The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Priests

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Gillyspot on 19.05.12 11:42

Remember Gerry wore a T shirt with Madeleine's photo on it whilst visiting the church to mark 100 days. IMO shows a distinct lack of respect for the catholic church & particularly the one in PDL. Then went on a royal walkabout to clapping crouds if this is anything to go on.

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Guest on 19.05.12 11:57

This one with Fr Hubbard, still find it odd that she would go to anglican service..........



Madeleine's mother turns to the church for comfort and strength

[snipped]

By Richard Edwards and Fiona Govan in Praia da Luz

12:01AM BST 11 May 2007

For seven days she has prayed for the ordeal to end. Yesterday Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine, sought solace in church again.

Her Roman Catholic faith has given her strength, but the pain she is suffering in the face of the unknown is now visible in each step she takes


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1551268/Madeleines-mother-turns-to-the-church-for-comfort-and-strength.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by tigger on 19.05.12 12:02

candyfloss wrote:This one with Fr Hubbard, still find it odd that she would go to anglican service..........



Madeleine's mother turns to the church for comfort and strength

[snipped]

By Richard Edwards and Fiona Govan in Praia da Luz

12:01AM BST 11 May 2007

For seven days she has prayed for the ordeal to end. Yesterday Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine, sought solace in church again.

Her Roman Catholic faith has given her strength, but the pain she is suffering in the face of the unknown is now visible in each step she takes


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1551268/Madeleines-mother-turns-to-the-church-for-comfort-and-strength.html

That is the same mother who said Kate wasn't all that religious?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Miraflores on 19.05.12 12:09

This one with Fr Hubbard, still find it odd that she would go to anglican service..........

No, this doesn't add up for me either. My husband's family has loads of Catholic relatives in the North -West, and going to an Anglican Church just wouldn't happen - it's not Church in their eyes. In that they are very typical of Catholics in the region.The McCanns proudly display their Liverpool/Glasgow credentials - both
of which were areas well known, in the past at least, for sectarianism.

(Now where I live, in S-E England a lot of the Catholics are more into ecumenism and might just grace the doors of a non-catholic Church.)

Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by monkey mind on 19.05.12 13:05

@jd wrote:The priest that is most interesting is Father David Heal (together with multi millionaire John Geraghty). He visited kate for 3 hours which I believe was between 4am and 7am, seems to be behind the church keys being given to the mccanns. Russell O'Brien has Father David Heal's mobile number on his phone, which according to O'Brien he was given it on the morning of the 4th.

JD,
What makes you think that Father David Heal visited the McCanns between 4am and 7am on the morning of the 4th? This could be rather important and I’ll explain why.

Interestingly, in the Textusa article which you linked to, they seem to conclude that he and his wife visited even earlier, late on the 3rd to early hours on the 4th. But in that article it also says the following....

“Russell O’Brian, in his rogatory interview, refers to David Priest -a comma between the words is required- and explains why David’s number, beginning 914, is on his mobile phone, immediately after that of Robert Murat.”

Now according to the Tapas bunch they didn’t know Murat (we don’t know if this is so for GM as he declined to comment when asked this question), and Murat himself denies being anywhere near the OC on the night of the 3rd. In fact according to him he only appeard on the scene on the 4th (not sure what time off the top of my head) when he offers to interpret for the police.

So the question is, if the priest David Heal visits the McCanns on the night of the 3rd or early hours of the 4th, how does his phone number appear on O’Brien’s phone AFTER Murat’s???

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by monkey mind on 19.05.12 13:15

And in the same Textusa article they quote from an article in First Magazine held on Pamalam’s site....

“The night Madeleine disappeared, Kate and Gerry telephoned the local Anglican priest, Father David Heal, asking him to visit them at their apartment…..When he arrived with his wife, 38 year old Kate threw herself into the priest’s arms as she broke down. It took him 3 hours to comfort Kate.”

So again, how did this priests phone number appear in O’Brien’s phone directory AFTER Murat’s???

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Hummingbird on 19.05.12 13:20

@monkey mind wrote:
@jd wrote:The priest that is most interesting is Father David Heal (together with multi millionaire John Geraghty). He visited kate for 3 hours which I believe was between 4am and 7am, seems to be behind the church keys being given to the mccanns. Russell O'Brien has Father David Heal's mobile number on his phone, which according to O'Brien he was given it on the morning of the 4th.

JD,
What makes you think that Father David Heal visited the McCanns between 4am and 7am on the morning of the 4th? This could be rather important and I’ll explain why.

Interestingly, in the Textusa article which you linked to, they seem to conclude that he and his wife visited even earlier, late on the 3rd to early hours on the 4th. But in that article it also says the following....

“Russell O’Brian, in his rogatory interview, refers to David Priest -a comma between the words is required- and explains why David’s number, beginning 914, is on his mobile phone, immediately after that of Robert Murat.”

Now according to the Tapas bunch they didn’t know Murat (we don’t know if this is so for GM as he declined to comment when asked this question), and Murat himself denies being anywhere near the OC on the night of the 3rd. In fact according to him he only appeard on the scene on the 4th (not sure what time off the top of my head) when he offers to interpret for the police.

So the question is, if the priest David Heal visits the McCanns on the night of the 3rd or early hours of the 4th, how does his phone number appear on O’Brien’s phone AFTER Murat’s???

Hmmm - interesting question. I am not big on mobile phones but I know my names & numbers are done alphabetically, do some phones list the numbers and names as they are added? Or is it showing the last two number he actually rang (just checked my phone and that it how numbers if have called come up) - that would be even more interesting!

Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Newintown on 19.05.12 13:25

Tigger said -

If Kate was so religious she would not have allowed filming in church, she would wear suitable clothing (no bare arms, low cut tops etc.) . She even wanted to organise a 'world-wide prayer band' or something, by phoning I think Jon Corner in the middle of the night and one headline read soon after that she was being persecuted because of her religion. Well played Kate!

- - - - - - - - - - -

I was brought up in quite a strict Catholic family. If Kate knew anything about the Catholic religion she would know that females should always wear a head covering, scarf etc. and have your arms covered. The Portugese and Spanish are very strict Catholics and to many I would imagine it would be an insult not to in the church.

I went on a tour of Spain some years ago and women with no head coverings or arms covered were not allowed into some of the religious sites by the tour guide. Perhaps things have got a bit more tolerant since then but Kate should have still abided by the church's guidelines just out of respect.

I know Kate wore a scarf at her audience with the Pope (or should that be the other way round) but I expect she was told what to wear by the person who organised the visit as they would have been advised by the Vatican about protocol.

Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by tigger on 19.05.12 16:34

@Newintown wrote:Tigger said -

If Kate was so religious she would not have allowed filming in church, she would wear suitable clothing (no bare arms, low cut tops etc.) . She even wanted to organise a 'world-wide prayer band' or something, by phoning I think Jon Corner in the middle of the night and one headline read soon after that she was being persecuted because of her religion. Well played Kate!

- - - - - - - - - - -

I was brought up in quite a strict Catholic family. If Kate knew anything about the Catholic religion she would know that females should always wear a head covering, scarf etc. and have your arms covered. The Portugese and Spanish are very strict Catholics and to many I would imagine it would be an insult not to in the church.

I went on a tour of Spain some years ago and women with no head coverings or arms covered were not allowed into some of the religious sites by the tour guide. Perhaps things have got a bit more tolerant since then but Kate should have still abided by the church's guidelines just out of respect.

I know Kate wore a scarf at her audience with the Pope (or should that be the other way round) but I expect she was told what to wear by the person who organised the visit as they would have been advised by the Vatican about protocol.

I don't think she did, she had a ponytail tied with yellow and green ribbons. She also said a butterfly landed on her head or some such nonsense. I've seen the Pope clips from all sides - no butterfly - also no scarf.

I'm not a Catholic and wouldn't dream of entering a Catholic church in unsuitable clothing anywhere. It's disrespectful.The whole religion angle was another vote winner imo. The Pope audience gave them tremendous credibility. A catholic friend of mine used it as an argument when I gave her some true facts - 'but they've had an audience with the Pope!' she said scandalised, 'they must be innocent!' I rest my case.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by sami on 19.05.12 17:05

I was raised in a Catholic family and to this day I would not dream of entering a church in a strappy top, in the fashion of Kate's photographs. Even visiting church's while on holiday, I would always have something to cover up if going inside, shorts would never be worn either.

Kate called for a priest to be present the night Madeleine disappeared. This is extremely strange. She quite obviously knew enough priests to be able to contact them by phone and ask them to pray for Madeleine's safe return. This would be sufficient.

Where I live, if I were to ask after somebody who was very ill, an elderly person for example, the response could often be "they have called the priest". No need to say anymore, the person is expected to die and very soon. It is an expression used very regularly here and perhaps just a nicer way of saying oh they are dying. But once the priest is called for, you know it is near the end. Indeed, you would almost consider it bad luck to contact a priest and ask him to come ! He may drop by out of courtesy or you would of course ask him to remember somebody in his prayers, but asking him to call unless you feared the worst does not happen very often, if at all.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Guest on 19.05.12 17:55

I will put this here and also in the Haynes Hubbard Video thread so it can be found easily. It seems he is on the move.......



#McCann : Rev. Haynes Hubbard - Times Of Transition.
Times of Transition

The Pastoral Unit comprising Christ Church, Gananoque and Church of the Redeemer Rockport are awaiting the arrival of their new Incumbent, Rev. Christine Downey who will relocate with her husband Benjamin from the Diocese of Huron and begin her ministry with them on May 1st. Also, the people of St. Mark’s, Barriefield will welcome their new Incumbent, Rev. Haynes Hubbard, his wife Susan and family who will relocate from the Anglican Chaplaincy in the Algarve, Portugal on July 1st. Please continue to hold these parishes, clergy and families in your prayers as they continue through this time of transition.

I have heard Susan is already in Canada.


http://www.ontario.anglican.ca/joomla/index.php?option=com_k2&view=latest&layout=latest&Itemid=361


Bizarre, there is something flesh crawling about this entire case.


[youtube][/youtube]

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Newintown on 19.05.12 19:26

You were right Tigger, I've just done a search on the internet and Kate had her hair scraped back into a ponytail when she met the Pope. Another example of her not knowing what the Catholic protocol is. It was just a media opportunity, nothing more. Hypocrites the pair of them!

Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Guest on 19.05.12 19:45

@Newintown wrote:You were right Tigger, I've just done a search on the internet and Kate had her hair scraped back into a ponytail when she met the Pope. Another example of her not knowing what the Catholic protocol is. It was just a media opportunity, nothing more. Hypocrites the pair of them!

Sorry, you've lost me, what has hair in a ponytail got to do with Catholic protocol?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by sami on 19.05.12 19:52

candyfloss wrote:
@Newintown wrote:You were right Tigger, I've just done a search on the internet and Kate had her hair scraped back into a ponytail when she met the Pope. Another example of her not knowing what the Catholic protocol is. It was just a media opportunity, nothing more. Hypocrites the pair of them!

Sorry, you've lost me, what has hair in a ponytail got to do with Catholic protocol?

She should have had her head covered.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by jd on 19.05.12 19:54

@monkey mind wrote: JD, What makes you think that Father David Heal visited the McCanns between 4am and 7am on the morning of the 4th? This could be rather important and I’ll explain why.

Interestingly, in the Textusa article which you linked to, they seem to conclude that he and his wife visited even earlier, late on the 3rd to early hours on the 4th. But in that article it also says the following....

“Russell O’Brian, in his rogatory interview, refers to David Priest -a comma between the words is required- and explains why David’s number, beginning 914, is on his mobile phone, immediately after that of Robert Murat.”

Now according to the Tapas bunch they didn’t know Murat (we don’t know if this is so for GM as he declined to comment when asked this question), and Murat himself denies being anywhere near the OC on the night of the 3rd. In fact according to him he only appeard on the scene on the 4th (not sure what time off the top of my head) when he offers to interpret for the police.

So the question is, if the priest David Heal visits the McCanns on the night of the 3rd or early hours of the 4th, how does his phone number appear on O’Brien’s phone AFTER Murat’s???

Excellent question MonkeyMind. The part in the article you found which says "“The night Madeleine disappeared, Kate and Gerry telephoned the local Anglican priest, Father David Heal, asking him to visit them at their apartment…..When he arrived with his wife, 38 year old Kate threw herself into the priest’s arms as she broke down. It took him 3 hours to comfort Kate.”....This would be around 4am

This 4am -7am period always bugged me. kate mccann has always said on TV interviews she never went out to search this night (infact she has never ever physically unturned a stone), this was highlighted many times over the years then we have the bewk last year where she totally contradicts herself by saying her and gerry went searching at 4am jumping hedges etc which I think is a reactive lie to counteract the fact she never searched for her daughter, but the jumping hedges came from her visions when she is out jogging to sell this lie.

On the night as soon as the GNR and PJ turned up they started with this religious theme, first the arab style praying, then the constant asking of a priest, phoning Paul Seddon back in Liverpool, and I believe gerry even going out to reception to get them to ring one...then nothing. I don;t believe for a second they just forgot about a priest until 24 hours later after all their constant whining and absolute desperation to get one. They got one that night, David Heal, and he came around 4am for 3 hours

The PJ final report says that all the Tapas 9 were more interested in phoning the media on their mobiles rather than searching, something Silvia Bastita also observed from the night. And since this night were press conferences and the families down by the pool, playing more tennis, washing the laundry evidence, cancelling the groceries back in Rothley..anything but actually physically searching. So if the mccanns did do a search between 4am and 7am this sticks out like a sore thumb against all the characteristics of things they did around this time and ever since 5 years later. It doesn't fit they did something else between 4 and 7am, and seeing David Heal makes absolute and realistic sense from the facts of the night, as well as this being reported as what happened

Also, Russell O'Brien asked David Heal for his mobile number on the morning of 4th May, just an hour or 2 after 7am after seeing him outside in OC. This is odd in itself but he would, I feel, only ask for this after David Heal had seen kate and gerry mccann as he would be considered a friend at this time, not before he had even met them. More likely if he hadn't met David heal before, he would take him to the mccanns rather than ask for his number. O'Brien got his number to be able to keep contact after David Heal established a relationship with the mccanns

Now how mural's number was already there is gold!...We know that murat was less than half a mile from O'briens house in Exeter the week before the holiday (and of course where this number entry comes from if not before that week). If you read O'briens statements they start with no mention at all of murat (nor David Heal), the 2nd vaguely mentions, the 3rd more details revealed then by his July statement we have a full description of events....Another reactive statement embedded within a lie to try and explain away why he had murals phone number on the morning of the 4th May!

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Guest on 19.05.12 20:04

@sami wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@Newintown wrote:You were right Tigger, I've just done a search on the internet and Kate had her hair scraped back into a ponytail when she met the Pope. Another example of her not knowing what the Catholic protocol is. It was just a media opportunity, nothing more. Hypocrites the pair of them!

Sorry, you've lost me, what has hair in a ponytail got to do with Catholic protocol?

She should have had her head covered.

Oh I see, what you mean. I think back a few years that was the norm for women to wear hats, or scarves on their heads but these days not many women seem to, except of course for the very, very devout, or the much older generation. Covering up bear bits of bodies though I would say is still the done thing when entering a church. Mind you having said that, have you seen the bridal gowns these days, practically backless and topless. big grin I really don't think they are the right attire for a church.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by sami on 19.05.12 20:13

candyfloss wrote:
@sami wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@Newintown wrote:You were right Tigger, I've just done a search on the internet and Kate had her hair scraped back into a ponytail when she met the Pope. Another example of her not knowing what the Catholic protocol is. It was just a media opportunity, nothing more. Hypocrites the pair of them!

Sorry, you've lost me, what has hair in a ponytail got to do with Catholic protocol?

She should have had her head covered.

Oh I see, what you mean. I think back a few years that was the norm for women to wear hats, or scarves on their heads but these days not many women seem to, except of course for the very, very devout, or the much older generation. Covering up bear bits of bodies though I would say is still the done thing when entering a church. Mind you having said that, have you seen the bridal gowns these days, practically backless and topless. I really don't think they are the right attire for a church.


They do not bother with it now going to Church on a day to day basis, but some would make a "special effort" to meet the Pope.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Mariita on 19.05.12 20:19

Youtube is full of videos with people meeting the pope without covering their heads, or wearing special clothes. These codes seem to belong to another time, I remember having seen teenage girls with very short skirts in mass and this must be at least 10 years ago.

I think southern Europe is more conservative though, even nowadays.

Mariita

Posts : 127
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Guest on 19.05.12 20:21

Here eve Camilla covered her head for an audience with the Pope, not even Catholic.........



The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall visit the pope

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/gallery/2009/apr/27/prince-charles-monarchy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Guest on 19.05.12 20:24



Baroness Thatcher with the Pope



One more for good luck Princess Diana, do they all share the same headscarf big grin


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Nina on 19.05.12 20:35

candyfloss wrote:

Baroness Thatcher with the Pope



One more for good luck Princess Diana, do they all share the same headscarf big grin


No they all share the same respect. Strange that the visit to Morroco was it, Kate is in her dark suit surrounded by lots of children, now that did look out of place, unless she had another more sombre meeting afterwards.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2694
Reputation : 239
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by sami on 19.05.12 20:37

@Mariita wrote:Youtube is full of videos with people meeting the pope without covering their heads, or wearing special clothes. These codes seem to belong to another time, I remember having seen teenage girls with very short skirts in mass and this must be at least 10 years ago.

I think southern Europe is more conservative though, even nowadays.


But the teenage girls are not professing to be happy clappy bible bashing devout Catholics, like Kate McCann is pretending to be ! I think that is the point - Kate is over emphasising her religious beliefs, yet little she does would show this to be the case. Indeed, her own mother was not aware as to the level of her religious belief.

I am a year younger than Kate McCann. I would not describe myself as a devout Catholic, but if I were granted an audience with the Pope I would ensure I dressed correctly. It is more to do with good manners than anything else. The same for any other religion, I would ensure I was aware of what the protcol was before entering a Mosque for example. Just good manners really.

Those pictures are great, shows exactly what I mean.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Guest on 19.05.12 20:43

Just for info, they didn't actually have an audience with the pope, they were in the audience and were at the front............


Pope meets McCanns

The parents of Madeleine McCann have met Pope Benedict in Rome and had a photograph of the abducted four-year-old blessed by him.
Kate and Gerry McCann, from Rothley in Leicestershire, spoke briefly to the Pope as he met selected worshippers after his weekly audience.

The general audience given by Pope Benedict XVI takes place every Wednesday and is held in St Peter's Square during the summer months. About 25,000 people were at the audience attended by the McCanns.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6701819.stm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Hummingbird on 19.05.12 20:48

If KM & GM were being advised by the media, lawyers etc etc surely someone would have told them about the correct 'rules' and dress code on entering a Catholic church and especially with a meeting with the Pope. I can tell you there is no reason why she couldn't have bought the correct veil as seen on these photos posted previously, I have been very close to this area of Portugal on holiday many times and the local shops are full of them. No excuse what so ever.

I also find the fact that ROB would need to add someones number to his phone who he hardly knows very suspect 'hey mate never met you before you seem like a nice sort of chappie, can I have your mobile number please?!' Perhaps he also just 'liked' the look of Murat one day when he bumped into him by the supermarket in PDL, and asked him for his number just in case I should ever need you, your house or your little dungeon room in an emergency!!!!!!!!!

This just gets weirder and more confusing by the hour!

sami you have just posted while I wrote this and I totally agree, I am a few years older than KM but I would certainly research the correct dresscode for a meeting with the Pope, Queen, tv interview etc... This is where they let themselves down, they talk the talk and walk the walk but forget to make sure they know the correct lines, story and protocol.

Hummingbird

Posts : 248
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Guest on 19.05.12 20:49

As you can see from image below they were in a huge crowd, they just had front row seats, not an audience with the pope.




Leaving the twins...

'Earlier Kate revealed she was so traumatised by Madeleine's kidnap she could not face sleeping away from the twins. She said: "We've become totally protective parents."' - Daily Mirror 28 May 2007

The next day, 29 May 2007, Kate and Gerry left for Rome on the first leg of their European campaign. The twins? They stayed in Praia da Luz with Trish and Sandy Cameron.



Rome awaits...

"Clarence spoke to us about a possible visit to the Vatican. Rome is already preparing itself. Francis Campbell was spoken to"

– Kate McCanns' diary, 27th of May, as reported in Correio da Manhã 26 July 2007



Rome, 29 May 2007 - 30 May 2007


Date Brief overview of events
29 May 2007 Kate and Gerry set off from Praia da Luz in the afternoon for their evening flight to Rome. They travel on a private jet supplied by retail tycoon Sir Philip Green, with Clarence Mitchell and a small group of media. The flight takes two and a half hours and touches down at Ciampino airport in the capital.

As they step off the plane at Ciampino airport, they are greeted by the British Ambassador to the Holy See, Francis Campbell, and a representative of the Catholic Church, who kissed Mrs McCann on both cheeks.

The couple are then swiftly driven to the British residency in the centre of Rome.

Two year old twins Sean and Amelie remain in Portugal to be looked after by Gerry's sister Trish Cameron and her husband Sandy.
30 May 2007 The McCanns meet Pope Benedict XVI at a 10.30am general audience, at the start of their "European tour" to raise awareness of Madeleine's disappearance.

Following their audience, the McCanns hold a news briefing with journalists from Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Germany and Italy. (See below for complete transcript).

Kate and Gerry return to Praia da Luz late in the evening.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id91.html



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum