The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Was Gerry ANGRY with Kate as her DREAM led to them becoming SUSPECTS? (MCMINUTE video added) - Page 2 Mm11

VIDEO - Was Gerry ANGRY with Kate as her DREAM led to them becoming SUSPECTS? (MCMINUTE video added) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO - Was Gerry ANGRY with Kate as her DREAM led to them becoming SUSPECTS? (MCMINUTE video added) - Page 2 Mm11

VIDEO - Was Gerry ANGRY with Kate as her DREAM led to them becoming SUSPECTS? (MCMINUTE video added) - Page 2 Regist10

VIDEO - Was Gerry ANGRY with Kate as her DREAM led to them becoming SUSPECTS? (MCMINUTE video added)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - Was Gerry ANGRY with Kate as her DREAM led to them becoming SUSPECTS? (MCMINUTE video added) - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO - Was Gerry ANGRY with Kate as her DREAM led to them becoming SUSPECTS? (MCMINUTE video added)

Post by plebgate 23.05.13 8:50

@PeterM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If she thought that was bad, wait until she is questioned in a witness box. That is of course if there is no settlement with Mr. A.

No stomping off from a witness box Mr.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Was Gerry ANGRY with Kate as her DREAM led to them becoming SUSPECTS? (MCMINUTE video added) - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO - Was Gerry ANGRY with Kate as her DREAM led to them becoming SUSPECTS? (MCMINUTE video added)

Post by PeterMac 23.05.13 8:52

They will never go into a witness box.
Not ever.
Their lawyers would not permit it.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.05.13 8:56

IMO they don't need lawyers to tell them not to go anywhere near the witness box but at least they will have a very costly legal eagle around who will advise them not to and no doubt their spokesperson will tell the world that is the position.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 06.06.13 15:39

I was thinking about Kate's dream and the reason of her call to Ricardo Paiva... Going along the lines of what I said few days ago that I believe that in some first stage it was supposed for the body to be found. So, her dream was during Gerry's trip to Washington (22-26July ), followed by the famous Huelva trip (3August ) and 6/7 August it's the date the dogs sniffed the cars.
IMO Kate was going crazy with the body not being found, as soon as she "got rid " of Gerry control she called Paiva, Gerry returns, she tells him about the call and... Huelva trip
Days later, the dogs "talked " ... I think that of course the narcissistic couple never imagined Ricardo would report that.
And I'm saying that maybe Gerry already knew about the dream but not that it may have been a catalyst in bringing the dogs in.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.06.13 9:37

Ayniia wrote:I was thinking about Kate's dream and the reason of her call to Ricardo Paiva... Going along the lines of what I said few days ago that I believe that in some first stage it was supposed for the body to be found. So, her dream was during Gerry's trip to Washington (22-26July ), followed by the famous Huelva trip (3August ) and 6/7 August it's the date the dogs sniffed the cars.
IMO Kate was going crazy with the body not being found, as soon as she "got rid " of Gerry control she called Paiva, Gerry returns, she tells him about the call and... Huelva trip
Days later, the dogs "talked " ... I think that of course the narcissistic couple never imagined Ricardo would report that.
And I'm saying that maybe Gerry already knew about the dream but not that it may have been a catalyst in bringing the dogs in.

I think you're spot on there. See also in Forensic Linguistics where on one of the last pages I put a quote from the Morais blog.
She thinks that Kate is trying to say that Maddie is entitled to a 'proper funeral' although she says eventually, 'search'.
It also goes with the observations/obligations to the dead in the Roman Catholic faith which appear to have been observed. The 3rd, 12th, 40th days and three months. It fits too well to be accidental. imo.

There was also a remark in an article I saw on McCannfiles (haven't found it again) that the possibility of Maddie still being alive/staying alive didn't really surface until a week or so after the 'abduction'. I.e. after the worldwide response exceeded all their expectations.

Eta: Gerry wasn't angry imo he was livid!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 08.06.13 20:36

Slightly OT but didn't know where to put it. I love this one , journalists asking pertinent questions.
Very OT (sorry) But Isabel Duarte behind Kate scare's the hell out of me Shocked

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.08.13 8:13

Just bumping this as it's relevant to the other discussion in the Teresa May topic?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 15:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is this 100% factual and accurate then??

The cadaver dog was only brought in due the dream that Kate had??

I never knew that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top