The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 Mm11

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 Mm11

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 Regist10

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 Empty Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2

Post by Autumn 07.03.10 18:34

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/radio/2010/wk11/sun.shtml

What an insult to caring decent mothers everywhere. Kate McCann is not worthy of being called a 'mother' - what are the BBC thinking of giving a woman who shamefully neglected her young children night after night, airtime on Mothers Day? What next, Kate McCann wins Mother of the Year Award?

I urge anyone who is disgusted about this to contact the BBC on the following link:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms

The more of us who complain, the more chance that they will take notice.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2

Post by Jill Havern 07.03.10 19:55

She's found comfort from her Roman Catholic Faith? 🇪🇭

I wonder why her mother said she wasn't particularly religious?

Until she needed to go visit the Pope anyway. roll

I wonder if they'll also interview abducted Sahil Saeed's mother or whether Kate is officially the figurehead mother for all missing children?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41061

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann 'Mothers Day Interview' - BBC Radio 2

Post by vaguely1 07.03.10 20:39

The spiel for the show just says she's being interviewed about how her faith has helped her.

I don't think they're going to be presenting her with an award or treating her as an expert of any kind.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.03.10 20:48

Thats not the point, the programme is intended as a celebration of motherhood and I cannot for the life of me understand why a mother who has neglected her young children has been invited to speak on Mothers' Day, of all days.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 07.03.10 20:57

Maybe she'll give a full and frank confession to little Aled across the airwaves.

I shall tune in with.....

Actually I probably won't to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.03.10 21:04

Anyway, I'v submitted my complaint and, when I get a reply, will post it here.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 07.03.10 21:09

thank goodness for that.

Just as long as you realise it's on your head if she doesn't appear when she was going to use the occasion to confess.

I won't make a big drama out of it, but you know the rest of them will.

big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.03.10 21:15

Why would she confess to Aled Jones and not to the Pope?

laughat
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41061

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 07.03.10 21:21

Under the new post-Ross/Brand BBC they'd probably have bleeped it out anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy 07.03.10 21:27

The more of us who complain, the more chance that they will take notice.

It doesn't really work like that.
I think the more that complain, particularly with the wording of some of the complaints I've seen posted up elsewhere, the more you are likely to find a mention on the show of the type of awful people who will go to the lengths of swamping the BBC with messages of disgust over the mother of a missing child.
Sometimes these things are counter-productive.
Snowy

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 07.03.10 22:20

Snowy wrote:The more of us who complain, the more chance that they will take notice.

It doesn't really work like that.
I think the more that complain, particularly with the wording of some of the complaints I've seen posted up elsewhere, the more you are likely to find a mention on the show of the type of awful people who will go to the lengths of swamping the BBC with messages of disgust over the mother of a missing child.
Sometimes these things are counter-productive.

I am one of those 'awful people' who object to the 'mother of a missing child' who neglected her children on a nightly basis, who is still not cleared of being involved in her daughter's disappearance, being a guest, on, of all days 'Mothers Day'. A myriad of complaints is in order.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 07.03.10 23:24

marigold wrote:, who is still not cleared of being involved in her daughter's disappearance,r.

Sorry i missed the bit where Kate has been charged ? Must have fell asleep for a year or so because i cannot find any evidence that they were charged. Therefore she doesn't have to be cleared as they ar ecleared by not being charged.
whoknowsthetruth

Activity : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 08.03.10 1:41

whoknowsthetruth wrote:
marigold wrote:, who is still not cleared of being involved in her daughter's disappearance,r.

Sorry i missed the bit where Kate has been charged ? Must have fell asleep for a year or so because i cannot find any evidence that they were charged. Therefore she doesn't have to be cleared as they ar ecleared by not being charged.

She was a formal suspect, suspected of being involved, as outlined by Goncalo Amaral and other police officers at the recent hearing. As far as I am aware there is nothing to suggest otherwise. The Mccanns have let it be known in many media outlets that they 'have been cleared'. Well they haven't been. They are still the most likely candidates to have committed the crime and there is nothing to suggest that anyone, outside of them and their party of friends, is involved in any way.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 08.03.10 6:39

whoknowsthetruth wrote:

I understood that the arguido status of the parents and Robert Murat was lifted due to lack of evidence. Although they have not been charged, they have not been cleared either. The 3 of them will remain in limbo until such time as the disappearance of Madeleine is resolved.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 08.03.10 11:01

They were never charged therefore never have to be cleared of anything. The only reason some think they are still in Limbo is because of the botched investigation, a corrupt officer in charge, and officers who took over not bothering to follow leads.
Now is it any wonder people dispair at them.

Also have you seen the latest poll in the Algarve paper. nearly 80% think the PJ botched the investigation. That strikes a blow for the majority of people believe the McCanns did it i guess.
whoknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 08.03.10 11:31

MAYBE the 80% the investigation was botched by being archived instead of charges being brought,all depends on the way the survey was worded.I think it was botched because they and their friends were not questioned rigorously enough at the outset,Amaral would agree with that and has said so.
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.03.10 11:35

WOODWARD wrote:MAYBE the 80% the investigation was botched by being archived instead of charges being brought,all depends on the way the survey was worded.I think it was botched because they and their friends were not questioned rigorously enough at the outset,Amaral would agree with that and has said so.

No-one got the chance to question the friends though, didn't most of them fly back to UK on the Sauturday?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 08.03.10 12:14

The friends were questioned and some of them hung around in PDL, they were not questioned in detail about the holiday as a whole until after they had returned to the uk and consulted with lawyers and eachother.
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 08.03.10 12:44

So nobody bothered about a convicted remorseless ex-convict going on TV did they. Some seemed to cheer him about it.
whoknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.03.10 12:51

whoknowsthetruth wrote:They were never charged therefore never have to be cleared of anything. The only reason some think they are still in Limbo is because of the botched investigation, a corrupt officer in charge, and officers who took over not bothering to follow leads.
Now is it any wonder people dispair at them.

Also have you seen the latest poll in the Algarve paper. nearly 80% think the PJ botched the investigation. That strikes a blow for the majority of people believe the McCanns did it i guess.

I have not seen that poll, have you got a link for it please, and which paper?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 08.03.10 13:06

Algarve resident i believe it is called.
whoknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 08.03.10 13:12

whoknowsthetruth wrote:Algarve resident i believe it is called.

It's the ex pat paper so could be a bit of partisanship going on. On the other hand, there is quite a bit of crtiicism of all sections of the police going on in Portugal at the moment, or it was up until I left last month. It had to do with low morale, poor wages, poor training etc., so the poll could be something to do with that.

I agree, a link to the actual poll would be good.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.03.10 13:20

justagrannynow 1 wrote:
whoknowsthetruth wrote:Algarve resident i believe it is called.

It's the ex pat paper so could be a bit of partisanship going on. On the other hand, there is quite a bit of crtiicism of all sections of the police going on in Portugal at the moment, or it was up until I left last month. It had to do with low morale, poor wages, poor training etc., so the poll could be something to do with that.

I agree, a link to the actual poll would be good.

Yes an ex-pat paper. I think if it was a poll of the Portuguese population, you would have a different outcome.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknowsthetruth 08.03.10 17:48

Strange all the other polls seemed to have pro Portugal feelins and did ok.
whoknowsthetruth

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 09.03.10 14:51

I'm sure that if the PJ had received enough cooperation from certain quarters the outcome would have been very different.
As it was, they stood about as much chance of succeeding as a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top