The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Madeleine is Alive

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine is Alive

Post by tigger on 04.07.12 7:28

[quote="Gillyspot"]
@Gillyspot wrote:

So a childless couple targeted from the start the only child in PDL with a (now) highly publicised (according to images released by her parents) very visible eye defect (whether it be a colombola or not) and according to Horrocks she could be easily disguised - but what about her EYES Ian!

Blacksmith: '.....a begging scouse whine' - at last I realise why Kate's voice annoys me so much!

Horrocks, once again, completely skates over the fact that his theory would fit the abduction of Amelie very well, but Madeleine not at all.
Amelie was comatose that night in any case, plenty of reliable proof of that fact.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.07.12 8:00

As I said earlier there is little to bother with in this article, except that I agree totally with him when he says
"“There needs to be full cognitive interviews carried out not only with Mr and Mrs McCann, but also with Jane Tanner and the others in their extended group. Also of any other significant witnesses that were identified… it is not too late…Many of those present will still play the events of that week over and over in their minds. It may be that they felt uneasy about someone and haven’t even realised the significance of it. What is needed is to record this and then compare with others. It is not a short or simple process, but it is a necessary one.”
But not for the reasons he implies !
Proper interviews, alone, on tape and video, in English, under caution. and crucially done by someone who knows the facts and is good at interviewing. And no conferring with the others either before or after.
From my point of view the real tragedy is that this never happened.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 04.07.12 9:08

@ShuBob wrote:I think an otherwise good article was spoilt by Blacksmith's reference to "Special Needs classes" amongst other derogatory terms. Totally unnecessary in my opinion!

I totally agree with you ShuBob. Too many derogatory references for me I'm afraid.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie on 04.07.12 11:51

Horrocks wrote "On the night itself Gerry McCann would have been seen to check the children at 9.05pm and then rejoin the group". I assume that Horrocks means that GM would have been seen by the abductor, so why then did the abductor walk across the road allegedly with Madeleine in view of GM and JW thus risking being seen - especially after he seems to have been so careful all week watching the family, noting the checking etc - before GM had rejoined the group. This article IMO is more McCann spin.

Ollie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pingunootnoot on 05.07.12 13:54

I always thought Police Officers were supposed to objective and not subjective to any inquiry. A 'top' Police officer like Horrocks should be well aware that not every parent is the loving kind and vile things have been done to children by the hands of their parents. So why openly clear TM when they have not been cleared by the PJ.

Also, I am really struggling to comprehend why he has dismissed the Smiths as it is the only independent witness that possibly could have been Madeleine. Why only Focus on Jane Tanners sighting? Is it because the Smiths were quite positive the man they saw GM. It just does not make sense.

pingunootnoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.07.12 14:04

@pingunootnoot wrote:[...]It just does not make sense.
Unless you are a Sun reader, possibly.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.07.12 15:33

@PeterMac wrote:
@pingunootnoot wrote:[...]It just does not make sense.
Unless you are a Sun reader, possibly.

If the McCanns are ever found out and shown to be culpable of the death of their child they have nothing to fear from the likes of us but the Sun readers and their ilk - the great believers in the TM gospel - will be a great danger to them. Their most fervent fans now will become their most dangerous enemies.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee on 05.07.12 16:52

Judging by the comments on the horrocks article there appears to be little support left.

uppatoffee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita on 05.07.12 20:00

McCanns do have a few fanclubs in the www, I noticed. One of them was very proud to present this former cop´s version of events, FINALLY someone with a theory based upon logic and common sense! Why even bother to investigate, so much easier to ask the persons who were there. Naturally they must know everything, and as there is an eyewitness who actually SAW the abductor walk away with Maddie in his arms...could it be any better? This man Horrock simply expresses what the supporters always knew.

"Should they have supervised their children more closely that night? That is not for me to say..."

Really, that is not for him to say?? He praises the abductionthesis, so the logical thing to conclude would be that IF they had supervised the children more closely, the thesis falls apart and...no child would be missing...or? So the central thing is the abduction as there are no other possibilities, yet more supervision(= no abduction) is not for him to say. This man must be the dreamperson for the McCanns to lead the investigation, he should have been the one from start; would have saved them a lot of trouble, right?

Mariita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 16.07.12 23:21

Oh bollocks.

I'd managed not to read this priceless piece of crap until tonight. What an utterly depressing load of toss. How can there be such stupidity and mediocrity at the heart of issues that are as important as this? I keep hoping a grown-up will come along and pull these brainless duffers (Andy Redwood, Clarence Mitchell and the rest) off by the ear lobes and we'll all be returned to some kind of sanity.

But then it just doesn't happen and I realise that these people are here to stay - and that they run just about everything. What the hell are the rest of us doing?? nails

ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

and in Washington state USA

Post by russiandoll on 17.07.12 9:23

MADELEINE MCCANN SEEN

by kkfriend

Posted on July 16, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Madeleine McCann went missing in May of 2007 and now she has been seen in Grand Coulee Dam, WA on July 11 2012 at Harvest foods wearing a pink butterfly dress, pink strap on high heels, and a flower hair clip with a butterfly on it, and with a man about the age of 43-48 wearing a blue sweatshirt, jeans and brown sandals.

wft

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.07.12 9:24

How long before the UK papers pick this up posted yesterday. Madeleine seen at Grand Coulee Dam in USA..........

http://www.krem.com/your-news/162655696.html

MADELEINE MCCANN SEEN

MADELEINE MCCANN SEEN

by kkfriend

Madeleine McCann went missing in May of 2007 and now she has been seen in Grand Coulee Dam, WA on July 11 2012 at Harvest foods wearing a pink butterfly dress, pink strap on high heels, and a flower hair clip with a butterfly on it, and with a man about the age of 43-48 wearing a blue sweatshirt, jeans and brown sandals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.07.12 9:27

The silly season is well and truly here. There's not even a mention of which village idiot, sorry - responsible citizen - saw these two people and what if any action was taken to report the sighting at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 17.07.12 9:40

and there is this from last year

http://youtu.be/--PU34SU5m8

GAWD HELP US

and here are comments on latest sighting at the dam.
Mark Bown · Gutter at Essco'92
Is this for real or yet another wild goose chase?
Reply ·
· 2 hours ago

Jani Treagust
What must this do to her poor , poor parents..
Reply · 1 ·
· about an hour ago

Carolina Viola · Université Paris 1 - Panthéon Sorbonne
Another false sighting. BTW, most of the sightings are the work of her parents so don't feel sorry for them.
Reply · 1 ·
· 47 minutes ago

Marian Paroo · Tel Aviv, Israel
Give me a break. They have carried out this farce long enough.
Reply · 2 ·
· 44 minutes ago

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.07.12 9:49

Is the girl on the beach at around 25 seconds supposed to be Madeleine? I don't think so - mind you, if I didn't know that the child with the frizzy hair at the end of the clip is Madeleine (allegedly) I would have said it was someone else too.

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 17.07.12 9:54

Jean wrote:Is the girl on the beach at around 25 seconds supposed to be Madeleine? I don't think so - mind you, if I didn't know that the child with the frizzy hair at the end of the clip is Madeleine (allegedly) I would have said it was someone else too.

The child on the beach is in a comfortable position and posing for the picture probably taken by a family member and is certainly not MMC

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded on 13.08.12 10:40

candyfloss wrote:How long before the UK papers pick this up posted yesterday. Madeleine seen at Grand Coulee Dam in USA..........

http://www.krem.com/your-news/162655696.html

MADELEINE MCCANN SEEN

MADELEINE MCCANN SEEN

by kkfriend

Falsely-reported sightings of Ayla Reynolds and Madeleine McCann spark confusion

By Erica Morse
Editor-in-Chief, MPN
Updated 12:30pm CST, July 29, 2012

(MPN) – As the Internet age progresses and information becomes more immediate, many news organizations are offering ways for anyone with a keyboard or video recorder to report the news via uploads to their site. However, one television station in Spokane, WA, is taking the heat today after one of these “wanna-be reporters” recently posted two erroneous – and falsified - pieces asserting two missing girls had been spotted.

On July 16th and July 27th, a person going by the byline of "kkfriend” posted two false articles on KREM-TV/Spokane’s website. The first claimed missing British girl Madeleine McCann had been seen in Grand Coulee Dam, WA on July 11, 2012; the second claimed missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds had been spotted within the last week, also in Washington.

If it’s not bad enough that the articles make false claims, the alleged “facts” contained within the stories are also highly erroenous:

In the Ayla Reynolds’ story, the writer claims the girl was spotted on Friday, July 21st. There is no Friday July 21st in 2012.
The writer also stated she had been seen in a four-door, white, mustang. Ford Mustangs do not come in four-door styles; only two-door.

An employee in the news department of KREM-TV told MPN that the articles were written by someone who uploaded the information direct to their website as part of an “on-spot reporting” effort.

MPN has asked for the articles to be removed, and for the writer to be banned from posting any future articles regarding missing persons; we are awaiting a response from KREM station management in regards to the request.

Cynthia Caron, President/Founder of LostNMissing, was infuriated by the articles, indicating they will only lead to unnecessary pain for the families. “I believe it’s a ‘troll’ out there, causing trouble,” Caron told MPN. Many seem to agree, as indicated by the flurry of social media responses to the posts, both through FaceBook and Twitter. Readers and advocates are angry that this false information was posted on a credible station’s website, because it caused confusion amongst those who turn to the station for fact-checked information.

We couldn’t help but note that both alleged sightings have taken place in Washington; that may lend some insight as to the “reporter’s” location. In the meantime, both the reporter – and the information – are being heavily scrutinized, in an effort to determine if this is a cruel prank or someone taunting law enforcement and the families with possible information.

http://missingpersonsnews.com/falsely-reported-sightings-of-ayla-reynolds-and-madeleine-mccann-spark-confusion/

Olympicana_Reloaded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olympicana_Reloaded on 13.08.12 10:45

Jean wrote:The silly season is well and truly here. There's not even a mention of which village idiot, sorry - responsible citizen - saw these two people and what if any action was taken to report the sighting at the time.

MissingpersonsInvestigator Log in to Reply

July 31, 2012 at 5:34 pm

I hope you know i know the girl who reported those but she let her older brother do the sightings while she was busy. I talked to the brother and he meant to type a four door white suburban and he got the date wrong as well. I told him he would be in serious trouble and he was told to write the right car and date but he must have gotten nervous and typed it wrong. i am sorry for the confusion and misunderstanding.

July 31, 2012 at 5:35 pm

I will Make sure krem.com knows that the sightings were a mistake.

Erica Morse Log in to Reply

August 1, 2012 at 4:52 pm

We notified them immediately, and the Ayla Reynolds story was removed Saturday. The Madeleine McCann article is still up there, as far as I know. The KREM news department was very cooperative with our inquiries, and seem to be handling the situation appropriately. Thanks!

August 2, 2012 at 5:49 pm

I am terribly sorry for the stories being mislead. I apologize for the reporter’s sightings. There has been a few others but in different areas of Washington but were not reported. She wants to figure out if the sightings were true. She understands that the sightings were false and is deeply sorry.

Erica Morse Log in to Reply

August 1, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Are you telling us the person who claims to have written the article isn’t even the actual writer? Please see our story on yellow journalism.

http://missingpersonsnews.com/falsely-reported-sightings-of-ayla-reynolds-and-madeleine-mccann-spark-confusion/

Olympicana_Reloaded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justme3 on 13.08.12 11:33

Of course Madeliene is going to be "seen". Those fantastic dogs are back in the headlines, so a distraction is needed. Sadly, the dogs don't solve crimes. All they can do is indicate that a dead body is, or once was in a certain place. Unfortunately, in the McCann's case, the dogs indicated that a dead body had been in the apartment. It's then up to the forensics to come up with the tangible evidence, but unfortunately, there was no body found, and something went drastically wrong in the forensics in Birmingham.

I realise that this has been said so many times over the past 5 years, but it's worth reminding ourselves that the dogs can only indicate that a cadaver had once been present. It's up to the police etc to put the icing on the cake, so to speak.

justme3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum