The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Book

Post by tuom on 24.07.12 17:34

I did have an online copy of the book , however in error I had left it in a email and on tidying up my messages I deleted it !, if anyone has an online copy I would be most grateful if you could email me , or if you have a copy of the book that I could buy + p&p or I can donate the cost to a charity of your choice , if anonynimity is a problem I will understand . Ty , I just need the book for reference and checking quotes etc !

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Book

Post by Guest on 25.07.12 12:38

I'm sure that you can get it for just a few quid (or euros) in your friendly local charity shop, Tuom!

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 25.07.12 18:20

Jean wrote:I'm sure that you can get it for just a few quid (or euros) in your friendly local charity shop, Tuom!

Oh Jean I have tried , but all is not lost I have had an offer of it via email , so highlighter is ready

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo on 25.07.12 19:36

@tuom wrote:
Jean wrote:I'm sure that you can get it for just a few quid (or euros) in your friendly local charity shop, Tuom!

Oh Jean I have tried , but all is not lost I have had an offer of it via email , so highlighter is ready

Will be happy if you can send me also a copy of it by PM. Interested to read it.
Thanks

Zozo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum