below the surface and in this instance they will find red herrings, blind alleys and any number of non-sequiturs to keep the pot bubbling. Trying to work out what actually occurred in this case is like trying to do a jigsaw when all you have is random pieces of different puzzles all jumbled up together.

No-one, despite all the interest, has yet to produce a single coherent theory that takes every piece of evidence into account, which logically suggests some of the evidence presented is false.

So the interest in this case continues because interest is constantly being provoked. Why this is being done is another matter entirely.

____________________
"Believe nothing, no matter where you heard it, no matter who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha

Ross

Posts : 205
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by jd on 21.09.12 14:22

@tigger wrote:
@Ross wrote:
@aniandr wrote:The dna thing is odd. It would be on towels, glasses, hairbrush, toothbrush, clothes,pillows,playtoy, shoes,underwear,nightdipers(?),chewinggum,bedlinnen,blankets she slept with,toiletpaper(often thrown in a bin in many countries). To get just one hairstraw ore pure dba should be realy simple.

Agreed. If she was there. Surely the only credible explanation for none being there is that she wasn't?

It's one of my early theories.
Supporting this theory are:
Zaival beach at Easter.
The Burgau apartment.
The immediate pointer (on the 8th May photographs in the Belfast Telegraph 'proving' Maddie was in Donegal at Easter) to Donegal. Pointing in the opposite direction - proof of a large extended Irish/Scottish family.
The lack of any photograph that can be said to definitely be of Maddie at OC that week. If those were taken at the same time as the pool photo, it might be 2006 as well, the playground and people in the distance are dressed for really warm weather, Maddie wasn't in her tracksuit and (disappeared) trainers.
The fact that Gerry had been to Portugal several times, that he knew Murat (the PJ have said this too) .
That Kate allegedly once said they went to PdL because they'd been there before.

Additionally:
5a belongs to absolutely not someone of the 'family', it is a coincidence - but it is never taken further, the owner is never interviewed by the news-hungry papers and I don't believe it is mentioned in the book. Ruth McCann is not a relative and she is never asked personally if this is so.
So I'm still ignorant as to how OC lets out 5a if it belongs to someone else?
5a would have had to be used on a previous occasion when the 'accident' happened. But I believe that other people were staying there over Easter. So that is a problem.
Someone else even had the idea that this happened months earlier and that the accident took place around the time the pool photo with Gerry and Madeleine was taken. Amelie being pasted in later to prove a date of May07 instead of say August 06.

It's more likely that they never used 5a except as a 'stage' after Maddie died imo and that Maddie died very early in the holiday, 29th/30th April.
That the Belfast Telegraph article was used both for early fund raising and proving they were all in Donegal instead of Zaival.
That snippets such as the washing machine being 'broken', the inside shutter being broken were to establish occupancy.
Mrs. Fenn saying that she didn't even know 'those people' were there and also that she'd never noticed them (except for the crying incident) supports this.
I think the PJ also tried to find out if cleaning materials had been purchased from the supermarket and elsewhere I've read that the cupboard in OC club containing cleaning materials had been broken into. - Long time ago and no ref for the last I'm afraid.

There are so many coincidences in this case its quite remarkable. Out all the apartments in PDL how strange the one the mccanns stayed in was owned by a mccann who also was from Liverpool! It looks like they stayed in another apartment after 30th April which would be logical, who would want to stay in the same one and explains the lack of DNA in 5A.

The Zaival trip could be a prelude to their business they were doing in PDL. Maybe the bus video was from this trip though this would mean the paynes going there too. One thing that is very clear is the the 3 big financiers all booked at the very same time.... Edmonds, Naylor and Weinburger (33642, 33643,33644). And Sperrey too (33645) but not sure what he does, Carpenter looks to have made their booking a day later in the wifes name. Certainly seems clear they all booked that week for business reasons. Edmunds didn't take the return flight, Naylor didn't use the flights or transfers, Weinburger took a hire car from the airport. And there is the very close relationship the mccanns had with john geraghty (number 4 in the list of top wealthy financial backers the mccanns had)

From MW bookings:

33642 Edmonds 20060880 Not taking return flight
33643 Naylor 20070278 No flights or transfer
33644 Weinburger 20069329 Car hire to resort
33645 Sperrey
33649 Carpenter (Carolyn)




____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by jd on 02.11.13 17:26

Bumping this up for the 'GM and illegal credit card downloads' topic.....This one has a more in-depth look at the credit cards

One thing to note is that gerry mccann had his "old' Queniborough address from 17 months previous in the wallet....not his current Rothley one of 17 months

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by tigger on 02.11.13 19:53

A strange request and even stranger answer:

A request sent by PJ to British authorities, asking for details about Gerry McCann credit cards transactions for a period of six months, starting on April 1, six weeks before Madeleine's disappearance, was considered disproportionate by Frances Kennah, the Head of UK Central Authority, a Home Office department.
Unquote (from page 2 here)

So from the 1st of April back. It's really a strange request, nothing after 1/4/07. So did Amaral already know something else? After all, they did search the Burgau apartment I believe, there was a Peugeot connected with Murat and the mtDNA of Murat and JT's maternal lines. There's a lot more going on under the surface. Certainly the trip for Easter to Portugal would have shown up.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by sami on 02.11.13 20:00

@tigger wrote:A strange request and even stranger answer:

A request sent by PJ to British authorities, asking for details about Gerry McCann credit cards transactions for a period of six months, starting on April 1, six weeks before Madeleine's disappearance, was considered disproportionate by Frances Kennah, the Head of UK Central Authority, a Home Office department.
Unquote (from page 2 here)

So from the 1st of April back. It's really a strange request, nothing after 1/4/07. So did Amaral already know something else? After all, they did search the Burgau apartment I believe, there was a Peugeot connected with Murat and the mtDNA of Murat and JT's maternal lines. There's a lot more going on under the surface. Certainly the trip for Easter to Portugal would have shown up.
Tigger, I read that as meaning they want statements from April 07 to sept 07 inclusive ?  So 1st April onwards ?  Perhaps I have finally cracked up huh

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by tigger on 02.11.13 20:07

The PJ requested details of credit transactions from the Home Office over I believe the year preceding the holiday. It was refused as being too intrusive. (Jaqui Smith I believe). The Home Office requested a renewed request for a shorter period of time. The PJ I believe didn't bother. 

From the summary of the 'Truth of the Lie" (McCannfiles)
74 - The time of the questioning of the McCanns is close and Stuart Prior seems nervous. The PJ also wished to re-question the whole group. Very little info on the McCanns arrives regarding their financial situation. According to UK authorities the McCanns have no credit card or ATM cards. However, the flights had been paid with credit cards so the PJ knew they had them.
unquote.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by sami on 02.11.13 20:14

Sorry I'm still not seeing it.  It says six weeks before Madeleine went missing, so starting on 1st April 2007 for a period of 6 months.  dontgetit

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by jd on 02.11.13 20:28

According to witness statement Ernesto Joaquim Muchacho, he last saw the mccanns with their 3 kids at Zaival Beach during Easter...Easter in 2007 was 6th April to 8th April....Some 3 weeks before the 'official' story of when the mccanns arrived at PDL

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3470-zaival-beach

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Guest on 02.11.13 20:36

@unawinchester wrote:What interests me about this case is more the question of why it is that, five years later, t ihere is still so much internet activity about it. I honestly cannot understand the motivation of people who devote their lives to it. The number of websites and blogs and uploads on YouTube make it clear that a great number of people spend an inordinate amount of time focussing on the Mccanns. Whatever the truth of the case is, why does it continue to attract this amount of activity? It is clear that no one is being paid to keep the negative theories alive. This is not about the merits or otherwise of the theories themselves. But it is difficult to accept that anyone is truly doing this for Madeleine Mccann. People who genuinely care about the welfare of children don't focus on one child that they never knew. Nor do they devote endless hours of unpaid time to a cause that is really not achieving anything in terms of outcome. This is not the same as people carrying out genuine volunteer or charity work on behalf of a child. If that was the motivation, there are many ways to volunteer for such causes in the real world, where one could truly make a difference in a child's life. Many people who continue to focus on this case, state that they object to the unprecidented amount of attention that Kate and Gerry have generated, when so many missing children receive very little, if any 'coverage'. And yet ,these poeple spend their lives focussing more and more attention on this one child, which contradicts their stated concerns. For if one were truly concerned about the equality of all missing children, one would go out and focus on the other millions of children who do not have Kate and Gerry as parents. Nor does the ongoing vitriol over the Mccann's child care arrangements help Madeleine, or any other missing child. By now, even Goncalo Amaral has admitted that he was wrong about most things, but the objections about the Mccanns still appear to use his theories as real possibilities. Another common cry is that "In 99 percent of child 'disappearances' the parents are involved'. That may be the case, but that statistic comes from parents who are either fighting custody battles, or who wish to hurt the other parent for some reason. The Mccanns do not Whether you loathe or love Kate and Gerry, or feel indifferent towards them, neither of them is stupid. Even 'if' they had accidentally caused Madeleine's death, I believe that both of them would know that whatever the accident was, would pale into insignificance when compared with the possiblity of being caught for covering the actual death of their child. Also, the other adults in the tapas nine, were not all close friends of the Mccanns and it's most unlikely that they would all agree to cover for the couple, when the possibility of being caught would land them in jail. Those that were doctors, would also forever lose their medical licenses. "If" they were covering the sedation of their children, they would have realised that inventing a story about the reasons for this ,would be far less dangerous than doing what they have been accused of. Also, it is actually very difficult for an adult to deliberately kill themselves with sedatives. Deaths come via the mix of sedatives with other drugs, and/or a large amount of alcohol, where it is the lethal COMBINATION that causes death. Kate Mccann is a qualified anaethetist. Of all medical specialists, these are the ones that understand MOST about lethal combinations, and consultant cardiologists would also be very high on the chart of that kind of knowledge. It is therefore almost impossible for them to have 'accidentally' killed Madeleine. It would have to have been deliberate, and that theory is ludicruos. Most of all, it is abundantly clear that the overwhelming, so called 'evidence' for the Mccanns involvement came from leaks within the Portuguese Police, and then media to the British media, most of whom have since admitted that they had no reliable 'source'. It is a fact that the Portuguese police already knew that the DNA evidence from the lab in Britain did not prove a thing. They lied to Gerry Mccann by telling him that there was solid DNA evidence to implicate him and his wife. They did that because they believed he was guilty, and I don't question their motive. They knew that if Gerry Mccann was guilty he would very likely confess once he heard about the DNA. And that is TRUE. If Gerry Mccann was guilty he no doubt WOULD have confessed if conclusive DNA evidence had been found. Even hardened murderes with serious criminal records confess as soon as the police mention that DNA has convicted them. It is one scientific form of proof that is almost impossible to deny. Yet Gerry Mccann's response was that he could not explain it. Because, he genuinely could not explain it. If he were guilty, he would know that 'explaining' it would no doubt halve whatever sentence he was about to get! Okay, so there is no solid evidence that an abductor took Madeleine, but regardless of what anyone thinks, there is no more evidence to implicate the Mccanns. If there were, they would have been charged and gone to court. One thing we ALL know, is that little girls do not simply disappear into thin air. But, if the theory of an abductor seems impossible, it is far less impossibler than the theory that, in a very short space of time, the Mccanns disposed of their daughter's body and some time later, drove it to Spain and dumped it in the sea. The theories against the Mccanns are far less logical than those against them.  It seems that people will go to any length of fantasy to implicate them, including the notion that they have influence over parliament, forensic scientists and who knows what else? This is ridiculous. There is absolutely NOTHING in the Mccanns past to indicate this. They were doctors working for the National Health. They were not even in private practice where they would make infinitely more money. Okay, so they are more comfortably off than most people, but they are not serioulsy wealthy at all, They do not have the kind of money, connections, or backgrounds that would make them 'influential'. Something their critics seem to forget is that both Kate and Gerry are from working class families. They did not grow up 'connected' to the elite at all. Nor is there anything to suggest that they longed to be celebrities. There is just nothing logical about the suspicion of the Mccanns at all. It seems far more logical that the internet has brought a LOT of lonely and lost poeple together into some kind of cyber community where they can focus on the Mccanns, instead of facing their empty lives. People- THIS is just another ADDICTION of yours. You really do NOT care about truth and justice, because, if you did there would be a lot more productive ways to fight for it. And NO- I am not a Mccann 'supporter'. I barely focussed on this case at all, but I was baffled when I realised what was going on in cyberspace. I don't have a great deal of attachment to the Mccanns innocence or guilt. I don't believe they are guilty, but even if I did, I could NEVER waste my life obsessing about them like this! AND - I would know that I "could" be wrong. And even if I was 99 percent sure I was right, that one percent knowledge that I could be wrong, would prevent me from doing what you people do. No one - other than the person or people who were there- can say with one hundred percent accuracy, what really happened. Andd therefore, you must accept that you could be wrong. And IF you are wrong, that makes you guilty of a very serious kind of abuse against your fellow human beings. It means that you just ADD to the intense suffering of two parents. It means that you add to the future suffering of their twins, who will one day read some of this vitriol. You risk them being bullied at school over it when they are teenagers. You risk adding to the possibilty that 'if' Madeleine is still alive, your actions might contribute to her not being found. I think you all really need to question your motives. Also, how are you going to feel about your OWN lives, in ten, twenty, thirty years, when you are STILL trying to escape whatever emptiness is inside you, by living vocariously through the lives of Kate and Gerry Mccann?
There are no negative theories

So no one is keeping negative theories alive

There are only objective, verifiable theories

These are being developed, at a great cost to all of us involved here

And, make no mistake, we will find out what happened and who did it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by Miss Trunchbull on 02.11.13 20:50

unawinchester, I don't think it boils down to 'pro-McCann/anti-McCann' at all, or deluded people devoting their lives to something (as you put it). It's more to do with seeking the truth, sifting the statements, looking for inconsistencies, spotting the contradictions and developing a watertight theory as to what happened that week. We all agree that we seek justice for Madeleine, so as long as no-one is libelled or slandered, long may the good work continue.

Miss Trunchbull

Posts : 36
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCanns Credit Cards

Post by comperedna on 03.11.13 14:41

Portia. You should learn to paragraph if you wish people on this site to take you seriously. You do your ideas no serice by assuming people on who post on here are obsessives, or by speculating about thei lives. It merely makes you seem to be sour and ill-informed.

comperedna

Posts : 695
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum