The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MMC 15 minutes at the Creche - Page 3 Mm11

MMC 15 minutes at the Creche - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MMC 15 minutes at the Creche - Page 3 Mm11

MMC 15 minutes at the Creche - Page 3 Regist10

MMC 15 minutes at the Creche

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MMC 15 minutes at the Creche - Page 3 Empty Re: MMC 15 minutes at the Creche

Post by tigger 21.07.12 19:12

Spaniel wrote:
tigger wrote:
Spaniel wrote:30th April Madeleine was carried home from the creche as sleepy.

1st May, she was crying according to Mrs Fenn.

Had she then had an accident banging her head on April 29th?

Head injuries are critical for 24 hours. Sleepiness is a symtom. Please see my link and read through to page 5 as complications can set in later.

There may be nothing more to this than a group of doctors and negligence. The number of Drs who got it wrong, and the negligence is what would scare the British public.

The "Abduction" cry went up far too soon. Had they waited, the British Embassy could have said the child died from natural causes but maybe there was panic in the ranks.

This isn't the fist time I've purported this theory, and it's such a simple one. Brown & Co got involved to court popularity.

It doesn't alter the fund, as GM is quick to seize on an opportunity and so is his wife. I still say the tunnel light was the fund aided by News International.

http://www.brainandspine.org.uk/information/publications/brain_and_spine_booklets/head_injury_and_concussion/introduction.html

We're still stuck with the coloboma photograph - with inconsistencies re the Donegal holiday, with Maddie's health records, etc.
I've always argued that with their connections they could have had the PM done in the UK. Child/body shipped off and just a small news item if at all! in the media. So why not?
The Fund was the all important goal as a stepping stone to a new lifestyle. It took off much faster than they could ever have dreamt. Imo Brown didn't do it to court popularity, it's always struck me how he didn't make use of it to gain votes - no visits to the bereft parents, no photograph of him shaking hands with them or having anything to do with them or the Fund. I think GB had his very own reasons.

I would love it to be a simple story but you are not including Murat's return, the phone records etc. The immediate aftermath was also full of inexplicable actions.
If she'd been carried home from the creche on the 30th and died say on the evening of the 1st of May - why not simply go through the normal channels? The neglect issue could be covered up, there were two baby monitors and they could simply say she'd hit her head whilst playing - didn't realise till later etc.
If the friends lied about the abduction, how much easier to lie about the neglect. MW certainly wouldn't have made a fuss, quite the contrary.

Unfortunately, it isn't a simple story, it would have stayed a lot simpler if the PJ had believed them.

I prefer it to all the photoshopping nonsense!

Even if you leave the photoshopping out, I listed quite a few other reasons above - do you find them all nonsense too? Most of those points are documented.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 21.07.12 19:30

tigger wrote:
Spaniel wrote:
tigger wrote:
Spaniel wrote:30th April Madeleine was carried home from the creche as sleepy.

1st May, she was crying according to Mrs Fenn.

Had she then had an accident banging her head on April 29th?

Head injuries are critical for 24 hours. Sleepiness is a symtom. Please see my link and read through to page 5 as complications can set in later.

There may be nothing more to this than a group of doctors and negligence. The number of Drs who got it wrong, and the negligence is what would scare the British public.

The "Abduction" cry went up far too soon. Had they waited, the British Embassy could have said the child died from natural causes but maybe there was panic in the ranks.

This isn't the fist time I've purported this theory, and it's such a simple one. Brown & Co got involved to court popularity.

It doesn't alter the fund, as GM is quick to seize on an opportunity and so is his wife. I still say the tunnel light was the fund aided by News International.

http://www.brainandspine.org.uk/information/publications/brain_and_spine_booklets/head_injury_and_concussion/introduction.html

We're still stuck with the coloboma photograph - with inconsistencies re the Donegal holiday, with Maddie's health records, etc.
I've always argued that with their connections they could have had the PM done in the UK. Child/body shipped off and just a small news item if at all! in the media. So why not?
The Fund was the all important goal as a stepping stone to a new lifestyle. It took off much faster than they could ever have dreamt. Imo Brown didn't do it to court popularity, it's always struck me how he didn't make use of it to gain votes - no visits to the bereft parents, no photograph of him shaking hands with them or having anything to do with them or the Fund. I think GB had his very own reasons.

I would love it to be a simple story but you are not including Murat's return, the phone records etc. The immediate aftermath was also full of inexplicable actions.
If she'd been carried home from the creche on the 30th and died say on the evening of the 1st of May - why not simply go through the normal channels? The neglect issue could be covered up, there were two baby monitors and they could simply say she'd hit her head whilst playing - didn't realise till later etc.
If the friends lied about the abduction, how much easier to lie about the neglect. MW certainly wouldn't have made a fuss, quite the contrary.

Unfortunately, it isn't a simple story, it would have stayed a lot simpler if the PJ had believed them.

I prefer it to all the photoshopping nonsense!

Even if you leave the photoshopping out, I listed quite a few other reasons above - do you find them all nonsense too? Most of those points are documented.
I've allowed a further two days, so the coloboma and photo posters is covered. Donegal is history and more nonsense as to photoshopped arms etc.

Health records, WoC came long after when officials had stepped in to clean up the mess.

Murat raced back to sell them a property IMO which is why G M said he wasn't there to enjoy himself as going under protest.

You ask why there couldnt have been a quiet PM in UK? I don't know if that would be allowed by Pt, I doubt it. However I answered that in my previous post. They shouted ABDUCTION far too quickly.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.07.12 19:38

Health records, WoC came long after when officials had stepped in to clean up the mess

Ward of Court was applied for just 12 days after Maddie was reported missing, the same day as the fund was launched. And at the time when their daughter needed her parents the most in her life, that they decided to apply to give up legal custody of her......What delightful and loving parents.....Not!!

I have asked many parents over the last year would they ever 'think' of applying for WOC status if their child disappeared...the look of horror I get is exactly what I would expect. Only the mccanns saw fit to give her up
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 21.07.12 19:58

jd wrote:
Health records, WoC came long after when officials had stepped in to clean up the mess

Ward of Court was applied for just 12 days after Maddie was reported missing, the same day as the fund was launched. And at the time when their daughter needed her parents the most in her life, that they decided to apply to give up legal custody of her......What delightful and loving parents.....Not!!

I have asked many parents over the last year would they ever 'think' of applying for WOC status if their child disappeared...the look of horror I get is exactly what I would expect. Only the mccanns saw fit to give her up

12 days after is a long time in the timings as I laid out jd. From my theory I gave them another 2 days until the 3rd. 12 days is an age in the scheme of things.

Perhaps the fund and WoC were linked legally. I could surmise, but without any knowledge of either, I'd best leave alone.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.12 20:00

jd wrote:

Yes, I have just dug out this article and here is a snip from it........

The couple made an application for Madeleine to be made a ward of court weeks after she went missing on May 3 last year.

They were advised to do this because wardship status gives the courts certain statutory powers to act on her behalf in legal disputes, such as the one that has arisen over the police files.

Earlier this week it emerged the McCanns will finally be told what evidence police have against them next month.

The couple will be given full access to the confidential case files on the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.

Access to the files will allow the McCanns - desperate to clear their status as 'arguidos' or official suspects - to begin building a defence and demand that they are cleared.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1028169/McCanns-asked-missing-Madeleine-ward-court.html#ixzz21HjZ3eIF

I find the second sentence quite odd. Why wouldn't parents be able to act on behalf of their child. She was 3 for Gods's sake, she could hardly act for herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.07.12 20:15

candyfloss wrote:
jd wrote:

Yes, I have just dug out this article and here is a snip from it........

The couple made an application for Madeleine to be made a ward of court weeks after she went missing on May 3 last year.

They were advised to do this because wardship status gives the courts certain statutory powers to act on her behalf in legal disputes, such as the one that has arisen over the police files.

Earlier this week it emerged the McCanns will finally be told what evidence police have against them next month.

The couple will be given full access to the confidential case files on the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.

Access to the files will allow the McCanns - desperate to clear their status as 'arguidos' or official suspects - to begin building a defence and demand that they are cleared.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1028169/McCanns-asked-missing-Madeleine-ward-court.html#ixzz21HjZ3eIF

I find the second sentence quite odd. Why wouldn't parents be able to act on behalf of their child. She was 3 for Gods's sake, she could hardly act for herself.

A snip from your post.
She was 3 for Gods's sake, she could hardly act for herself.
But she could be left to babysit her two year old siblings.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 21.07.12 20:30

Why would any parent with their child having just been taken, ever be thinking of giving up legal custody of her when all they 'should' be thinking and feeling is finding her and getting her back....not thinking of courts, legal disputes, ways to get access to police files to know what they had on them!!!

They needed to know what the police had on them because they are guilty and why they behave accordingly. Lets not forget happy they were days after!!

MMC 15 minutes at the Creche - Page 3 4thbir10
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 21.07.12 20:46

It doesn't take long to go off topic. We are supposed to be discussing why Madeleine was collected just 15 minutes after she was dropped off.

However, the WoC. Don't know about you but having googled there is little information about it.

I had a childhood friend who ran away with her boyfriend, both about age 15. She was made a WoC, certainly not due to her family as they were great. So I don't know why.

Last I heard was they had stayed together and had a family, very happy.

Not that that answered anything. Sorry.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 21.07.12 20:57

Spaniel wrote:It doesn't take long to go off topic. We are supposed to be discussing why Madeleine was collected just 15 minutes after she was dropped off.

However, the WoC. Don't know about you but having googled there is little information about it.

I had a childhood friend who ran away with her boyfriend, both about age 15. She was made a WoC, certainly not due to her family as they were great. So I don't know why.

It's ok Spaniel , I have been buried in reading most of the day , I started this thread really to see if I could outline what KMC was really like as a Mother to MMC , this was only the 3rd day of the holiday , if M was acting up I would not think it would bode well with KMC, IMO its just a feeling but I think KMC was more into the friends than the friends were into her , they went to the beach without telling her and a few other bits that are niggling at me , is there any explanation anywhere of this day and MMC leaving the creche ?, actually come to think of it she was rather late going into it too MMC 15 minutes at the Creche - Page 3 234726
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.12 20:57

Spaniel wrote:It doesn't take long to go off topic. We are supposed to be discussing why Madeleine was collected just 15 minutes after she was dropped off.

Lots here Spaniel, including the the complete court hearing. She was made a ward of court on 22nd May 2007 I gather from this if I am reading correctly and proceedings started dated 17th May 2007......

[snipped from proceedings]

Proceedings were started in this Court by a summons dated 17 May 2007. The sole purpose of the proceedings has been to call upon the extensive powers of the High Court to require assistance to be given in the search for a missing child. It is of course quite routine in the Family Division for such Orders to be made. For example in an appropriate case (though not this one) an Order can be made against a mobile phone company to produce the call record of a phone. It was never the parents' wish that the proceedings should become adversarial.

On 22 May 2007 an Order was made by you [4] in very wide terms requiring any person on whom the Order was served to disclose to the parents' solicitors any information which might assist in identifying Madeleine's whereabouts. The Order contained a clause entitling any person served with it to apply to discharge or vary it.
. [end quote]

Lots of information on the link below........

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id130.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.07.12 21:06

Just to correct my previous post, the proceedings started 17th May 2007, but Madeleine was made a ward of court as date below...........

During the Hearing it is revealed that Madeleine became a Ward of Court, on 02 April 2008, as the result of proceedings which started on 17 May 2007.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id130.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.07.12 8:52

30th April Madeleine was carried home from the creche as sleepy. quote from Spaniel.

You have been quite scathing about the opinions of others but have based your own theory around an error. If you read the book and check KM statements, I think you will find that this day was 3rd May, the date of alleged abduction. A while ago I quoted what is below in asking was it possible a head injury had been worsening over a few hours or a day..

3rd May, KM gives a rundown of day's activities, incl. this :

When she finished jogging, around 5:20/5:30PM she went to the Tapas area. Gerry was there, as well as the twins and Madeleine who were eating at separate tables. Madeleine had been taken to the Tapas by the nannies. Her parents were required to sign the register when the meal was over. During the meal Kate asked Madeleine if she was sad because the other children in the group had gone to the beach without her: she replied that she wasn’t, but was rather tired. She asked Kate to carry her back to the apartment. Kate agreed, and Gerry led the twins back to the apartment. Tiredness was due to the intense daily activities, not to any sickness.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 22.07.12 20:28

russiandoll wrote: 30th April Madeleine was carried home from the creche as sleepy. quote from Spaniel.

You have been quite scathing about the opinions of others but have based your own theory around an error. If you read the book and check KM statements, I think you will find that this day was 3rd May, the date of alleged abduction. A while ago I quoted what is below in asking was it possible a head injury had been worsening over a few hours or a day..

When she finished jogging, around 5:20/5:30PM she went to the Tapas area. Gerry was there, as well as the twins and Madeleine who were eating at separate tables. Madeleine had been taken to the Tapas by the nannies. Her parents were required to sign the register when the meal was over. During the meal Kate asked Madeleine if she was sad because the other children in the group had gone to the beach without her: she replied that she wasn’t, but was rather tired. She asked Kate to carry her back to the apartment. Kate agreed, and Gerry led the twins back to the apartment. Tiredness was due to the intense daily activities, not to any sickness.

Thanks RD , your earlier post is so spot on , the creche records ! I know there is something there , I am not finished really studying them carefully , but I just know they are not right ............ will be back , there is so much to read !!
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird 23.07.12 10:02

tuom wrote:
russiandoll wrote: 30th April Madeleine was carried home from the creche as sleepy. quote from Spaniel.

Thanks RD , your earlier post is so spot on , the creche records ! I know there is something there , I am not finished really studying them carefully , but I just know they are not right ............ will be back , there is so much to read !!

Why would Kate ask Madeleine if she was sad because the other children had gone to the beach without her? Tanner had dropped off her eldest at the creche with MM that afternoon ( I have said before I think it very strange that the parents go to the beach but leave their eldest in the creche)
ROB said he went back from the beach to collect her at roughly 5ish, so why would MM be sad she would have been finishing creche then anyway and supposedlly sitting and having high tea.
Something not right about this comment at all.
Hummingbird

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 23.07.12 16:51

Thanks for posting that out Russian Doll, it's back to the drawing board then.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.09.12 13:01

A comment on the following from my earlier post quoting from the book " Madeleine". About the early evening of May 3rd and Maddie eating her meal.
" During the meal Kate asked Madeleine if she was sad because the other children in the group had gone to the beach without her."

Why not ask an open question like " You look sad. What is the matter?" and let the child say why she was unhappy. Presumably if Madeleine replied with either " I'm not sad Mummy" or ignored the question and just " moved on" [the same way Kate told us Maddie did early that morning at breakfast re the previous night's crying]....the issue would have been dropped as the questions re her crying had been dropped.
Why would Kate be so cruel as to point out to the child that she had been left behind when other children had gone to the beach? Kate's references to children in the group clearly means her friends' children.
Whose responsibility was it exactly to take Maddie to the beach? Kate and Gerry had taken Maddie and the twins earlier that week for a trip that was cut very short due to bad weather. Here was a nice afternoon, Maddie had been as usual at creche that morning and the parents had done their own thing.
Why did they not go as a family to the beach with the others? Did Kate and Gerry have the cheek to expect the other parents to mind their own child/ children if any/ all of the McCann children went to the beach, while they ran, jogged , played tennis again that afternoon?
I note Kate does not involve herself in the question re Maddie's sadness. I presume Maddie heard a conversation about the beach from the other children and adults, and Kate did not ask " Are you sad Maddie that I/we did not take you along to the beach with the others?"
Did Kate and/or Gerry not realise that at high tea their daughter would be only too aware that she had been left out of this trip? The twins were probably too young to make anything of this, but at nearly 4 Maddie would feel it. The wording is mean.....the other children went without you. It could have been we did not take you along, we're sorry
Was there an invitation from the other parents that was declined? Was the McCann family excluded for some reason?
The parents clearly had other priorities.
Kate McCann yet again divulges a lot about her character in this little episode.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.09.12 13:10

Only on the 3rd do we get conversations with Maddie - and these could not be called conversations.

The morning of the 3rd we have Maddie asking why her mother didn't come when she/Sean/Amelie (it changes over time) cried.
There appears to be no answer from her parents who go through the pantomine in interviews: 'We looked at each other and thought etc. '
Does it state anywhere if they asked 'Why she was crying?' No - the most striking thing is that she woke up! Kate is sorry that she didn't grab hold of her daughter (or shook her) to find out why she cried.
The night of the 3rd Maddie said she'd had the best day ever. Maddie had learned a little dance and arranged with her mother to show her this dance the following day. Both completely unlikely statements from a 4 year old who'd have no temporal awareness nor the patience to wait till the next day to show her little dance.
Now we have the caring mother asking her child if she'd felt left out.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.09.12 13:23

Madeleine supposedly said "when me and Sean were crying" - I wonder if "Me" could have been her nickname for Amelie; it makes more sense than that Amelie somehow managed not to be disturbed by the crying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.09.12 13:25

tigger wrote:Only on the 3rd do we get conversations with Maddie - and these could not be called conversations.

The morning of the 3rd we have Maddie asking why her mother didn't come when she/Sean/Amelie (it changes over time) cried.
There appears to be no answer from her parents who go through the pantomine in interviews: 'We looked at each other and thought etc. '
Does it state anywhere if they asked 'Why she was crying?' No - the most striking thing is that she woke up! Kate is sorry that she didn't grab hold of her daughter (or shook her) to find out why she cried.
The night of the 3rd Maddie said she'd had the best day ever. Maddie had learned a little dance and arranged with her mother to show her this dance the following day. Both completely unlikely statements from a 4 year old who'd have no temporal awareness nor the patience to wait till the next day to show her little dance.
Now we have the caring mother asking her child if she'd felt left out.

It is almost like the spite of school yard talk, with nobody wants you as a friend. Sick woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 01.09.12 14:13

"Where were you last night..........."

Odd how Kate claims the alleged crying occurred on the 2nd May, and could be very significant as "the abductor" may have disturbed the children the night before Madeleine disappeared; in yet she attaches zero significance to the lengthy crying episode overheard by the 'plummy voiced' Mrs Fenn on the night of 1st May.

Either Madeleine cried two nights running, or this is a crafty attempt to move the crying episode which got "louder and more expressive" as described by Mrs Fenn, from the 1st to the 2nd May.

The question is Why?
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.09.12 14:23

pennylane wrote:"Where were you last night..........."

Odd how Kate claims the alleged crying occurred on the 2nd May, and could be very significant as "the abductor" may have disturbed the children the night before Madeleine disappeared; in yet she attaches zero significance to the lengthy crying episode overheard by the 'plummy voiced' Mrs Fenn on the night of 1st May.

Either Madeleine cried two nights running, or this is a crafty attempt to move the crying episode which got "louder and more expressive" as described by Mrs Fenn, from the 1st to the 2nd May.

The question is Why?

To prove that she was alive on the morning of the third to be able to say this over the breakfast table. To then allow the third to be the day of the 'abduction'

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 01.09.12 14:42

Nina wrote:

The question is Why?

To prove that she was alive on the morning of the third to be able to say this over the breakfast table. To then allow the third to be the day of the 'abduction'

Surely they could come up with a far less incriminating conversation with Madeleine if it's just to make it seem she was alive on the morning of 3rd. It seems the crying Mrs Fenn overheard on the 1st May worried them significantly enough to go to the trouble of attempting to confuse the time it occurred.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.09.12 17:34

pennylane wrote:
Nina wrote:

The question is Why?

Surely they could come up with a far less incriminating conversation with Madeleine if it's just to make it seem she was alive on the morning of 3rd. It seems the crying Mrs Fenn overheard on the 1st May worried them significantly enough to go to the trouble of attempting to confuse the time it occurred.

Of course they could but it had to have crying as the topic, the crying of the 1st, being switched to the 2nd.

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 09.09.12 4:04

Just to remind you of this..Turn the sound down a lttle before playing

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3