The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

FACT FILE

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by jd on 22.05.12 20:39

Its very possible they were in PDL in 2006 and/or before this holiday in April 2007, but the reason for this holiday would have been business/tennis and maybe golf. Murat is not the only connection, there is john geraghty, there is the mysterious friend kate knows in Vilamoura, some close associates to the fund are known to have an apartment there. There is absolutely no way Maddie died before this holiday in April 2007 or the mccanns cold blooded killed her, these theories are certainly way out theories with the fairies

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by Guest on 22.05.12 20:50

@jd wrote:Its very possible they were in PDL in 2006 and/or before this holiday in April 2007, but the reason for this holiday would have been business/tennis and maybe golf. Murat is not the only connection, there is john geraghty, there is the mysterious friend kate knows in Vilamoura, some close associates to the fund are known to have an apartment there. There is absolutely no way Maddie died before this holiday in April 2007 or the mccanns cold blooded killed her, these theories are certainly way out theories with the fairies

I think this is what you are referring to jd...............


13 Processos Vol XIII Pages 3459 - 3461
13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3459

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3460

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3461

Witness Statement

Aurelio Mendes Guerreiro

Date: 2007-11-16

Location: Portimao DIC

Place of Work : Pacifico Bar, Vilamoura

He is the owner of the Pacifico Bar situated in the Vila Lusa building, rua Clube Nautico in Vilamoura, which has a land telephone line number ******. On the night of the events being investigated, the witness made two calls from the fixed line in the bar to the number ******** belonging to Kate McCann. These calls were made at a time he does not remember, but it was already night time, the first call was made at about 00.30 on 4th May 2007 and the second was made about 30 minutes later.

He clarifies that before making these calls he was contacted by an English customer and friend of his, called Pat Perkins who says that she was at the house of some friends in England, called Sue and Brian and that they had received the news that their grand daughter, who was staying in Lagos on holiday with her parents, had disappeared. Pat Perkins asked the witness to help the girl's parents as much as he could, giving him the number ******* to contact. The witness made a phone call to the PJ and another to the GNR to find out whether the authorities were aware of the disappearance and established that this was the case. On the other hand, after this he contacted the number he had been given by Pat Perkins to offer his help in any way he could be of use. He spoke twice to a male individual who spoke English. The first time that he rang he said that he was a friend of Pat Perkin's and then tried to find out if they had contacted the authorities and was told they had. He told the individual that he would find out whether the authorities were already making inquiries and get back in touch with him. He said that the individual did not really inform him about what had happened, in other words he did not tell him whether the girl had disappeared or been abducted or anything else.

The second time he phoned the number that Pat had given him he told the individual that the authorities were already involved in the situation and offered his help for whatever was necessary and making his telephone number available to the person he spoke to. When asked by the individual he said that he was in Vilamoura, about an hour away and the person told the witness that if he needed his help he would contact him later. After this the witness called Pat to tell her what he had found out and what he had done. He did not have any other contact with any other person related to the events and knows no more about the incident. He is totally unaware of the circumstances surrounding the disappearance apart from what he has heard from the news reports. But he adds that some days later, on 7th May, Pat sent him an email again asking him to help look for the girl and sending him a photograph of her. As said before, this was Pat Perkins who lives in Liverpool, England and who is a friend of Kate's mother and who was at Kate's mother's house when she phoned him to ask him to help the McCann couple.

No more is said.
Reads, ratifies, signs.

3998 to 3400 External diligence carried out in Bar Pacifico 2007.11.08
13-Processos Vol XIII Pages 3998 - 3999
13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3998

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3999

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3400


External Activity Report

Date: 08-11-2007

Place: Vilamoura

Responsible Officers: Garc' do Santos, Rodrigo & Ricardo Paiva, Inspectors


Description and result of activity

On this date at 23.50 we went to the Pacifico Bar, located in the Vilamoura Marina in the Marina Lusa complex.

There we personally contacted the owner of the bar, Aurelio Mendes Guerreiro, in order to find out in what circumstances two phone calls were made from the fixed telephone at the bar no. ****** to the mobile no. ****** belonging to Kate Healy on 4th May 2007 at 00.47 and at 01.02.

Aurelio Guerreiro explained that both phone calls were made by him as he had been asked by an English lady who at the time of the events was in England, called Pat Perkins, who had been a client of his some years ago and used to spend her holidays in Vilamoura, asking him to help a British couple who were on holiday in P da L and whose daughter had gone missing.

According to what he said, Pat Perkins lives in Liverpool and is a friend of Kate Healy's mother and was in Kate's mother's house when she phoned him to ask for help for the McCann couple. As it was not possible for him to go to P da L personally, he contacted the mobile number Pat Perkins had given him, saying it was the couple's number and spoke in English with a man, whose identity he does not know and whom he told of his willingness to help in anything that was necessary in relation to the disappearance of the little girl, whom he later knew to be Madeleine McCann.

He added that a few days later, on 7th May, the same Pat Perkins sent him an email containing a request for help to find Madeleine and containing an annex with a photo of Madeleine for public distribution.

Joined in annex are photos of the bar and a copy of the email.
Signed.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AURELIO_GUERREIRO.htm


So Pat Perkins was with Susan Healy that night, quite late. But I am sure I read only the other day that the auntie from Canada was also staying there, and was due to fly home the next day, but went to PDL instead with Susan Healy the next day.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by tigger on 22.05.12 20:53

@friedtomatoes wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:Tigger so you think its possible they had a boliday in PDL in 2006 and Maddie died then?

Yes - it's possible but highly improbable. But at the moment it does make a lot of sense if the whole family - or perhaps just Gerry and Madeleine? were in PdL in 2006, hence the pool photo with Amelie pasted in to bring the date up to 2007.
I like the idea because it gives time and opportunity re Burgau - which is a big question mark, the two photos possibly taken there, both very questionable photographs. It also gives an opportunity for meeting Murat. (You'd have to look at the Burgau topic)
You would thenhave to think all two! photos of their april holiday to donegal in 2007 were fake, all friends and relatives lying they took such a holiday, any other references written or spoken about madeleine past summer 2006 are lies,sorry, its impossible imo and doesnt merit discussion otherwise you are falling into gerrys hands, confusion is good and not forgetting the bus and plane boarding video from 2007, how many things can you doubt when the evidence is before you? certainly has never got anyone anywhere in the past some of these way out theories, just waste your time and frustrate you and confuse you even more, JMHO, dont let yourself be used, ???????? catch up tomorrow

In the first place: Donegal isn't the end of the world, just across the water, half an hour by plane. In the second place the two photographs of Donegal are in doubt, (there is only one other very indistinct one so it's three photographs in all) in the third place - the myth of the happy family reunion appears to be just that. It was also the first time Kate and Gerry had ever been there. You would need to read the topic on Donegal, I think.

Moreover, being in Donegal for one or two days doesn't preclude going to Portugal as well that summer.
I think you have not understood my post properly. I do not think Maddie died in Portugal in 2006, I said in answer to your question that it's possible but highly improbable. I think it's a distinct possibility that she was there in 2006 as well as in 2007.
I am neither confused nor frustrated - nor am I being used - by whom?


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by Guest on 22.05.12 20:54

So not only were family, friends, godparents, priests, bbc and all phoned, this person from Vilamoura was to. He called Kate McCann back at 00.30 on 4th May, which means he must have received the call from England Pat Perkins, earlier than that. I cannot believe that just a couple of hours missing, and so many people were called.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by jd on 22.05.12 21:01

Thanks Candyfloss, I had not seen this statement before. This clears these calls up really, though a part of me wonders if it was a reactive statement as I do not trust anyone involved with the mccanns. The calls seem to have been made pretty quickly from the UK to PDL. Nevertheless I still feel there could be legitimate business reasons why they may have gone to PDL prior to this holiday. After all they did seem to travel a lot and I am sure there are places they have been too we are totally unaware of

I'd like to know who is using you Tigger!!

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by friedtomatoes on 22.05.12 21:03

@tigger wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:Tigger so you think its possible they had a boliday in PDL in 2006 and Maddie died then?

Yes - it's possible but highly improbable. But at the moment it does make a lot of sense if the whole family - or perhaps just Gerry and Madeleine? were in PdL in 2006, hence the pool photo with Amelie pasted in to bring the date up to 2007.
I like the idea because it gives time and opportunity re Burgau - which is a big question mark, the two photos possibly taken there, both very questionable photographs. It also gives an opportunity for meeting Murat. (You'd have to look at the Burgau topic)
You would thenhave to think all two! photos of their april holiday to donegal in 2007 were fake, all friends and relatives lying they took such a holiday, any other references written or spoken about madeleine past summer 2006 are lies,sorry, its impossible imo and doesnt merit discussion otherwise you are falling into gerrys hands, confusion is good and not forgetting the bus and plane boarding video from 2007, how many things can you doubt when the evidence is before you? certainly has never got anyone anywhere in the past some of these way out theories, just waste your time and frustrate you and confuse you even more, JMHO, dont let yourself be used, ???????? catch up tomorrow

In the first place: Donegal isn't the end of the world, just across the water, half an hour by plane. In the second place the two photographs of Donegal are in doubt, (there is only one other very indistinct one so it's three photographs in all) in the third place - the myth of the happy family reunion appears to be just that. It was also the first time Kate and Gerry had ever been there. You would need to read the topic on Donegal, I think.

Moreover, being in Donegal for one or two days doesn't preclude going to Portugal as well that summer.
I think you have not understood my post properly. I do not think Maddie died in Portugal in 2006, I said in answer to your question that it's possible but highly improbable. I think it's a distinct possibility that she was there in 2006 as well as in 2007.
I am neither confused nor frustrated - nor am I being used - by whom?

the whole point was she couldnt have died in pdl in 2006 which u said was a p
ossibility if she went to donegal and pdl in april may 2007, i give up, candyfloss pls delete my account, had enough with fairy theories, good luck everyone, open the champers when the truth comes out, i shall be joining you, was nice while it lasted take care

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by Guest on 22.05.12 21:08

Goodness me a lot of this going on lately pursefight Can't we debate happily and sensibly?.... Please thanks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by tigger on 22.05.12 21:09

@jd wrote:Its very possible they were in PDL in 2006 and/or before this holiday in April 2007, but the reason for this holiday would have been business/tennis and maybe golf. Murat is not the only connection, there is john geraghty, there is the mysterious friend kate knows in Vilamoura, some close associates to the fund are known to have an apartment there. There is absolutely no way Maddie died before this holiday in April 2007 or the mccanns cold blooded killed her, these theories are certainly way out theories with the fairies

We hit an iceberg JD!, I didn't say she died in Portugal in 2006 - I said it was possible but highly improbably. I suppose even alien abduction could be possible - it's just semantics.
But I rather like the idea of the Burgau photos being explained, the pool photo taken in 2006 without Amelie. That for a start would be three photos explained and the rather curious website of the holiday lets that is associated with Murat.
As JT herself had been in Portugal three or four times - it's worth considering. The twins could have been looked after by family - they would be 19 months or so. The 2006 visit could have been late September or August. It could just have been a few days.
Then there's the fact that they were so keen to stress they didn't know the area at all. Not even where the church was. Textusa did an article on it and I'll try to find it tomorrow.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by sweetex on 22.05.12 21:13

@jd wrote:Its very possible they were in PDL in 2006 and/or before this holiday in April 2007, but the reason for this holiday would have been business/tennis and maybe golf. Murat is not the only connection, there is john geraghty, there is the mysterious friend kate knows in Vilamoura, some close associates to the fund are known to have an apartment there. There is absolutely no way Maddie died before this holiday in April 2007 or the mccanns cold blooded killed her, these theories are certainly way out theories with the fairies

Once again I agree. I also read the Vilamoura thread yesterday or maybe this morning. I'm sure there could be something maybe that has not been explored yet in terms of evidence. About an e-mail that was sent to someone on this forum about an open apartment close to the Smith sighting?

With regards to the premeditated "planned" theory. I just can't get my head around that.

@tigger as I asked before in another thread and also in a pm which you haven't answered. Please explain to me what you think was planned. I know you think the whole "abduction" theory and fund was planned. But to execute the fund and the abduction obviously certain things had to happen first. (Death/disappearance of Maddie.)

Would you care to explain what your theory around this is even if we have to open another thread for this. I have an open mind, its just that this means that there are literally 100's of people involved here?

I am sure Maddie was loved, if not by her parents, (And i think they loved her in their own way although not being the best parents) at least by her grandparents. She had friends, neighbours, school teachers. Even friends of Gerry and Kate, aunts, uncles etc. I can not see how all these people could have been part of a "plan". If this is true, or come out as the truth, I pledge to fly to the UK and congrats everyone that said it was pre-planned.

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by friedtomatoes on 22.05.12 21:18

candyfloss wrote:Goodness me a lot of this going on lately pursefight Can't we debate happily and sensibly?.... Please thanks
going to take a short sabbatical perhaps i overreacted


friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by jd on 22.05.12 21:21

Last year I was starting to go down the planned pre holiday route and I can certainly see (and agree) some of the reasons why this looks likely, but the dogs (as always) blocks this theory in my eyes. If it was one spot of cavader then I could still be persuaded, but in all the different locations & objects/items the cavader was found I can only see that there was a death during the holiday..and there is only one person missing

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by sweetex on 22.05.12 21:27

@jd wrote:Last year I was starting to go down the planned pre holiday route and I can certainly see (and agree) some of the reasons why this looks likely, but the dogs (as always) blocks this theory in my eyes. If it was one spot of cavader then I could still be persuaded, but in all the different locations & objects/items the cavader was found I can only see that there was a death during the holiday..and there is only one person missing

That is the reason why I need the people who believe in the planned theory to explain it to me. Maybe there are things I am missing. I know there are things pointing to that e.g. the pre-printed photos... which is the only example I can think of now. To me every time I think about it, for each piece of evidence there is pointing to planned there are 20 pointing towards "accidental death" whether by the hands of an adult or on her own in the apt 5A during the 2007 holiday.

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by tigger on 22.05.12 21:36

@ Sweetex
I can't find your PM in my inbox at all? When did you send it? Can you check it's in your outbox or sentbox?

It's late right now, I really don't know how to put more clearly than I already have the difference between possibility and probability - as I said it's semantics.

I do think she died in 2007 and also that she might have been in PdL in 2006. I'm with Dr. Ludke all the way and think it was planned or considered quite some time before May 2007.
I don't think it's a cast of hundreds - not even all the T 7 were in on it. I don't think the family - apart from John McC - were in on it.


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by jd on 22.05.12 21:41

@ Sweetex Yes sometimes PM's do not get sent for some reason. Check it is not still in your outbox

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by jd on 22.05.12 21:43

@tigger wrote:@ Sweetex
I can't find your PM in my inbox at all? When did you send it? Can you check it's in your outbox or sentbox?

It's late right now, I really don't know how to put more clearly than I already have the difference between possibility and probability - as I said it's semantics.

I do think she died in 2007 and also that she might have been in PdL in 2006. I'm with Dr. Ludke all the way and think it was planned or considered quite some time before May 2007.
I don't think it's a cast of hundreds - not even all the T 7 were in on it. I don't think the family - apart from John McC - were in on it.


Yes there is something about John McCann which is not quite right in all this. Can't put my finger on it

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by tigger on 23.05.12 5:50

@sweetex wrote:
@jd wrote:Last year I was starting to go down the planned pre holiday route and I can certainly see (and agree) some of the reasons why this looks likely, but the dogs (as always) blocks this theory in my eyes. If it was one spot of cavader then I could still be persuaded, but in all the different locations & objects/items the cavader was found I can only see that there was a death during the holiday..and there is only one person missing

That is the reason why I need the people who believe in the planned theory to explain it to me. Maybe there are things I am missing. I know there are things pointing to that e.g. the pre-printed photos... which is the only example I can think of now. To me every time I think about it, for each piece of evidence there is pointing to planned there are 20 pointing towards "accidental death" whether by the hands of an adult or on her own in the apt 5A during the 2007 holiday.

@ Sweetex Could you give some examples of the pieces of evidence pointing only to accident?

Most of this belongs in the topic 'all possible scenarios' - starting a FACTS topic has never been a good idea imo.
Sweetex - you also said you'd asked a question on another topic - could you tell me which topic this was?
The All possible scenarios topic was to list every possible way in which Maddie could have disappeared - most of them from suggestions made by the parents - it is good practice not to exclude anything - however unlikely because that then shows up unconsistencies in other areas.

That's why I used 'possible' and 'probable' not stating at any time that any of the more way out theories are considered to be the truth. In other words, putting everything in one place in order to see more clearly which theories can be eliminated.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by sweetex on 23.05.12 6:40

@tigger wrote:@ Sweetex
I can't find your PM in my inbox at all? When did you send it? Can you check it's in your outbox or sentbox?

It's late right now, I really don't know how to put more clearly than I already have the difference between possibility and probability - as I said it's semantics.

I do think she died in 2007 and also that she might have been in PdL in 2006. I'm with Dr. Ludke all the way and think it was planned or considered quite some time before May 2007.
I don't think it's a cast of hundreds - not even all the T 7 were in on it. I don't think the family - apart from John McC - were in on it.


@tigger

Thanks for responding.

I also agree with a lot of what Dr. Ludke says. Initially I thought his comment about "Munchausen" could not be true but after my research the other day I found quite a lot of interesting things, and now I think that could be a possibility too.

I'm with Dr. Ludke all the way and think it was planned or considered quite some time before May 2007.

You keep on saying IT was planned.. I want to know in your mind, what is your theory, what exactly does "IT" means. Maybe it is a problem to have it typed out on an open forum but I am going to take a wild guess then you tell me whether I'm on track or not. The assumption I make from your posts is giving me this:

1) They planned to kill her
2) They planned to have her removed from their life (sell her, have her abducted?)

I would like to know if it is number 1 - what would you say are the reasons? (Because she was maybe ill?) and same goes for number 2. Then also who would you think was involved in actually executed the crime. Or rather how in your mind was the plan suppose to be executed. If you are not comfortable in typing it in this open forum, you are welcome to PM me.

In short I honestly would like you to explain your theory about executing the "plan" to me. I know you think it was planned. I know you think the fund and the abduction theory was planned. What was the plan. Have you thought about it?

@ Sweetex Could you give some examples of the pieces of evidence pointing only to accident?

The dogs and the blood.

Well to me that fact that it was planned is HIGHLY and I mean highly unlikely. The only other alternative (except for abduction) that it must have been an accident.

If you rather want to move the discussion to the other thread, we can do that.

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by russiandoll on 23.05.12 9:58

quote @ Sweetex Could you give some examples of the pieces of evidence pointing only to accident?


reply:
The dogs and the blood.

Well to me that fact that it was planned is HIGHLY and I mean highly unlikely. The only other alternative (except for abduction) that it must have been an accident

How is it logical to conclude blood and cadaver odour point to an accidental death rather than a homicide?
Surely all they point to is blood and death, that death occurred in 5a, or occurred elswhere and the body was moved there and was there for sufficient time for cadaver odour to develop?

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by sweetex on 23.05.12 10:02

@russiandoll wrote: quote @ Sweetex Could you give some examples of the pieces of evidence pointing only to accident?


reply:
The dogs and the blood.

Well to me that fact that it was planned is HIGHLY and I mean highly unlikely. The only other alternative (except for abduction) that it must have been an accident

How is it logical to conclude blood and cadaver odour point to an accidental death rather than a homicide?
Surely all they point to is blood and death, that death occurred in 5a, or occurred elswhere and the body was moved there and was there for sufficient time for cadaver odour to develop?

I agree. My mistake

I think my mind was focusing on -evidence of death instead of evidence of accident. The main thing for me pointing to accident rather than planned is that there are just too many discrepancies. If it was planned, it was definitely not well planned or thought trough.


sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by Snifferdog on 23.05.12 10:39

@sweetex wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: quote @ Sweetex Could you give some examples of the pieces of evidence pointing only to accident?


reply:
The dogs and the blood.

Well to me that fact that it was planned is HIGHLY and I mean highly unlikely. The only other alternative (except for abduction) that it must have been an accident

How is it logical to conclude blood and cadaver odour point to an accidental death rather than a homicide?
Surely all they point to is blood and death, that death occurred in 5a, or occurred elsewhere and the body was moved there and was there for sufficient time for cadaver odour to develop?

I agree. My mistake

I think my mind was focusing on -evidence of death instead of evidence of accident. The main thing for me pointing to accident rather than planned is that there are just too many discrepancies. If it was planned, it was definitely not well planned or thought trough.

Just cannot get my head around how they had all those posters of Madeleine at the ready. I think most people in this situation (a genuine abduction),would be in a panic. Immobilized to any other action than going on foot, by car or whatever to SEARCH FOR THEIR MISSING CHILD. I would think that my friends would be frantic as well and do same, well I should feel that way. To me the posters were the first sign of their planned campaign.

I'm off to paint, have been neglecting it of late, but am still around just won't be able to post as much as I would like. Wish there was more hours in a day. I really get my time to read on this forum at night in bed before I go to sleep! flower

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by russiandoll on 23.05.12 10:45

Yes...you would be praying, repeating a mantra while you searched and you would make a deal with God in that scenario.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by Snifferdog on 23.05.12 10:59

@russiandoll wrote: Yes...you would be praying, repeating a mantra while you searched and you would make a deal with God in that scenario.
Definitely Russiandoll, I would be a snotty, quivering crying mess if it were one of mine. When my children were little my daughter went missing briefly in the supermarket. I was panicking and beside myself looking for her everywhere. From that moment on I used a harness as the other little ones were in the trolley. That was only for a short time, just can't imagine what state of mind I would have been in after an hour. Eeek! I am still here, shall have to discipline myself and perhaps try and be more organized and divide up my day better so that I have more time.

Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by jd on 23.05.12 12:13

They would have had a few days to get the posters organised, most likely on the missing day Wednesday (This is the day they mysteriously skipped in their statements)

This is an indication of just how concerned about Maddie gone they were and the need to be outside searching for her

"The deponent then spent some time in the room [lounge], with the GNR officers, Gerry and other members of the group there who were in a large whirl, who came in, left and spoke on the mobile
phone. She noticed that none of the group, including the child's parents, were occupied with the search. The mother was seated on the bed in the couple's bedroom, the father accompanied her
and the police officers and the other members of the group entered, left and spoke on the phone, appearing to her to be preoccupied with informing the press about what had happened.

--- She thought that the child's mother was dejected [downcast; depressed; discouraged], the father was preoccupied [worried] and also asked whether the media had been advised or the search dogs had been arranged [organised]. Of the others she only recalls that Fiona and her husband, Payne, were hysterical with the situation. At a given point, soon after the PJ officers arrived, the parents took the twins from their beds where they were sleeping, taking them up to the apartment on the first floor.


http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SILVIA_BATISTA.htm

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by Hummingbird on 23.05.12 12:28

@jd wrote:They would have had a few days to get the posters organised, most likely on the missing day Wednesday (This is the day they mysteriously skipped in their statements)

This is an indication of just how concerned about Maddie gone they were and the need to be outside searching for her

"The deponent then spent some time in the room [lounge], with the GNR officers, Gerry and other members of the group there who were in a large whirl, who came in, left and spoke on the mobile
phone. She noticed that none of the group, including the child's parents, were occupied with the search. The mother was seated on the bed in the couple's bedroom, the father accompanied her
and the police officers and the other members of the group entered, left and spoke on the phone, appearing to her to be preoccupied with informing the press about what had happened.

--- She thought that the child's mother was dejected [downcast; depressed; discouraged], the father was preoccupied [worried] and also asked whether the media had been advised or the search dogs had been arranged [organised]. Of the others she only recalls that Fiona and her husband, Payne, were hysterical with the situation. At a given point, soon after the PJ officers arrived, the parents took the twins from their beds where they were sleeping, taking them up to the apartment on the first floor.


http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SILVIA_BATISTA.htm

Why would Fiona and her husband David Payne be hysterical with the situation?

Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by jd on 23.05.12 12:29

@Hummingbird wrote: Why would Fiona and her husband David Payne be hysterical with the situation?

Over acting I think

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum