The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A man who photographs his own child enjoying a ride is a pervert. A woman who shows infants an explicit sex film is a teacher.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teaching sex to children in schools...

50% 50% 
[ 4 ]
25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
13% 13% 
[ 1 ]
12% 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

A man who photographs his own child enjoying a ride is a pervert. A woman who shows infants an explicit sex film is a teacher.

Post by Tony Bennett on Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:21 am

Here is the news report:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255483/Parents-anger-class-seven-year-olds-shown-graphic-sex-cartoon-school.html#ixzz0hNkpguRf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255483/Parents-anger-class-seven-year-olds-shown-graphic-sex-cartoon-school.html#ixzz0hKdknQP3

Here is the YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOrfEDuyehY

Here is the notice that comes up on YouTube before you can watch this cartoon:

“Living And Growing- How Babies Are Made”

This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video or group, please verify that you are 18 or older by signing in or signing up.

Here is the most popular comment on ther article the Daily Mail has published to date:

"England 2010: A man who photographs his own child enjoying a ride is a pervert. A woman who shows infants an explicit sex film is a teacher" - Harold Godwinson, Stamford Bridge, England, 05/3/2010 -- 11:19am

Comment Rating -- Plus 113

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A man who photographs his own child enjoying a ride is a pervert. A woman who shows infants an explicit sex film is a teacher.

Post by vaguely1 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:42 am

Do you have a link for the man photographing his own child being branded a pervert story mentioned in the thread title.

imho The subject of photography in public places and sex education aren't linked but would be interested to see how they have been.

thank you.

My own personal opinion is leaving sex education until secondary school is a disaster waiting to happen.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A man who photographs his own child enjoying a ride is a pervert. A woman who shows infants an explicit sex film is a teacher.

Post by henry on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:52 am

One wonders what this will do to house prices.

henry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:53 am

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Man-Suspected-Of-Being-A-Paedophile-For-Taking-A-Photo-Of-His-Own-Son-While-Out-Shopping/Article/201002415560029?lpos=UK_News_Top_Stories_Header_3&lid=ARTICLE_15560029_Man_Suspected_Of_Being_A_Paedophile_For_Taking_A_Photo_Of_His_Own_Son_While_Out_Shopping

Dad Branded A Paedophile Over Pic Of Son

11:05pm UK, Friday February 26, 2010

Roddy Mansfield, Sky News Online
A man who took a picture of his son while they were out shopping was accused of being a paedophile and threatened with arrest.

Kevin Geraghty-Shewan had taken four-year-old Ben to the Bridges Shopping Centre in Sunderland to spend £10 the boy had been given as a treat.

He told Sky News: "Ben spotted a children's ride which had a train on it and wanted to have a go because he's obsessed with trains.

"When he got on my wife suggested we take a picture of him.

"I took the picture on my phone and suddenly this security guard came up and told me it wasn't allowed because I could be a paedophile.

"I told him Ben was my own son. But he said I couldn't prove it. He said there is a real problem with paedophiles and that if I didn't like it, he'd call the manager.

Ben on Train

The picture Kevin took of son Ben at the Bridges shopping centre, Sunderland

"A few minutes later a policeman walked in and approached me, so they must have been tracking me on the CCTV.

"He said he'd received a complaint that a man matching my description was taking pictures of children and wanted my name and address.

"I told him it was ridiculous because it was my own son. He then started asking me what I was doing in Sunderland, asked for my name and address and told me he had the right to delete my pictures.

"I got annoyed and raised my voice a bit, then he threatened me with arrest for breach of the peace."

security guard

The security guard who 'caught' Kevin taking a picture of Ben

Mr Geraghty-Shewan was so outraged by the incident, he posted a picture of the security guarde on his website.

When contacted by Sky News the Bridges said in a statement: "We take the safety at all our shopping centres very seriously.

"We do ask our security guards across the estate to be diligent in implementing our security measures, which includes monitoring photography in our centres.

"Unfortunately on this occasion what should have been a simple polite conversation led to a misunderstanding and we apologise for any offence caused.

"It is always our aim to implement our security procedures with the minimum of fuss and disruption to our shoppers."

justagrannynow 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:57 am

"Unfortunately on this occasion what should have been a simple polite conversation led to a misunderstanding and we apologise for any offence caused"

At least they admitted the security guard had misunderstood his training.

Thanks for posting :)

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:02 pm

gran, maybe it would be nice for the little boy if we didn't post up his picture.

jmho, I have an intense dislike of children having their pictures re-posted around the internet.

*meant with respect. I know it's in the public domain already.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:32 pm

You are right vaguely, photograph deleted. thumbsup

justagrannynow 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum