The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Judge spares "Neglectful" Mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Judge spares "Neglectful" Mother

Post by tuom on 25.07.12 21:47

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge spares "Neglectful" Mother

Post by Guest on 27.07.12 9:22

I wouldn't blame the Camerons for being annoyed at the reference to them. This woman's behaviour can't be compared with what for them was an innocent mistake which was rectified as soon as they realised what had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 27.07.12 9:43

Jean wrote:I wouldn't blame the Camerons for being annoyed at the reference to them. This woman's behaviour can't be compared with what for them was an innocent mistake which was rectified as soon as they realised what had happened.

Didn't the Blairs mislay one of their brood? Found drunk in the gutter as I recall. The press wasn't out in force to condemn them then. The Cameron incident has nothing to do with leaving children alone on purpose.
This judge isn't getting any prizes for logic from me and should certainly not base his decisions on what appears in the popular press.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 27.07.12 9:45

@tigger wrote:
Jean wrote:I wouldn't blame the Camerons for being annoyed at the reference to them. This woman's behaviour can't be compared with what for them was an innocent mistake which was rectified as soon as they realised what had happened.

Didn't the Blairs mislay one of their brood? Found drunk in the gutter as I recall. The press wasn't out in force to condemn them then. The Cameron incident has nothing to do with leaving children alone on purpose.
This judge isn't getting any prizes for logic from me and should certainly not base his decisions on what appears in the popular press.

This will probably be followed by rehousing to a house without steps ............ jeeez

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.07.12 14:05

Yes it was Euan Blair who was celebrating the end of his exams when he was 16 and was found literally in the gutter. Then there was the story that came out a year or two after the event that Prince Harry had been regularly drinking himself senseless and smoking cannabis when he was about the same age.

I seem to recall the press made some sanctimonious comments about the lack of parental control. No problems with criticising Royalty but, say anything negative about the McCanns, and you know who will be breathing down your neck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.07.12 14:14

Jean wrote: [...] No problems with criticising Royalty but, say anything negative about the McCanns, and you know who will be breathing down your neck!
It would be something to laugh about, if it weren't so serious & frustrating :-(

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum