The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 6 Mm11

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 6 Mm11

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 6 Regist10

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo

Post by Searcher 13.10.13 18:33

Thankyou!  Not sure about bruises, which someone has mentioned today.  Also, if this is photoshopped, with another, older child's body, then that would not be relevant.  I would like to know more.  no
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo

Post by russiandoll 13.10.13 18:44

eh ? would not be relevant if photoshopped?   can you please explain ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 13.10.13 18:57

If you go to page 7 and blow up-400%- the full length pic of M with tennis balls you can clearly see three elongated pinkish bruises in the shape of a hand mark. Amongst others.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 13.10.13 21:04

OMG, yes, I see the bruises at 400% view; my concern was whether this was actually Madeleine.  It seems an older child in terms of body size and length of the limbs.  The marks on the arms are absolutely visible at 400%.   Feel very sad.  Thankyou for bothering.
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 6 Empty Tennis photo analysis ..

Post by Searcher 16.10.13 17:29

This may well have appeared before on the forum but it is worth watching:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The claim is that, in anlysing the tennis photo, the date that shows it was
taken is allegedly given as 5th May.  It's a short clip at c. 1.45 mins.

I have always felt that the child in the photo has much longer limbs than Madeleine.

It would be interesting to have any other links.splat
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.13 17:31

Searcher have merged your thread with this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 16.10.13 17:43

Thankyou Candyfloss; fascinating thread.
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 16.10.13 20:02

Searcher wrote:This may well have appeared before on the forum but it is worth watching:

The claim is that, in anlysing the tennis photo, the date that shows it was
taken is allegedly given as 5th May.  It's a short clip at c. 1.45 mins.

I have always felt that the child in the photo has much longer limbs than Madeleine.

It would be interesting to have any other links.splat
I've never seen this analysis before. Very interesting, that the 'original' seems to have been taken on 5th May.
I hope the police have this video, because if taken on 5th, it's NOT Maddie, so more fakery and fraud.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 16.10.13 22:44

The only thing I would say, Bobbin, is that I have no technical knowledge at all when it comes to cameras or digital possibilities with photographs.  I would really like to know if someone could change a date 'behind' the image, going back into the underlying digital info.  Do we have anyone on the forum who might have this sort of knowledge?splat
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Video Analysis of Tennis Court photo - Page 6 Empty Further analysis of Mini Tennis ..

Post by Searcher 16.10.13 23:40

Found on YouTube, c. 9 mins.

Very interesting analysis of Mini Tennis, times, witness statement contradictions;
includes short video interview, translated, with GA.
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 16.10.13 23:47

There's nothing suspicious regarding the date and time info as shown in that YouTube clip.
If you notice the photo they are examining is nothing like the standard aspect ratio of a digital photo.
It has been cropped to a tall portrait format, and although it is not easy to read you can actually make out some of the other metadata which includes notes from the picture agency confirming it as a 'family handout' and noting the location too.
The creation and modification metadata in this instance would not be expected to be inherited from the original file. This would be a new file created in Photoshop or similar and the metadata would be related to that instance of creation, editing, modifying and outputting.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 16.10.13 23:59

Does that mean, gbwales, that it was photoshopped on 5 May?  Rather than taken on 5 May?
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 17.10.13 0:04

That's correct. We are not inspecting the metadata from the original image there. The metadata relates to a file created by a picture agency.
The original photo would have been taken at some point prior to that.

gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 17.10.13 0:25

On the other hand, are you saying it could have been photoshopped on 5 May, and if so that would mean we don't know in what way?
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 17.10.13 9:32

No. It was released into the public domain on the 6th which is entirely consistent with the Picture Agency creating the file on the 5th for distribution to media outlets.

gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 17.10.13 9:51

Thankyou gbwales; helpful, and also it does point up how careful we have to be in checking material on the net.titter
Searcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard 07.11.13 0:39

Looking at the birthday picture, the woman holding madeleine, looks like the cabinet behind her head.... It looks like its kind of transparent. I can see lines consistent with the cabinet through her skin. I may be mistaken, I'm on my phone, what do you guys think?
Briohazard
Briohazard

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.11.13 11:25

russiandoll wrote:seems logical to me......an absence is reported. For that to have happened, there must have been a presence.
  that is surely where the police started?

Police officer A to Police officer B :

A:  This couple has reported their child is missing from.....

B:  Are we sure she was there in the first place?

The creche staff were introduced to a child and told that her name was Madeleine McCann.
The creche sheets show entries for a child, name given as Madeleine McCann.        
The twins, according to statements, spent more of their waking hours not in the company of the child named Madeleine McCann.
The tapas friend , according to their statements, ate all meals not in the company of the child named Madeleine McCann [ breakfast Mill/ M and family in 5a; lunch in an apartment with others, while McCanns and children ate alone in 5a; dinner, not in company of any children.
The tapas pals would have seen Madeleine McCann how often during a typical day?
Apologies for resurrecting an old comment, but this well reflects my feelings on the case too. As a frequent visitor to Portugal, I have to say that the native's somewhat legendary reputation for being devoted to children is well deserved. Over the course of a typical holiday my daughter becomes well known to restaurant staff - often by name - and others such as receptionists, cleaners etc, who all seem delighted to see her. And this is in Albufeira at the height of summer, a much bigger, busier place than Luz, out of season. Now my wife reckons that she remembers something from the very early days of the story, that upon hearing of a missing child some of the OC staff were a bit taken aback as they "didn't know that the diners had any children". Any legitimacy to this remark or did she imagine it?

I should also add that I generally return from a fortnight in Portugal with literally hundreds of digital photos of the family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.11.13 11:48

sami wrote:
worriedmum wrote:is anyone else surprised that there are no other children visible on the tennis photo? no balls on the ground either.....

Yes and the same for the pool photo.  The chairs are straight, no towels on them, nobody else in the background.  This was supposedly 1 or 2 pm, usually people around a pool at that tome.  My holiday snaps are usually ruined by the background.
That was another point I wanted to make. OK, not everybody is a great photographer, and the composition issues have been done to death, but if I'd taken the pool photo then I would have immediately retaken it with the group more centralised. That's what struck me as odd about the photo inventory of the camera, there was only one of each shot. No repeated efforts to ensure a "keeper". No accidental shots of feet, or sky. No pictures ruined by somebody else's kid gurning in the background. And as for the tennis photo, that is just an awful, awful "holiday snap". If you were trying to portray a sad, isolated, lonely little girl then you couldn't have done better if you tried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 07.11.13 11:55

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
sami wrote:
worriedmum wrote:is anyone else surprised that there are no other children visible on the tennis photo? no balls on the ground either.....
Yes and the same for the pool photo.  The chairs are straight, no towels on them, nobody else in the background.  This was supposedly 1 or 2 pm, usually people around a pool at that tome.  My holiday snaps are usually ruined by the background.
That was another point I wanted to make. OK, not everybody is a great photographer, and the composition issues have been done to death, but if I'd taken the pool photo then I would have immediately retaken it with the group more centralised. That's what struck me as odd about the photo inventory of the camera, there was only one of each shot. No repeated efforts to ensure a "keeper". No accidental shots of feet, or sky. No pictures ruined by somebody else's kid gurning in the background. And as for the tennis photo, that is just an awful, awful "holiday snap". If you were trying to portray a sad, isolated, lonely little girl then you couldn't have done better if you tried.
But I think there WAS another picture of Madeleine very similar to the one taken at the pool~ on the thread 'If there is only one last photo'...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.11.13 12:09

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
russiandoll wrote:seems logical to me......an absence is reported. For that to have happened, there must have been a presence.

The creche staff were introduced to a child and told that her name was Madeleine McCann.
The twins, according to statements, spent more of their waking hours not in the company of the child named Madeleine McCann.
The tapas friend , according to their statements, ate all meals not in the company of the child named Madeleine McCann [ breakfast Mill/ M and family in 5a; lunch in an apartment with others, while McCanns and children ate alone in 5a; dinner, not in company of any children.
Apologies for resurrecting an old comment, but this well reflects my feelings on the case too. As a frequent visitor to Portugal, I have to say that the native's somewhat legendary reputation for being devoted to children is well deserved. Over the course of a typical holiday my daughter becomes well known to restaurant staff - often by name - and others such as receptionists, cleaners etc, who all seem delighted to see her. And this is in Albufeira at the height of summer, a much bigger, busier place than Luz, out of season. Now my wife reckons that she remembers something from the very early days of the story, that upon hearing of a missing child some of the OC staff were a bit taken aback as they "didn't know that the diners had any children". Any legitimacy to this remark or did she imagine it?

I should also add that I generally return from a fortnight in Portugal with literally hundreds of digital photos of the family.
I have heard a remark that early on one of the nannies said she'd never noticed the coloboma in Maddie's eye. As that nanny was shipped off to Greece in no time and had a near nervous breakdown, found she had total recall confirming the parents' statements  a year later, that is certainly  and interesting remark, never repeated.  

To add to Russian Doll's list:
A 'blonde' child went missing  -  both photographs released on the night show her with brownish hair.
The Smiths saw a 'blonde'girl.  
An outstandingly happy, beautiful,  blonde child went missing.
Photographs show an average child,  many photographs don't show a happy child imo.
She allegedly went on her first boat trip and cried, no photographs of Maddie in life jacket.

I don't have children, but if I did, I'd have to throw out a new wing to house the photographs.  Welcome Regazzoni. roses

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.11.13 12:26

tigger wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

I have heard a remark that early on one of the nannies said she'd never noticed the coloboma in Maddie's eye. As that nanny was shipped off to Greece in no time and had a near nervous breakdown, found she had total recall confirming the parents' statements  a year later, that is certainly  and interesting remark, never repeated.  

To add to Russian Doll's list:
A 'blonde' child went missing  -  both photographs released on the night show her with brownish hair.
The Smiths saw a 'blonde'girl.  
An outstandingly happy, beautiful,  blonde child went missing.
Photographs show an average child,  many photographs don't show a happy child imo.
She allegedly went on her first boat trip and cried, no photographs of Maddie in life jacket.

I don't have children, but if I did, I'd have to throw out a new wing to house the photographs.  Welcome Regazzoni. roses
Thanks Tigger, I appreciate that the longer standing posters must be having a hard time adjusting to so many newcomers lately, so thanks for your welcome.

I think it's important to try to remember things that were said and heard in the very hours/days of this bizarre story. I think I smelled a rat right from the off, and oddly it was partly from the way Portugal herself was portrayed in the media - it just seemed unnecessarily critical, nasty even. Having said that, I have never been to Luz but just from my reading of this case it seems like a weird little enclave of a place, full of strange people with dubious motives.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.11.13 13:31

Regazzoni wrote:.....I have never been to Luz but just from my reading of this case it seems like a weird little enclave of a place, full of strange people with dubious motives.
Unquote

Only when the McCann family is there, Regazzoni!  winkwink

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top