The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Imagine, all that information.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Imagine, all that information.

Post by Willo on 28.05.12 0:06

As opposed to the private investigators the McCanns have employed, I look upon our community as a Public Investigations Group(PIG). Members have done some amazing research and found many anomolies, lies and contradictions. Some of these McCann misgivings are so barefaced that little or no research is required to see things don't add up. From what little we really know that is really concrete, theories by the hundred have been aired around various internet blogs, some with credit others I think pushing the limits. But none the less all made with scant information that would be available to the Official Investigators under DIC? Redwood. He the answers to many of the questions we would love to get our hands on.

Just imagine if our PIG had access to the bank accounts, medical records, phone records, being able to interview the Tapas7, Kate & Gerry et al, read the rest of the PJ files etc to name just a few resources that would have me licking my lips and I'm sure that thought gets most of us salivating.

By having ALL that information most theories would be eliminated and resources concentrated in a more concise way getting closer to the truth cutting through the smoke and mirrors and in effect stop wasting a lot of time.

So it seems quite strange that after a year or more the focus by Redwoods 30 man team seems to be placed on old sightings, dreams of sightings and other obvious dead ends.

When are they going to really get their teeth stuck in? It's almost like they don't want to.

Willo

Posts : 141
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : NZ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by jd on 28.05.12 0:57

This is what I am feeling too. SY have the actual resources that we don't to solve this scam.... but instead they say stupid things like "Maddie is 50/50 alive or dead" and we are taking Physics and Mediums seriously, which is something gerry mccann was very insistent on to the PJ when they were made suspects in Sept 2007. The media falsifying & changing the facts of sightings reports like the Taxi driver, dragging innocent people into the media with their life exposed without so much as an apology like the caravan camp 'story', enticing members of the public to approach blonde 9 years old girls with no apologies either for scaring innocent families like in India

This cannot be a proper, professional and serious police review when they are coming out with ludicrous information like this as well as totally ignoring nor reviewing the actual facts and evidence...completely. Any proper, professional and serious police review investigating a missing child would straight away as a start interview kate mccann and david payne to probe them on their completely contradictory statements on when david payne went to the apartment on the 3rd May, this after all is the very last independent sighting of Maddie. but nope, lets go onto the sofa on Breakfast TV with 'new credible information' which amounts to rehashing & modifying old stories from 4 years ago, listen to mediums and physics, a French couple was overheard one day about a rumour, a Spanish couple was overheard one day about a rumour, a Italian couple was overheard one day about a rumour. This is absolutely ridiculous

Ian Hislop got it right when he said "rebekah brooks was baffled when she got arrested because normally when the police knock on her door it is to give her a story'!

Once upon a time Scotland Yard were something to be proud of in the UK. Now they are just the laughing stock of the world



jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by Mariita on 28.05.12 8:32

Yes it seems like a lot of energy is wasted on meaningless things. Among the many things that surprise me in this story, is the faith in mediums and other stuff which has no reliable link to proven science. Doctors are usually very sceptic to methods that are not "evidencebased" through research and studies. It´s like "we have to try everything, since everything else has led to nothing" Unbelievable how the investigations made in the past are ignored. Other cases when persons suddenly disappear, the police keeps saying that if the missing person not has been found within days the probability that he/she return alive and well is very small.(Exceptions with adults disappearing; could be volunteerly) The first hours are very important. In Madeleine´s case, they even assume an abduction, a crime, which reduces this chance to a minimum. So how can this be 50/50?

Mariita

Posts : 127
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 28.05.12 10:46

SY have no excuses. I have been following the Isabel Celis case on WebSleuths and this study of 621 Child "stranger" abductions/murders was posted.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/201253NCJRS.pdf

Two statistics that jumps out is that all victims were dead within 30 days and 42% were dead before being reported missing.

It shouldn't be underestimated how big the SY review team is. In the Celis case it has been mentioned more than once by the police how many resources are being used.

After 37 days there are 30 Detectives plus personnel.




TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by nomendelta on 28.05.12 11:21

The SY behaviour is certainly baffling given what we know about the case. Here's another angle on it.

Andy Pandy of the Yard stated that his remit is to "bring closure to the family" or some such nonsense. Note - not about finding Maddie, establishing truth etc but about pleasing the family. Anyway, surely this "working hypothesis" of "she's not dead unless it's proven so" that is getting spouted by SY...surely that is more cruel to the parents rather than stating that, statistically there's a virtually zero chance of her being alive.

Of course such a statement would irrevocably damage the "fund" although it shouldn't really. The "fund" is for "finding" Maddie...surely that also includes the possibility that she is sadly dead and that finding her would lead to the truth AND justice for the unfortunate child?

nomendelta

Posts : 308
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by Guest on 28.05.12 19:02

@jd wrote:This is what I am feeling too. SY have the actual resources that we don't to solve this scam.... but instead they say stupid things like "Maddie is 50/50 alive or dead" and we are taking Physics and Mediums seriously, which is something gerry mccann was very insistent on to the PJ when they were made suspects in Sept 2007. The media falsifying & changing the facts of sightings reports like the Taxi driver, dragging innocent people into the media with their life exposed without so much as an apology like the caravan camp 'story', enticing members of the public to approach blonde 9 years old girls with no apologies either for scaring innocent families like in India

This cannot be a proper, professional and serious police review when they are coming out with ludicrous information like this as well as totally ignoring nor reviewing the actual facts and evidence...completely. Any proper, professional and serious police review investigating a missing child would straight away as a start interview kate mccann and david payne to probe them on their completely contradictory statements on when david payne went to the apartment on the 3rd May, this after all is the very last independent sighting of Maddie. but nope, lets go onto the sofa on Breakfast TV with 'new credible information' which amounts to rehashing & modifying old stories from 4 years ago, listen to mediums and physics, a French couple was overheard one day about a rumour, a Spanish couple was overheard one day about a rumour, a Italian couple was overheard one day about a rumour. This is absolutely ridiculous

Ian Hislop got it right when he said "rebekah brooks was baffled when she got arrested because normally when the police knock on her door it is to give her a story'!

Once upon a time Scotland Yard were something to be proud of in the UK. Now they are just the laughing stock of the world



If you read my post called one single question, you will notice Belgian Police cracked last weeks case of a missing child within days, 'leaning' on the mother after being alerted by her changing her initial story. So, it CAN be done, if you really really want to & try

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by jd on 28.05.12 19:17

@Portia wrote:
If you read my post called one single question, you will notice Belgian Police cracked last weeks case of a missing child within days, 'leaning' on the mother after being alerted by her changing her initial story. So, it CAN be done, if you really really want to & try

I do hope you are right Portia but there is one big difference....British Police. They seem to be just as corrupt as anyone. The good ones have probably been silenced and are too scared to stand up

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by Ollie on 29.05.12 13:48

I believe the review has gone in one direction only (Madeleine was abducted) because Rebekah Brookes was behind it. IMO she told David Cameron that the McCanns were innocent, that Madeleine was abducted and he believed every word. Look at when he hired Coulson - he told DC he was not involved and knew nothing about phone hacking, seems he lied.

I think the McCanns needed RB to persuade DC to do a review so the McCanns would be declared innocent by SY, it didn't matter one jot that the PJ would not clear them. How many Sun readers would of read that on the front page and believed it - nearly all IMO! I think Gerry McCann may of had ideas about going into politics - and who better to have on side than RB, she was a close friend of DC. Like the ideas of being an ambassador for some children's charity, this has bombed!

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by jd on 29.05.12 13:49

And also it would increase paper sells and give the story more life which was it was losing at that stage. This scam is News Internationals golden nugget of a story

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by Ollie on 29.05.12 14:15

@jd wrote:And also it would increase paper sells and give the story more life which was it was losing at that stage. This scam is News Internationals golden nugget of a story

I agree JD...who knows how many years this story and others relating to the McCanns could of run for. New sightings, serialisations of future books by KM (imo she now thinks she is an author of some worth) and headline news of how Gerry was making world impacting changes (all for our own good of course!) now he was in politics. It would of been never ending. But, sadly no happy ending for Madeleine.

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by tigger on 29.05.12 15:37

@Ollie wrote:
@jd wrote:And also it would increase paper sells and give the story more life which was it was losing at that stage. This scam is News Internationals golden nugget of a story

I agree JD...who knows how many years this story and others relating to the McCanns could of run for. New sightings, serialisations of future books by KM (imo she now thinks she is an author of some worth) and headline news of how Gerry was making world impacting changes (all for our own good of course!) now he was in politics. It would of been never ending. But, sadly no happy ending for Madeleine.

I'm sure that G had plans for politics, he had all the jargon from day 1, that wasn't an accident. Wider agenda imo.
But in Januari 2008 they were not only in a bidding war with Winfrey and another show, they were seriously talking to a film company to make a feature film.
A few months later it is announced that they will write a book about their experiences.

Poor little girl, to have had such parents.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by Ollie on 29.05.12 16:15

@tigger wrote:
@Ollie wrote:
@jd wrote:And also it would increase paper sells and give the story more life which was it was losing at that stage. This scam is News Internationals golden nugget of a story

I agree JD...who knows how many years this story and others relating to the McCanns could of run for. New sightings, serialisations of future books by KM (imo she now thinks she is an author of some worth) and headline news of how Gerry was making world impacting changes (all for our own good of course!) now he was in politics. It would of been never ending. But, sadly no happy ending for Madeleine.

I'm sure that G had plans for politics, he had all the jargon from day 1, that wasn't an accident. Wider agenda imo.
But in Januari 2008 they were not only in a bidding war with Winfrey and another show, they were seriously talking to a film company to make a feature film.
A few months later it is announced that they will write a book about their experiences.

Poor little girl, to have had such parents.

It is sad that Madeleine is not their focus and never has been. It has all been about protecting themselves first and then making as much money as possible. These two will go down in history for becoming celebrities, making millions and having millions spent on them through taxpayers money...all because they neglected their children. I still find it unbelievable.

Ollie

Posts : 262
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagine, all that information.

Post by Pershing36 on 29.05.12 17:37

The thing is there must be emails, memo's or meetings to discuss the objectives of the investigation. How I would love there to be a whistle blower.

Pershing36

Posts : 670
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum