The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 Regist10

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Nina 31.07.12 15:58

russiandoll wrote:this is in today's correo de manha

South Africa called for the reopening of the case
Evidence of Maddie in the hands of the RMP.

Pinto Monteiro said Office is investigating the backyard track of Murat. To read the CM.

The initials translate in google from Portuguese PGR which is I believe the Attorney General. There is nothing but this brief report that I can find so far, will look in other newspapers.

The words reopening of the case are music to my ears.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by russiandoll 31.07.12 16:04

not sure what is going on ot how reliable this report is also from CdM

Office of the Attorney General Pinto Monteiro is looking at the track in the yard of Murat.

A report with new data which suggest that Madeleine McCann is buried in the backyard of the house of Robert Murat, the cententas few meters from the tourist village Ocean Club, where the British child disappeared in May 2007 in Praia da Luz, Lagos, was delivered last week to the Attorney General's Office.

According to the Morning Post, the document prepared by Birch Organisation apo using geo-radar site, the RMP are asked to give instructions to proceed with the excavations in order to clarify what is buried in the rear access of the property.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.08.12 14:18

more in today's CdM
By: John C. Rodrigues

A report with new data which suggest that Madeleine McCann is buried in the backyard of the house of Robert Murat, a few hundred meters from the Ocean Club holiday village, where the British child disappeared in May 2007 in Praia da Luz, Lagos, was delivered last week the Attorney General's Office.

In the document prepared by Birch Organisation after the use of geo-radar site, you are asked the attorney general to give instructions to proceed with the excavations in order to clarify what is buried in the rear access of the property. "The report reveals two aspects that are new. First, the Portuguese authorities did not investigate how it should be the property of Robert Murat. And second, there is something underground, as evidenced by the images of the geo-radar," he said yesterday CM entrepreneur and researcher Stephen Birch.

The South African further calls Pinto Monteiro for ordering "a monitoring site to prevent the crime scene is compromised or tampered with." Contacted yesterday by CM, an official source of the PGR said that "the attorney general's office actually received a document from the Birch Organisation and the data received will be examined by competent judges."

However, the same source added that "the process will only be reopened if any new facts, credible and relevant, which until now has not happened yet."

Stephen Birch sent that report to the British authorities, but says he turned out to be investigated: "I just asked where he had arranged the radar." Birch also questioned why nothing was done since has shown a month ago, there was the possibility of Maddie being dead and buried. "They need to shovel?" He asks.

Invaded property

To use the geo-radar, Birch invaded the land of Robert Murat the night, when the British left. Just released the results when he returned to his country.

Parents accused

After Robert Murat, Maddie's parents were made arguidos in September 2007 on suspicion of hiding the corpse of the girl.

Case filed

The inquiry was closed in July 2008. Can only be reopened on the initiative of the prosecutor.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.12 14:24

Thank you for bringing us the updates russiondoll thumbsup

[quote]

an official source of the PGR said that "the attorney general's office actually received a document from the Birch Organisation and the data received will be examined by competent judges."

Hmmm, wonder if they will re-open the case. I doubt it somehow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.08.12 14:25

russiandoll wrote:more in today's CdM

A report with new data which suggest that Madeleine McCann is buried in the backyard of the house of Robert Murat, a few hundred meters from the Ocean Club holiday village, where the British child disappeared in May 2007 in Praia da Luz, Lagos, was delivered last week the Attorney General's Office.

In the document prepared by Birch Organisation after the use of geo-radar site, you are asked the attorney general to give instructions to proceed with the excavations in order to clarify what is buried in the rear access of the property. "The report reveals two aspects that are new. First, the Portuguese authorities did not investigate how it should be the property of Robert Murat. And second, there is something underground, as evidenced by the images of the geo-radar," he said yesterday CM entrepreneur and researcher Stephen Birch.

The South African further calls Pinto Monteiro for ordering "a monitoring site to prevent the crime scene is compromised or tampered with." Contacted yesterday by CM, an official source of the PGR said that "the attorney general's office actually received a document from the Birch Organisation and the data received will be examined by competent judges."

However, the same source added that "the process will only be reopened if any new facts, credible and relevant, which until now has not happened yet."

Stephen Birch sent that report to the British authorities, but says he turned out to be investigated: "I just asked where he had arranged the radar." Birch also questioned why nothing was done since has shown a month ago, there was the possibility of Maddie being dead and buried. "They need to shovel?" He asks.

Invaded property

To use the geo-radar, Birch invaded the land of Robert Murat the night, when the British left. Just released the results when he returned to his country.

Parents accused

After Robert Murat, Maddie's parents were made arguidos in September 2007 on suspicion of hiding the corpse of the girl.

Case filed

The inquiry was closed in July 2008. Can only be reopened on the initiative of the prosecutor.

Thank you for the further update russiandoll. There is certainly some disturbance beneath the surface level, but it could be many things, from tree roots to yes something buried but only a dig would reveal. And still not done.

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 01.08.12 14:27

russiandoll wrote:more in today's CdM

Invaded property

Parents accused

Case filed

Thank you russiandoll. I do hope that this will actually get followed through and the case reopened.

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 01.08.12 14:39

Does the case have to be reopened to enable the dig to be undertaken?

Back to top Go down

Post by winjoy 01.08.12 17:00

Nina wrote:Does the case have to be reopened to enable the dig to be undertaken?

If only I knew Nina! Probably only a Portuguese poster would know the answer to your query...

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 01.08.12 22:57

If I was leaving no stone unturned, I would take a little peak at the huge big brick placed right in front of me.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 Empty latest

Post by russiandoll 10.08.12 14:29

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/investigador-de-maddie-escreve-a-passos-e-cavaco

10th August 2012.

Stephen Birch guarantees that the girl is buried at Robert Murat’s home

Investigator Writes to Passos and Cavaco

Stephen Birch, the South African investigator who searched Robert Murat’s property with a geo-radar and who guarantees that Madeleine McCann is buried under a pathway at the back of the house, has written a letter to the President, Cavaco Silva and to the Prime Minister, Passos Coelho, appealing for political intervention in the case of the English girl’s disappearance from Lagos in May 2007.

“It is simple. It would be sufficient to carry out excavations in order to know whether Maddie is buried there. But it seems that nobody can be bothered and this is affecting the image of Portugal abroad”, Birch told CM. The investigator has also sent the letter to opposition parties. Two weeks ago, the “evidence” was sent to the General Prosecutor, who is analysing the document.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 10.08.12 22:00

russiandoll wrote: But it seems that nobody can be bothered and this is affecting the image of Portugal abroad”, Birch told CM.

Is it really? Not from where I stand it isn't.

This seems a really sour-grapesey sort of thing to say IMO. If the PJ aren't bothered I'll assume it's for the simplest reason. He can show cavities all day long on fancy print-outs but frankly, they mean very little without a convincing argument explaining exactly how and why Madeleine's body came to be there and as I said before, I'll bet you that what's missing.
ProfessorPPlum
ProfessorPPlum

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 11.08.12 3:25

Stephen Birch guarantees that the girl is buried at Robert Murat’s home
At most what he can guarantee, one would have thought, is that there is something interned there.
How could he possibly guarantee it was Madeleine unless he's inside information.
No wonder no authority is taking him seriously.
He can bark about it to every authority but on one will waste time and resources unless he produces substantive evidence how he guarantees it was Madeleine.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 11.08.12 13:47

I apologise in advance for having skimmed through this long topic and will have missed some things. This is obviously the piece of kit Birch used.
http://www.malags.com/home

Now, I've watched the video clip where he shows a scan result which he has interpreted as being the location of a buried object. I'm afraid that the image he provides is not enough for anyone to draw any conclusions from. I would want to see the data for a much greater area so that I could see how the land lies (yes, pun intended) for at least a couple of metres around that spot in each direction.

If, for example, the rest of the images collected are remarkably different, then yes - it could be possible to conclude that this is a spot where an object is buried. But how big an area shows these undulations?

In other words, it's a maybe, maybe not from me. To convince me and far importantly the authorities in Portugal, I hope Mr Birch can provide some normals - some standards for comparison.

Hope that makes sense to someone other than me!

Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 Empty UPDATE: Birch now claims DNA evidence was planted in hired car to frame the McCanns. Both UK police & PJ involved in cover-up

Post by ShuBob 13.09.12 12:40

Update - man claims to have found remains of Madeleine Mcann 567 CapeTalk Radio

KIENO KAMMIES
13 September 2012 8:20 AM

About a month ago, John spoke to Stephen Birch, who claims that after a 15-month independent investigation that he has found the remains of British toddler Madeleine McCann.

Birch, a Cape Town businessman made international headlines with these claims, five years after McCann inexplicably disappeared while on holiday with her family in Portugal.

He told John that he travelled to London, met with his lawyer and hired a ground penetrating imaging device.

He then travelled to Portugal and from the scans he "illegally" took of the area believed to be the ground in which her remains are buried, he says there is proof that it is indeed true.

Birch joined John on the line from his Cape Town offices with an update.

He says that there is progress and that there is a major cover-up by both the British and Portuguese police.

He says that DNA evidence was planted in the vehicle hired 24 days after McCann's disappearance to frame her parents. He says that he has been liaising with investigators and investigative reporters in Lisbon and that together with them, he still believes that they have significant evidence to determine.

He says that he has a letter from the Portugese Prime Minister stating that they have checked the piece of land Birch claims Madeleine is buried under, however, he claims that even the Prime Minister is involved in the cover-up.

Guest: Stephen Birch
Position: Property Developer

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 13.09.12 12:50

Oh dear,so now the mccanns are being framed,Oh please
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.09.12 12:54

So how would the `planter` of Maddie`s DNA managed to have got hold of it before placing it in the car?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.12 12:57

Woofer wrote:So how would the `planter` of Maddie`s DNA managed to have got hold of it before placing it in the car?

Yep.

I think someone has forgotten to tell him that the trial date set for today has been cancelled, oops!!Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AskTheDogsSandra 13.09.12 12:57

tiny wrote:Oh dear,so now the mccanns are being framed,Oh please

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 Framed10
AskTheDogsSandra
AskTheDogsSandra

Activity : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.09.12 13:18

Woofer wrote:So how would the `planter` of Maddie`s DNA managed to have got hold of it before placing it in the car?

By stealing Maddie's sandals and the twins' soiled nappies of course. How else? :sigh:
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 13.09.12 14:00

I'm not sure what Birch is up to but he is contradicting himself. One minute he is saying evidence was planted, and the next minute he is saying there is a police cover-up?

I'd agree that it seems the UK police/government are covering for the McCann's, but they're not going to 'plant' DNA and then let them go Scott free!

I'm assuming he thinks they planted cadaver scent too?!

Just like Brian Kennedy, how come Birch has had no interest in other missing children, and then all of a sudden decides to spend his money trying to find her, when there are loads of other kids that need finding?

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 13.09.12 15:08

ShuBob wrote:

By stealing Maddie's sandals and the twins' soiled nappies of course. How else? :sigh:

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 442375629

Wonder who is paying him,hope its not coming out of the Maddie Fund ? Could be the fighting fund though ???

Seriaas, he has finally shown his true colours ! LOL. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 1956175960
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee 13.09.12 17:38

Well, well what a surprise. We said that it would all come back around the time of the trial. I am just surprised that Mr Birch has come out in support of the McCanns after all. He certainly did not give the impression he believed them in his previous interviews. Perhaps he has had a little phone call from CR in the interim period which has focused his opinions somewhat.

I am interested to hear how Mr Birch thinks that the Portuguese police planted the various blood spots and DNA evidence. In particular I would love to know how they managed to only plant cadaver odour in McCann locations. Quite an impressive feat. Or were these all false alerts as Kate suggested?
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 13.09.12 17:44

uppatoffee wrote:Well, well what a surprise. We said that it would all come back around the time of the trial. I am just surprised that Mr Birch has come out in support of the McCanns after all. He certainly did not give the impression he believed them in his previous interviews. Perhaps he has had a little phone call from CR in the interim period which has focused his opinions somewhat.

I am interested to hear how Mr Birch thinks that the Portuguese police planted the various blood spots and DNA evidence. In particular I would love to know how they managed to only plant cadaver odour in McCann locations. Quite an impressive feat. Or were these all false alerts as Kate suggested?

Kate was the only one who had the cadaver odour on her clothes, why didn't Gerry's clothes have any on? If the PJ were spreading the odour around the flat I would have presumed they would have spread it in obvious places, on a bed or on the sofa for instance, and Gerry's clothes as well as Kate's. It's strange that the odour and blood were found behind the sofa and it had been pushed against the wall.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.12 18:49

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-birch/11/6ab/701

I think that it will surprise everyone to learn that Mr Birch has been "acknowledged worldwide" for solving this case.

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 50899
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 13.09.12 18:59

Jean wrote:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-birch/11/6ab/701

I think that it will surprise everyone to learn that Mr Birch has been "acknowledged worldwide" for solving this case.

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 50899

I must have dosed off and missed it! Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 22 110921
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top