The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 2 Mm11

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 2 Mm11

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 2 Regist10

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post by Nina 12.08.12 13:58

PeterMac wrote:What can they say ?
"Sorry, we made a huge error and were sucked into a long attempt to mislead you, the public.
We believed a man who has convictions and has served considerable time in prison for drug dealing and possession of offensive weapon and who is now accused of murder, and did not listen to professionals in the field of missing persons who always say you should look at the family.
We got it badly wrong.
We are very sorry.
Lessons have been learned and we shall now re-examine every one of our other posted Missing persons in the light of what we are told by people who know what they are talking about.
We also intend, as a matter of urgency, to treat with considerable suspicion any family member who seeks to put him or herself in the public eye"

I just can't imaging them saying that, can you.

No neither can I, but a brief statement of condolence would have been appreciated, after all it is still Tia, but now sadly she is dead.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp?

Post by jd 12.08.12 14:28

tigger wrote:I'm posting this link to MM here because it might otherwise slip under the radar. With thanks to Pamalam for pointing it out.

In short: TM posted Tia on their Find Madeleine website, chose the most appealing photograph and changed the angle to make it even more appealing. That it does barely resemble a fairly plain 12 year old but a 16/17 year old now in quite a different pose is due imo to the same people who gave us the blue eyeshadow photo.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t21302p15-now-removed-from-official-face-book-page#406959

Its shocking that they used and 'tilted' the most appealing photograph of Tia, why?
Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 2 Ofb10812Has Kate McCann, the Ambassador for Missing People made any comment on the missing child Tia Sharp? - Page 2 Tia+Sharp
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.08.12 14:30

Thank you JD. Obviously I'm making much of a small thing, but it does show them up rather. Why the 'sexier' clip?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 12.08.12 14:35

tigger wrote:Thank you JD. Obviously I'm making much of a small thing, but it does show them up rather. Why the 'sexier' clip?

Exactly, I feel the same way. Firstly why not use her normal everyday picture wearing glasses? And why use the pretty glamourous one and even worse 'tilt' it to a different pose and change the original!!! The word sick comes to mind
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.08.12 14:41

Those who run the Missing People charity have already shown that, with their appointment of Kate as an ambassador, they are very lacking in common sense and human decency, so their use of an unsuitable photo - shopped imo to make it even more so - does not surprise me.

added imo not fact, could be just posted at different angle. Please be careful with making statements of fact and accusatory statements.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 12.08.12 14:46

Jean wrote:Those who run the Missing People charity have already shown that, with their appointment of Kate as an ambassador, they are very lacking in common sense and human decency, so their use of an unsuitable photo - shopped to make it even more so - does not surprise me.

Adobe should be paying the mccanns royalties as they have certainly been promoting their product over the years!
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 12.08.12 14:54

I noticed this morning that Tia was removed from MP site. The Find Madeleine facebook's use of a "sexed up" version of Tia is totally as I would expect. There were several lovely photos of Madeleine in PDL but NONE were good enough to share so they shared 2 old & non representative photos of her.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.08.12 15:26

If MP has removed Tia Sharp from their site then I am inclined to think that is an offshoot of MP run by mccanns or their devotees.
It can't have been the official MP's site as that organisation should be impartial; and if the missing person is later found to be murdered the least they could do is to post up a condolence message out of respect to the deceased, instead of just removing it completely.

Besides, who in the MP Organisation would be so insensitive or have the authority to give the order or instruction to remove all reference to Tia Sharp completely?

Don't be surprised any reference (if any) ambassador kate made of Tia Sharp be it on their facebook or their website would be whoosed clunked now that this case proves to be very close to home. Dogs did it again....they must be terrified to be reminded of that...nor do they want people to rehash dogs in their case...

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 12.08.12 16:05

The change of angle in that photo is a disgrace , the whole motive to make her look sexy...she was 12 FFS!!
The original was a lovely photo and the small amount of make up in the form of mascara and lip gloss shows perfectly her being on the verge of young womanhood and is a poignant reminder that she has been robbed of her future. I personally see nothing wrong with using this rather than the one where she looks to be in her school uniform and without make up. The change of angle is a sexing- up it should not have had. If I can find a way to complain, I will.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top