The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

FACT FILE

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FACT FILE

Post by Guest on 23.05.12 13:08

candyfloss wrote:
@jd wrote:Its very possible they were in PDL in 2006 and/or before this holiday in April 2007, but the reason for this holiday would have been business/tennis and maybe golf. Murat is not the only connection, there is john geraghty, there is the mysterious friend kate knows in Vilamoura, some close associates to the fund are known to have an apartment there. There is absolutely no way Maddie died before this holiday in April 2007 or the mccanns cold blooded killed her, these theories are certainly way out theories with the fairies

I think this is what you are referring to jd...............

13 Processos Vol XIII Pages 3459 - 3461
13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3459

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3460

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3461

Witness Statement

Aurelio Mendes Guerreiro

Date: 2007-11-16

Place of Work : Pacifico Bar, Vilamoura

He is the owner of the Pacifico Bar situated in the Vila Lusa building, rua Clube Nautico in Vilamoura, which has a land telephone line number ******. On the night of the events being investigated, the witness made two calls from the fixed line in the bar to the number ******** belonging to Kate McCann. These calls were made at a time he does not remember, but it was already night time, the first call was made at about 00.30 on 4th May 2007 and the second was made about 30 minutes later.

He clarifies that before making these calls he was contacted by an English customer and friend of his, called Pat Perkins who says that she was at the house of some friends in England, called Sue and Brian and that they had received the news that their grand daughter, who was staying in Lagos on holiday with her parents, had disappeared. Pat Perkins asked the witness to help the girl's parents as much as he could, giving him the number ******* to contact. The witness made a phone call to the PJ and another to the GNR to find out whether the authorities were aware of the disappearance and established that this was the case. On the other hand, after this he contacted the number he had been given by Pat Perkins to offer his help in any way he could be of use. He spoke twice to a male individual who spoke English. The first time that he rang he said that he was a friend of Pat Perkin's and then tried to find out if they had contacted the authorities and was told they had. He told the individual that he would find out whether the authorities were already making inquiries and get back in touch with him. He said that the individual did not really inform him about what had happened, in other words he did not tell him whether the girl had disappeared or been abducted or anything else.

The second time he phoned the number that Pat had given him he told the individual that the authorities were already involved in the situation and offered his help for whatever was necessary and making his telephone number available to the person he spoke to. When asked by the individual he said that he was in Vilamoura, about an hour away and the person told the witness that if he needed his help he would contact him later. After this the witness called Pat to tell her what he had found out and what he had done. He did not have any other contact with any other person related to the events and knows no more about the incident. He is totally unaware of the circumstances surrounding the disappearance apart from what he has heard from the news reports. But he adds that some days later, on 7th May, Pat sent him an email again asking him to help look for the girl and sending him a photograph of her. As said before, this was Pat Perkins who lives in Liverpool, England and who is a friend of Kate's mother and who was at Kate's mother's house when she phoned him to ask him to help the McCann couple.

No more is said.
Reads, ratifies, signs.

3998 to 3400 External diligence carried out in Bar Pacifico 2007.11.08
13-Processos Vol XIII Pages 3998 - 3999
13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3998

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3999

13_VOLUME_XIIIa_Page_3400

External Activity Report

Date: 08-11-2007

Place: Vilamoura

Responsible Officers: Garc' do Santos, Rodrigo & Ricardo Paiva, Inspectors

Description and result of activity

On this date at 23.50 we went to the Pacifico Bar, located in the Vilamoura Marina in the Marina Lusa complex.

There we personally contacted the owner of the bar, Aurelio Mendes Guerreiro, in order to find out in what circumstances two phone calls were made from the fixed telephone at the bar no. ****** to the mobile no. ****** belonging to Kate Healy on 4th May 2007 at 00.47 and at 01.02.

Aurelio Guerreiro explained that both phone calls were made by him as he had been asked by an English lady who at the time of the events was in England, called Pat Perkins, who had been a client of his some years ago and used to spend her holidays in Vilamoura, asking him to help a British couple who were on holiday in P da L and whose daughter had gone missing.

According to what he said, Pat Perkins lives in Liverpool and is a friend of Kate Healy's mother and was in Kate's mother's house when she phoned him to ask for help for the McCann couple. As it was not possible for him to go to P da L personally, he contacted the mobile number Pat Perkins had given him, saying it was the couple's number and spoke in English with a man, whose identity he does not know and whom he told of his willingness to help in anything that was necessary in relation to the disappearance of the little girl, whom he later knew to be Madeleine McCann.

He added that a few days later, on 7th May, the same Pat Perkins sent him an email containing a request for help to find Madeleine and containing an annex with a photo of Madeleine for public distribution.

Joined in annex are photos of the bar and a copy of the email.
Signed.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/AURELIO_GUERREIRO.htm

So Pat Perkins was with Susan Healy that night, quite late. But I am sure I read only the other day that the auntie from Canada was also staying there, and was due to fly home the next day, but went to PDL instead with Susan Healy the next day.

From one of the very early reports this is what Pat Perkins, who was with Susan Healy on the night of 3rd May, had to say about Madeleine going missing...............

Pat Perkins, 61, a close friend of Madeleine's grandmother Susan, added: "We are all absolutely out of our minds with worry. It seems Madeleine was taken from in between the twins and whoever did this left by the main entrance. We're all going through hell."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id121.html

Some interesting reading on the above link. Early news stories etc. Some of which I believe where nearer the truth, without all the spin that happened later on. One says that Madeleine was found missing at 9.45 on Kates check.

Now she didn't just get this out of thin air, someone must have told her this.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 23.05.12 13:27

The manager of the resort, John Hill said around 60 staff and guests at the complex had searched until 4.30am while local police notified border police, Spanish police and airports.

"It was a very emotional and very frantic night and everyone did a fantastic job of getting involved and trying to search the area," he said. "As you can imagine, Madeleine's parents are distraught and not doing very well at all."

He said there was no physical evidence that the girl had been abducted from the apartment while they ate at the tapas restaurant 200 yards away.

"It's still questionable as to whether it's an abduction
," he said. "We are hoping that Madeleine is found as soon as possible and safe and well. Everybody here is just wishing that she is found as soon as possible."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id121.html

Also as to the question about who paid for the family etc to be flown out, it seems Mark Warner footed the bill........

A Mark Warner spokesman said counsellors are being flown out to the resort, which the firm has run for two years, to support the McCanns.

Members of their family would also be flown out if required.

From another article on same link.........

The holiday firm has offered to fly other family members out to the resort.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex on 23.05.12 13:48

@Snifferdog wrote:
@sweetex wrote:
@russiandoll wrote: quote @ Sweetex Could you give some examples of the pieces of evidence pointing only to accident?

reply:
The dogs and the blood.

Well to me that fact that it was planned is HIGHLY and I mean highly unlikely. The only other alternative (except for abduction) that it must have been an accident

How is it logical to conclude blood and cadaver odour point to an accidental death rather than a homicide?
Surely all they point to is blood and death, that death occurred in 5a, or occurred elsewhere and the body was moved there and was there for sufficient time for cadaver odour to develop?

I agree. My mistake

I think my mind was focusing on -evidence of death instead of evidence of accident. The main thing for me pointing to accident rather than planned is that there are just too many discrepancies. If it was planned, it was definitely not well planned or thought trough.

Just cannot get my head around how they had all those posters of Madeleine at the ready. I think most people in this situation (a genuine abduction),would be in a panic. Immobilized to any other action than going on foot, by car or whatever to SEARCH FOR THEIR MISSING CHILD. I would think that my friends would be frantic as well and do same, well I should feel that way. To me the posters were the first sign of their planned campaign.

I'm off to paint, have been neglecting it of late, but am still around just won't be able to post as much as I would like. Wish there was more hours in a day. I really get my time to read on this forum at night in bed before I go to sleep! flower

Snifferdog I agree, the posters is just something that I can not explain. It doesn't make sense. Do we know which photo of Madeleine that was?

Enjoy the painting!

sweetex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 27.05.12 0:26

candyfloss wrote:
Witness Statement

Aurelio Mendes Guerreiro

Date: 2007-11-16

Place of Work : Pacifico Bar, Vilamoura

He is the owner of the Pacifico Bar situated in the Vila Lusa building, rua Clube Nautico in Vilamoura, which has a land telephone line number ******. On the night of the events being investigated, the witness made two calls from the fixed line in the bar to the number ******** belonging to Kate McCann. These calls were made at a time he does not remember, but it was already night time, the first call was made at about 00.30 on 4th May 2007 and the second was made about 30 minutes later.

He clarifies that before making these calls he was contacted by an English customer and friend of his, called Pat Perkins who says that she was at the house of some friends in England, called Sue and Brian and that they had received the news that their grand daughter, who was staying in Lagos on holiday with her parents, had disappeared. Pat Perkins asked the witness to help the girl's parents as much as he could, giving him the number ******* to contact. The witness made a phone call to the PJ and another to the GNR to find out whether the authorities were aware of the disappearance and established that this was the case. On the other hand, after this he contacted the number he had been given by Pat Perkins to offer his help in any way he could be of use. He spoke twice to a male individual who spoke English. The first time that he rang he said that he was a friend of Pat Perkin's and then tried to find out if they had contacted the authorities and was told they had. He told the individual that he would find out whether the authorities were already making inquiries and get back in touch with him. He said that the individual did not really inform him about what had happened, in other words he did not tell him whether the girl had disappeared or been abducted or anything else.

The second time he phoned the number that Pat had given him he told the individual that the authorities were already involved in the situation and offered his help for whatever was necessary and making his telephone number available to the person he spoke to. When asked by the individual he said that he was in Vilamoura, about an hour away and the person told the witness that if he needed his help he would contact him later. After this the witness called Pat to tell her what he had found out and what he had done. He did not have any other contact with any other person related to the events and knows no more about the incident. He is totally unaware of the circumstances surrounding the disappearance apart from what he has heard from the news reports. But he adds that some days later, on 7th May, Pat sent him an email again asking him to help look for the girl and sending him a photograph of her. As said before, this was Pat Perkins who lives in Liverpool, England and who is a friend of Kate's mother and who was at Kate's mother's house when she phoned him to ask him to help the McCann couple.

So Pat Perkins was with Susan Healy that night, quite late. But I am sure I read only the other day that the auntie from Canada was also staying there, and was due to fly home the next day, but went to PDL instead with Susan Healy the next day.

Pat Perkins was the one responsible for instigating the first chain e-mail that asked for help to find Madeleine. The e-mail, which clearly stated that Madeleine had been abducted, was first sent out on Monday 07 May 2007.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id72.html

Pacifico Bar, Vilamoura - have a golf society and host golfing events which looks aimed at the British holidaymakers and ex pats
http://www.pacificobar.com/golf/index.php

Martin Smith from Drogheda in Ireland visits Portugal at least three times every year, staying at an apartment he owns within the Estrela da Luz complex. He says he was told by an acquaintance of the family about the abduction - the son of the builder of Estrela da Luz who was also leaving that day. The Estrela da Luz complex is owned by Irishman Gerry Fagan (also from Drogheda in Ireland) and his English business partner Simon Burgess (as part of the Oceanico Golf Holiday franchise). According to the Irish Press, Gerry Fagan's business partner, Simon Burgess is based in Northwich in Cheshire, the same county that McCann sponsor, Brian Kennedy is from (and the Moyes who were in the apartment above or 2 floors above 5A)

Oceanico regularly run Golfing Events with the Associação Portuguesa de Seniores de Golfe, curated by Teresa Symington, whose husband Bob Symington is a member of the famous Symington Port and Wine dynasty and (I think) the brother of Oceab Club owner David Symington. Bob would also be Uncle to David's son, Angus Symington - the celebrated Robert Murat lookalike. The owners of the Estrela da Luz apartments now own the Vilamoura Golf Course that Daily Telegraph journalist, Martin Symington speaks so fondly of in his Algarve Reports. Oceanico often organise events at the nearby Palmares Golf Club - where Murat and girlfriend Michaela Walczuch met with business associates Jorge da Silva and his son on the day Madeleine went missing.

Another Portuguese golfing sponsor and construction millionaire is John Geraghty...the one who got the mccanns the church keys and stored their car

[SNIP] - Hi Jill, You weren’t the only person to be taken in by Brian (Physic-Brians Predictions). At the bottom of the very 1st of his ‘dream’ drawings there is a word – VILAMURA! Now I knew that this is not the way the Portuguese town is spelt, but it is EXACTLY the same spelling as the name of an apartment my ex used to stay in – and guess what – it is 10-15 yards further on from the Smith sighting!

...Oh what a tangled web we weave!!!!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum