The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 6 Mm11

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 6 Mm11

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 6 Regist10

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 6 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by twinkle 07.03.10 19:46

vaguely1 wrote:I get a £10 Argos voucher for every 10,000 posts.

Why do you think I'm on here so much?

Start off an alphabetical names thread, you'll be quids in.
twinkle
twinkle

Activity : 464

Back to top Go down

How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE) - Page 6 Empty Re: How many more false sightings will there be of Madeleine McCann? (ARTICLE)

Post by twinkle 07.03.10 19:47

Change a letter maybe?
twinkle
twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 07.03.10 19:49

Actually I'm on strike until they upgrade me to the John Lewis programme.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle 07.03.10 20:07

Hmm fair point, Argos is just so chav. big grin
twinkle
twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 12.06.16 23:00

I'm a late starter and just reading through some of the posts now regarding the alleged sightings.  My huge issue of these alleged sightings is to do with KM and her truly unnatural way she reacted when told by the PJ she had to attend immediately to the police station to verify a possible sighting of Madeleine. (Forgive me I know it's not police station but I don't speak Portuguese but am sure member's will understand )  Kates manner and attitude was in my opinion bizarre to say the least.  She was miffed and annoyed she had to go back to view the images of a little girl who could have been her daughter and the most unusual aspect of it was she told the driver to slow down.   Your daughter is allegedly abucted wouldn't it be more  likely you would be telling the driver to speed the hell up!  I'm sure I'll be corrected if am wrong but I believe it was the motorway sighting.  Why would KM behave in such a way beggers belief and it reminds me of GM sucking on a lollipop tapping on his computer with no interest in what was going on around him.  The PJ and I believe English Police were in the room when they were trying to trap someone from a Dutch origin who was trying to  blackmail the MCS over the whereabouts of Madeleine.
If you daughter is missing and this was early on in the investigation and your told there is a possible sighting then you want to see the footage of your missing daughter and you certainly do not be miffed when asked to view the images and you most certainly do not te the driver to slow down!
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top