The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 4 Mm11

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 4 Mm11

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 4 Regist10

Missing Tia Sharp

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 4 Empty Re: Missing Tia Sharp

Post by bobbin 08.08.12 10:39

Tony Bennett wrote:
Julchen wrote:Extract from DailyMail:

...They plan to quiz convicted drug-dealer Stuart Hazell, the last person known to have seen the 12-year-old, following claims he walked her to a tram stop...She was at the house with Mr Hazell, her grandmother’s boyfriend of five years, who has served time in prison for possession of a machete and dealing crack cocaine...In 2003 he was jailed for two years and ten months for supplying crack cocaine after a sting by undercover police. In 2010 he was jailed for a year for possession of a machete.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183920/Tia-Sharp-missing-Family-split-claims-left-home-herself.html#ixzz22wGLF8o2

And another thought I had last night:

Nobody has seen her leave her granny's house. Has anybody seen her go there in the first place? Maybe she never left her family home. There is only the 'granddad's' word for here having actually been at his place...

Jule
That's not correct. According to press reports, his partner, Tia's real grandmother, vouched for Tia being at home on the Friday morning, as she left to go to work as 'a care worker'.

We mustn't be too harsh on Hazell. He may be have been a crack cocaine dealer, and have carried a machete around...but his family say he has 'turned his life around', and, as if to prove the point, when his partner goes to work, he vaccuums round the house...

True Tony, one must appreciate that if his life has turned round, he vaccuums while his partner is out at work.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 08.08.12 10:40

Point taken, I will alter my comment as I did not mean to imply that the family were lying, just that the report quoted contradicted what was in other newspapers. It is the media causing the problem of confusion is what I meant, so will amend my post.
Thanks Tony.

p.s. might it also be more sensible to refrain from innuendo about the grandmother's partner which I have read more than once on this thread?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.08.12 10:42

Tony Bennett wrote:
russiandoll wrote: from the same piece I quoted yesterday, Telegraph 7th August. Jane Harry the grandmother's neighbour who says that she saw Tia around midday dressed in the top and leggings described, also stated twice that the girl was at the grandmother's house all week, contradicting the statements about the weekends being regularly spent there

She added: "I saw her on Friday. She was here all last week playing along here with the kids, mucking in and riding bikes.

"She is the same age as my son Jake. She was here all last week playing in the street with a group of other kids, they were all happy and riding their bikes and they seemed fine.
We all need to be very very careful. Accumulating contradictions, as we are now doing on this thread, could be construed as libel

Yes, I agree. I did warn yesterday but noone seemed to take any notice Missing Tia Sharp - Page 4 173510
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.08.12 10:50

I don't think it's libel to say I believe history will show that the answers lie within the family. I'm simply relying on statistical facts to make my claim. I have singled no one out.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 08.08.12 10:52

ok a lot of us have noticed contradictions and if noting them down as a few people have done is a potential problem, because I do not know the law I think it best to leave this topic alone. Will wait to see how it all progresses and resolves, hopefully well for this young girl but I fear a sad ending, can't but agree with the 2 former senior detectives who believe the answer lies in the locality. I hope to be proved wrong and that this girl on the brink of her teenage years is found safe and well . I hope to hear she has run off for some reason, is hiding and that the glare of publicity has scared her from coming forward.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 4 Empty Dad/grandad ???

Post by OpenMind 08.08.12 10:55

Have been following this with great interest and have also seen some parallels to the MBM case in the early days. Quite possible that these desperate people believe that if that's how K&GM behaved, that's what should be done (with regard to t-shirts and candle-lit vigils ~ and quite agree is too early for that!)

One thing that leapt out at me today is the revellation that the "grandad", who is the partner of the maternal grandmother, used to be the "dad" when he was the partner of the mother. Aside from the machete wielding and crack cocaine dealing, that is some wierd set up for a young girl to get her head round.

Hoping she is found very soon but gut feeling is that even an angst ridden 12 year old could not fail to turn up amidst all the media exposure and searching.

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.08.12 10:59

Why the police are allowing the media to print certain personal information relating to the family history in an active investigation is a mystery to me. They are fueling the innuendo.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.08.12 11:22

ShuBob wrote:Why the police are allowing the media to print certain personal information relating to the family history in an active investigation is a mystery to me. They are fueling the innuendo.
Possibly because it may help and prompt people to come forward with relevant information. But it must be accurate and fair - look what happened to Joanna Yeates' landlord

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.08.12 11:29

Tony Bennett wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Why the police are allowing the media to print certain personal information relating to the family history in an active investigation is a mystery to me. They are fueling the innuendo.
Possibly because it may help and prompt people to come forward with relevant information. But it must be accurate and fair - look what happened to Joanna Yeates' landlord

It would appear they have learnt nothing from the Yeates case with all the personal information about certain family members being churned out on a daily basis.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 08.08.12 12:33

Post deleted - no need for the bad language and also be careful about comparing people, this could be libellous. Thank you
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 08.08.12 13:08

"Hazell was jailed for 12 months in 2010 at Croydon Crown Court after being caught with a machete. His father, Keith, confirmed that his son had been in prison but said that since meeting Mrs Sharp he had turned his life around. "Having the family around has really sorted him out," he said.

This really makes my blood boil. Why do so many people in this country put their desires to jump into bed with the first person who comes along, before the safety of their children? I don't know if the grandmother's partner has any involvement with the disappearance of Tia or not, but Tia should NEVER have been put in such a situation in the first place. All the warning signs were there, and anyone with an ounce of sense wouldn't have left him within 100 miles of a 12 year old.

Rant over!!!
justme3

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.08.12 13:17

Police are searching the grandmother's home, snipped from Sky news...........

Tia Sharp: Police Search Grandmother's House

A police dog team are searching Tia Sharp's grandmother's house as the hunt for the missing schoolgirl continues.

In the last hour, two officers with a police search dog entered the home.

http://news.sky.com/story/970003/tia-sharp-police-search-grandmothers-house
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.08.12 13:26

martinbrunt@skymartinbrunt
#TiaSharp Detectives are searching a garage in a block close to Tia's gran's home

#TiaSharp Family members have left the house while the police dog and handlers carry out search.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.08.12 13:35

I think we should have an urgent comment from the AMBASSADOR FOR MISSING CHILDREN on the police decision to call in those 'incredibly unreliable' [quote: Dr Gerald McCann] police sniffer dogs in the search for missing Tia Sharp

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.08.12 13:38

You got there before me, Tony! I was picturing our good lady ambassador being totally bewildered at this news - what good will dogs do?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 08.08.12 13:43

Missing Tia's family are split over claims the 12-year-old left home alone... as mother says 'I fear she's been taken'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183920/Tia-Sharp-missing-Family-split-claims-left-home-herself.html#ixzz22xScF2BF
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.08.12 14:14

Video here of Martin Brunt and search dogs...........

http://news.sky.com/story/970003/tia-sharp-police-search-grandmothers-house

Plus this tweet from him just now.....

#TiaSharp Scot Yard press conference at 4.30pm with update on the scale of the search for Tia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.08.12 14:18

How does being a missing people's ambassador square with dismissing a very vital police tool e.g sniffer dogs?
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.08.12 14:26

ShuBob wrote:How does being a missing people's ambassador square with dismissing a very vital police tool e.g sniffer dogs?
It doesn't

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Missing Tia Sharp - Page 4 Empty Expletives deleted

Post by Tony Bennett 08.08.12 14:39

Jean wrote:You got there before me, Tony! I was picturing our good lady ambassador being totally bewildered at this news - what good will dogs do?
According to Dr Kate McCann's book, 'madeleine', it was all the fault of the incompetent and unprofessional Martin Grime ['madeleine', pp. 249-250, hardback version]:

"The handler directed the dog to a spot behind the couch in the sitting room, close to the curtain. He called the dogs over to him to investigate this particular site. The dogs ultimately 'alerted'. I felt myself starting to relax a little. This was not what I would call an exact science...In medicine we would call this an 'unblinded' study, one that is susceptible to bias...Each time a dog gave a signal, Ricardo [Paiva] would stop the video and inform me that blood had been found in this site and that the DNA from the sample matched Madeleine's. He would stare at me intently and ask me to explain this...Under myself I found myself whispering... [vulgar expletives deleted]

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 08.08.12 14:41

Perhaps, Kate no longer dismisses police dogs out of hand; just Eddie and Keela. We may find out her thoughts soon enough. Missing People have come out in support of the search for Tia and police dogs are now involved. I think it'll be difficult from here on in for her to make negative comments about police dogs in general but knowing she has a brass neck, she may continue as before.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 08.08.12 15:08

Something is seriously amiss here, but whether a family member is involved or not, I am sure that Tia has come to no harm.

Remember the Shannon Matthews case.

I am sure that the ambassador will make front page news when missing people locate Tia.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 08.08.12 15:43

Tony Bennett wrote:
Jean wrote:You got there before me, Tony! I was picturing our good lady ambassador being totally bewildered at this news - what good will dogs do?
According to Dr Kate McCann's book, 'madeleine', it was all the fault of the incompetent and unprofessional Martin Grime ['madeleine', pp. 249-250, hardback version]:

"The handler directed the dog to a spot behind the couch in the sitting room, close to the curtain. He called the dogs over to him to investigate this particular site. The dogs ultimately 'alerted'. I felt myself starting to relax a little. This was not what I would call an exact science...In medicine we would call this an 'unblinded' study, one that is susceptible to bias...Each time a dog gave a signal, Ricardo [Paiva] would stop the video and inform me that blood had been found in this site and that the DNA from the sample matched Madeleine's. He would stare at me intently and ask me to explain this...Under myself I found myself whispering... [vulgar expletives deleted]
McCanns themselves requested the dogs, I don't believe that either, but had they, I take it they'd have researched well enough to discover Eddie and Keela were 100% accurate.

Once E&K indicated, all of a sudden, the dogs are notoriously innacurate. Which is it Gerry?

Good subject for a video?
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.08.12 18:40

I have just heard on Sky that the grandfather has been taken to police station for questioning. They say he has not been arrested and is going to answer questions as a witness. This from ITV...............

Live news stream

About 23 minutes agoMissing 12 year old girl
Police take Tia Sharp's step-grandfather from his house

Tia Sharp’s step-grandfather Stuart Hazell has been taken from his house by detectives investigating her disappearance.

Two plain-clothed officers were seen entering the house Mr Hazell shares with Tia's grandmother in New Addington and left with him five minutes later.

Mr Hazell got into a black car with them which then drove off.

Police said Mr Hazell has not been arrested, but is helping police with their inquiries

http://www.itv.com/news/london/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 08.08.12 20:09

ShuBob wrote:Perhaps, Kate no longer dismisses police dogs out of hand; just Eddie and Keela. We may find out her thoughts soon enough. Missing People have come out in support of the search for Tia and police dogs are now involved. I think it'll be difficult from here on in for her to make negative comments about police dogs in general but knowing she has a brass neck, she may continue as before.

I believe sniffer dogs are OK, it is just those incredibly unreliable blood and cadaver dogs which come up with scurrilous lies about grieving parents.

But where is the nation's Ambassador for Missing People when you need her advice? - she could set the record straight about this and many other matters, such as whether statistically it is correct for the police to focus on the family when a child disappears and for the family then to co-operate fully and quickly so that they can be ruled out of the investigation as soon as possible. I fear her new role may be nothing but a stepping stone to a place in the New Year's Honours List, and that she will not be commenting much on inconvenient truths in the meantime.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top