The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Brady Reveals Location of Body

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brady Reveals Location of Body

Post by Miraflores on 17.08.12 0:07

According to the Breaking News on the BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19292164
Brady has revealed the location of Keith Bennett's body.

Let's hope so, so that his poor mother (who is I know terminally ill), can finally be able to give his body a decent burial.

Sorry Mods, probably put this in the wrong section- please could you move it?

Miraflores

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brady Reveals Location of Body

Post by Lance De Boils on 17.08.12 1:07

Let's hope this is true and that they can find the poor boy's remains. Then his mother may be able to rest in peace when her time comes and maybe she will be reunited with her son in death. So very sad.

Lance De Boils

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle on 17.08.12 1:20

My first thought was finally he's found a shred of decency and given up information to the Police.

But no, if it turns out this young lads body is where he has revealed to this woman and she has withheld it I hope she rots like he does.

Olive_Boyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 17.08.12 1:54

I'm amazed that after so long he can remember the location. Let's hope he wasn't simply trying to impress this woman.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle on 17.08.12 2:41

Yes that is true. It looks such a vast and baron area on the Moors it would seem impossible to remember after all this time.

Unless he has committed it to his brain in that "buried treasure" fashion where he thought that one day he could use it to his advantage.

I'm sure I've read that he has been blackmailing the authorities with this last piece of information in exchange for them to stop tube feeding him so he can die. I might be wrong.

Olive_Boyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 17.08.12 4:13

I've been reading about force feeding, it sounds absolutely horrendous and he's had it for the past thirteen years. Still, it's nothing compared to him torturing those poor children and tape recording it.

How strange that the woman hasn't passed the letter on to the authorities, sounds like she may have got too close to him over the years. What a fun job that must be, chatting to Brady the monster, I'd never be able to contain myself.

I wonder if there is a landmark of some sort that makes him remember the spot where Keith is. Perhaps a group of rocks maybe. I'm afraid I don't have high hopes for finding Keith, Brady having failed the last time in locating the spot.

There's a documentary about Brady on Monday at 9pm C4.

Pictures of the moors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189569/Moors-murderer-Ian-Brady-reveals-whereabouts-12-year-old-victim.html

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pingunootnoot on 17.08.12 7:59

I am hoping his grave is found, i grew up near Keith Bennett's mum Winnie. And that poor family deserves some closure, I have spoke to Winnie on several occasions when i was younger and all she wants is to give her a little boy the burial he deserves.

pingunootnoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 17.08.12 9:03

I find it chilling that these people always have regular visitors. Hindley had Longford, this specimen has a woman. And the numbers of women 'visitors' who then mary the people they are visiting is also extremely strange. Now and again one is murdered, which is hardly surprising.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 17.08.12 13:22

@PeterMac wrote:I find it chilling that these people always have regular visitors. Hindley had Longford, this specimen has a woman. And the numbers of women 'visitors' who then mary the people they are visiting is also extremely strange. Now and again one is murdered, which is hardly surprising.
I totally agree.

Who in their right mind would want to sit talking to someone like Brady, I can hardly look at his mug shot photograph without shuddering, he exudes pure evil.

I think there are some women who live in a dream world, most probably leading a very dull life who yearn for some sort of excitement, bit like the woman who married Charles Bronson (not the actor) and channel it the wrong way through a fantasy type world, including the sexual aspect of it.

I really do hope and pray that Winnie Johnson has the peace she needs before she passes away.

bristow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.08.12 17:39

Friday 17th August 2012, It is alleged that during a prison visit, Brady gave a letter possibly about the place where victim Keith Bennett is buried, to his health advocate Jackie Powell. Ms Powell is also executor to Brady's will.
Ms Powel was arrested and then bailed, on suspicion of preventing the lawful burial of a body

Police believe (unconfirmed) that Brady has written the letter to Winnie Johnson, Keith's ageing mother, the letter to be delivered to her after his death.
This was discovered after Jackie Powell spoke to a Channel 4 documentary team.

Is this just more mind games and manipulation from Brady?
http://www.murderuk.com/serial_myra_hindley_ian_brady.html

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ian Brady

Post by winjoy on 17.08.12 23:55

I knew a Prison Governor who met Brady several times. He told me that in all his 40 years of prison service he had never before, or since, looked pure evil in the eye - until he met Brady. He said the hairs on the back of his neck stood up just talking about him.

winjoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 18.08.12 6:41

Oh I can believe that. That he's pure evil, does not appear to be one bit remorseful hence not changed. Else you would think he would have confessed up the burial place of his victims to the police long time ago. What has he got to lose in that?

This may not sit well with some for me to say this but I'm saying it anyway; why don't the authority just let him die if that's what he wants.
Stop force feeding him. Who is going to object in context of his situation? Is his family going to object?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.08.12 6:48

@aiyoyo wrote:Oh I can believe that. That he's pure evil, does not appear to be one bit remorseful hence not changed. Else you would think he would have confessed up the burial place of his victims to the police long time ago. What has he got to lose in that?

This may not sit well with some for me to say this but I'm saying it anyway; why don't the authority just let him die if that's what he wants.
Stop force feeding him. Who is going to object in context of his situation? Is his family going to object?

Mrs. T did that with the Irish hunger strikers in prison. In no time at all there were no more hunger strikes! He wanted attention and now he's getting more.
There is such a thing as evil - not the absence of good, but pure evil for it's own sake.
The dynamics of these couples who are united in crime are immensely interesting for psychiatrists, but I have never seen an explanation of it that covers all the facts.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by petesdog on 18.08.12 10:52

The BBC are just reporting that Mrs Bennett passed away peacefully on Friday evening. May they be happily reunited once again.

petesdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pingunootnoot on 18.08.12 10:56

I hope she is at peace now. RIP Winnie.

pingunootnoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 18.08.12 11:06

Poor Mrs Johnson, never gave up looking for her beloved son Keith, what a truly wonderful inspiration you were, unlike two others I could mention !!!

Hope your pain and suffering has gone and you can rest in peace with your son forever X

RIP Winnie X

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.08.12 11:08

[snipped from article]

Mrs Johnson's former solicitor, David Kirwan, described it as a "cruel and ironic twist that she had now passed away".

He added: "She never gave up... She was Keith's mother."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-19305055

How terribly sad. RIP Winnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.08.12 11:46

very sad news about Mrs Johnson. Must have been such torment for her in all those years and imagine Brady enjoyed tormenting her.

I can't imagine what benefit there is in keeping him alive... let him go and he can join Hindley in hell.

What I can't understand is Jackie Powell's role. As a mental health advocate, surely that doesn't mean legally you are obliged to keep secret information given to you.. and if she thought the letter given to her might contain information on Keith Bennett's whereabouts why would you not want to allow his elderly mother some peace and pass it on to the police? I read that the documentary crew tried to get her to hand it on to the authorities but she wouldn't and might have given it back to Brady. THen again, might all be game playing and there was never a letter.

Either way, really can't understand why she would either join in Brady's game playing or not want to help an innocent mother's quest to give her son a decent burial...

Back to top Go down

Post by Olive_Boyle on 18.08.12 12:08

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but here is a link to the official Keith Bennett website.

http://keithbennett.moonfruit.com/#

Here is a quote from their front page

"The search, although ongoing, is no longer publicly funded. We have never asked for donations because we firmly believe that the public should not be expected to finance the investigation into Keith's whereabouts. It should be a matter for the police alone."

What a contrast.

Olive_Boyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 18.08.12 12:13

RIP Winnie, re-united with your beloved son Keith. Condolences to the family.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy on 18.08.12 14:36

@Olive_Boyle wrote:I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but here is a link to the official Keith Bennett website.

"The search, although ongoing, is no longer publicly funded. We have never asked for donations because we firmly believe that the public should not be expected to finance the investigation into Keith's whereabouts. It should be a matter for the police alone."

What a contrast.

That is such a stark contrast that in my view it warrants being part of the rolling banner headlines here......

winjoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 18.08.12 15:19

@winjoy wrote:
@Olive_Boyle wrote:I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but here is a link to the official Keith Bennett website.

What a contrast.

That is such a stark contrast that in my view it warrants being part of the rolling banner headlines here......

I agree Winjoy a stark contrast of a Mother's total devotion to finding her child. A grey haired old lady stood there on Saddleworth Moor, the bleakest of places even on a sunny day, and the hair highlighted wanabee who calls herself a mother sat on the sofa of some talk show host.
I just cannot get over the fact that I ever had sympathy for the pair of doctors.
I hope there is some opportunity to donate now that we know the publicly funding has ceased, though this probably happened some time ago and I just didn't know.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The last victim

Post by Guest on 19.08.12 14:14

Over the years, as a contemporary of the murder victims, I have read many things about them and their families with the notable exception of the last victim Edward Evans. He was the oldest one but still only 17 which was then regarded as being a child as the age of majority was 21. He could still have been at school.

Was he an orphan with no other relatives? How sad if he had nobody at that young age. Maybe there is a member here with some local knowledge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.08.12 14:19

Poor, poor Winnie not ever having found out. I sincerely hope that there is a place where we meet, in a life after life, so that her decades of pain can be put to some sort of rest.

Smokeandmirrors

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum