The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Mm11

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Mm11

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Regist10

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.10.11 17:27

Kate McCann says in her Aled Jones interview that

"Kate McCann says her faith has given her 'inner strength'

She also says her belief in God gave her an "inner strength" on the day Portuguese police made her a suspect or "arguido" in the little girl's disappearance."

Really really? 'Coz I could've sworn (no pun intended) that it was that delightful mantra silently directed at Ricardo that gave her strength - 'f**king t***er' wasn't it?
"'F***ing t***er, f***ing t***er, f***ing t***er'. This quiet chant kept me calm, kept me under control. This man did not deserve my respect. 'F***ing t***er..."
Er, fair enough, Kate. But which was it really? God, or gutter language?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2

Post by juliet 23.10.11 18:08

The swimming comment was very strange. First, Madeleine must be the only 3 yr old in Britain to wear a swimming cap. Can you even buy them these days? Sometimes I think Kate McCann recycles stories from her own childhood, as she had so little interaction with Madeleine.

And then the sight of the girl's "huge eyes" and bravery makes Kate cry and text Gerry to say how sweet Madeleine is. Yet a few months later they can't even be bothered to look after their children on holiday - they are so cold they leave them all day and all night and find nothing odd about it at all (or so their story goes).
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Empty Erm, erm, erm

Post by Guest 23.10.11 19:02

Aled... - So what is Madeleine like?

Kate - Erm someone you just want everyone to meet her cos, erm she’s just an amazing little character full of personality loads of energy, quite knowing, erm , really funny and loving and you know her relationship with Sean and Amelie, it’s incredible really and that ‘s something which still gets to me at times. When I see them playing and they start talking about Madeleine, again, you know,when we were away Sean was digging in the sandpit and I said “What are you doing?” he said “ I’m digging up buried treasure mummy and I’m going to give it to Madeleine.” And you just kind of think really, what would it be like for the three of them to be together?

Wow, that was a really nasty question that they sort of threw in there big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.10.11 20:11

Mrs McCann recalled: "The day I was going in for my arguido interview was quite a strange day because I had been really low and feeling quite weak and fragile.

"Then suddenly I just felt really strong. I was angry, I was angry that people hadn't been looking for Madeleine.

"But also I just thought to myself, 'I know the truth and God knows the truth, and nothing else matters'. And I just felt really strong from there, I felt a real inner strength."
Er, Katey, 'nothing else matters?' I would've thought that IT REALLY MATTERS. INFO ON ABDUCTOR? WHERE MADDIE IS AND WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?
Or have you Katey just 'fessed up that ONLY YOU and GOD know what happened to her - nobody else? Oh, you drop yourself further into the pit you've dug yourself every time you speak. Throw the shovel away eh,love?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 23.10.11 20:49

Juliet

I have to agree with you. I haven't seen a swimming cap since I was at school! K doesn't seem to have a maternal bone in her body, yes she does 'mum things' but she doesn't seem to have a 'mums heart' to go with it, IYKWIM. She seems almost robotic to me.

Molly

LOL. Poor Kate. Must be really hard to explain to someone what your much wanted, much loved daughter was like!

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 24.10.11 1:08

Kate McCann still spewing the lies......the pay day is round the corner though. The BBC are pathetic to even contemplate her being a 'mother'....Apart from leaving her 3year old daughter (and 2 year old twins) in the first place while she went out dining and getting drunk night after night...THEN LEAVING HER TWINS ALL ALONE AT THE MERCY OF ABDUCTORS WHEN SHE FIRST DISCOVERED MADDIE HAD GONE MISSING...Is there any pictures of this so called mother with her daughter or even her twins on the holiday....NO NOT ONE!! Just a few photoshopped ones that her husband had to go back to England to get!!!! (though none with the mother)...her husband and her husband male friends bathed her daughter...Her husband even made sure a friend went to check on her when she was alone with her kids....And the BBC say this is a mother!!!!

Shame on you BBC, you are sooo spineless you make me laugh....but then they were always bias in Political terms....When a story comes out, compare all the other news channels to the BBC and you will see quite clearly the BBC have a totally bias slant on it....funny that!....Even without Alistair Campbell...who is running you now...Matthew Freud?

The McCanns....D-Day is nearly upon us, am really looking forward to seeing you both get what you both so richly deserve...and all your cronies (especially smethurst, kennedy and carter ruck)....watch this space hahahaha
...Be afraid, be very afraid...I can't wait...I really want to expose you all and bring you all down (and I will), you have brought shame to my country and I will do what is neccessary to prove that the rest of our society are honest and good people who don't hold the vulgar and disgusting values you do

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 24.10.11 9:57

jd wrote:Kate McCann still spewing the lies......the pay day is round the corner though. The BBC are pathetic to even contemplate her being a 'mother'....Apart from leaving her 3year old daughter (and 2 year old twins) in the first place while she went out dining and getting drunk night after night...THEN LEAVING HER TWINS ALL ALONE AT THE MERCY OF ABDUCTORS WHEN SHE FIRST DISCOVERED MADDIE HAD GONE MISSING...Is there any pictures of this so called mother with her daughter or even her twins on the holiday....NO NOT ONE!! Just a few photoshopped ones that her husband had to go back to England to get!!!! (though none with the mother)...her husband and her husband male friends bathed her daughter...Her husband even made sure a friend went to check on her when she was alone with her kids....And the BBC say this is a mother!!!!

Shame on you BBC, you are sooo spineless you make me laugh....but then they were always bias in Political terms....When a story comes out, compare all the other news channels to the BBC and you will see quite clearly the BBC have a totally bias slant on it....funny that!....Even without Alistair Campbell...who is running you now...Matthew Freud?

The McCanns....D-Day is nearly upon us, am really looking forward to seeing you both get what you both so richly deserve...and all your cronies (especially smethurst, kennedy and carter ruck)....watch this space hahahaha
...Be afraid, be very afraid...I can't wait...I really want to expose you all and bring you all down (and I will), you have brought shame to my country and I will do what is neccessary to prove that the rest of our society are honest and good people who don't hold the vulgar and disgusting values you do

Well said, jd, and I for one will be with you all the way.....

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Empty Yummy mummy.

Post by tigger 24.10.11 10:47

From the interview:
Kate McCann Oh God, there's lots. I mean I used to take Madeleine swimming on a Saturday morning and she used to have this really tight swimming cap on and I'd be watching through the glass and she was the youngest there. I mean she was only three and she'd just walk along on her own, really confident and get in and these huge eyes would be looking at me through the glass and she'd just be waving, you know, "Hello mummy!" And, I mean, I'd be texting Gerry saying she's got me crying again. And just lying with her, you know, and little conversations. It had got to the stage where me and Madeleine would go for lunch together, you know. It felt like a real girl's day out.

OK, from the top, other posters have commented on the swimming cap, was the make up waterproof? Because on the one in the pool she is definitely wearing make up once again. Was the swimming cap necessary because her hair was bleached? That would be the only reason to do it. imo.
Texting Gerry saying she's crying with the joy of Maddie - errm there's a limit to our gullibility.
The big eyes, in the book too, they are big, big eyes. Only in the poster does she have big eyes. Absolutely the only shot. In all the other ones her eyes tend to be rather puffy, certainly not big.
Little conversations, shame you never gave us further details on these, in fact these are amazing fun with children that age. Judging by the crying incident and Maddie asking you that question, the rapport with your child left something to be desired.
She was like your best friend again as you once said? She was you child, a toddler, a real girl's day out would be with your mate Fiona.
You would presumably have lunch together, going out for lunch - the language refers to older people, contemporaries.

She was very loving, Kate said. I've never heard her say that she loved her to bits. Yes, in interviews, the standard ' we lovv er vury much. (Why don't they get rid of those awful accents, well no point, you'd still have the awful voices to go with it) but it's part of the script.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 25.10.11 13:11

Interesting point about only bleached hair needing a swimming cap....but I still K McCann she made up this incident, along with the "let's do lunch Madeleine" tales.

She seems never to have a believable story about Madeleine, or her likes and dislikes. Can we believe a 3 yr old was into Doctor Who and Harry Potter??

I sometimes wonder if the poor child did actually live with the McCanns, or whether she was fostered out to other members of the family for most of the time.

Two points: one is that Kate Mccann often makes reference to "lying" with Madeleine. Was the child often ill so that the mother had to lie next to her?

Also, I do wonder if the "in the pool" picture is actually an "in the bath" picture by the famous Paul Grover.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.10.11 13:39

juliet wrote:Also, I do wonder if the "in the pool" picture is actually an "in the bath" picture by the famous Paul Grover.

This is a very good observation Juliet. I think you are right. Compared to the other ones and famous ice cream picture......the hair, face, mouth, eyes, eyebrows are the same and are taken on the same day! ie same photoshoot. Looking at the pool one, this does look to me that the head has been photoshopped onto a pool image...the neck down looks very weird and doesn't fit in right with the head. And the 'style' of the image is the same ie same camera lens with that slight blur which I guess is made to look trendy art effect. Looking like this photoshoot with Paul Grover is becoming a main source for the pictures, and the ones which do not have his signature are the ones which have been manipulated and photoshopped

Also, the one with Maddie laying on her back is taken inside an house in the UK (look at the skirting boards), so the pool one could not have been taken in a pool in PDL

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Zzmaddiepic40 Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Zzmaddiepic37

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.10.11 15:44

rainbow-fairy wrote:Kate McCann says in her Aled Jones interview that

She also says her belief in God gave her an "inner strength" on the day Portuguese police made her a suspect or "arguido" in the little girl's disappearance."

Really really? 'Coz I could've sworn (no pun intended) that it was that delightful mantra silently directed at Ricardo that gave her strength - 'f**king t***er' wasn't it?
"'F***ing t***er, f***ing t***er, f***ing t***er'. This quiet chant kept me calm, kept me under control. This man did not deserve my respect. 'F***ing t***er..."

Kate uses God's name to suit her convenience. When it suited her she wasn't religious like her mum said, yet post Maddie's disappearance she used GOD as an excuse to garner sympathy vote and to evoke emotions with the pious believers.

She is shameless with her incessant lies and sinful using religion to help her lies. Karma will get her.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 25.10.11 17:05

aiyoyo wrote:

Kate uses God's name to suit her convenience. When it suited her she wasn't religious like her mum said, yet post Maddie's disappearance she used GOD as an excuse to garner sympathy vote and to evoke emotions with the pious believers.

She is shameless with her incessant lies and sinful using religion to help her lies. Karma will get her.

Aiyoyo, agree 100% :)

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 25.10.11 17:25

Hi,
I dont post very often at the moment as I am still trying to work my way through a lot of the reading on this case without having to resort to too much Calpo l(sorry aspirin), so please bear with me.

Re:the two pictures, the one in the pool seems to have a strange patch of light on top of the head which to me shouldnt be there, so I suspect, though with limited knowledge that it may be a "doctored" photo (ooops sorry for that poor pun-couldnt resist.)

Re the Harry Potter thing....that is hard to believe, I was an early reader and read quite long books as early as four, but that was years ago, when my daughters both read Harry Potter they were in their teens, But, to read Harry Potter is one thing, to have Harry Potter toys and play with them may be another, so I cannot agree with the idea of a child of 3 reading anything of such complexity,watchiing the dvd maybe, and becoming a "fan" through that, but not reading the books.

Mothers Day -----should it be renamed neglectors day then?

There are many hard working mothers out there who have had the adversity of losing a child be it a young child or a child lost as an adult in accidents , war etc, but very few of them receive as much favourable attention, protection and publicity as these two. Personally, they disgust me, but that doesnt really add to the discussion. I can only assume that the changing of pictures is part of the disinformation which has persisted through the last four years as the TM machine rolls on trying to steamroll the public into believing their story. Whilst the coffers continue to be filled. It is to be hoped that February will bring some of the real truth.

Money, money, money as the wise old swedish sages used to sing.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.10.11 17:33

Welcome to the forum anil39200. Yes you are right the changing of the pictures is part of the confusion and disinformation from the mccann team. That light on Maddies head I saw too, I think this was meant to sell the story that it was sunny!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 25.10.11 17:52

thanks jd, I need two aspirin now
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 - Page 3 Empty religion and the mccanns

Post by rainbow-fairy 25.10.11 20:19

aiyoyo wrote:

You are right. I am 100% certain that in no way, shape or form are Kate and Gerry devout Catholics. I have posted my opinion on this before but I wanted something to post from an outside source:

What is the Catholic position on In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
By Insight Staff
Issue: October 2002

VATICAN DOCUMENTS: In-Vitro Fertilization

Answer: In IVF, a fertilizable ovum is removed from a woman's ovary and put in a petri dish (the Latin for dish is vitrum) to which a few concentrated drops of sperm are added. On the third or fourth day the fertilized ovum is put in the woman's womb. Only a small percentage of fertilized ova result in a child being born. The other children are lost or killed.

The instances of infertility can be increased by previous venereal disease, late childbearing, the previous use of intra-uterine devices, irreversible tubal ligation, and previous abortion, for all of which a woman might be responsible. IVF also is expensive.

No person and no couple has a right to a child. A child is a person with rights; it is not merely an object, a possession. A doctor treats disease; he should not do what is over and above the goal of health. He is allowed to treat a woman for a condition causing infertility, but not to "manufacture" her child. And medical treatment of the woman is often more successful than IVF in overcoming infertility.

Other considerations are that (1) in IVF, imperfect sperm are not screened out as they are in natural conception, (2) imperfect or supernumerary foetuses are often killed, (3) more children are born prematurely, with problems resulting from this; (4) medical problems for a woman can occur in IVF more than in natural pregnancy; and (5) the whole process is a degradation of parenthood, which should begin with an intimate and profoundly personal expression of love.

Sometimes the ova that are put in the petri dish come not from a man's wife but from another woman, or the sperm fertilizing his wife's ova come from another man. This can easily result in psychological and legal problems, and certainly results in a moral one.

Questons: What is the status of this teaching?

Answer: . For the reasons given, the Church considers IVF to be mortally sinful. Indeed, one of these reasons is sufficient of itself to outlaw the practice: the degrading of the two-in-one-flesh unity of parents by deflating the importance of the flesh as a vehicle of love in the formation of new life.

This is true even if the ovum and sperm come a husband and wife. How much more so, then, if this is not the case?

Questons: What is the basic text?

Answer: Instruction on Respect for Human Life in Its Origin and on the Dignity of Procreation, by the Congregation of the Faith, Feb. 22, 1987.

There are reservations amongst Catholics that the artificial creation of children outside of the 'sacred act' reduces them to mere 'objects' to be treated as the parents wish, rather than little people in their own right. It has often been mentioned how detatched towards Maddie the McCann's seem, how she wasn't treated well. TBH, 'devoted, devout pious Catholics' would accept that childlessness is in God's plan for them, their 'cross to bear'. They take the view that children are a gift from God, a privilege NOT a right. It is deeply narcissistic to insist on bearing your own children against your faith. Adoption however would fit perfectly. So, not religious or they would not have committed such a sin in the first place.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.11 20:53

aiyoyo wrote: Kate uses God's name to suit her convenience. When it suited her she wasn't religious like her mum said, yet post Maddie's disappearance she used GOD as an excuse to garner sympathy vote and to evoke emotions with the pious believers.

Well said, Aiyoyo, and here is hoping, that Karma can't come soon enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top