The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

CHILD ABUSE - MY RADIO INTERVIEW

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHILD ABUSE - MY RADIO INTERVIEW

Post by Cristobell on 02.07.12 12:48

My book Cry and You Cry Alone has recently been released in paperback. It tells of the abuse I suffered in the care of the Sisters of Mercy in the late 1960's/early 1970's and my case against the Catholic Church. Herewith a link to a radio interview I did last week. The issue of child abuse is a subject I feel passionately about, and I hope some of you will take a few moments to listen. Many thanks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/p00tslpr

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CHILD ABUSE - MY RADIO INTERVIEW

Post by Newintown on 02.07.12 13:19

@Cristobell wrote:My book Cry and You Cry Alone has recently been released in paperback. It tells of the abuse I suffered in the care of the Sisters of Mercy in the late 1960's/early 1970's and my case against the Catholic Church. Herewith a link to a radio interview I did last week. The issue of child abuse is a subject I feel passionately about, and I hope some of you will take a few moments to listen. Many thanks.

Hello Cristobell

When you posted your original post about a month ago about the radio interview I typed a long post regarding the abuse my aunt (who is now 86) and her 2 sisters received when she was at the St Anthony's Children's Home, Feltham, Middlesex in the early 1930s. Abuse given out by the Nuns.

However, I saved it as a draft by mistake and lost it, I don't know how to retrieve it so I can repost it. Do you know how I can get it back? Thanks.

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.07.12 13:21

@Cristobell wrote:My book Cry and You Cry Alone has recently been released in paperback. It tells of the abuse I suffered in the care of the Sisters of Mercy in the late 1960's/early 1970's and my case against the Catholic Church. Herewith a link to a radio interview I did last week. The issue of child abuse is a subject I feel passionately about, and I hope some of you will take a few moments to listen. Many thanks.

Hi Christobell,

I'm very interested to listen to your link and your experiences, however the link you posted has taken me so much time to listen to a radio broadcast about other things I've given up on waiting for your slot. Is it possible to publish only your own broadcast?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion on 02.07.12 14:42

Rosalinda's item starts at 70 minutes into the programm which is 3 hours long. You could fast forward to that spot. Her piece is about 20 minutes long.

dentdelion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.07.12 14:49

@dentdelion wrote:Rosalinda's item starts at 70 minutes into the programm which is 3 hours long. You could fast forward to that spot. Her piece is about 20 minutes long.

thank you dentdelion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 02.07.12 14:54

As an ex catholic and catholic school attendee I can agree fully re abusive Catholic Nuns, especially the Irish ones....I suspect many of these Irish nuns were more or less forced into the occupation by parents of large families who thought it right that one of their offspring should heed the calling and live an unnatural life of nun or priest, and therefore took it out on the children. I was beaten black and blue on the back of my legs in sub A as I was unable to do my work due to very high myopia, although I was wearing glasses at the time. I was 5 years old at the time and did not realize I could not see, just thought I was not getting it and hence stupid. I should like to watch the video but our internet here is too expensive to do that.

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.07.12 16:14

@Snifferdog wrote:As an ex catholic and catholic school attendee I can agree fully re abusive Catholic Nuns, especially the Irish ones....I suspect many of these Irish nuns were more or less forced into the occupation by parents of large families who thought it right that one of their offspring should heed the calling and live an unnatural life of nun or priest, and therefore took it out on the children. I was beaten black and blue on the back of my legs in sub A as I was unable to do my work due to very high myopia, although I was wearing glasses at the time. I was 5 years old at the time and did not realize I could not see, just thought I was not getting it and hence stupid. I should like to watch the video but our internet here is too expensive to do that.

Hoe gaan dit Snuif hond

Were you educated in a South African catholic school?

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 02.07.12 16:19

critabell ,i have listened to you speaking on radio link and well done that you have come through it and can speak about it ,how some of these wicked people live with how they treated children,i cant imagine .I was in care too along with my little brothes ,well at first ,then we got split up after a time and it was my worst nightmare,being seperated from my little brothers ,i was eldest and felt i guess like a little mother to them ,i was 10 yrs old ..thankfully we were not illtreated as you were with nuns,its just horrific.love to you joyce1938

joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.07.12 16:24

@joyce1938 wrote:critabell ,i have listened to you speaking on radio link and well done that you have come through it and can speak about it ,how some of these wicked people live with how they treated children,i cant imagine .I was in care too along with my little brothes ,well at first ,then we got split up after a time and it was my worst nightmare,being seperated from my little brothers ,i was eldest and felt i guess like a little mother to them ,i was 10 yrs old ..thankfully we were not illtreated as you were with nuns,its just horrific.love to you joyce1938

My love to you joyce1938.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.07.12 16:55

Madeleine McCann was brought up in a catholic family. Her parents purport to have been told by professionals (identity unknown) that leaving her and her siblings alone while they dined and did the (unproven) checks was well within the bounds of reasonable parenting. The Gaspar statements were published but there has never been information given on the validity of their statements or the findings of police within Portugal or UK as to either their investigation or their findings. The McCanns made a very large physical statement with their vigil at the little church in PDL and then took it to the top man in the catholic church - you can't get higher than the Pope.

Given the dreadful experiences of children within catholic care homes and the saintly McCanns speaking for parents of all missing children (those are the parents who have lost children but don't have a fund, a pile of important people/celebrities/lawyers/pr folk to speak for them and who have lost, missing children - wow they must be so grateful they have the Mcanns to speak for them) the McFund has not given a single cent to the catholic church or catholic children in care. If they had, surely it would be declared in their 'transparent' fund.

I have utmost respect for anyone who speaks up about sexual abuse. I have no respect for parents who leave their children alone and then write/promote books about their concern that some paedophile has abducted them, play the catholic card, deeply religious, grieve with the Portuguese locals and then take a photo shoot with the Pope and go on to sue people for libel.

Sorry if I've drifted off topic.

Just my humble opinion.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 03.07.12 1:45

@aquila wrote:Madeleine McCann was brought up in a catholic family. Her parents purport to have been told by professionals (identity unknown) that leaving her and her siblings alone while they dined and did the (unproven) checks was well within the bounds of reasonable parenting. The Gaspar statements were published but there has never been information given on the validity of their statements or the findings of police within Portugal or UK as to either their investigation or their findings. The McCanns made a very large physical statement with their vigil at the little church in PDL and then took it to the top man in the catholic church - you can't get higher than the Pope.

Given the dreadful experiences of children within catholic care homes and the saintly McCanns speaking for parents of all missing children (those are the parents who have lost children but don't have a fund, a pile of important people/celebrities/lawyers/pr folk to speak for them and who have lost, missing children - wow they must be so grateful they have the Mcanns to speak for them) the McFund has not given a single cent to the catholic church or catholic children in care. If they had, surely it would be declared in their 'transparent' fund.

I have utmost respect for anyone who speaks up about sexual abuse. I have no respect for parents who leave their children alone and then write/promote books about their concern that some paedophile has abducted them, play the catholic card, deeply religious, grieve with the Portuguese locals and then take a photo shoot with the Pope and go on to sue people for libel.

Sorry if I've drifted off topic.

Just my humble opinion.

I think this case has long stopped being about the child. However, it has increased awareness of child abuse, which can only be a good thing. However, the implications have left long term damage. I felt the mccanns should have used their 'carelessness' for want of a better word, to highlight the dangerous of taking such ridiculous chances with your kids. They were good catholics, the pope would have forgiven them.

I still find it unbelievable how many peoples lives have been affected by these issues. Knocking the willpower, the spirit, the natural curiousity out of child by physical means, can never work. It never has, it never will. On the contrary, it creates a breeding ground of anger and resentment that can ultimately lead to crime. Society's punishments, are effectively creating 'super criminals'. Lifetime criminals, those who effectively have nothing left to lose.

I have seen a lot of prison programmes recently, and it saddens me to see so many lives that could effectively be caught and turned around long before they reach that stage of no return. It makes sound economic sense. A high percentage of these damaged kids come from care homes and dysfunctional homes. Homes that paid very little attention to the value of education or homes with a rigid set of rules and regulations. I learned during my research, that imany 'conventional' homes came with their own set of personal demons, that would put their offspring in therapy forever more.

My crusade, if I may be so bold, is to highlight the fact that child abuse still goes on. Unfortunately by the time the claimants face their abusers, they are no longer sympathetic victims, they are the feral results of society's neglect. The unsavoury hoodies queuing up outside the job centre. The ones no-one listened to, and their not listening still. In writing my book, I often thought of a kid of 15 called Philip. I always describe him as a boy 'with great expectations'. He was good looking, he was kind, he went to grammar school, he oozed charisma. He was found dead in a squalid flat, alone there for so long, they needed DNA from his sisters to identify him. He died much too young, and never lived the life he was destined for. It was such a horrible tragedy and one that still makes me weep. Compensation and therapy might well have saved him. I don't think he ever applied for it, I doubt he ever wanted to face those demons again.

I read somewhere recently that abused children, go on to be abusers. Whilst I don't dismiss that theory, in my experience, the opposite is true. Care leavers are often overly protective parents and probably indulgent too. Survivors know, probably more than most, the ways in which abusers operate. Devious usually comes top of the list.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 03.07.12 1:52

@Newintown wrote:

Hello Cristobell

When you posted your original post about a month ago about the radio interview I typed a long post regarding the abuse my aunt (who is now 86) and her 2 sisters received when she was at the St Anthony's Children's Home, Feltham, Middlesex in the early 1930s. Abuse given out by the Nuns.

However, I saved it as a draft by mistake and lost it, I don't know how to retrieve it so I can repost it. Do you know how I can get it back? Thanks.

I apologise profusely, I vaguely remember the post and recall intending to go back to it and respond. I will have to see if I can find it in the forum's archives. Not in the least surprised to hear of your aunt's awful experiences, though it does not surprise me in the least. I think beating kids was pretty much standard practice!

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 17.07.12 15:37

What type of people are these who abuse children in the name of God. Who tell children never to look in a mirror because it is "vanity" who make them kneel for hours on end as punishment and who rape and beat them.

They are not following what the Bible teaches. My mother was abused by Nuns as a child yet still she defends the Catholic Faith. I asked her what she knew of the Bible and she knows absolutely nothing about it as she was never allowed to read it in her Catholic School. She feels it is "not for our eyes" that only the Priests are allowed to read it.

She thinks I am terrible for studying it???

littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.07.12 16:08

Gosh yes, if you actually read the Bible yourself, you would start asking questions as to why some people in authority have made up things to suit themselves! The Amish community is like that too I think - members are actually thrown out for wanting to study the Bible themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 17.07.12 21:08

Whenever I read the Bible I find words of wisdom and comfort. It's not an easy book but then again we seldom remember the books that come easily to us. I'm not a church-goer, Christian churches rarely teach the Bible in my experience.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 17.07.12 22:37

@Cristobell wrote:
@Newintown wrote:

Hello Cristobell

I apologise profusely, I vaguely remember the post and recall intending to go back to it and respond. I will have to see if I can find it in the forum's archives. Not in the least surprised to hear of your aunt's awful experiences, though it does not surprise me in the least. I think beating kids was pretty much standard practice!

Very well done cristobell , being in Ireland I am very much aware of the awful shame of the abuse within the church and institutions here. I read the Ryan Report as it had the findings of an institution in the county I live in (Thankfully it no longer exists and it has actually been demolished) I will not say that the report made me sad , that word in not enough to describe the sheer horror suffered by little children . I think you will understand when I say enough said.

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ryan Report

Post by EJW on 19.07.12 23:49

Could anyone give me the correct link to the Ryan Report, I've Googled it but it doesn't give me the link to the actual report. Is the report an actual "truthful" report? If anyone has read the Waterhouse Report into child abuse in North Wales Care Homes, and knows anything about the case, they will be aware of the actual whitewash that the Waterhouse Report became.

EJW

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 20.07.12 9:46

@EJW wrote:Could anyone give me the correct link to the Ryan Report, I've Googled it but it doesn't give me the link to the actual report. Is the report an actual "truthful" report? If anyone has read the Waterhouse Report into child abuse in North Wales Care Homes, and knows anything about the case, they will be aware of the actual whitewash that the Waterhouse Report became.

EJW

Not an easy read EJW ............. hope the link works

http://www.childabusecommission.com/rpt/

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EJW on 20.07.12 10:15

Thank you Tuom

EJW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Book review

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.07.12 22:43

I have read Cristabell's book ['Cry and you Cry Alone'].

It's a very honest 'what-you-see-is-what-you-get' autobiography, well worth a read for her account of an incident-packed childhood, laced with a great deal of humour which can't help making one laugh, even though the book contains some very dark passages about the cruel, sadistic, physical and mental cruelty meted out by staff of the laughingly-named 'Sisters of Mercy'.

How people can pass themselves off as servants of God, dress up in religious garb, and yet perpetrate gross inhumanities on their fellow men and women is one of life's mysteries. Mercifully, the abuse suffered by Cristabell did not include sexual abuse, but the physical and mental abuse on her and others at St. Anne's Convent. Orpington (let's name names) was sustained and often brutal.

One issue brought up again by this book us the systematic cover-up of offences against children by the Roman Catholic Church. Priests are not allowed, on pain of being defrocked, to 'leak' the 'secrets' of the confessional and, as Cristabell explains in her book, one of the notorious abusers at St. Anne's, the late Peter Rands (more naming and shaming), was dismissed from St. Anne's, only to pop up again at a Catholic school for boys, where he repeated his abuse. And was dismissed again.

It is a criminal offence for those in a position of trust not to report child abuse, never mind the crimes of those who perpetrated the abuse in the first place. Yet no-one has been prosecuted.

Very few of the tens, perhaps hundreds, of thousands of abused children ever tell their stories; it is just too painful and, as Cristabell says in her book, people want to move on, and forget about the bad things done to them.

So it's good that Cristabell has exposed these fist-wielding, kicking-and-punching nuns for the cruel women they really were...and, hand on heart, I can also say that it's a very good read

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 28.07.12 23:04

@Tony Bennett wrote:I have read Cristabell's book ['Cry and you Cry Alone'].

It's a very honest 'what-you-see-is-what-you-get' autobiography, well worth a read for her account of an incident-packed childhood, laced with a great deal of humour which can't help making one laugh, even though the book contains some very dark passages about the cruel, sadistic, physical and mental cruelty meted out by staff of the laughingly-named 'Sisters of Mercy'.

How people can pass themselves off as servants of God, dress up in religious garb, and yet perpetrate gross inhumanities on their fellow men and women is one of life's mysteries. Mercifully, the abuse suffered by Cristabell did not include sexual abuse, but the physical and mental abuse on her and others at St. Anne's Convent. Orpington (let's name names) was sustained and often brutal.

One issue brought up again by this book us the systematic cover-up of offences against children by the Roman Catholic Church. Priests are not allowed, on pain of being defrocked, to 'leak' the 'secrets' of the confessional and, as Cristabell explains in her book, one of the notorious abusers at St. Anne's, the late Peter Rands (more naming and shaming), was dismissed from St. Anne's, only to pop up again at a Catholic school for boys, where he repeated his abuse. And was dismissed again.

It is a criminal offence for those in a position of trust not to report child abuse, never mind the crimes of those who perpetrated the abuse in the first place. Yet no-one has been prosecuted.

Very few of the tens, perhaps hundreds, of thousands of abused children ever tell their stories; it is just too painful and, as Cristabell says in her book, people want to move on, and forget about the bad things done to them.

So it's good that Cristabell has exposed these fist-wielding, kicking-and-punching nuns for the cruel women they really were...and, hand on heart, I can also say that it's a very good read

Tony I am not sure if the following will make sense to you but here goes , I was born in the 1950's in Ireland, the schools and the church were in fact the rulers , forget politics that never came into it , I can remember being at school and the "ruler" which was a wooden flat stick , if I missed my spellings then I got six of the ruler.

I am a stubborn person and I have always been that way , so when the "ruler" came down I would pull my hand away ! this resulted in one more "slap" being added .............. there was no point in complaining at home as the "priest" "nun" "doctor" etc were held in the highest esteem, Thankfully things have changed , but it can never erase memories of hurt.

Thankfully my own kids have had a good education with lovely teachers and have come out of a good education system that I hope will continue to improve and be one that all Irish are proud of .

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A negative impression

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.07.12 23:22

@tuom wrote:Tony I am not sure if the following will make sense to you but here goes...I was born in the 1950's in Ireland, the schools and the church were in fact the rulers...I can remember being at school and the "ruler" which was a wooden flat stick, if I missed my spellings then I got six of the ruler...Thankfully my own kids have had a good education with lovely teachers and have come out of a good education system that I hope will continue to improve and be one that all Irish are proud of
It makes perfect sense, yes. The Roman Catholic Church is a money-making system and has been a haven for paedophiles. I have my own 'Roman Catholic story' to tell. When I was 15 months old, on Christmas Eve 1948, my mother was shot in the neck (accidentally) through the window of her house in Dewsbury by a youth with an air rifle. She was rushed to hospital.

As she was the wife of the then Headmaster of Heckmondwike Grammar School, this made the papers. Now, my mother was brought up in Croatia as a Roman Catholic, but in 1946 had married my father, son of a Baptist chuuch attender. My father was a Church of England attender. On entry to the hospital, the admissions clerk asked for my mother's religion, so she answered: 'Roman Catholic'.

Along came the Roman Catholic priest to see how she was doing.

They talked pleasantly for a while, with some difficulty as my mother had only been in England a couple of years. All went well until she began talking about her son:

"I've a baby at home, he's 15 months".

"What's his name?"

"Anthony"

"Now are you bringing him up in the Roman Catholic faith? Has he been christened yet?"

My mother stumbled and muttered that she hadn't been going to church and hadn't been bringing me up as a good Roman Catholic...and no, I hadn't been christened.

So I'm told, the priest was angry - indeed, incandescent. He asked my mother to explain herself and lectured her on how vital it was to 'keep the faith'.

It made quite an impression on her.

A negative impression

"Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 28.07.12 23:41

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@tuom wrote:Tony I am not sure if the following will make sense to you but here goes...I was born in the 1950's in Ireland, the schools and the church were in fact the rulers...I can remember being at school and the "ruler" which was a wooden flat stick, if I missed my spellings then I got six of the ruler...Thankfully my own kids have had a good education with lovely teachers and have come out of a good education system that I hope will continue to improve and be one that all Irish are proud of
It makes perfect sense, yes. The Roman Catholic Church is a money-making system and has been a haven for paedophiles. I have my own 'Roman Catholic story' to tell. When I was 15 months old, on Christmas Eve 1948, my mother was shot in the neck (accidentally) through the window of her house in Dewsbury by a youth with an air rifle. She was rushed to hospital.

As she was the wife of the then Headmaster of Heckmondwike Grammar School, this made the papers. Now, my mother was brought up in Croatia as a Roman Catholic, but in 1946 had married my father, son of a Baptist chuuch attender. My father was a Church of England attender. On entry to the hospital, the admissions clerk asked for my mother's religion, so she answered: 'Roman Catholic'.

Along came the Roman Catholic priest to see how she was doing.

They talked pleasantly for a while, with some difficulty as my mother had only been in England a couple of years. All went well until she began talking about her son:

"I've a baby at home, he's 15 months".

"What's his name?"

"Anthony"

"Now are you bringing him up in the Roman Catholic faith? Has he been christened yet?"

My mother stumbled and muttered that she hadn't been going to church and hadn't been bringing me up as a good Roman Catholic...and no, I hadn't been christened.

So I'm told, the priest was angry - indeed, incandescent. He asked my mother to explain herself and lectured her on how vital it was to 'keep the faith'.

It made quite an impression on her.

A negative impression

Ah Anthony ! or Tony how often I have heard "keep the faith" , I have my own faith and my own beliefs and I will forever stay through to them, like you I have a story also, my first child , my one son when being christened ( I did as to my own belief at the time and gave him his choice later , which he duly made) was asked by the priest "What name do you give this child"? I replied **** , well he nearly passed out and there was a bit of a to do but MY son got the NAME i wanted for him , when I think back ..............

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

'Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition' - Mark 7 v. 13

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.07.12 23:57

tuom,

The gospel-writer Mark recorded that Jesus Christ said some very strong things against the Pharisees - Mark Ch. 7, vv. 1 to 13 being one such example among many. Of course, in the end, the Pharisees were so offended at Christ's words that they asked the Roman governor Pontius Pilate to put Him to death and release a murderer instead.

If you look up that passage in Mark's Gospel, and subsitute the words 'Roman Catholic' for 'Pharisee', is that not a near-perfect description of what the Roman Catholic Church has been doing for hundreds of years? - adding vast numbers of additional rules to what the Bible actually says? - and making people's lives a misery as a result?

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 29.07.12 13:33

@Tony Bennett wrote:I have read Cristabell's book ['Cry and you Cry Alone'].

Hi Tony, many thanks for highlighting my book. I am glad too that you named Peter Rands. Although I personally did not suffer sexual abuse whilst at the convent, there was much of it going on, though in the 'House' I was in, it was the boys who suffered. Peter Rands having been found with a 15 year old boy in his bed in 1972, went on to take charge of a boys home and was in fact was involved in childcare until the late 1980's. He was a former Jesuit monk, who followed the extreme practices of Opus Dei. His mantra was 'mortification of the body is good for the soul'. He believed we should suffer pain in order to become closer to God. It was not enough for him that we should suffer pain, we should enjoy it too.

I have since found out that abuse was going on in almost every other 'House' within the convent, both sexual, physical and mental. In fact, a dear friend of mine from the Convent, Rita Iagoe who now lives in Australia, was contacted by detectives from Dartford, Kent. They actually flew out to Australia to interview Rita and her brother, and as a result two former Uncles from St. Anne's received prison sentences. The abuse was rife, and I would urge anyone interested, to look at the Orpington Knowhere website, where many survivors from St. Anne's have contributed.

St. Anne's Convent was in Orpington, Kent, and run by the Catholic Diocese of Southwark. The nuns in charge were from the Irish order of Sisters of Mercy - that is, exactly the same order of nuns who the Catholic Church acknowledges were guilty of abuse in childrens' homes in Ireland. In Ireland, both the Catholic Church and the Irish Government have accepted liability for the abuse that went on in the Irish Care homes, yet contest each and every claim in the UK, despite there being no difference in the way the homes were run. I just cannot see the reason for this glaring anomaly.

The suffering of the English victims still goes on. I have spoken about the death of dear Philip (Rita's) brother - but there are many others out there. So many were literally turfed out of the door at the age of 16, institutionalised and unable to form relationships or achieve any form of stability in their lives. Sadly many go from prison to prison. Its what they are used to. I got the opportunity to tell my story, many don't. Again, thank you Tony.

I attach a clip of an interview that I did for ITN news, prior to the Pope's visit to the UK in 2010. It includes an apology from Archbishop Vincent Nichols.

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/2010/09/14/T14091034/

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum