The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

All possible scenarios

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by sweetex on 23.05.12 8:32

@tigger wrote:
@sweetex wrote:@tigger

LOL sorry, just saw your pvt message. Still early here ooops

Thanks

You said I hadn't answered your post (Fact topic) I presume it's on this topic and I also presumed the above quote meant you considered it answered.
Or was there another one?

@tigger

I responded to your message on the Fact File thread. And I have sent you a PM which is in fact in the sent box. it was sent 19 May. Don't worry, I know everyone gets busy and sometimes forgets to reply to messages. I am pasting my the main part of my PM here :

"What I don't understand is what is it exactly that you think they planned? Planned to kill her (euthanize). Or what was planned before they went to Portugal?

I gather from what you say is that the Fund and the "abduction theory" was planned. But my question is, what did they plan (according to your theory) to execute the fund and the abduction theory they had.

Did they plan to kill her
Did they plan to have her abducted
Did they plan to sell her
Did they plan to have her adopted.

(and for what reason do you think they planned it.. because she was ill?)

Like I said in the other thread, if you are uncomfortable in sharing your theory in an open forum you can PM me. I am open to possiblities. But to work with "IT was planned" is rather difficult. I really would like you to share what in your mind the plan was. Who was involved?

You also mentioned you think it is a plan that went wrong. Could you explain more about that?

____________________
"Today, the only person prosecuted in the case of the disappearance of little Madeleine McCann is the officer who conducted the investigation. "

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by tigger on 23.05.12 9:07

I really have not seen that PM - it's not on my list and I may have deleted by accident when cleaning the inbox.

'Killing' is going a bit too far imo - but imo the key thing here is the state of health of Maddie - which we know had elements of sleeplessness/sleepwalking, ADS, nosebleeds and at an early age crying for up to 18 hours with possible colic.
An IVF baby - I cannot believe these symptoms would not have been checked out as indications of an underlying disease.
I'm personally convinced she had some kind of treatment for something from an early age.
Imo too, there was no time for grieving at all, even if she died accidentally as early as the 30th. Therefore it looks like an expected event for which they were prepared.
But there may well have been an accident in 5a which wasn't part of the scenario.
I proposed such scenarios as 'letting it happen by accident' i.e. not checking whether a dose of Calpol or something was too strong. Or letting it happen on purpose - e.g. letting a second person give a sleeping pill/injection whilst knowing it was going to be too much. Such Jesuitic arguments leave room to soothe one's conscience.
Sweetex, all the interviews, written material and circumstantial evidence show that we have two exceptionally unusual people here.

Had there been an accident and they wanted it covered up, they could have used their amazing contacts in high places to cover it up without even a hint of publicity. Therefore they did not want that and we have to ask why.
So why did they want the publicity?
Why did Gerry say at about 23.00 on the 3rd that she was abducted by a gang of paedophiles?
Why was a 'Fighting Fund' set up?
It all comes down to money and status. Which was to be had in spades at the beginning.
Imo the original plan was to become Ambassadors for lost children, Amber Alert Europe (it's just coming up again in their interviews) and possibly a good reason to microchip all children soon after birth.
Look at the January 08 topic, as early as that CM indicates that in the case of Maddie never being found the (Amber Alert) would be a legacy..
Amaral spoiled it all.
Had Maddie died because of an accident, the body need not have disappeared at all, shipped to the UK - no problems with the PM, end of story. At most a few paragraphs in the paper of the sad news.

I don't think it's a cast of hundreds, friends and family could simply have been prepared by a long off and on illness of the child - then accident and need to hide the body, since PM would show illegal medication of some sort. They don't have that much family or that many friends.
It's almost as if Maddie was a sacrifice to save children all over the world. Religion was another very visible tool to convince the public of their grief and penitence.
This is all conjecture, but there was imo little or no grief and such a torrent of activity in Fund raising and jet setting - the many lawyers hired within days to defend the McCanns, the few detectives hired much, much later - does not support a sudden unexpected event. It looks more like the creation of a firewall to me.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by sweetex on 23.05.12 9:44

@tigger

Thank you for taking the time... now at least I understand more about your "it was planned" theory.

@tigger wrote:I really have not seen that PM - it's not on my list and I may have deleted by accident when cleaning the inbox.
'Killing' is going a bit too far imo - but imo the key thing here is the state of health of Maddie - which we know had elements of sleeplessness/sleepwalking, ADS, nosebleeds and at an early age crying for up to 18 hours with possible colic.
An IVF baby - I cannot believe these symptoms would not have been checked out as indications of an underlying disease.
I'm personally convinced she had some kind of treatment for something from an early age.

I agree she doesn't look very healthy and really very pale on a lot of the photo's. Not sure about treatment, but I can see where you come from.

@tigger wrote:Imo too, there was no time for grieving at all, even if she died accidentally as early as the 30th. Therefore it looks like an expected event for which they were prepared.

I agree the lack of grieving is something I thought about a lot. I personally feel it was rather a case of they planned to have her adopted at a stage, and the "incident/accident" was welcomed/easily accepted. (Now that really sounds bad, but that is unfortunately the impression they give us). Also the fact that I think it happened earlier than the 3rd... well I believe they were "over" the initial shock by the time it hit the news. Not easy for the average person to grasp I suppose but like you mentioned they are two exceptionally unusual people.

@tigger wrote:But there may well have been an accident in 5a which wasn't part of the scenario.
I proposed such scenarios as 'letting it happen by accident' i.e. not checking whether a dose of Calpol or something was too strong. Or letting it happen on purpose - e.g. letting a second person give a sleeping pill/injection whilst knowing it was going to be too much. Such Jesuitic arguments leave room to soothe one's conscience.

Not impossible. I'll have to think about this for a while. In the other thread though I mentioned categories of filicide. I will paste 3 of them here:

  • Unwanted child filicide—The parent kills the child, who is regarded as a hindrance. This category also includes parents who benefit from the death of the child in some way (e.g., inheriting insurance money, marrying a partner who does not want step-children).


  • Accidental filicide—The parent unintentionally kills the child as a result of abuse. This category includes the rarely occurring Munchausen syndrome by proxy.


  • Spouse revenge filicide—The parent kills the child as a means of exacting revenge upon the spouse, perhaps secondary to infidelity or abandonment"


... and then making it look like an accident.


@tigger wrote:Had there been an accident and they wanted it covered up, they could have used their amazing contacts in high places to cover it up without even a hint of publicity. Therefore they did not want that and we have to ask why.
So why did they want the publicity?
Why did Gerry say at about 23.00 on the 3rd that she was abducted by a gang of paedophiles?
Why was a 'Fighting Fund' set up?
It all comes down to money and status. Which was to be had in spades at the beginning.
Imo the original plan was to become Ambassadors for lost children, Amber Alert Europe (it's just coming up again in their interviews) and possibly a good reason to microchip all children soon after birth.
Look at the January 08 topic, as early as that CM indicates that in the case of Maddie never being found the (Amber Alert) would be a legacy..
Amaral spoiled it all.

Now this part is difficult for me to accept. I can not see how ones ambition to become Ambassadors for lost children can become more important in your life than your own child.

@tigger wrote:Had Maddie died because of an accident, the body need not have disappeared at all, shipped to the UK - no problems with the PM, end of story. At most a few paragraphs in the paper of the sad news.

I believe they are covering up for some other crime too. Swinging? Drugs? (Anything that could seriously harm their reputations as doctors) There are definitely some secrets within that group of people. That is the only reason why they have been keeping quiet for so long. Or illegal medication you mention in your last paragraph.

@tigger wrote:It's almost as if Maddie was a sacrifice to save children all over the world.

Shocked It goes with the paragraph above (Ambassador of children). I find this very hard to believe.

@tigger wrote:the many lawyers hired within days to defend the McCanns, the few detectives hired much, much later - does not support a sudden unexpected event. It looks more like the creation of a firewall to me.

Like I said before, I don't think it take that much time to hire lawyers and concoct a long story. The fact that there are so many discrepancies in their statements tells me that did not have much time. But they are all educated people.... and to quickly make a list of what to do to cover up would not take that much time.

Thanks for sharing. You have some interesting points.

eta: I know swinging is not a crime, but meaning anything that could harm their reputations.

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by tigger on 23.05.12 15:09

Thanks for your considered reply. The point you made about the grieving is interesting - it made me think it could be analogous to looking after a difficult relative for a long time - which would limit your own enjoyment of life. Therefore - if one knows at one point that nothing is going to lead to a full recovery - one is waiting for the end for a long time, which by that time is a relief. The grieving is part of the long process of caring without much hope.
I saw relief in the way they behaved, not grief. I think the above is one explanation that could fit a number of known facts.

I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happens, I have no desire to see either of the mcCanns in prison, what good would that do? I would like them to stop moaning and shut down the Fund, giving the rest of the money to needy children in the UK . That's about the best I hope for.


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by Truthwillout on 23.05.12 15:29

@tigger wrote:Thanks for your considered reply. The point you made about the grieving is interesting - it made me think it could be analogous to looking after a difficult relative for a long time - which would limit your own enjoyment of life. Therefore - if one knows at one point that nothing is going to lead to a full recovery - one is waiting for the end for a long time, which by that time is a relief. The grieving is part of the long process of caring without much hope.
I saw relief in the way they behaved, not grief. I think the above is one explanation that could fit a number of known facts.

I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happens, I have no desire to see either of the mcCanns in prison, what good would that do? I would like them to stop moaning and shut down the Fund, giving the rest of the money to needy children in the UK . That's about the best I hope for.


Your view on the lack of grieving by the Mccanns, I originally just thought that they were heartless, but your theory does make a lot of sense. My father in law looked after his mother for 6 years, she had dementia & I think his grieving process started when she could no longer remember who he was, after the 3 years of her suffering badly, it was a huge weight lifted when she finally passed away.

So if Maddie had been ill perhaps your right that their grieving had already happened & it was a relief.


Truthwillout

Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 38
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by russiandoll on 23.05.12 15:50

quote Tigger "I have no desire to see either of the mcCanns in prison, what good would that do? I would like them to stop moaning and shut down the Fund, giving the rest of the money to needy children in the UK . That's about the best I hope for."

Being realistic is one thing, justice is another however. If it is proved that the couple have set up a fraudulent fund based on an abduction which never happened, if it is proved that they have wasted the valuable time and millions of pounds and euros of police in 2 countries, if it is proved that they in any way covered up an accidental death and/or had anything to do with either the death of their child or disposal of a corpse then they have perverted the course of justice and I would hope to see them imprisoned. What good would it do? They would be punished for a despicable crime. They would be no different in the eyes of the law than any other criminals.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by Ribisl on 23.05.12 16:20

I agree with russiandoll. If it can ever be proven in the eyes of the law that they had actually misled the police and the public by staging an abduction, furthermore benefited financially through a fraudulent fund, then surely they must go to prison. Justice must be served and must also be seen to be served in a case as public as this one.

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by Guest on 23.05.12 17:00

@Ribisl wrote:I agree with russiandoll. If it can ever be proven in the eyes of the law that they had actually misled the police and the public by staging an abduction, furthermore benefited financially through a fraudulent fund, then surely they must go to prison. Justice must be served and must also be seen to be served in a case as public as this one.

Exactly.

The McCanns want Tony to go to prison for asking questions so why shouldn't they go to prison if it's proven they have concealed their daughter's body, staged an abduction and created a fraudulent fund?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by jd on 23.05.12 17:14

It goes with the paragraph above (Ambassador of children). I find this very hard to believe.
I am very much with you Tigger with the Ambassador of children.

Taken from various sources .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top Psychic joins search.

Last May it was reported in the UK Press Gazette that the McCanns, their friends and their family had invited the 'alleged psychics' Diane Lazarus (of Cardiff) and Amanda Hart across to Portugal to see if they could discover what happened to Madeleine (Amanda is an ex-resident of Portugal and Spain).
What's interesting is that Amanda Hart registered a website domain for her new company on April 28 2007 called Amber Connections Ltd.
Hart registered the actual company name on April 26th 2007 with the UK's 'Companies House'.
This 'psychic detective' company was to specialise in Missing Persons and Miscarriages of Justice. It was to behave in principle rather like the 'psychic wing' of Gerry's Amber Alert Sysyem.

Amanda Hart registered this domain 5 days before Madeleine went missing. It's alleged both she and Diane Lazarus were then invited across to Portugal by friends of the McCanns.
Amanda Hart alleges she too had a child taken away from her at a very early age:
see her Madeleine - Psychic Tracker diary …” Considering my daughter was taken just before her birthday, was nick-named Maddy after the character in the programme ‘Moonlighting’, had blonde hair (which was why she took on this nickname) and was now living on this island, I paid attention. I was then reminded that I was told she would come back into my life when she was
16/17 years of age. She is 16 now. This was clarifying what I was originally shown of her being returned"

-------------
Members of the McCanns family asked her would she go and see if she could help find Madeleine ....Amanda is a physic and flew out with two other people ....What I find very strange is that Amanda only had set up a new company with another physic called Ben Murphy,and this is where it gets interesting ...It was set up on April28th 2007 the day the McC,s and group flew to Portugal ....Madeleine goes missing on May 3rd .....10th of May Gerry and Gary Titley starts talking about A/A ....The name of Amanda Harts company that she set up in April 28th 2007 is called ..AMBER CONNECTIONS
Here's something interesting. Amanda Hart did have the name Amber Connections knocking around prior to 2007 like you said. The difference is - prior to May 2007 it had just been a 'spiritual development' service: it was only in April 2007 that it became a fully fledged 'missing persons', 'psychic detective' ghostbusters thingy.She issued a press release for it on her other website: look at the date:

PRESS RELEASES
Amber Connections
3rd May 2005
After 3 years of study and travel, establishing contacts and credibility, Amanda Hart, is ready to launch her new business, Amber Connections. Dedicated to Spiritual Development and the pursuit of truth, Amanda is a channel and receives the highest guidance for balance of mind, body and spirit to activate life path enhancement and our own healing abilities. Her abilities and skills together with her high energy levels give her the uniqueness, which have gained her the credibility she has earned through this industry.....
Amanda and her agent Kizzi Nkwocha set up a 'Madeleine Trackker' blog at this location. It fizzled out in July by the looks of it - when things began to go pear-shaped.
Kizzi's new site:
Kizzi's clients:
The Home Office
Home Office Criminal Justice Department
Depeartment for Education and Skills
Department for Culture Media and Sport
Department for International Development
Department for Trade and Industry
Work and Pensions
Eurobet
Her Majesty's Treasury
Revenue and Customs
The Active Communities Unit (Home Office)
The Woemna dn Equality Unit
The King of Uganda

Kizzi Nkwocha (born Nigeria, ca. 1968) is a media consultant and public relations specialist based in the United Kingdom.

He was born in Nigeria, eventually emigrating to the United Kingdom. At 21, he became the UK's youngest newspaper editor, editing the 10-edition Recorder Group in West London. After the Recorder, Nkwocha worked as programming editor of Broadcast Magazine, owned by Emap. He was also guest editor of international celebrity magazine, Society. He spent the last five of his journalistic years as a reporter at the News of the World weekly tabloid newspaper
-----------
* Gary Titley is also a member of the Socialist Fabian Society along with folks like Blair and Brown. They appear to approach EU Enalargement with much the same passion as the average US Neocon approaches expansion in the Middle East. They wish to keep the EU door open to Turkey. Something the Vatican also supports. I think the McCann's friend Titley was an early campaigner for the Pan-European 'Missing Children's Hoteline, '116-000' through his work with Missing Children Europe. Missing Children Europe partner Oracle (the software company). Titley has supported a number of cross-border surveillance projects (vehicle registration being one). Could be a lot of money in having increased surveillance technology in place. Oracle are the EU ICT Supplier of choice and Orcale have been looking to expand in Andalucia/Malaga - which is where the McCanns' first witness, Mari Olli Pollard lives with her husband (Huelva is also in this region).
------------
McCann saw an outlet and wanted a career in politics. He saw a future where he and his wife would head Europes 'American style' Amber Alert and introduce GPS tracking devices....using their dead daughter as an icon for all abducted children and Jim Gamble was right there by their side.

More than two months after Madeleine was kidnapped, Gerry visited the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the International Center for Missing and Exploited Children, learning about some of the techniques they use to track missing kids. Gerry also met with U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez.
http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/amber-alert-gps-gerry-mccann.html


____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by jd on 23.05.12 17:15

@admin wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:I agree with russiandoll. If it can ever be proven in the eyes of the law that they had actually misled the police and the public by staging an abduction, furthermore benefited financially through a fraudulent fund, then surely they must go to prison. Justice must be served and must also be seen to be served in a case as public as this one.

Exactly.

The McCanns want Tony to go to prison for asking questions so why shouldn't they go to prison if it's proven they have concealed their daughter's body, staged an abduction and created a fraudulent fund?


The mccanns should have the book thrown at them (not the bible book) and be locked up in prison for life. This is fraud and deceit on a massive global scale

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by rainbow-fairy on 23.05.12 17:30

Could I add one more scenario, please? Its not nice, but how much of this is?
We have; the statements of Katerina and Arul Gaspar suggesting wrong-doing.
We have DP saying (does anyone have link pls?) "We were expecting something to happen, but we never thought It'd be this"...
We have the very early insistence on paedophiles (flying in the face of statistics) - possibly if there was a risk that the body could be found any abuse could immediately pinned on a nameless faceless 'raptor'
We have photo's that seem to show Maddie clearly drugged.


Now, this adds up to an unsavoury picture for me.
IF Maddie was being used in a certain 'way' there must've been a certain knowledge of risk? Was she 'overused' possibly by somebody influential? Would explain the over the top help as I'm convinced its not the McCanns being protected, rather somebody else's 'rep'


Could this be the planned/yet not planned aspect? A 'contingency plan' if you like? For if anything went wrong?

Apologies in advance as I know this line of thought upsets some, but it needs to be ruled out/in imho

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by Guest on 23.05.12 17:36

Rainbow-Fairy, I always wondered about that David Payne quote to the effect that they were expecting something to happen but didn't think it would be this. It has been established somewhere here recently that the comment comes from September 2007 and he was referring to the McCanns being made arguidos.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by jd on 23.05.12 17:39

We have DP saying (does anyone have link pls?) "We were expecting something to happen, but we never thought It'd be this"...

I think he said this in reference to the mccanns being made suspects in September 2007 from memory

One question that needs to be asked despite any theory, why would the British Establishment get so involved to the deep levels they have done so for 5 years? It is not the mccanns per se, what is their motive for getting so involved? I think the Gaspar statements are very crucial, especially with LPP withholding them for 6 months until after GA was removed

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by sweetex on 23.05.12 17:42

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Could I add one more scenario, please? Its not nice, but how much of this is?
We have; the statements of Katerina and Arul Gaspar suggesting wrong-doing.
We have DP saying (does anyone have link pls?) "We were expecting something to happen, but we never thought It'd be this"...
We have the very early insistence on paedophiles (flying in the face of statistics) - possibly if there was a risk that the body could be found any abuse could immediately pinned on a nameless faceless 'raptor'
We have photo's that seem to show Maddie clearly drugged.


Now, this adds up to an unsavoury picture for me.
IF Maddie was being used in a certain 'way' there must've been a certain knowledge of risk? Was she 'overused' possibly by somebody influential? Would explain the over the top help as I'm convinced its not the McCanns being protected, rather somebody else's 'rep'


Could this be the planned/yet not planned aspect? A 'contingency plan' if you like? For if anything went wrong?

Apologies in advance as I know this line of thought upsets some, but it needs to be ruled out/in imho

You are quite right, this is something I specifically don't want to think about. However it is a possibility just as all the other theories.

What I wonder is, if the police pursued this line of investigation after the Gaspar statements.

I also read somewhere, it could be here - and as far as I remember it was not a McCann supporter, but what do we know about the Gaspar's? And I think the line I read was something like "How do we know the Gaspar's exist?". Do have / know anything about them except for the statements?

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by rainbow-fairy on 23.05.12 18:20

@tigger wrote: SNIPPED: I don't think we'll ever know exactly what happens, I have no desire to see either of the mcCanns in prison, what good would that do? I would like them to stop moaning and shut down the Fund, giving the rest of the money to needy children in the UK . That's about the best I hope for.
tigger I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you not agree with prison per se?
From my perspective if it is proven they've done even a quarter of what we think they may have they should rot there. It the least that could be done for Maddies memory.
Totally agree with giving the 'Fund' £'s to kids charities though.

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by Truthwillout on 23.05.12 18:39

If the Mccann's or anyone else are ever found guilty of having any involvement in Maddie's disappearance, then they should be given everything they deserve.


Truthwillout

Posts : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-09
Age : 38
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by tigger on 23.05.12 18:45

@admin wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:I agree with russiandoll. If it can ever be proven in the eyes of the law that they had actually misled the police and the public by staging an abduction, furthermore benefited financially through a fraudulent fund, then surely they must go to prison. Justice must be served and must also be seen to be served in a case as public as this one.

Exactly.

The McCanns want Tony to go to prison for asking questions so why shouldn't they go to prison if it's proven they have concealed their daughter's body, staged an abduction and created a fraudulent fund?

flag
I apologise! I do want them to be taken to court and publicly forced to close down the Fund. I'm just getting rather pessimistic about the true course of justice being done. So I meant I'd be content to have their lies exposed and the Fund closed down. I do want the public to know - but I think they won't believe it.
I certainly don't pin my hopes on them going to prison, I think that's never going to happen - based on what they've got away with so far and the fact that the DNA evidence has been declared invalid. In fact no longer exists.

Most of all I do want the public to know what they're trying to do to TB! That is an outrage. But again, I think it's not going to be believed by the public.
I would love to be proved wrong!

It will all be spun into a lovely tale of two parents so desperate that they were willing to defraud the nation in order to find their child. Other things will just be terrible misunderstandings. Look at the JonBenet Ramsey case - no one, nothing.
I'm pinning my hopes on the Fund being dismantled.

Apart from everything else, they can claim that no jury will be impartial.


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by tigger on 23.05.12 19:18

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Could I add one more scenario, please? Its not nice, but how much of this is?
We have; the statements of Katerina and Arul Gaspar suggesting wrong-doing.
We have DP saying (does anyone have link pls?) "We were expecting something to happen, but we never thought It'd be this"...
We have the very early insistence on paedophiles (flying in the face of statistics) - possibly if there was a risk that the body could be found any abuse could immediately pinned on a nameless faceless 'raptor'
We have photo's that seem to show Maddie clearly drugged.


Now, this adds up to an unsavoury picture for me.
IF Maddie was being used in a certain 'way' there must've been a certain knowledge of risk? Was she 'overused' possibly by somebody influential? Would explain the over the top help as I'm convinced its not the McCanns being protected, rather somebody else's 'rep'


Could this be the planned/yet not planned aspect? A 'contingency plan' if you like? For if anything went wrong?

Apologies in advance as I know this line of thought upsets some, but it needs to be ruled out/in imho

That would most certainly explain the 11.00 pm call about a gang of paedophiles - covering all bases so to speak. You're brave to tackle this, it's so hard to prove - but the paedo candy photographs - especially the symbolic ice cream photo, the Gaspars, the CAT file and indeed page 129 hint at unsavoury actions.




____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All possible scenarios

Post by Mariita on 24.05.12 11:16

@jd wrote:
@admin wrote:
@Ribisl wrote:I agree with russiandoll. If it can ever be proven in the eyes of the law that they had actually misled the police and the public by staging an abduction, furthermore benefited financially through a fraudulent fund, then surely they must go to prison. Justice must be served and must also be seen to be served in a case as public as this one.

Exactly.

The McCanns want Tony to go to prison for asking questions so why shouldn't they go to prison if it's proven they have concealed their daughter's body, staged an abduction and created a fraudulent fund?


The mccanns should have the book thrown at them (not the bible book) and be locked up in prison for life. This is fraud and deceit on a massive global scale

IF it is ever proved that the McCanns preplanned and later on were directly responsible for their daughter´s death, which automatically means the fund was a way to get loads of money from people who were led to believe it was (and is) used to find Madeleine; wouldn´t people (especially in the UK) be so furious to the extent some even would mention death penalty?? I mean, would they be able to take one step outside a very safe and protected building without having stones thrown at them? As said, IF it is proven in the eyes of the law...

I remember a very very sad case from England about 20 years ago, two boys abducted a 2 year old little boy from a shoppingcenter, took him a long way to a railwaytrack where he was later found beaten to death by these two boys. I will never forget it.

When the boys came to court (or if it was another moment they were near people "in the street") it looked like they were going to be stoned. Now Madeleine´s disappearence is something completely else, my point is that some crimes are so cruel that most people just wish the worst to happen to the responsible ones. With the McCanns it would be so many aspects, the cruelty to the child primarily, and then five years of international deception using the dead daughter. Can´t get much deeper. Even covering up an accident would cause wild reactions, in such case there must be a reason for not wanting anyone to examine the body,- which generates more and more questions. Either way, the people´s verdict won´t be light IF the truth ever comes out. They have been leaking clues in interviews and other media appearences, some day a leakage will be big enough to make every attempt of a u-turn impossible.

Mariita

Posts : 127
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum