The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Unaswered Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Unaswered Questions

Post by Autumn on 08.03.10 17:52

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic1719-90.html

This thread is for anyone to post questions that have yet to be answered or can provide answers to questions posted here.

1 When the McCann’s fled Portugal in September 2007, the British Police assisting the Portuguese enquiry left also. Madeleine was still missing, supposedly abducted. So why did the British Police quit the search the day after they were both made official suspects?

2 Since that day in September 2007, not one legitimate Police force has been actively looking for Madeleine, why?

3 Why were the Tapas 9 so keen to control the early stages of the investigation by writing out all of their timelines on Madeleine’s sticker book, before the Police had even arrived on the scene?

4 Why did the McCann’s with their limitless amounts of money coming in from generous donations, hire people who specialised in fraud and bomb disposal?

5 Why did the McCann’s ignore crucial Police advice by publicising Madeleine’s distinctive mark on her eye, which would almost certainly have guaranteed her immediate death and disposal?

6 Why did the McCann’s make Madeleine a Ward of Court after she had vanished? Was it to prevent any details of her medical records and other information from being made public for 75 years?

7 Why was it necessary to hire such a large team of lawyers when Madeleine first vanished, which also included Pinochet’s infamous extradition lawyer?

8 Why did Kate McCann refuse to answer all of the questions put to her?

9 Why did the McCann’s claim to know instantly that Madeleine had been abducted, yet waited 40 minutes before first contacting the Police?

10 Goncalo Amaral’s book, ‘The Truth of the Lie’, has now been released in 6 European countries, but not in the UK. It has recently been banned in Portugal. It is a factual account of the early stages of the investigation based on information contained within the officially released Police files, so why has it been banned?

11 Why did the McCann’s want the investigation shelved? It was within their legal rights to ask for the enquiry to remain open, which they turned down? Why?

12 Why did 3 UK Detectives deliver several files of information to the McCann’s home, shortly after they got back to the UK whilst they were still suspects?

13 Why did the cadaver and blood sniffer dogs Eddie and Keela, only indicate to their apartment and their car? I believe 7 properties and 10 cars were searched in total that day, but only the McCann’s apartment and car tested positive.

14 Why did the Home Office refuse to hand over to the Portuguese investigators details of the McCann’s bank details, credit cards and medical records? These are one of the first things any Police force obtains at the start of an investigation. So why were they refused assistance?

15 The British Authorities later informed the Portuguese Police that the McCann’s did not own any credit or debit cards? So how did Gerry manage to pay for his holiday?

16 Why were the McCann’s and their Tapas friends never seriously interrogated? Instead, during their Rogatory interviews the British Police assisted them with some of their answers, which can be clearly seen in their statements.

17 Why did Gerry delete all the phone calls from his mobile on the 2nd of May, the day before Madeleine disappeared and also one received from Kate on 3rd May at 23.17 p.m., just over an hour after she had raised the alarm? Neither went to search for Madeleine, so why did Kate need to call him? Where did he go?

18 Why did Gerry have to fly home to obtain something with Madeleine’s DNA on? Did he actually supply an accurate representation of Madeleine’s DNA to the Police? Why was there no DNA of Madeleine’s found in the apartment the night she vanished?, an apartment which she had lived in for 5 days? Not one strand of hair was found there belonging to the McCann twins either. It’s like the apartment had been scrubbed clean.

19 Why is the case filed under Homicide, Simulating a Crime & Hiding a Cadaver and not abduction?

20 How did the scent of cadaver from a dead body get on Madeleine’s Cuddlecat, a child’s red T shirt, Kate’s black/white cheque trousers and her white sleeveless top? Why only these items?

21 Why did Gerry have to move the position of the sofa in the lounge? The exact same sofa which was identified by the blood dog Keela, as containing minute traces of blood in 3 different positions on the back panel. The exact same sofa that Eddie the cadaver dog also identified the scent of cadaver behind. Is this just a coincidence, or is this evidence of staging?

22 Why did the British Government intervene and support them on an unprecedented level from day one?

23 Why did the British Government feel the need to appoint a spokesman Clarence Mitchell, to speak in public for the McCann’s and is still assisting them today? Has the British tax payer been paying for his services all this time?

24 Why are the British papers only interested in reporting on the abduction line, when there is not one shred of evidence to support this theory? In 2008, one third of the official police files was made available to the general public. Facts that every newspaper could have easily been printed without any fear of litigation. So why have they ignored all of this information?


25 Why was Kate so annoyed at being asked to attend the Police station in the early days to identify a little girl caught on CCTV, that was believed to be Madeleine?

26 Why would the McCann’s leave Madeleine in an unlocked apartment knowing she had a tendency to wake up and wander frequently at night?

27 Why did the British Secret Service immediately put the McCann’s under telephone surveillance and not inform the Portuguese Police?

28 Why would SOCA (the Serious Organised Crime Agency) get involved with a missing child?

29 Why did the British Police withhold a statement for at least 6 months from the Portuguese Investigators involving David Payne and Gerry McCann, over lewd allegations of paedophile behaviour as witnessed by another Doctor friend of theirs on a previous holiday?

30 Why was Gerry in possession of sensitive Police manuals only used by Special Police Services and Government Agencies? Who gave them to him and why?

31 Why did the McCann’s want Leicestershire Police heading up the investigation and not Scotland Yard? They wanted the help from the Government, but not the top Police Force, why?

32 Why was the McCann’s Lawyers worried that Kate’s answers could be seen to be incriminating, but not Gerry’s?

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by vaguely1 on 08.03.10 18:11

Autumn, some of these are very loaded questions that are based on presumption - not a criticism, just an observation.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?

vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by Autumn on 08.03.10 20:02

How about the simple, straightforward questions that Kate refused to answer:

The 48 questions Kate did not answer

1 On the 3rd of May 2007, at around 10 p.m., when you entered the apartment, what did you see, what did you do, where did you search, what did you handle?
Perguntado, no dia 03 de Maio de 2007, pelas 22H00, quando entrou no apartamento o que viu e fez,
onde procurou e o que manuseou, não respondeu

2 Did you search in the couple's bedroom closet? (said she would not reply)
Se procurou dentro do armário do quarto de casal, disse nào responder.

3 (Two photographs of her bedroom's closet are exhibited) Can you describe its contents?
Exibidas duas fotografias do armário do seu quarto, e perguntado pela descrição do conteúdo, não respondeu.

4 Why are the curtains in front of the side window, behind the sofa (photograph is exhibited) ruffled?
Did someone pass behind that sofa?
Perguntada a razão pela qual o cortinado por detrás do sofá defronte da janela lateral, cuja fotografia foi-lhe exibida está mexido, não respondeu. Não respondeu à pergunta se alguém passou por detrás desse sofá

5 How long did the search that you made in the apartment after detecting the disappearance of your daughter Madeleine take?
Perguntada quanto tempo demorou a busca que fez no apartamento a seguir à detecção do desaparecimento da sua filha MADELEINE, não respondeu

6 Why did you say straight away that Madeleine had been abducted?
Perguntada porque disse desde logo que a MADELEINE foi raptada não respondeu.

7 Presuming that Madeleine had been abducted, why did you leave the twins alone at home while you went to the Tapas to raise the alarm? Even because the supposed abductor could still be inside the apartment.
Partindo da premissa que a MADELEINE havia sido raptada, porque deixou os gémeos sozinhos em casa para ir ao Tapas dar or alarme, até porque o suposto raptor poderia ainda estar no apartamento, não respondeu

8 Why didn't you ask the twins at that moment what had happened to their sister, or why didn't you
ask them at a later point in time?
Porque não perguntou aos gémeos naquele momento o que havia sucedido à irmã, ou porque não lhes
perguntou mais tarde, não respondeu.

9 When you raised the alarm at the Tapas, what exactly did you say and what were the words?
Questionada quando deu o alarme no Tapas o que disse concretamente, quais as palavras utilizadas, não respondeu.

10 What happened after you raised the alarm at the Tapas?
Perguntada sobre o que aconteceu depois de dar o alarme no Tapas, não respondeu.

11 Asked if had any phone, with at that time, did not respond
Perguntada se tinha algum telemóvel, consigo nesse momento, não respondeu.

12 Why did you go to warn your friends instead of calling out from the balcony?
Peguntada porque foi avisar os seus amigos em vez de gritar da varanda, não respondeu.

13 Who contacted the authorities?
Perguntada quem contactou as autoridades, não respondeu

14 Who participated in the searches?
Perguntada quem participou nas (blank)respondeu.

15 Did anyone outside of the group learn about Maddie's disappearance during the following minutes?
Perguntada se alguém fora do grupo ficou a saber, nos momentos seguintes, do desaparecimento da MADELEINE, não respondeu

16 Did any neighbour offer you help after the disappearance?
Perguntada se alguma vizinha lhe ofereceu ajuda após o alarme do desaparecimento, não repondeu.

17 What does the expression "we let her down" mean?
Perguntada o que significa a expresão “we let her down”, não respondeu.

18 Did Jane mention to you that she had seen a man with a child that night?.
Perguntada se a JANE lhe referiu ter visto um homem com uma criança, naquela noite, não respondeu

19 How were the authorities contacted and which police force was called?
Perguntada como foram contactadas as autoridades e que força Policial foi alertada, não respondeu

20 During the searches, and already with the police present, in what locations was Maddie searched for,
how and in what manner?
Perguntada, durante as buscas já com a presença Policial, em que locais foi procurada MADELEINE, como de que forma, não respondeu

21 Why didn't the twins wake up during that search, or when they went to the upper floor?
Perguntada porque os gémeos não (blank) durante essa busca, ou quando foram para o piso superior, não respondeu.

22 Who did you call after the facts?
Perguntada para quem telefonou após os factos, não respondeu.

23 Did you call SKY News?
Perguntada se ligou para a ”Sky News” não respondeu.

24 Did you know about the danger of calling the media, because that could influence the abductor?
Perguntada sobre o perigo de ligar para a comunicação social alertando-os do rapto, pois isso poderia influir no raptor, não respondeu

25 Did you request the presence of a priest?
Indagada se pediram a presença de um Padre, não respondeu.

26 How was Madeleine's face publicised, with a photograph, or other media?
Perguntada qual o modo de divulgação do rosto da MADELEINE, se fotografias ou outros, não respondeu.

27 Is it true that during the search you remained seated on Maddie's bed without moving?
Perguntada se é verdade que durante a busca ficou sentada na sua cama no seu quarto sem se mover, não respondeu.

28 How did you behave that evening?.
Perguntada qual o seu comportamento durante aquela noite, não respondeu

29 Did you manage to sleep?
E indagada se conseguiu dormir, não respondeu

30 Before the trip to Portugal, did you comment on a bad feeling or a bad premonition?
Perguntada se antes da viagem a Portugal fez um comentário de um mau presentimento ou presságios, não respondeu

31 What was Madeleine's behaviour?
Perguntada pelo comportamento da MADELEINE não respondeu.

32 Did Maddie suffer of any disease or did she take any kind of medication
Perguntada se ela padecia de alguma enfermidade ou tomava medicação, não respondeu.

33 What was the relationship like between Madeleine and her siblings, her friends and her colleagues at school?
Perguntada qual o relacionamento da MADELEINE com os irmãos, amigos e colégas de escola, não respondeu.

34 Concerning your professional life, in how many and in which hospitals have you worked?
Perguntada quanto à sua vida profissional, e em quantos hospitais e em quais trabalhou, não respondeu.

35 What is your medical specialty?
Sendo médica, e perguntada sobre qual a sua especialidade, não respondeu.

36 Did you work by shifts, in emergency rooms or in other departments?
Perguntada sobre se trabalhava por turnos, em urgências ou outros serviços não respondeu.

37 Did you work on a daily basis?
Se trabalhava diariamente, não respondeu.

38 Did you stop working at a certain point in time? Why?
Perguntada se sem determinada altura deixou de trabalhar e porquê, não respondeu.

39 Do your twin children have difficulty in falling asleep, are they unruly and does that upset you?
Perguntada se é ou não verdade que os filhos gémeos têm dificuldade em adormecer, que são irrequietos e que isso lhe provoca intranquilidade, não respondeu.

40 Is it true that at certain times you were desperate over your children's attitude and that left you upset?
Perguntada se é verdade ou não que em certas alturas se sentia desesperada pela atitude dos filhos o que isso a deixava muito intranquila, não respondeu.

41 Is it true that in England you considered the possibility of handing over Madeleine's guardianship to a relative?
Perguntada se é verdade ou não que em Inglaterra chegou a pensar em entregar a guarda da MADELEINE a um familiar, não respondeu

42 In England, did you give your children medication? What type of medication?
Perguntada se em casa (Inglaterra) dava medicação aos filhos e que tipo de medicação, não respondeu.

43 Within the process, you were shown films of cynotechnical inspection of forensic character,
where the dogs can be seen marking indications of human cadaver odour and equally human blood traces,
and only of human origin, as well as all the comments that were made by the responsible expert.
Neste auto foram-lhe exibidos diversos filmes de Inspecção cinotécnica, com carácter forense, onde se pode observar a marcação por parte destes relativamente a indicações de odor cadavérico humano e vestígios hemáticos também humanos, e somente de carácter humano, bem como os comentários do perito responsável pela diligência

After the visualisation, and after cadaver odour was signalled in your bedroom next to the wardrobe
and behind the sofa that was pushed against the living room window, you said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said?
Terminada a visualização e após sinalização de odor a cadáver no seu quarto junto ao armário e por detrás do sofá encostado à janela da sala de estar, disse que não pode explicar nada mais do que já referiu.

44 You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of human blood behind the sofa by the detection dog?
Também assinalado, agora pelo cão de detecção de sangue humano por detrás do sofá acima referido,
disse que não pode explicar nada mais do que já referiu.

45 You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of cadaver odour in the boot of the vehicle that you rented a month after the disappearance?
Assinalado o odor a cadáver proveniente da viatura que alugaram cerca de um mês após o desaparecimento, matricula 59-DA-27, disse que não pode explicar nada mais do que já referiu

46 You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, concerning the marking of human blood in the boot of the vehicle?
Assinalado a presença de sangue humano na mala do mesmo veículo, disse que não pode explicar nada mais do que já referiu.

47 You said that you could not explain anything apart from what you had already said, upon being confronted with the result of the collection of Maddie's DNA, which was analysed by a British lab, behind the sofa and inside the vehicle's boot?.
Confrontada com o resultado da recolha de ADN da MADELEINE, cuja análise foi efectuada por um laboratório britânico, por detrás do sofá e bagageira do veículo, situações atrás descritas, diss que não pode explicar nada mais do que já referiu

48 Did you have any responsibility or intervention in the disappearance of your daughter?
Perguntada se teve alguma responsabilidade ou intervenção no desaparecimento da sua filha MADELEINE, não respondeu

49 Are you aware of the fact that by not answering these questions you may compromise the investigation,
which is trying to find out what happened to your daughter? She said "Yes, if the investigation thinks so"
Perguntada se tem consciência que o facto de não responder às perguntas formuladas põe em causa à investigação, a qual procura saber o que se passou com a sua filha, respondeu que sim, se a investigação assim o pensa.

50 Asked if had something to add, replied negatively

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by Guest on 08.03.10 20:17

The police (in whatever country) deliberately mix the questions like this. Firstly, some are for background info, and nice and easy to answer. Amongst those they throw in a few tricky questions. It is exactly the same as they do in lie detector tests. The reason being if you answer the easier ones, and then refuse to answer the more difficult and pertinant to the investigation questions, it immediately looks suspect. Why would an innocent person not answer all the questions truthfully, if they were innocent, they would have nothing to hide. Therefore, a lawyer would advise his client to answer none of the questions, so it begs the question why? And why did GM answer his.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by marigold on 08.03.10 21:14

candyfloss wrote:The police (in whatever country) deliberately mix the questions like this. Firstly, some are for background info, and nice and easy to answer. Amongst those they throw in a few tricky questions. It is exactly the same as they do in lie detector tests. The reason being if you answer the easier ones, and then refuse to answer the more difficult and pertinant to the investigation questions, it immediately looks suspect. Why would an innocent person not answer all the questions truthfully, if they were innocent, they would have nothing to hide. Therefore, a lawyer would advise his client to answer none of the questions, so it begs the question why? And why did GM answer his.

An innocent mother of a missing child would do ANYTHING and help in any way possible. She knew that she could drop herself right in it and so did her lawyer so she was advised to keep quiet. Amongst the many things pointing to guilt is the refusal to answer the questions.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by marigold on 08.03.10 21:15

@vaguely1 wrote:Autumn, some of these are very loaded questions that are based on presumption - not a criticism, just an observation.

They are necessary questions vaguely.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by Guest on 08.03.10 21:22

@marigold wrote:
candyfloss wrote:The police (in whatever country) deliberately mix the questions like this. Firstly, some are for background info, and nice and easy to answer. Amongst those they throw in a few tricky questions. It is exactly the same as they do in lie detector tests. The reason being if you answer the easier ones, and then refuse to answer the more difficult and pertinant to the investigation questions, it immediately looks suspect. Why would an innocent person not answer all the questions truthfully, if they were innocent, they would have nothing to hide. Therefore, a lawyer would advise his client to answer none of the questions, so it begs the question why? And why did GM answer his.

An innocent mother of a missing child would do ANYTHING and help in any way possible. She knew that she could drop herself right in it and so did her lawyer so she was advised to keep quiet. Amongst the many things pointing to guilt is the refusal to answer the questions.

Yes, that is what I was trying to say in a confusing sort of way. She couldn't really answer some of the questions, without answering others, therefore her lawyer probably said don't answer any.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by listener on 09.03.10 2:19

candyfloss wrote:The police (in whatever country) deliberately mix the questions like this. Firstly, some are for background info, and nice and easy to answer. Amongst those they throw in a few tricky questions. It is exactly the same as they do in lie detector tests. The reason being if you answer the easier ones, and then refuse to answer the more difficult and pertinant to the investigation questions, it immediately looks suspect. Why would an innocent person not answer all the questions truthfully, if they were innocent, they would have nothing to hide. Therefore, a lawyer would advise his client to answer none of the questions, so it begs the question why? And why did GM answer his.

I have not yet read/heard an explanation from her for her refusal to answer the questions. I did read that she and her female 'adviser' (can't remember the silly womans name) had a giggle over the fact that she had a mobile phone with her and was able to secretly communicate what was happening! IMO this is bizzare behaviour for a mother who had just lost her daughter! thinking

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by justagrannynow 1 on 09.03.10 6:11

@listener wrote:
candyfloss wrote:The police (in whatever country) deliberately mix the questions like this. Firstly, some are for background info, and nice and easy to answer. Amongst those they throw in a few tricky questions. It is exactly the same as they do in lie detector tests. The reason being if you answer the easier ones, and then refuse to answer the more difficult and pertinant to the investigation questions, it immediately looks suspect. Why would an innocent person not answer all the questions truthfully, if they were innocent, they would have nothing to hide. Therefore, a lawyer would advise his client to answer none of the questions, so it begs the question why? And why did GM answer his.

I have not yet read/heard an explanation from her for her refusal to answer the questions. I did read that she and her female 'adviser' (can't remember the silly womans name) had a giggle over the fact that she had a mobile phone with her and was able to secretly communicate what was happening! IMO this is bizzare behaviour for a mother who had just lost her daughter! thinking

It was Justine McGuinness who took great delight in telling the press about how smart Kate had been in outwitting the police.

justagrannynow 1

Posts : 966
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by marigold on 09.03.10 9:57

@listener wrote:
candyfloss wrote:The police (in whatever country) deliberately mix the questions like this. Firstly, some are for background info, and nice and easy to answer. Amongst those they throw in a few tricky questions. It is exactly the same as they do in lie detector tests. The reason being if you answer the easier ones, and then refuse to answer the more difficult and pertinant to the investigation questions, it immediately looks suspect. Why would an innocent person not answer all the questions truthfully, if they were innocent, they would have nothing to hide. Therefore, a lawyer would advise his client to answer none of the questions, so it begs the question why? And why did GM answer his.

I have not yet read/heard an explanation from her for her refusal to answer the questions. I did read that she and her female 'adviser' (can't remember the silly womans name) had a giggle over the fact that she had a mobile phone with her and was able to secretly communicate what was happening! IMO this is bizzare behaviour for a mother who had just lost her daughter! thinking

Bizarre and sickening. KM has laughed and giggled and made light of the loss of her daughter from the start with flippant remarks and behaviour that seemed more akin to being on holiday than being in shock at the loss of your child.

marigold

Posts : 234
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by listener on 17.03.10 1:06

@marigold wrote:
@listener wrote:
candyfloss wrote:The police (in whatever country) deliberately mix the questions like this. Firstly, some are for background info, and nice and easy to answer. Amongst those they throw in a few tricky questions. It is exactly the same as they do in lie detector tests. The reason being if you answer the easier ones, and then refuse to answer the more difficult and pertinant to the investigation questions, it immediately looks suspect. Why would an innocent person not answer all the questions truthfully, if they were innocent, they would have nothing to hide. Therefore, a lawyer would advise his client to answer none of the questions, so it begs the question why? And why did GM answer his.

I have not yet read/heard an explanation from her for her refusal to answer the questions. I did read that she and her female 'adviser' (can't remember the silly womans name) had a giggle over the fact that she had a mobile phone with her and was able to secretly communicate what was happening! IMO this is bizzare behaviour for a mother who had just lost her daughter! thinking

Bizarre and sickening. KM has laughed and giggled and made light of the loss of her daughter from the start with flippant remarks and behaviour that seemed more akin to being on holiday than being in shock at the loss of your child.

But, even now, the UK media still fawns over them???

listener

Posts : 565
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by kathyBelle on 17.03.10 7:31

Hi Candyfloss, it was Justine McGuinness who was with Kate McCann, when they were texting from inside the police station.

Also Justine McGuinness, resigned as the McCanns spokesperson, when she and Gerry McCann, supposedly had a row, over her extortionate expenses, which she claimed from the fund to find Madeleine.

If the reports about the row between McCann and McGuinness, were not true, neither of them sued the media. Which is what McCann would have done, he would sue anyone who looked at him in a funny way, if he thought he could get away with it.

kathyBelle

Posts : 560
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-16
Location : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by kathyBelle on 17.03.10 7:33

Hi Candyfloss, I've just realised, it was listener I should have replied to, re Justine McGuinness, sorry.

kathyBelle

Posts : 560
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-16
Location : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by Autumn on 18.03.10 0:02

Anyone got any thoughts on question 18 of the OP? This has often bugged me and still no nearer to knowing why Gerry had to return home to obtain something that had Madeleine's DNA on and how can we be sure that the pillowcase he selected from home was Madelene's. Why was there no trace of her DNA in the apartment she had supposedly lived in for 5 days? Why was there not even a strand of hair from Madeleine or the twins found in the apartment?

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by vaguely1 on 18.03.10 0:07

It was a control sample Autumn, something taken from a home they hadn't been in since she disappeared. The pillowcase being Madeleine's or not....any DNA found will have a familial link and they can rule out gerry and kate and S and A.

As for the reason no hair or DNA found - a scrubbed apartment or an ineffective scene search. Don't suppose we will ever know. Except that a scrubbed apartment would show up with the scene lighting.

Perhaps they aren't big shedders. Kids generally aren't.

____________________
Does my IP look big in this?

vaguely1

Posts : 1992
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by Autumn on 18.03.10 0:32

Not even a strand of hair on the hairbrush that was Madeleine's and what happened to her toothbrush, I can't believe that all 3 children shared the same toothbrush? Have to admit, vaguely, I havn't read up much on the forensic info as I get lost in the details daft I just find it so strange that there was no trace of her DNA in the apartment or in the bed that she had been sleeping in?

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unaswered Questions

Post by Autumn on 18.03.10 0:53

Snr Amaral stated in his book:-

'As for the hair, apparantly nothing came of it. The PJ wanted to know if they came from a living person or a dead one. FSS said they could not answer that question. British officers suggested sending the hairs to other labs in Europe but FSS didn't want to lose/give the hairs back'.

When Snr Amaral was asked about this in an interview, he suggested that the hairs had been destroyed.

topic6.html


DL: But do those samples still exist?

GA: No. They have all been destroyed. From the hair samples, it’s all been destroyed.

Autumn

Posts : 2603
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum