The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Guest on 11.10.12 13:09

Jean wrote:Aiyoyo, I take Woofer's post as being critical of the people who don't believe JS's accusers, thinking that they're only saying these things to get compensation. I'm sure he or she is not condoning JS's behaviour.

I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding, Woofer - or barking up the wrong tree, ouch!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by winjoy on 11.10.12 13:10

@Stephen Birch wrote:The articles will not appear today - my credibilty is intact, will post articles when they are printed.

It might have been better to do just that - post the articles when they have appeared. By saying it would be today [when it turns out not to be] you are feeding the belief that you are seeking attention. If you want support here it might be best not to raise people's expectations, only to then turn around and say that your credibility is still intact.

____________________
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. [George Washington]

winjoy

Posts : 92
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-13
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Strange coded rhyme?

Post by bristow on 11.10.12 13:40

Someone has written puzzling rhyme on the Stephen Birch Youtube page, wonder if it has any sort of significance?

Y'ken Molly Maguire?

Gerald McCann knows the Molly Maguire

The Molly Maguire knew Gerald McCann

Maddy McCann was a Molly Maguire

Y'ken Molly Maguire?

Molly knew Maddie

Gerald knows Molly

So where and who now knows the body?


Y'ken Molly Maguire?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQhe05pkcYg

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by aiyoyo on 11.10.12 13:43

Jean wrote:Aiyoyo, I take Woofer's post as being critical of the people who don't believe JS's accusers, thinking that they're only saying these things to get compensation. I'm sure he or she is not condoning JS's behaviour.

Quoi! what are u going on about?

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by aiyoyo on 11.10.12 13:51

@Woofer wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Is it `attention seeking`? He doesn`t seem that type to me. But maybe I`m naive.

Its so easy to label anyone who blows the whistle on something as an `attention seeker` - an example is all the victims of Sir JS being labelled by many as attention seekers. I wish I knew why people did this - they must constantly believe the whole world is on the make.

o/t
I am surprised you haven't chocked yourself to death with that appellation for that so-vile JS!

Appellation ???? What appellation?

Eh....where highlighted....
He does not deserve to be referred to by that.


aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Nelly6969 on 11.10.12 13:54

@bristow wrote:Someone has written puzzling rhyme on the Stephen Birch Youtube page, wonder if it has any sort of significance?

Y'ken Molly Maguire?

Gerald McCann knows the Molly Maguire

The Molly Maguire knew Gerald McCann

Maddy McCann was a Molly Maguire

Y'ken Molly Maguire?

Molly knew Maddie

Gerald knows Molly

So where and who now knows the body?


Y'ken Molly Maguire?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQhe05pkcYg


The Molly Maguires was a 19th century secret society of mainly Irish-American coal miners. Many historians[who?] believe the "Mollies" were present in the anthracite coal fields of Pennsylvania in the United States between the time of the American Civil War
until a series of sensational arrests and trials from 1876−78. The
Molly Maguires were accused of kidnapping and other crimes, largely
because of the allegations of one powerful industrialist (Franklin B. Gowen), and the testimony of one Pinkerton detective (James McParland).
Fellow prisoners testified against the defendants, who were arrested by
the Coal and Iron Police, who served Gowen, who acted as prosecutor in
some of the trials.[1]

The trusts
seem to have focused almost exclusively upon the Molly Maguires for
criminal prosecution. Information passed from the Pinkerton detective,
intended only for the detective agency and their client — the most
powerful industrialist of the region — was apparently[vague] also provided to vigilantes who ambushed and murdered miners suspected of being Molly Maguires, as well as their families.[2]
The industrialist standing to gain financially from the destruction of
the striking union acted as prosecutor of some of the alleged Molly
Maguires at their trials. Molly Maguire history is sometimes presented
as the prosecution of an underground movement that was motivated by
personal vendettas, and sometimes as a struggle between organized labor
and powerful industrial forces. Whether membership in the Molly
organization overlapped union membership to any appreciable extent
remains open to conjecture

Nelly6969

Posts : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by bristow on 11.10.12 14:00

@Nelly6969 wrote:
@bristow wrote:Someone has written puzzling rhyme on the Stephen Birch Youtube page, wonder if it has any sort of significance?

Y'ken Molly Maguire?

Gerald McCann knows the Molly Maguire

The Molly Maguire knew Gerald McCann

Maddy McCann was a Molly Maguire

Y'ken Molly Maguire?

Molly knew Maddie

Gerald knows Molly

So where and who now knows the body?


Y'ken Molly Maguire?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQhe05pkcYg


The Molly Maguires was a 19th century secret society of mainly Irish-American coal miners. Many historians[who?] believe the "Mollies" were present in the anthracite coal fields of Pennsylvania in the United States between the time of the American Civil War
until a series of sensational arrests and trials from 1876−78. The
Molly Maguires were accused of kidnapping and other crimes, largely
because of the allegations of one powerful industrialist (Franklin B. Gowen), and the testimony of one Pinkerton detective (James McParland).
Fellow prisoners testified against the defendants, who were arrested by
the Coal and Iron Police, who served Gowen, who acted as prosecutor in
some of the trials.[1]

The trusts
seem to have focused almost exclusively upon the Molly Maguires for
criminal prosecution. Information passed from the Pinkerton detective,
intended only for the detective agency and their client — the most
powerful industrialist of the region — was apparently[vague] also provided to vigilantes who ambushed and murdered miners suspected of being Molly Maguires, as well as their families.[2]
The industrialist standing to gain financially from the destruction of
the striking union acted as prosecutor of some of the alleged Molly
Maguires at their trials. Molly Maguire history is sometimes presented
as the prosecution of an underground movement that was motivated by
personal vendettas, and sometimes as a struggle between organized labor
and powerful industrial forces. Whether membership in the Molly
organization overlapped union membership to any appreciable extent
remains open to conjecture

Thank you Nelly6969, how interesting, you learn something new everyday.

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by david_uk on 11.10.12 14:10

spit coffee

____________________
“Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
Walter Scott, Marmion

david_uk

Posts : 320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Zozo on 11.10.12 14:17

@Zozo wrote:
@Stephen Birch wrote:....I need to be careful. Sometimes I will give the Forum misinformation as a diversion tactic from what I am actually doing - I need to keep Mc Cann's / Murat supporters guessing.
"What is his next move, what is he doing" ??....

Please do not disturb "Training in Progress"




Zozo

Posts : 81
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by david_uk on 11.10.12 14:26

@winjoy wrote:
@Stephen Birch wrote:The articles will not appear today - my credibilty is intact, will post articles when they are printed.

It might have been better to do just that - post the articles when they have appeared. By saying it would be today [when it turns out not to be] you are feeding the belief that you are seeking attention. If you want support here it might be best not to raise people's expectations, only to then turn around and say that your credibility is still intact.

Amen! clapping

____________________
“Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
Walter Scott, Marmion

david_uk

Posts : 320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by joyce1938 on 11.10.12 14:46

I infact think it may have been a good idea to post up here before they appear in papers,at least we wont be accusing him and wondering ,if it was really his work being spoken of .what can he do i wonder to keep everyone happy on site here?We shall all be rejoicing ,if we do find he maybe onto something ,not much else to report hereat present joyce1938

joyce1938

Posts : 805
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 77
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by ShuBob on 11.10.12 14:53

@aiyoyo wrote:Well, at the very least one cant fault him for his continual efforts.

No matter people's views over his theory, the fact that he's still working to get the authority to put it to the test is good enough for us to keep an open mind. What harm is there?

It is his reputation at stake, not ours. We can afford to wait surely?

Where's the evidence for this?

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by aiyoyo on 11.10.12 14:58

Err...I thought we are all waiting for him to produce that!

Wait until he posts up the *promised* article and we shall what it says.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Woofer on 11.10.12 15:01

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@Woofer wrote:Is it `attention seeking`? He doesn`t seem that type to me. But maybe I`m naive.

Its so easy to label anyone who blows the whistle on something as an `attention seeker` - an example is all the victims of Sir JS being labelled by many as attention seekers. I wish I knew why people did this - they must constantly believe the whole world is on the make.

o/t
I am surprised you haven't chocked yourself to death with that appellation for that so-vile JS!

Appellation ???? What appellation?

Eh....where highlighted....
He does not deserve to be referred to by that.




ok ok you`re forgiven ..... for not realising it was tongue in cheek. Perhaps there should be an emoticon for that.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Guest on 11.10.12 21:40

" Y'ken Molly Maguire?
Gerald McCann knows the Molly Maguire
The Molly Maguire knew Gerald McCann
Maddy McCann was a Molly Maguire
Y'ken Molly Maguire?
Molly knew Maddie
Gerald knows Molly
So where and who now knows the body?
Y'ken Molly Maguire?"
***
A puzzling rhyme indeed :-)
A woman, Molly Maguire, led a secret society, an extralegal, anti-landlord organization that terrorized law officers in Ireland in the 1840’s. Reportedly its membership was drawn from the Ancient Order of Hibernians. Hibernian = Irish. Gerry is Irish? They were particular active in County Donegal ...

Molly Maguires, members of a movement based on the original Irish, dominated the mining industry in East Pennsylvania approx 1865-1870, often resorting to intimidation and murder. They were infiltrated by a Pinkerton agent, James McParlan. His secret reports were released for study in 1947.

Molly Maguire is also a singer ...
And it’s also the name of many a pub in Ireland and in Pennsylvania.

I'm going to have a look at the McParlan files ... ;-)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by aiyoyo on 12.10.12 2:29

@winjoy wrote:
@Stephen Birch wrote:I wonder if members ever look at the location of fellow members on the location map - Ever notice I am standing alone at the tip of Africa, while there's a bunch of members all clustered and standing together in the UK.

A bit intimidating at first glance.....lol

Stephen D. Birch

I frankly wonder if members know where the location map is located! Or if they would be intimidated by it if they knew....You really don't do yourself any good by making rather pointless posts like that... IMO of course...

Why don't you just post the articles which will be appearing all over Portugal so that we can see where you are up to with your quest?

If you ignore him he will be left talking to himself. If he wants to be taken seriously he will have to prove it, simple. Let's be patient and wait to see what he proves himself to be?

BTW, when I clicked on Jean's link I don't see location. Instead I saw what posters viewing topics. And strangely mine shows "view who is online" - erm what the hell is that? I never view who is online. Can't get clued up...

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by MrsC on 12.10.12 9:35

@Stephen Birch wrote:To The Forum

Given that I do not know who is watching this Forum, and who knows who, I need to be careful. Sometimes I will give the Forum misinformation as a diversion tactic from what I am actually doing - I need to keep Mc Cann's / Murat supporters guessing.

"What is his next move, what is he doing" ??


The reason I do make posts in this Forum, is for those people, who I hope are the majority, who really want Madeleine to be found.

One thing you can be assured of, I will not give up on my quest to recover the remains of Madeleine Mc Cann.

Yours sincerely

Stephen D. Birch



Oh please...



This is laughable.



I will come back and apologise if I am mistaken.

MrsC

Posts : 244
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2011-05-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by david_uk on 12.10.12 9:45

@MrsC wrote:
@Stephen Birch wrote:To The Forum

Given that I do not know who is watching this Forum, and who knows who, I need to be careful. Sometimes I will give the Forum misinformation as a diversion tactic from what I am actually doing - I need to keep Mc Cann's / Murat supporters guessing.

"What is his next move, what is he doing" ??


The reason I do make posts in this Forum, is for those people, who I hope are the majority, who really want Madeleine to be found.

One thing you can be assured of, I will not give up on my quest to recover the remains of Madeleine Mc Cann.

Yours sincerely

Stephen D. Birch



Oh please...



This is laughable.



I will come back and apologise if I am mistaken.

I dont think you will be eating any hats any time soon!! titter

____________________
“Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
Walter Scott, Marmion

david_uk

Posts : 320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Nina on 12.10.12 12:00

I am online and not on the map laughat Always knew I was of no consequence sad

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2627
Reputation : 215
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by ShuBob on 12.10.12 13:32

Oops! Wrong thread.

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Guest on 12.10.12 14:12

I have split this topic, there is now a thread in Technical Help called PORTAL PAGE/Map page for comments on who is where on the map, etc.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Stephen Birch on 12.10.12 18:06

MASSIVE PRESS COVERAGE OF MY FINDINGS APPEARING OVER PORTUGAL THIS WEEKEND.....

Regards

Stephen D. Birch

____________________


Stephen Birch

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by ShuBob on 12.10.12 18:32

In other news, Martin Grime's expertise in cadaver dogs handling has led to a conviction in an American court. Can't argue with dogs I say.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hCmDxU10Aj7NgnBiJSf5OwgClqNw?docId=bb6e4630578741d7a34eeeb55f2181a4

ShuBob

Posts : 1893
Reputation : 57
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Guest on 12.10.12 23:20

Some people we know would argue with a signpost.......

I'm looking forward to the coverage from Portugal that we've been promised for this weekend.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by jozi on 13.10.12 10:59

@Stephen Birch wrote:MASSIVE PRESS COVERAGE OF MY FINDINGS APPEARING OVER PORTUGAL THIS WEEKEND.....

Regards

Stephen D. Birch


Has anyone seen this news from Portugal ?

jozi

Posts : 710
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2012-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum