The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Priests

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Priests

Post by Hummingbird on 21.05.12 14:19

@bobbin wrote:A little background on the current chaplain, Bob Bates. I found this info on the internet. It would be interesting to know who was the chaplain prior to his take up of position.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/et-business/business-news/close-up-finding-the-right-balance-with-work-and-home-1-143956

Bob's really measuring up

BOB Bates took flexible working to the furthest extreme by switching from a
full-time surveyor who does some church work, to becoming a priest who does
some surveying.

The Rev Bob Bates, a surveyor with Hockleys, the N&P's property arm, was
ordained by the Bishop of Peterborough in July last year.

He told the Business Telegraph Review: "After I was made Deacon last year, I started my three year curacy at St Mary the Virgin in Peterborough and my family and I moved nearby, enabling me to have easier access to the church and
the 15,000 or so souls within the parish.

"The question was how was I going to do this work unpaid and continue to earn a living as a member of the Hockleys team. Luckily my bosses were willing to allow me to transfer to a new contracted arrangement, from my previous salaried employment.

"No two days are the same. Recently a school assembly was followed by four valuations, a funeral and a return to my home office to sign off the reports.

"The only inconvenience was the need to change from my dog collar to a collar and tie a few times during the day."

my note,N & P = Norwich and Peterborough

Thanks for that bobbin, this is before he was transferred to the Church as Chaplain in PDL - now I can't think that quickly, were any of the T9 living in Norwich or Peterborough or do we have any specific links to these areas?

I think though the more relevant thing here that I would love to find out is who exactly was the chaplain for the area that he now covers in Portugal before he took over and while the events of 2007 were taking shape. Also was the address in question a church owned apartment and was it owned during 2007?

This is what it says about the 3 churches in Portugal and of course the Church in PDL is covered by the senior chaplain Father Haynes Hubbard.

"St Vincent's Chaplaincy is part of the Church of England Diocese in Europe and it offers worship in the Algarve at three main churches and one satellite church. In the West we utilise the Roman Catholic Church Nossa Senhora da Fatima at PDL. In the centre we have the use of another Roman Catholic Church of Nossa Senhora da Fatima at Amancil (this is where Bob Bates is based) and a little further East we have the only C of E consecrated church of St Luke's at Gorjoes nr. Sta. Barara da Nexe"

I would like to know, if anyone else can point me in the right direction, who was the Chaplain at Albufeira which is near Boliqueime before Bob Bates took over - here is the full address of the apartment in question incase anyone knows Portugal well enough to help here.

Apartardo 2135
Caso sao Vincente
Boliqueime
Algarve 8100-070
Portugal

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Protestant heads of state are evil, so they must wear black at the Vatican

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.05.12 22:00

@Nina wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Baroness Thatcher with the Pope

One more for good luck Princess Diana, do they all share the same headscarf

No they all share the same respect. Strange that the visit to Morroco was it, Kate is in her dark suit surrounded by lots of children, now that did look out of place, unless she had another more sombre meeting afterwards.
Looking at these photos, both Lady Thatcher and Lady Diana are dressed in black - and wearing a veil. In fact, visiting heads of state and leading dignatories from Protestant nations must wear black when meeting the Pope at the Vatican. This is to symbolise how evil (in the sight of the Vatican) we have been to have broken away from the 'true' church, the Roman Catholic Church. Roman Catholic heads of state and leading dignatories are considered by the Pope to be good, holy, pure, righteous etc. etc., so they are allowed to wear white when going to the Vatican to meet the Pope. All this is more than a touch rich when you think of the tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of young children so cruelly abused and raped by Roman Catholic priests in countries all round the globe during the past few decades.

The Vatican actually publishes a guide on how to dress when meeting 'His Holiness'/'The Hooly Father':

http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/homepage/the-vatican/detail/articolo/protocollo-vaticano-baciamano-frac-velo-sofia-di-spagna-paola-del-belgio-824/

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.05.12 22:09

Yep even Mrs Obama

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 21.05.12 22:25

candyfloss wrote:

Yep even Mrs Obama
Not for Cherie Blair though, she wore white!!

"Cherie was back in Rome in 2006 to seek an audience with the new Pope, Benedict XVI. While Cherie had followed form at the funeral of John Paul in April 2005 by wearing a black dress and mantilla, in her short audience with Benedict she flouted protocol and wore white.

Only Queen Sofia of Spain, Queen Paola of Belgium and Josephine Charlotte, the wife of Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg, as consorts of Catholic royalty, are entitled to wear white while meeting the Pope. Cherie's act was deliberate – she would have known what to wear. "

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/june2007/blair_catholic.html

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.05.12 22:28

@Spaniel wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Yep even Mrs Obama

"Cherie was back in Rome in 2006 to seek an audience with the new Pope, Benedict XVI. While Cherie had followed form at the funeral of John Paul in April 2005 by wearing a black dress and mantilla, in her short audience with Benedict she flouted protocol and wore white.

Only Queen Sofia of Spain, Queen Paola of Belgium and Josephine Charlotte, the wife of Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg, as consorts of Catholic royalty, are entitled to wear white while meeting the Pope. Cherie's act was deliberate – she would have known what to wear. "

She is a Roman Catholic according to this, so can wear white according to what Tony has said.............

Cherie Booth was born on 23 September 1954 at Fairfield Hospital, Bury, Lancashire (now Greater Manchester), England,[1] and brought up in Ferndale Road, Waterloo, north of Liverpool. She was christened Theresa Cara Booth. Her father, British actor Tony Booth, left her mother, actress Gale Howard (née Joyce Smith), when Cherie was eight years old. She and her younger sister, Lyndsey, were then brought up by their mother Gale and their paternal grandmother, Vera Booth, a devout Roman Catholic of Irish descent. The sisters attended Catholic schools in Crosby and Sefton. Cherie Booth attended Seafield Convent Grammar which is now part of Sacred Heart Catholic College, where she achieved 4 Grade A GCE A Level passes. Cherie and Lyndsey have six half sisters, including British journalist Lauren Booth. Cherie Blair is a practising Roman Catholic.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherie_Blair

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 21.05.12 22:38

2 Timothy 3:1-5 is also very interesting and worth a look.

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 21.05.12 22:46

candyfloss wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Yep even Mrs Obama

She is a Roman Catholic according to this, so can wear white according to what Tony has said.............

Cherie Booth was born on 23 September 1954 at Fairfield Hospital, Bury, Lancashire (now Greater Manchester), England,[1] and brought up in Ferndale Road, Waterloo, north of Liverpool. She was christened Theresa Cara Booth. Her father, British actor Tony Booth, left her mother, actress Gale Howard (née Joyce Smith), when Cherie was eight years old. She and her younger sister, Lyndsey, were then brought up by their mother Gale and their paternal grandmother, Vera Booth, a devout Roman Catholic of Irish descent. The sisters attended Catholic schools in Crosby and Sefton. Cherie Booth attended Seafield Convent Grammar which is now part of Sacred Heart Catholic College, where she achieved 4 Grade A GCE A Level passes. Cherie and Lyndsey have six half sisters, including British journalist Lauren Booth. Cherie Blair is a practising Roman Catholic.[2]

Only royal women named in my post, not a prime minister's wife.

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dr Gerald McCann's TWO bizarre Muslim prayer routines - and the Pope who was murdered for trying to root out freemasonry WITHIN the Roman Catholic Church

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.05.12 22:48

@FH wrote:Slightly off topic. There has been a suggestion that the strange bowing down was some sort of Freemason SOS ritual asking for help. As far as I'm aware the Catholic Church had denounced freemasonry on a number of occasions, so IF Gerry is a freemason that also goes against his supposed religious beliefs (as does IVF, contraception...). Also, having been raised in Scotland I have a feeling that the feeling was mutual and a lot of the lodges wouldn't admit Catholics - comments anyone?
First of all, let's deal with the 'strange bowing down ritual' referred to here. Here are three descriptions of it, the first two are of the same event, in front of the GNR officers, and the third is of the same strange ritual occurring in their master bedroom:

DESCRIPTION 1 (RECEPTION)

After she arrived about 23.00 S.B. went immediately to the apartment A5 where she found several people inside the apartment and outside of it. She entered in the flat but soon left without having spoken with anyone, because she was informed that elements of the GNR were in the principal reception. She went there to meet them. When she came close to the elements of the GNR she found that behind her was Gerry, Madeleine's father, accompanied by another man whose identity she doesn't remember. Then Gerry kneeled down, hit the floor with both hands, positioning himself as if he were a praying Arab, and screamed twice of anger, what he said being impossible to understand. Then Gerry stand up and accompanied her (the witness) and the other man in the car of the GNR to the apartment A5.

DESCRIPTION 2 (RECEPTION)

23.00/23.05 pm - A GNR patrol arrives at Ocean Club (two men); When they arrived they saw the girl’s father, a friend whom GNR Officer N. F. P. d. C. describes as tall and blond, an OC employee and a translator who was also an OC employee, named S.B.. He found it notable that when they were still at the main reception, the father kneeled down, laying his head on the ground and crying, at the same time as making an expression which GNR Officer N. F. P. d. C. did not understand.

DESCRIPTION 3 (MASTER BEDROOM)

After the search, GNR Officer J. M. B. R. noticed a situation that seemed unusual to him, when at a determined moment, the girl’s parents kneeled down on the floor of their bedroom and placed their heads on the bed, crying. He did not notice any comments or expression from them, just crying. He says that at the main reception the father also knelt down, placing his head on the floor and crying. He did not hear the father say anything.

Comment: It is certainly worthy of note that this strange Muslim-like ritual was performed just twice, and on each occasion it was not just in front of anybody, but in front of police officers. The reason why this has been thought to be Masonic is that there is in a nineteenth century collection of Masonic sighs, signals and symbols, a description of a bizarre ritual just like the one described by these three witnesses, and is described as a signal to be used by Masons 'in situations of extreme distress'. Any brother Mason who witnesses the extreme distress signal is then honour bound, indeed required, to render every possible assistance. It has been speculated that Dr Gerald McCann may have performed this strange ritual (twice) in the hope that at least one of the G.N.R. officers was a brother Mason, and would be willing to help him. Having said this, there is absolutely no evidence that Dr Gerald McCann is a freemason or a member of any Masonic lodge. One of the Find Madeleine Fund's Trustees, however, Michael Linnett, is a senior member of the Catenians, a very influential Catholic group whioch some have called 'the Catholic freemasonic society.

FH asked: "As far as I'm aware the Catholic Church has denounced freemasonry on a number of occasions..." REPLY: That's absolutely true; however, at many times in the history of the Roman Catholic Church, there have been powerful groups of freemasons within the Catholic Churh, even within the Vatican. One recent Pope, you may recall, was Pope only for 33 days, dying of what the Vatican claimed was 'a heart attack', but was much more likely to have been poisoning (conveniently, the Vatican carry out their own autopsies). This Pope had sworn enmity against powerful freemasonic groups within the upper echelons of his Church, and had begun to move against them. This almost certainly led to him being murdered. There's a bit about it all here:

http://www.prose-n-poetry.co,m/display_work/10583/

...and there's lots more on the net; David Yallop even wrote a whole (and very persuasive book) on how the Pope was murdered for opposing freemasonry within the Church.

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.05.12 22:51

Goodness me, I had never heard that, the Pope was murdered bigshock

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 21.05.12 22:57

candyfloss wrote:
@Spaniel wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Yep even Mrs Obama

She is a Roman Catholic according to this, so can wear white according to what Tony has said...

That's quite right. Our Queen had to rummage through her wardrobe for a little black number (plus veil), while the good, pure, virtuous, righteous Cherie Blair could breeze through in white and not bother about a veil. Henry VIII may well have dislodged this country from Roman Catholic control for all the wrong reasons, but he freed us from the Catholic yoke - and after we overthrew the last Catholic monarch in 1688, our country forged ahead and prospered. Even though the Pope made our heads of state wear black when they went to see him. November 5th is this country's 'Liberation Day'.

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 21.05.12 23:07

It's a shame that many youngsters don't realise the full story about November 5, I remember this being explained to me at school, so I put it into my lessons when I was teaching. Kids were impressed, but of course, much of it doesn't get explained as it should be becausecof curriculum constraints.

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel on 21.05.12 23:19

I can't find in the Mason sign of distress that one gets on their knees. Scroll down the bottom of this link. I can't copy it as it says not to.

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/handshakes.htm

Spaniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 21.05.12 23:32

This is a very interesting topic of discussion creating many thoughts in my mind as well as learning things about the church and masons (they get everywhere it seems), I need to read it again

Just want to add to earlier posts, really good finds for Apartment 2153 and Bob Bates, and the passages from the bible...very interesting and to think about and research more. I might be interpreting this incorrectly but I understood "the 5, the 2, the 3 and the 1!" as in this order.... as he has used the word 'the' before each number but may be reading this incorrectly and it is just a language translation. I am wondering if relates to something like Matthew chapter 5, verse 2 etc or something. My knowledge of the bible is very poor. I want to investigate more this apartment too

Someone mentioned Norwich....this is Robert Murat territory. And the priest who left the PDL church on May 6th 2007 after also came from Norwich, as does Father Hubbard who originates from Norwich even though they say Canada

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird on 22.05.12 11:46

[quote="jd"]This is a very interesting topic of discussion creating many thoughts in my mind as well as learning things about the church and masons (they get everywhere it seems), I need to read it again

Just want to add to earlier posts, really good finds for Apartment 2153 and Bob Bates, and the passages from the bible...very interesting and to think about and research more. I might be interpreting this incorrectly but I understood "the 5, the 2, the 3 and the 1!" as in this order.... as he has used the word 'the' before each number but may be reading this incorrectly and it is just a language translation. I am wondering if relates to something like Matthew chapter 5, verse 2 etc or something. My knowledge of the bible is very poor. I want to investigate more this apartment too

Someone mentioned Norwich....this is Robert Murat territory. And the priest who left the PDL church on May 6th 2007 after also came from Norwich, as does Father Hubbard who originates from Norwich even though they say Canada

jd, I too had thought that the numbers should be in order and I have tried them (in order) on many searches but sadly so far nothing seems to show, I will keep trying though. I have even looked into the Masons using this number but as yet can't find a link. I think you are probably right though that they should be in order, but who knows, and it was quite an eyebrow raiser when I found one of the Priests apartment numbers to tally!!! (right numbers just not the right order!)

I too am looking into who lived at this apartment before Bob Bates, as I say he may rent or own this apartment quite separately from the church itself, but if it is an apartment that the church owns, I for one would like to know who lived there at the time Madeleine went missing!

Is there someone on here who lives in Portugal who may be able to do some 'digging' into ownership of properties?

I really do think that there is a big connection with the fund and the religious connections and I think they are linked quite closely. Maybe someone saw a way of making much more money for both parties after whatever it was that happened to Madeleine. Sadly over many years the Catholic Church has had some very bad media coverage for very obvious reasons (as mentioned previously) and it would appear that they are able to 'hush' things up in a manner only they know how. This is a very difficult and dangerous subject/territory and I am quite nervous about what to say, and how much research to do, I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 22.05.12 11:54

My first thought when I saw those numbers - a sail number for a boat/yacht perhaps. I am not trying to take away from the very good theory already being discussed, but it might be possible.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird on 22.05.12 12:09

@sami wrote:My first thought when I saw those numbers - a sail number for a boat/yacht perhaps. I am not trying to take away from the very good theory already being discussed, but it might be possible.

Cheers sami, I will look into boat numbers/references/reg nos. LOL what ever they are called - I know nothing about boats, but it could be relevant!

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 22.05.12 12:43

@Hummingbird wrote:
@sami wrote:My first thought when I saw those numbers - a sail number for a boat/yacht perhaps. I am not trying to take away from the very good theory already being discussed, but it might be possible.

Cheers sami, I will look into boat numbers/references/reg nos. LOL what ever they are called - I know nothing about boats, but it could be relevant!

Further to what I said about the numbers last night Hummingbird, I have been thinking and maybe the order is not significant as I felt it was, maybe this might make it too easy and obvious which in context of the book, he was not trying to do. So the apartment number in different order could well be significant

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 22.05.12 14:17

[quote="Hummingbird"]
@jd wrote:This is a very interesting topic of discussion creating many thoughts in my mind as well as learning things about the church and masons (they get everywhere it seems), I need to read it again

jd, I too had thought that the numbers should be in order and I have tried them (in order) on many searches but sadly so far nothing seems to show, I will keep trying though. I have even looked into the Masons using this number but as yet can't find a link. I think you are probably right though that they should be in order, but who knows, and it was quite an eyebrow raiser when I found one of the Priests apartment numbers to tally!!! (right numbers just not the right order!)

I too am looking into who lived at this apartment before Bob Bates, as I say he may rent or own this apartment quite separately from the church itself, but if it is an apartment that the church owns, I for one would like to know who lived there at the time Madeleine went missing!

Is there someone on here who lives in Portugal who may be able to do some 'digging' into ownership of properties?

I really do think that there is a big connection with the fund and the religious connections and I think they are linked quite closely. Maybe someone saw a way of making much more money for both parties after whatever it was that happened to Madeleine. Sadly over many years the Catholic Church has had some very bad media coverage for very obvious reasons (as mentioned previously) and it would appear that they are able to 'hush' things up in a manner only they know how. This is a very difficult and dangerous subject/territory and I am quite nervous about what to say, and how much research to do, I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Some very enlightening info in the following thread.. It may well help to put the interconnections between priests, Norwich, masons, together, worthy of more investigation.

» The Algarve Anglican Vicar [Eric Britt] forced out of his church at Almancil by 'hard-drinking, hedonistic freemasons'

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 22.05.12 15:24

Thanks Bobbin, I need to read it a few times to get my head around the church/religious thing, they do seem to be pretty much involved and appear to be equally as corrupt

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 22.05.12 16:23

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird on 22.05.12 16:34

There is another thread on here that is totally relevant to this one - how do you get the two put together, if that is something that can be done?
The Algarve Anglican Vicar .................

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FH on 22.05.12 16:37

This is probably not for those of a delicate nature either

http://cityofangels8.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/new-stats-10-percent-of-catholic.html

BTW a friend whose older brother was caught abusing her and her younger sister (aged 10 and 8) was sent to the seminary to become a priest - beggars belief, but might explain the statistics.

FH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 22.05.12 16:39

The Catholic Church have come out in the last couple of days to confirm that any "confessions" in relation to child abuse will remain confidential under whatever secrecy law so governs the issue of confession to priests. Terrible.

One thing that used to strike me with regard to Madeleine was that of her extended family and how would they be party to any possible cover up. Last night I watched a programme with regard to child abuse in Ireland. Four cases in total, all very very recent. An upsetting programme in itself to hear the victims speak. However what was equally upsetting was the extent to which extended family stood and turned a blind eye to this abuse. Indeed in some cases the childrens own mothers ignored their child. These were "good catholic families".

It brought home to me really that the possibility of a cover up or the simple possibility of Madeleine's extended family turning a blind eye to whatever happened, is in fact a very real possibility. I am not suggesting it was necessarily in relation to abuse or anything like that, just in general terms of knowing what happened.

Unfortunately it may not be a far fetched theory at all. The Catholic Church is not all it appears to be. Indeed they are also experts at cover ups.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird on 23.05.12 12:40

I have just spent the best part of this morning reading through DWs statements and this stood out.

'Once they arrived at your apartment did they stay there a while or do you remember them leaving?' (they being GM & KM)

DW ' They stayed there because it was very late or you know early, early morning (prior to this she recalls it was approx 4.30 - 5am when they arrived)
and Kate wanted a priest which well, I can't say what her language was, but I'm you know Portugals a Catholic country and eer no priest.

Now I thought I had read somewhere that a Priest had spent up to 3 hours after Madeleine went missing comforting KM who was in a terrible state. This I believe was during the early hours of the morning so why is DW now saying here that KM was requesting a priest at this hour of the morning because haven't we established she has just broke down in a priests arms for 3 hours - or have I got my timing wrong?

Also DW seems very very forgetful about an awful lot of things but she can remember KM's 'language' as she is suggesting it was rather unprintable so she is telling us KM was annoyed that there was no priest and she knows that one didn't arrive because she can remember KM gettting annoyed!!

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum