The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Open letter to Trustees of Missing People Limited

Post by Guest on 17.07.12 15:08

That I guess was inevitable, Cherry. It's a pity that the message had the element of "do as I say or else" to it as it has attracted the attention of the real haters in this sorry saga, the McCann supporters.

I don't know if I read it here or elsewhere that some people think it may even be a hoax from a pro to generate exactly this situation.

Either way, as far as the charity is concerned, I'm sure it will just be ignored along with all the other better worded e-mails and letters of complaint.

Back to top Go down

Open letter to trustees of missing people

Post by winjoy on 17.07.12 19:26

@Cherry wrote:I think it says it all about how vindictive these people are!

Absolutely Cherry - it has been their hallmark all along...

winjoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 18.07.12 2:41

We would like to respectfully ask that the focus of all of our endeavours is on finding missing people and that the use of our social media pages advances this. It would be tragic if because of the speculation of the few we lost the opportunity to find just one missing child.

It's all very well for the Charity to excuse their controversial appointment as being non-judgmental.
The principle is wrong - it's not about being judgmental or not, rather they are not using their wisdom.

Hiring someone (Kate) shrouded in speculations while her child is still missing and case not closed should be a big NO NO because otherwise by that action itself Charity is indeed displaying judgmental mentality because they already judged that disbelievers of mccanns are wrong hence their pre-disposed prejudice towards the disbelievers - if that isn't already a judgmental on their part I dont know what is! Until the speculation is proven one way or the other, they cant judge on the speculation. More importantly they shouldn't judge the section of people/public who do not believe the mccanns after all they are relying on public for their donations.

Just look at Cameron's hire of the Coulson! Despite all the signals there Cameron ignored them which he probably put down as speculations and LOOK what happened! The last thing Missing People Charity wants is an inquiry into them.

Hiring parent of missing people after case has been proven is Court is one thing, but hiring Kate while Madeleine case is not closed and case is rife in speculation is quite something else. There should be a law to ban Charity organization from taking advantage of the situation ie hire of a high profile fund raiser just to optimal fund for the charity without regards whatsoever for the public sentiments. They shouldn't ignore the fact that a large majority of the worldwide public do not believe the mccanns' story.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.07.12 6:14

Great post Aiyoyo! Where you been boy? smilie

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 18.07.12 10:43

@aiyoyo wrote:
We would like to respectfully ask that the focus of all of our endeavours is on finding missing people and that the use of our social media pages advances this. It would be tragic if because of the speculation of the few we lost the opportunity to find just one missing child.

It's all very well for the Charity to excuse their controversial appointment as being non-judgmental.
The principle is wrong - it's not about being judgmental or not, rather they are not using their wisdom.

Hiring someone (Kate) shrouded in speculations while her child is still missing and case not closed should be a big NO NO because otherwise by that action itself Charity is indeed displaying judgmental mentality because they already judged that disbelievers of mccanns are wrong hence their pre-disposed prejudice towards the disbelievers - if that isn't already a judgmental on their part I dont know what is! Until the speculation is proven one way or the other, they cant judge on the speculation. More importantly they shouldn't judge the section of people/public who do not believe the mccanns after all they are relying on public for their donations.

Just look at Cameron's hire of the Coulson! Despite all the signals there Cameron ignored them which he probably put down as speculations and LOOK what happened! The last thing Missing People Charity wants is an inquiry into them.

Hiring parent of missing people after case has been proven is Court is one thing, but hiring Kate while Madeleine case is not closed and case is rife in speculation is quite something else. There should be a law to ban Charity organization from taking advantage of the situation ie hire of a high profile fund raiser just to optimal fund for the charity without regards whatsoever for the public sentiments. They shouldn't ignore the fact that a large majority of the worldwide public do not believe the mccanns' story.

Even if they (MP) are ignoring the fact that the worldwide public do not believe the story from TM , they should really look at the bigger picture regarding donations , ill feeling , credibility etc , I suppose it is too much to hope that her ladyship would decide that this is not a good move at all , ah ! thought so , ah well . Strangely GMC very quiet of late , is there something to come ???

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 18.07.12 11:54

The Director of Missing People will be just like the average UK resident in that he won't have read the PJ files about the McCann case, won't have spent time on forums like this, will take his news from the UK media and therefore won't have ANY true idea of the shocking goings-on in this case. Sadly that just makes him statistically normal.

I think he deserves to be cut some slack because we are all ignorant of something or other. A few days ago I read something via links here about that British businessman extradited to the US on charges of supplying forbidden stuff to unstable regimes... If I hadn't read that, I would have gone on believing what the BBC told me one evening about this poor, innocent old guy being victimised by the Americans... But I did some reading and learned it just isn't so.

Instead of fighting against this guy and Missing People, maybe we ought to come from a position of helping him/them to find out more about the facts that the UK media (and the McCanns) really, really don't want him to know.

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 18.07.12 12:14

Even if you remove speculation from the equation, the charity have appointed a woman who has gone on record as having repeatedly put her and her husband's interests above the interests of 3 vulnerable children. The charity only need to have seen what most of the public have seen, if they accept the abduction tale, to note the distance from the tapas bar, the stone steps, the patio with its big drop from the wall, the roads, the gate to the tapas area where even had Maddie managed to locate it safely, did not have a view to the dining area [ which was at the end of a winding pathway], and unless the gate could be pushed open by a young child, the situation would have been a child alone on the dark on a street waiting for someone to hear her shouting maybe above loud noise of chatting and music.
Forget parental involvement, it is the admitted neglect which should have made them dismiss the idea of KM pretty quickly imo. She is being used by the charity due to her profile, nothing else, I do not believe for one minute they admire her.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo on 18.07.12 13:31

@ProfessorPPlum wrote:The Director of Missing People will be just like the average UK resident in that he won't have read the PJ files about the McCann case, won't have spent time on forums like this, will take his news from the UK media and therefore won't have ANY true idea of the shocking goings-on in this case. Sadly that just makes him statistically normal.

I think he deserves to be cut some slack because we are all ignorant of something or other. A few days ago I read something via links here about that British businessman extradited to the US on charges of supplying forbidden stuff to unstable regimes... If I hadn't read that, I would have gone on believing what the BBC told me one evening about this poor, innocent old guy being victimised by the Americans... But I did some reading and learned it just isn't so.

Instead of fighting against this guy and Missing People, maybe we ought to come from a position of helping him/them to find out more about the facts that the UK media (and the McCanns) really, really don't want him to know.

I learned how to create vidos for that reason.

This was my first attempt but the reason is contained in the title.

Shocking News for UK - Police Files.... 'Madeleine McCann Died in Apartment'

A year later and now approx 2,000 views a day, I know I did the right thing!

HiDeHo
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 18.07.12 13:56

@tigger wrote:Great post Aiyoyo! Where you been boy? smilie

Hi there, thanks. Nowhere. I was peeping in all the time.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 18.07.12 13:57

@HiDeHo wrote:
@ProfessorPPlum wrote:The Director of Missing People will be just like the average UK resident in that he won't have read the PJ files about the McCann case, won't have spent time on forums like this, will take his news from the UK media and therefore won't have ANY true idea of the shocking goings-on in this case. Sadly that just makes him statistically normal.

I learned how to create vidos for that reason.

This was my first attempt but the reason is contained in the title.

Shocking News for UK - Police Files.... 'Madeleine McCann Died in Apartment'

A year later and now approx 2,000 views a day, I know I did the right thing!

Maybe you should consider posting your fabulous videos on the Missing People's Charity website as a feedback, if that can be done.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 18.07.12 14:36

@russiandoll wrote: Even if you remove speculation from the equation, the charity have appointed a woman who has gone on record as having repeatedly put her and her husband's interests above the interests of 3 vulnerable children. The charity only need to have seen what most of the public have seen, if they accept the abduction tale, to note the distance from the tapas bar, the stone steps, the patio with its big drop from the wall, the roads, the gate to the tapas area where even had Maddie managed to locate it safely, did not have a view to the dining area [ which was at the end of a winding pathway], and unless the gate could be pushed open by a young child, the situation would have been a child alone on the dark on a street waiting for someone to hear her shouting maybe above loud noise of chatting and music.
Forget parental involvement, it is the admitted neglect which should have made them dismiss the idea of KM pretty quickly imo. She is being used by the charity due to her profile, nothing else, I do not believe for one minute they admire her.

I agree Rd , how can they be blind to what TM has done and are doing ? Surely someone in authority had to see the comments on the Missing People facebook page and the deleting of them , if there was nothing but speculation then why remove the comments aka the opinion of the general public.

I really do hope that Missing People meets with KMC way of working as IMO they could be up the steps (as we say in Ireland) i.e court

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl on 18.07.12 22:32

@russiandoll wrote:

That's the crux of the matter. Her profile raises that of the charity and certain level of notoriety can be brushed aside. However, a charity cannot afford a bad name as it depends entirely on appealing to the general public's emotion as well as their reason. So I believe they will eventually realise that negative publicity generated by KM outweighs any positive contribution she might bring to it and will quietly start a process of disassociation.

Ribisl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum