The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Martin Brunt's blog Life of Crime

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Martin Brunt's blog Life of Crime

Post by kiko on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:15 am

Hi everybody, I just got member here now, I am following the Maddie Case and I have been reading here many times.
I just wanted to ask you others here, if you sometimes go and read on Martin Brunt's blog Life of Crime.
Since a couple of weeks or maybe months it's not longer possible to comment on the blog, and I can't understand how in heaven
sky.com and Martin Brunt is letting this continue. How come that nobody reacts..is ist maybe Gerry Mccann himself who is deleting all comments...very weard. I find Martin Brunts blogs quiet interesting and sometimes it also gives some news about the disappearence of Madeleine.
This has nothing to do with Maddie latest news, but I didn't know where to put my texting.

Greetings from sunny switzerland. smilie

kiko

kiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Martin Brunt's blog Life of Crime

Post by PeterMac on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 am

Grüetzi, mal.
Wie geht's.
Hast Du noch etwas gehörht von der arme Herr Karsten Meyer aus Bern, der von die Zeitungen hier in Spanien als Verdächtiger genannt wurde ?

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:26 am

@PeterMac wrote:Grüetzi, mal.
Wie geht's.
Hast Du noch etwas gehörht von der arme Herr Karsten Meyer aus Bern, der von die Zeitungen hier in Spanien als Verdächtiger genannt wurde ?

Grüezi,

nein habe ich nicht! Muss mal in die News schauen! spin

kiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 am

ungf. 9/5/2012
Wohnt Niederrohrdorf.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:50 am

@PeterMac wrote:ungf. 9/5/2012
Wohnt Niederrohrdorf.

Me Rotkreuz

kiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Gleich gegenüber sehen Sie Leimatt B in Oberwil, Zug. Sieht aus wie Toblerone.
Ich besuchte vielmal eine Freundin meine Mutter die im Penthaus wohnte. Sie war auch Besitzer der ganze Wohnung,(!) und Direktor der Käsehandlung Lustenburger und Dürst. Sie war ein Dürst.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko on Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:22 pm

I just find it unbelivable that Martin's blog still let the deliting going. They should switch to LINUX!
Has anybody an idea of how serious sky.com is really?

PeterMac, let's talk english here, I talk German all day at home!

kiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 pm

OK. It would be interesting if you could find out what the local press made of the Karsten Meyer story, and give us some references. Both the Tabloid press and the Neue Zürcher Zeitung, perhaps. I am personally very angry on his behalf about how the story developed.
As I said, the date was around the beginning of May, and he lives in Niederrohrdorf.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:22 pm

@PeterMac wrote:OK. It would be interesting if you could find out what the local press made of the Karsten Meyer story, and give us some references. Both the Tabloid press and the Neue Zürcher Zeitung, perhaps. I am personally very angry on his behalf about how the story developed.
As I said, the date was around the beginning of May, and he lives in Niederrohrdorf.

No sorry I can't find it out, try on the net to find out!

kiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Welcome to the forum Kiko.

Just do what you can (all help is appreciated) roses

We have a number of members whose first language is not English. Yours is very good.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mira2 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi Kiko

I was a regular contributer to Martin's on Sky News re the Madeleine case past 5 years.

Yes it is true that Martin has done an excellant job in bringing this case out into the open through Sky News blogging and self moderated comment. It was a wonderful avenue for free speech in that it was to a great extent self moderated, and it worked. It got the message out to a wide audience

It is a good quesion you ask, and one that neither Sky News nor their man of the moment Martin Blunt appear to be free to answer.

My feeling is that the blocking of commentary on Sky News forum re the Madeleine case coincided with Scotland Yard's remit. After all they have been given 3 million of taxpayers money (we know that 3 million will not go very far, there will have to be many more millions to be forked out) and the taxpayers of this country are sick and tired of corrupt politicians, leading to corrupt cops and corruption everywhere, they are feeling the pinch and are demanding accountabilty.

By now we all know that Cameron jumped the gun, and reacted to his masters (Murdock and Co) 'must be seen to care, and proactive lark, do the right thing by the people', IT IS CALLED SPIN and WE are sick of spin we have had a whole decade and more of it from the 3 muskateers.

I have to believe that Sky News blog was pulled because the Yard are doing a little more than reviewing the files, they are seriously attempting to provide the Portuguese with enough ammunition to have this case re-opened by furnishing them with previously hithheld info tha they requested.

If that is not the case, why is Cameron wasting taxpayers money, to deny a 3 year old British child the right to that she was born with.

Anyway, enough ranting

I have to believe that there are enough decent law abiding individauls out there to turn the tide into what has effectively left a generation or 2 of kids out there feeling like they have nothing to live for, whilst the cowboy politicians who WE elected to power to supposedly serve our best interests are joining the jet set and getting knighthoods.

mira2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:04 am

Attagirl, Mira! Great rant!

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kiko on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:45 am

Hi Mira,

True, is has a coincidence with SY's remit.
The question is how long is it going to stay corrupt in this way...

kiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum