The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tigger on 19.07.12 9:10

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2175543/Samantha-Brick-The-cult-tried-life.html

Apparently inspired by Tom Cruise's pending divorce, the astounding Ms Brick reveals a past I'm not quite willing to believe. However, always good for a laugh.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by Guest on 19.07.12 9:30

Here's the divine Ms B's own website for those who have somehow not managed to hear of her yet.

http://www.samanthabrick.com/

I shall read her latest article with interest as I was once involved with a religious cult, though mind control rather than money was the focal point.

P.S. There is also a very funny earlier topic about her called "A brick dropped from a great height".

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by anil39200 on 19.07.12 19:00

Dont normally read the daily mail...its a bit gung ho..little england and over dramatic for me but it was all they had in the coffee shop at lunchtime so I saw this. Sai Baba are a new religious mobement not a cult so typical of a journalist to grt simple things wrong. In addition as with most religions it has people who break away thinling they can make a bob or two. Colleagues and I have visited their retreats, premises, meetings etc for research and we could not have been made more welcome and have been asled to part with a penny. Their leadet who passed away was accused of being a charlatan and there were other controversies surrounding him. However he was also considered by followers to be a living guru and incarnation of a previous guru and there are millions of followers. All the ones I ever spoke to seemed perfectly happy. To even categorise this with Scientology is poor journalism and totally wrong. Completrly different in all respects. Seems to me this was about Brick showing her toned legs to her admiring public in the picture and nowt to do with an actual story. She imo is both a fantasist and attention seeker. How do they get these jobs?

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tuom on 19.07.12 19:15

Who is she ? , I went to her webpage , have not got time to read it , Is she the same lady who complained about being beautiful being a chore or some such nonsense , I think she was on Irish TV a few months ago, if it is her all I can say is Bless

tuom

Posts : 530
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by anil39200 on 19.07.12 19:29

A....erm, erm...journalist????...I think

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tuom on 19.07.12 19:43

@anil39200 wrote:A....erm, erm...journalist????...I think





Yeah she is the one , here is her "beautiful is tough" article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html

tuom

Posts : 530
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by anil39200 on 19.07.12 20:00

I know its just so hard being me. Now ...who else can I think of with that mindset? I know ...The one and only.........answers on a second class stamp.

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by stumo on 19.07.12 20:15

@tuom wrote:
@anil39200 wrote:A....erm, erm...journalist????...I think





Yeah she is the one , here is her "beautiful is tough" article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html


hahahaha, i gign't read the whole article but she's far from being beautiful.

stumo

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tuom on 19.07.12 20:27

@stumo wrote:
@tuom wrote:
@anil39200 wrote:A....erm, erm...journalist????...I think





Yeah she is the one , here is her "beautiful is tough" article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html


hahahaha, i gign't read the whole article but she's far from being beautiful.



Ah ! but she is , SHE said so

tuom

Posts : 530
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by anil39200 on 19.07.12 21:03

You know...I blame the spice girls for all this! And cheryl cole..

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by Gillyspot on 20.07.12 9:48

Ms Brick should perhaps take a very close look at herself. IMO she is pretty but not out of the ordinary.

Why so obsessed with her own appearance, is it because her looks are fading as she ages? Does she want to be like Katie Price? Bleugh!!


____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tuom on 20.07.12 10:03

@Gillyspot wrote:Ms Brick should perhaps take a very close look at herself. IMO she is pretty but not out of the ordinary.

Why so obsessed with her own appearance, is it because her looks are fading as she ages? Does she want to be like Katie Price? Bleugh!!




Michael Kealy@michaelkealy1 12 Apr

Follow Following Unfollow Blocked Unblock Pending Cancel
Samantha Brick talks about "Why women hate me for being beautiful" on the #latelate tomorrow night...












3:14 AM - 12 Apr 12 via web · Embed this Tweet


As my Mother would say "Sure God help us "

tuom

Posts : 530
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tigger on 20.07.12 10:30

@tuom wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:Ms Brick should perhaps take a very close look at herself. IMO she is pretty but not out of the ordinary.

Why so obsessed with her own appearance, is it because her looks are fading as she ages? Does she want to be like Katie Price? Bleugh!!




Michael Kealy@michaelkealy1 12 Apr

Follow Following Unfollow Blocked Unblock Pending Cancel
Samantha Brick talks about "Why women hate me for being beautiful" on the #latelate tomorrow night...




3:14 AM - 12 Apr 12 via web · Embed this Tweet


As my Mother would say "Sure God help us "


Speak to Kate Healy, Ms Brick, she knows all about it....
Whilst neither of them would frighten the horses so to speak and both have excellent figures, neither woman radiates anything, joy, enthusiasm, dedication, love of children, love of life, partner - nothing. The message is that these are suffering beauties.
violin violin violin

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tuom on 20.07.12 13:27

@tigger wrote:
@tuom wrote:
@Gillyspot wrote:Ms Brick should perhaps take a very close look at herself. IMO she is pretty but not out of the ordinary.

Why so obsessed with her own appearance, is it because her looks are fading as she ages? Does she want to be like Katie Price? Bleugh!!




Michael Kealy@michaelkealy1 12 Apr

Follow Following Unfollow Blocked Unblock Pending Cancel
Samantha Brick talks about "Why women hate me for being beautiful" on the #latelate tomorrow night...





3:14 AM - 12 Apr 12 via web · Embed this Tweet


As my Mother would say "Sure God help us "


Speak to Kate Healy, Ms Brick, she knows all about it....
Whilst neither of them would frighten the horses so to speak and both have excellent figures, neither woman radiates anything, joy, enthusiasm, dedication, love of children, love of life, partner - nothing. The message is that these are suffering beauties.




Frighten the Horses !!!!! love it

tuom

Posts : 530
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MORE from Ms Brick !!!!

Post by tuom on 25.07.12 22:22


tuom

Posts : 530
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by Guest on 27.07.12 9:40

It seems that she needs everything in her life to be as "perfect" as she is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by anil39200 on 27.07.12 16:09

Jean wrote:It seems that she needs everything in her life to be as "perfect" as she is.



Mmmmm....now who else can we think of with that sort of mindset? I wonder........

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tuom on 27.07.12 21:53

@anil39200 wrote:
Jean wrote:It seems that she needs everything in her life to be as "perfect" as she is.



Mmmmm....now who else can we think of with that sort of mindset? I wonder........



Indeed , perhaps I should put on my earrings and lippy and brush my hair before coming on the forum in future

tuom

Posts : 530
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by stumo on 27.07.12 23:49

@tuom wrote:
@anil39200 wrote:
Jean wrote:It seems that she needs everything in her life to be as "perfect" as she is.



Mmmmm....now who else can we think of with that sort of mindset? I wonder........



Indeed , perhaps I should put on my earrings and lippy and brush my hair before coming on the forum in future


Is that before or after your jog?

stumo

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tuom on 28.07.12 13:49

@stumo wrote:
@tuom wrote:
@anil39200 wrote:
Jean wrote:It seems that she needs everything in her life to be as "perfect" as she is.



Mmmmm....now who else can we think of with that sort of mindset? I wonder........



Indeed , perhaps I should put on my earrings and lippy and brush my hair before coming on the forum in future


Is that before or after your jog?

Not today I can't find my "pink" runners

tuom

Posts : 530
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by stumo on 28.07.12 15:03

@tuom wrote:
@stumo wrote:
@tuom wrote:
@anil39200 wrote:
Jean wrote:It seems that she needs everything in her life to be as "perfect" as she is.



Mmmmm....now who else can we think of with that sort of mindset? I wonder........



Indeed , perhaps I should put on my earrings and lippy and brush my hair before coming on the forum in future


Is that before or after your jog?

Not today I can't find my "pink" runners

In that case you'd better go and find a priest.....

stumo

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by Guest on 16.08.12 12:39

For those who watch Celebrity Big Brother and / or are interested in seeing if Ms Brick is as empty-headed as she appears, here's your chance!

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/celebrity-big-brother-2012-meet-housemates-220800808.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tigger on 16.08.12 13:27

Jean wrote:For those who watch Celebrity Big Brother and / or are interested in seeing if Ms Brick is as empty-headed as she appears, here's your chance!

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/celebrity-big-brother-2012-meet-housemates-220800808.html

A round-up of the usual suspects! Thank goodness I don't have a TV and in any case would never watch this. I'm not interested in spying on other people - my life is quite interesting enough.
But this looks like a nightmare collection of fading celebrities. Good luck Jean! (The Samaritans are just a phone call away - come to think of it, you might be one!)

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by Guest on 16.08.12 13:31

I hasten to add that I don't watch it either but there might be someone brave enough to admit that they do! I like to read the names of the "celebrities" taking part to see how many I've ever heard of - the expression "scraping the barrel" always comes to mind.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Another brickbat by Ms Brick..

Post by tigger on 16.08.12 13:32

Jean wrote:I hasten to add that I don't watch it either but there might be someone brave enough to admit that they do! I like to read the names of the "celebrities" taking part to see how many I've ever heard of - the expression "scraping the barrel" always comes to mind.

I knew that Jean, just teasing....

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum