The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 39 Mm11

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 39 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 39 Mm11

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 39 Regist10

Missing Tia Sharp

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 39 Empty Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by Guest 17.08.12 13:17

I have seen a photo of the low rise block of flats where Tia lived with her mother - can't readily find it again - so it is most likely to have only two bedrooms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.08.12 13:45

Jean wrote:I have seen a photo of the low rise block of flats where Tia lived with her mother - can't readily find it again - so it is most likely to have only two bedrooms.

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 39 Flats10

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/908288-stuart-hazell-charged-with-murder-of-his-step-granddaughter-tia-sharp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 17.08.12 14:21

I believe TS lived on the Laburnum estate, CR4. Interestingly, there are two Laburnum Roads, which are just two miles apart: SW19 and CR4. The shop where SH was caught on CCTV, SW20 is about 3 miles away from where TS lived, but about 12 miles away from New Addington. I'm intrigued as to why he was heading in this direction.
DLinne8

Activity : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 17.08.12 15:16

He [SC] said: "All I keep doing at the moment is crying and praying for vengeance. My little girl will never get to her 16th, 18th, or 21st birthday. We have been made to suffer. Everyone has.

"I'm so upset and angry I can't think of anything else at the moment. I'm feeling the pain while everyone else is grieving.

"That little girl was loved by everyone: by her family, friends and people who didn't even know her. When I went to New Addington, people who didn't even know me still just wanted to come and give me a hug.

"She was a beautiful little girl. I hope her memory lives for ever. It certainly will inside me and I will never forget her.

"We have all been robbed. Her heart, her soul, everything she gave to this world is gone, and now we just have the memories."

Mr Carter, who is separated from Tia's mum Natalie, last saw Tia about two years ago

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/Tia-Sharp-Schoolgirl-s-father-speaks-pain-loss/story-16725852-detail/story.html
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 17.08.12 15:21

Tia lived on Lancaster Avenue, not Laburnum Road, my apologies.
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 17.08.12 15:26

DLinne8 wrote:I believe TS lived on the Laburnum estate, CR4. Interestingly, there are two Laburnum Roads, which are just two miles apart: SW19 and CR4. The shop where SH was caught on CCTV, SW20 is about 3 miles away from where TS lived, but about 12 miles away from New Addington. I'm intrigued as to why he was heading in this direction.

There was a report in a paper. The man quoted, had claimed he either went to school with Hazell or grew up with him and that he knew Hazell would return to his roots. This was after Hazell had been found in the park I believe.

The man made a further comment which I won't repeat, especially as the report seems to have been removed. Hence no link.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 17.08.12 15:37

Jean wrote:I have seen a photo of the low rise block of flats where Tia lived with her mother - can't readily find it again - so it is most likely to have only two bedrooms.

Jean hi. Do you know if granny's house was two bed as well?
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 17.08.12 15:42

admin wrote:

[url=http://www.metro.co.uk/news/908288-stuart-hazell-charged-with-murder-of-his-step-granddaughter-tia-sharp
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/908288-stuart-hazell-charged-with-murder-of-his-step-granddaughter-tia-sharp[/quote[/url]]

Sorry to post three in a row, but does anyone know what that screen over the entrance on the first floor is for please?
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 17.08.12 15:50

I noticed something slightly odd when I compared this picture of Buckingham Court to the picture on Google maps. It looks as though the same wooden gates (or whatever they are) are outside NS' door and in the same position... but wasn't the picture on maps taken ages ago?
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra 17.08.12 15:57

DLinne8 wrote:Mr Carter, who is separated from Tia's mum Natalie, last saw Tia about two years ago

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/Tia-Sharp-Schoolgirl-s-father-speaks-pain-loss/story-16725852-detail/story.html

That's very sad.
AskTheDogsSandra
AskTheDogsSandra

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.08.12 17:46

AskTheDogsSandra wrote:
DLinne8 wrote:Mr Carter, who is separated from Tia's mum Natalie, last saw Tia about two years ago
That's very sad.
But totally predictable. Families mean nothing to them, unless the TV cameras are rolling.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woof 17.08.12 17:58

I'm just remembering back to the TV footage of when Tia was first reported missing, they showed some aerial views. There didn't seem to be any parking outside the house. Even with a car it'd be difficult enough to move something and not be observed by someone.
Woof
Woof

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.08.12 18:38

Timeline taken from:
http://www.eastlondonlines.co.uk/2012/08/tia-sharp-stuart-hazell-appears-at-old-bailey-in-short-hearing-and-is-remanded-in-custody/

Tia Sharp: Timeline
August 2: Tia visits the Co-op store in New Addington, Croydon around 4.15pm and is captured on CCTV.
August 3: Tia was said to have slept late and left her Grandmother’s house in The Lindens, New Addington around midday. The family raise the alarm around 6pm.
August 4: Police focus their efforts on CCTV as the search for Tia gets under way in earnest. Family and friends take to social media to raise the profile of their search.
August 5: Celebrities begin to join the campaign to search for Tia. Local residents and friends set up Facebook groups, print posters and fliers and take to the streets to look for signs of the missing girl. Tia’s family make a public plea for information as no confirmed sightings of her on CCTV footage after her disappearance are forthcoming.
August 6: Police release CCTV footage of Tia taken on August 2 and encourage the public to come forward with sightings of Tia.
August 7: The Sun newspaper offers a reward for information that leads to Tia being found. The police search continues, with officers scouring local woodland area, Birch Wood.
August 8: After speaking with the family for around an hour police return with a dog and search the home where Tia was last seen before she went missing.
August 9: Police search bins around Christine Sharp’s home as their search continues. A witness comes forward and says he saw Tia leaving Christine Sharp’s home around midday.
August 10: Police search Sharp’s home again and leave with evidence in bags, returning with a sniffer dog. Christine Sharp leaves with police to give further evidence and police undertake a full forensic search of the property, leading to the discovery of a body.
August 11: Police continue their search of the property at The Lindens and the surrounding area. Locals set up a tribute to Tia near her grandmother’s home as they mourn the girl. A post mortem begins. Police site ‘human error’ as the reason for the delay in finding Tia’s body despite multiple searches and they apologise to her mother.
August 12: Stuart Hazell is charged with Tia’s murder, Christine Sharp and her neighbour are bailed.
August 13: Stuart Hazell appears in Camberwell Green Magistrates Court charged with Murder. He is remanded and the case referred to the Old Bailey.
August 14: Merton Council open a serious case review into the death of Tia Sharp and police promise a full review of the investigation into Tia’s murder.
August 15: Stuart Hazell appears at the old Bailey and is remanded in custody until 21 November.
August 16: Police formally identify the body of Tia Sharp.

Note the leads:
On the 8th Police interviewed family members before returning with the dog.
On the 10th Police bagged evidence at the property then go in for full scale search for the body.

It leaves you wondering when the Police were onto the family. If from the word GO, the delay in the full search does not reflect that.
I thought Police are trained to always "assume that family members, especially last person to have seen the missing person will lie". ....

I
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 17.08.12 18:39

What is wrong with these people, why has the farther not seen Tia for 2 years ? As a farther you would think he would keep in touch with his daughter even if he did not get along with the mother.The children should always come first no matter how strained and difficult the relations are with the ex.
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by DLinne8 17.08.12 18:59

over the last five years police and other agencies have referred Tia Sharp's family to Merton Social Services on a number of occasions.

More than once, it has been been about issues surrounding the abuse of Class A drugs by members of Tia Sharp's family and on another occasion police referred the family to social services after they were called to some kind of disturbance at her home.

http://www.itv.com/news/2012-08-17/itv-news-exclusive-tia-sharp-family-referred-to-social-services/
DLinne8

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.08.12 19:05

You missed out this important bits from the same article.

There are two things we should stress here - firstly none of these incidents involved or related to Stuart Hazell, the man charged with murdering Tia who is the boyfriend of her grandmother.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.08.12 19:19

Oh goodness we have another missing 11 year old...........

4:39pm, Fri 17 Aug 2012

Police raise concern for missing 11 year old girl

Last updated Fri 17 Aug 2012

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 39 Article_21b96c3a8e8a8430_1345217766_9j-4aaqskJade Green, aged 11 was last seen on Thursday afternoon Credit: Police

Hillingdon Police are very concerned for the safety of an 11 year old missing girl.

Jade Green, aged 11 was last seen on Thursday afternoon, on Uxbridge High Street.

She is described as being 5ft 2ins tall, with shoulder length dark brown hair and of slim build.

She was last seen wearing a green hoodie, a yellow top with 'Who?' written on the front, blue jeans and pink and white flat shoes with flowers on.

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 39 Article_728e207b2948f4b1_1345217835_9j-4aaqskAnyone with information about Jade's whereabouts should call Hillingdon Police Credit: Police

Detective Sergeant Glyn Jones relased this message for Jade:

"Jade, please make contact with either your family or the police. You are not in any trouble we just want to know you are safe. Your family are worried about you and if you do not want to return home then please let your family or the police know you are safe and well."

"I also appeal to the public to help us in tracing her. If anyone has seen Jade or has any information on her whereabouts they are urged to contact police."

Anyone with information should call Hillingdon Police on 0208 246 1466 or dial 101.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2012-08-17/police-raise-concern-for-missing-11-year-old-girl/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.08.12 19:50

Her case is different it would appear in that she was last seen on a street.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.08.12 20:03

jozi wrote:What is wrong with these people, why has the farther not seen Tia for 2 years ? As a farther you would think he would keep in touch with his daughter even if he did not get along with the mother.The children should always come first no matter how strained and difficult the relations are with the ex.

That's typical of a dysfunctional family.
Sadly dysfunctional parents themselves are products of dysfunctional parents - its cascades down the generations as PM rightly pointed out.

Children from dysfunctional home in their adulthood will emulate their dysfunctional parents because they are already damaged and don't know any better. To them their sort of life, the apathy mentality, is NORMAL.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.08.12 20:39

I am actually getting a bit pee'd off with the snobbery on this thread.

It is no secret that my own background was poor and dysfunctional, yet I went on to obtain a First Class Honours Degree and taught as an English Lecturer in an inner City College and I am a published author. My brother is a successful surveyor who was featured on a television programme last year for successfully devising a water drainage system. My younger son is studying psychology at university and my older son is working towards his PhD.

Are we to be described as passing on dysfunctional behaviour and apathy?

Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW 17.08.12 21:20

Cristobell wrote:I am actually getting a bit pee'd off with the snobbery on this thread.

It is no secret that my own background was poor and dysfunctional, yet I went on to obtain a First Class Honours Degree and taught as an English Lecturer in an inner City College and I am a published author. My brother is a successful surveyor who was featured on a television programme last year for successfully devising a water drainage system. My younger son is studying psychology at university and my older son is working towards his PhD.

I have to agree to a certain extent Cristobell, the tone of some of the comments on this thread does not sit well with me. There appears to be a massive over generalisation of this supposed "class" of people. I only have to go back two generations (including my own) to my family that were council house dwellers and to whom a university education would have been an impossibility, a family that was large, my own mother was one of 8, and in the main manual workers, when they did work, and a family of smallhold farmers on the other side of the family. I myself have a BA and MA as does my husband, however I am not oblivious of my background and am proud that my parents bettered themselves and allowed me the opportunities that I have had, and what turned out to be a privileged upbringing (up until a divorce!) It's very interesting to read the "inside" knowledge that some of our posters have and I am not naive, however I do feel that we are tarring people with the same brush, unfairly IMO .

This is a heinous crime and maybe poor Tia was facing a lifetime of the same circumstances as her mother and grandmother, however that was not set in stone and now sadly we will never now.
EJW
EJW

Activity : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 17.08.12 21:23

Cristobell wrote:I am actually getting a bit pee'd off with the snobbery on this thread.

You and you brother broke the cycle and your kids have emulated yourself

My brother and I come from a neglected background where we were a non issue (not really my parents fault just what life threw at them)

Both of us have made our children our total priority and have raised happy confident kids because we didn't ever want our children to have

the issues we were left with

But unfortunately a higher percentage just follow on the patterns they were raised with because they don't know any different and for various

reasons don't fight to make it different

The only 2 women I personally know who have left their children were left by their mothers too (I also know people who were left

by their mothers who have made their children their priority in life)

I think what I'm trying to say is if you do have a dysfunctional background you TEND to either fight toooth and nail to provide a stable

happy life for your kids or you follow the patterns

I don't consider being poor or from a council house as a dysfunctional background just the way you are raised
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 17.08.12 21:29

Perhaps some of us were already sucked into speaking the language of the liberal left, and agreeing that background determines outcome.
The alternative is to say that background does not determine, and that therefore everything that happens in these people's lives is entirely their own fault.
This would be the more muscular right wing view.

From that a number of things follow.
They are no longer deserving of help
They must work, or starve.
There is no compulsion on the rest of society to provide anything for them,
and so on.
Those who do not achieve can therefore easily be despised as feckless losers.

Intelligence mayh be the clue.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 17.08.12 21:37

Not related to this discussion, but this from: http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2012/08/mark-williams-thomas-mark-williams.html

Mark Williams-Thomas, a former policeman and managing director of WT Associates, a PR company specialized in child protection, media handling and advice for high profile cases,

Hmm. He's been very busy in the Tia Sharp case.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 39 Empty Grrrr

Post by EJW 17.08.12 21:42

For the upteenth time I have just posted a reply and it hasn't appeared!! This is driving me nuts, is there anyway to retrieve the post that wasn't posted?Missing Tia Sharp - Page 39 173510
EJW
EJW

Activity : 195

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top