The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Life Before Portugal

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Life Before Portugal

Post by Hummingbird on 17.05.12 20:08

@friedtomatoes wrote:
@Hummingbird wrote:Again sorry if this has been covered I am sure it must have been, I have scrolled through the previous threads and cannot find anything though.

Was there ever any reference made to Madeleine by her nursery school teachers, play group teachers etc?

Was there ever any reference made to Madeleine by neighbours, shop keepers, locals etc etc?

I thought I heard tell that she was cared for by a nanny whilst Kate worked, if this is true who was she? Was she a childminder or a private nanny?

If someone can point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.
thanks

do you have a theory behind asking these questions? can you share it please?

Well not really a theory good enough or without enough holes in it yet to share yet. I am relatively new to this and just trying to get answers to the things that 'pop' into my head!

Having said that I find it very hard to see why we have hardly any evidence of life before Portugal, it is just odd to me and wondered if I had missed talk of it somewhere. Most other cases you read about happily bring up life before the event!

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 17.05.12 20:52

@Hummingbird wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:
@Truthwillout wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:Maddie was surplus to requirements? I find no evidence for this line of thought, so will agree to disagree. As for CRB checks, I know many women who have had close friends or family looking after their kids, therefore no need for them. CRB checked or not, a stranger is still a stranger, its up to each family to chose.

I feel that once the twins were born Madeleine seems to have been palmed off so that GM & KM could spend quality time with the twins, why would any parent do that?
Each child needs as much attention as the next from it's parents.

Anyhow thats my view & it would be a pretty boring debate if everyone agreed big grin

Yes it would be boring, but to go from parents of three young chikdren getting help to some theory that they did away with her because they couldnt cope or didnt want her is just totally ludicrous IMO

Well there has to be a reason why they did what we all think they must have done otherwise we wouldn't be here discussing it. It does seem that the 'evidence' of sending Madeleine to stay with others, holiday with others, lack of pictures of her etc etc seems to point to a lack of interest in her, but then again maybe we are wrong that is why we are discussing this to get to a final end point when we all agree on the one subject, then maybe we have finally solved the missing puzzle piece and until that time the debate will go on and on.

If they needed help they of all people should have known how to access it without anyone else knowing as they seem pretty well close to a lot of influential people.

Again all just my opinion and in no way having a pop at anyone else's

you make a lot of dubious assumptions and conclusions but fail to link them or any evidence to any theory you have, sorry about that, give me something solid to chew on, until then.....

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 17.05.12 20:55

@Hummingbird wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:That was a new boyfriend who made SS chose between him and her kids, I doubt Gerry issued such ultimatum to Kate

I too would like to think that he didn't BUT then again we have no idea what he may have just found out that would make him do this! I think it is worse that you would listen to someone you hardly know. KM was married to GM and therefore he would have known her better and able to put up a bigger ultimatum!

Again just opinion!
again pure speculation with no basis
i can speculate maddie is on the moon you cant disprove this either, i thought the point here was to sort the wheat from the chaffe not add more chaffe, hmmm dont worry about it hummingbird i have your number, sme as gerry, confusion is good, bye bye

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 17.05.12 21:01

@Hummingbird wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:
@Hummingbird wrote:Again sorry if this has been covered I am sure it must have been, I have scrolled through the previous threads and cannot find anything though.

Was there ever any reference made to Madeleine by her nursery school teachers, play group teachers etc?

Was there ever any reference made to Madeleine by neighbours, shop keepers, locals etc etc?

I thought I heard tell that she was cared for by a nanny whilst Kate worked, if this is true who was she? Was she a childminder or a private nanny?

If someone can point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.
thanks

do you have a theory behind asking these questions? can you share it please?

Well not really a theory good enough or without enough holes in it yet to share yet. I am relatively new to this and just trying to get answers to the things that 'pop' into my head!

Having said that I find it very hard to see why we have hardly any evidence of life before Portugal, it is just odd to me and wondered if I had missed talk of it somewhere. Most other cases you read about happily bring up life before the event!

there is no reason why we should have evidence of their life prior to portugal, there are a few snippets around, granted it doesnt seem to have been picked up bu the media but the history is normally reserved to teenagers and adults going missing not three year olds hardly any history to tell

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 17.05.12 21:07

@friedtomatoes wrote:
@Hummingbird wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:That was a new boyfriend who made SS chose between him and her kids, I doubt Gerry issued such ultimatum to Kate

I too would like to think that he didn't BUT then again we have no idea what he may have just found out that would make him do this! I think it is worse that you would listen to someone you hardly know. KM was married to GM and therefore he would have known her better and able to put up a bigger ultimatum!

Again just opinion!
again pure speculation with no basis
i can speculate maddie is on the moon you cant disprove this either, i thought the point here was to sort the wheat from the chaffe not add more chaffe, hmmm dont worry about it hummingbird i have your number, sme as gerry, confusion is good, bye bye

No need to be rude to members friedtomatoes. You have just speculated yourself the bit I have bolded. You can't prove or disprove that comment either! You doubt but you don't know do you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthwillout on 17.05.12 22:48

@friedtomatoes wrote:
@Truthwillout wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:Maddie was surplus to requirements? I find no evidence for this line of thought, so will agree to disagree. As for CRB checks, I know many women who have had close friends or family looking after their kids, therefore no need for them. CRB checked or not, a stranger is still a stranger, its up to each family to chose.

I feel that once the twins were born Madeleine seems to have been palmed off so that GM & KM could spend quality time with the twins, why would any parent do that?
Each child needs as much attention as the next from it's parents.

Anyhow thats my view & it would be a pretty boring debate if everyone agreed big grin

Yes it would be boring, but to go from parents of three young chikdren getting help to some theory that they did away with her because they couldnt cope or didnt want her is just totally ludicrous IMO

I don't think i ever mentioned that they 'did away with her' I don't have any idea what happened, which is why I'm here, to hopefully be able to find out the truth. My initial thought was maybe KM had lost her temper with Madeleine & things went a bit far.
Unless Madeleine was abducted that night, something else did happen in PDL & nobody knows what, so i don't think that any theory (within reason) could be classed as ludicrous.

Truthwillout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

holidaying with granny - why do some of you have an issue with this?

Post by FH on 17.05.12 23:49

I'm afraid I don't see anything wrong with Maddie going to Granny's at 3. My sister had a daughter and then twins less than 2 years later. It was before scans and she didn't even know she was expecting twins. I was still at home (age 15) and we often had my eldest niece come and stay on "holiday" well before she was three. Quite often at her request, not her parents. She loved it. In fact Mummy wasn't always best pleased that no 1 daughter was happy to be away from her. She even came away for a week on holiday with us at 3. She was the first grandchild and I think it made her feel special and grown up. She was adored by all. Mummy was very busy and tired with 2 difficult premature twins that fed every hour and hardly slept. Everyone benefitted. That is what the nuclear family is all about. Being surrounded by family who love you and help take care of you. Madeleine probably loved every minute of having Granny to herself and Granny probably loved every minute of having Madeleine there. The bond between a grandparent and grandchild is very special. I don't know how Madeleine's Granny copes with what has happened and my sympathies go out to her, being sucked into this horrendous nightmare situation. My nieces are all grown up now with their own children and my eldest niece is very close to both her parents. I don't think spending time with loving grandparents did her any harm. Sadly Madeleine's Granny will probably not get to enjoy Madeleine growing up, or see her blossom into a beautiful young woman, like my parents did with their grand daughters. I don't know how she copes with this and I feel very sad for her.

Like others on this forum I suspect that the McCann's struggled with parenthood. That in itself deserves sympathy, not venom. Bright people often struggle because they expect to be good at it, like they have been good at everything else they have ever done. They are both high flyers and have probably never failed at anything in life, but children are living, sentient beings and don't follow schedules and rules. They don't come with a manual, some are easy and some are very, very difficult. They don't do what you want just because you tell them to, or the baby book says they should. It can be very hard work, boring, tedious and exhausting. The fact that they went on holiday and stuck the kids in a creche all day, every day for other people to look after, is an indication that they found it difficult to spend a whole day with their children. It doesn't make me cross. I don't think it's awful. If they weren't coping then perhaps the children were better with people who had chosen childcare as a vocation. Parenthood obviously wasn't what they were expecting it to be. In fact, if it was any other couple they would have my total sympathy.

What completely disgusts me is the fact that they thought it was OK to go out and leave babies unattended night after night. Logic says they were well aware of the dangers. These are Dr's who will probably have spent rotations on paedeatrics wards and in A&E and will know better than anyone what can happen to children, even when their parents backs are turned for 2 minutes, let alone when left unattended. Still they went out night after after night.

Watching videos of them being interviewed, Gerry looks so arrogant. He thinks he is so smart (all the lies, the inability to answer a question directly, the endless repetition of "no evidence", the nose/ear rubbing, gulping and particularly smirking), but I have a message for Gerry and Kate (and indeed the rest of the tapas 7/9) .

Very few people leave their toddlers unattended, in a strange place, in the dark, with the door unlocked.

Even fewer "mislay" them as a result.

So, whilst you may have friends in high places and your stories may fool a large percentage of the population and you may be coining in the money, you are not anything like as smart as you'd like to think. Maybe smart enough to create confusion and cover up what happened with a lot of help, but not smart enough to keep your children safe.

Whatever happened to Madeleine, happened as a direct result of your actions no one else's and you know it deep down, no matter how hard you try to deny it. There may be "no evidence" of your involvement in anything, but at the very least you provided an abductor with an opportunity. G+K, how does it feel to know there are single teenage mothers all over the country with IQ's way lower than yours, who take far better care of their children. They might not be as academic as you. or as wealthy, or as good looking, but they are far smarter than you in the most important way.

So G+K (OR supporters who might read this) do everyone a favour including yourselves. Either STFU, get your stories straight, or stop denying it was anything to do with you. Your current script is getting really old and really boring and more and more people are questioning why, after 5 years, you are still on TV spouting the same old nonsense. Whatever happened is down to you and no one else. You didn't have to leave those babies alone for a single minute, but you chose to. How smart is that? How smart are you? There is evidence to suggest, not very smart.

Have you even thought how the twins will feel when they are older and they find out you left them in the same danger as Madeleine, because they can't fail to find out? You have made it so public. So well documented. How will the children of the other Tapas members feel when they learn that they too were left alone and in danger of being abducted? Oh what a tangled web we weave..........

FH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.05.12 0:03

Excellent post FH clapping

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 18.05.12 0:06

candyfloss wrote:Excellent post FH

I second that candyfloss.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FH on 18.05.12 0:23

candyfloss wrote:Excellent post FH

Thank you.

FH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 18.05.12 0:43

Hummingbird - Please keep posting any theories you have and/or any feelings and input you observe from discussions, they are invaluable especially from a fresh set of eyes and please do not be put off from doing so. You do not need to post a theory as such, you do not need to know all the information (its taken me a year to take a grasp of it all), in reality nobody apart from the ones involved know the truth and the PJ (and News International/the Priests/the wealthy/Government). Most of us on here are trying to make sense from the information & facts we have, and many times we will have red herrings from the media and the mccann propaganda machine, there will also be others who try to dismiss people but do not be put off, they come in all sort of guises...You only have to read in the press the tactics the mccann propaganda machine employ to fool and lie to people, and the reason you are here like me and many others is because we are intelligent to know we are being fooled and wish to seek the truth, justice for Maddie and for freedom of speech. Along the way you and everyone else including myself will have to endure obstructions from the mccann propaganda machine, but be rest assured there are many highly intelligent people on here that may not post but are reading and observing, and just a simple observation you may have really helps to make sense of informations they know

Getting a true idea of the relationships before the holiday between the Tapas 9 is very important to establish who they were and how it may lead to the truth. From this observation "I too would like to think that he didn't BUT then again we have no idea what he may have just found out that would make him do this! I think it is worse that you would listen to someone you hardly know. KM was married to GM and therefore he would have known her better and able to put up a bigger ultimatum!....This made me think that there is a growing list of people that were employed or involved with the mccanns that have fled the nest. Justine McGuiness is one name that comes to mind, I did compile a list on another forum as I remember commenting "not another one", which I will find as there was a common pattern of people that got close to them that fled and kate now hates them. You only have to see that a number of ones that were close, why have they fled? After all, they were in a position to know a lot more about the truth than we do on here, they were right in the middle of it and they fled!!!!. We get thrown down our throats from the mccann propaganda machine 'poor gerry' 'poor kate' etc but if the ones who were right there with them and close to them fled, what does this say in truth? The fact the Vatican removed all references to them speaks volumes, they would never as a catholic religion do this with their faith unless it was something that went dead against it, and having an abducted child as the mccann propaganda machine would like you to believe....does not qualify

As in anything from sport to business, the successful is a 'team'. In this mccann scam the same applies and to find the truth we all need to be a team and it matters not the little knowledge anyone has (its irrelevant), it matters not if someone has a theory or not, as a team our observations and our informations & personal experiences from life work together to reach the truth. Against an opposition who will go down fighting to the very bitter end using every bit of power they have..... but people power as a team will ultimately win through

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 18.05.12 0:49

Yes Excellent post FH...I feel quite moved tbh!

In particular
you are not anything like as smart as you'd like to think. Maybe smart enough to create confusion and cover up what happened with a lot of help, but not smart enough to keep your children safe.

Whatever happened to Madeleine, happened as a direct result of your actions no one else's and you know it deep down, no matter how hard you try to deny it

You didn't have to leave those babies alone for a single minute, but you chose to. How smart is that? How smart are you? There is evidence to suggest, not very smart.

Have you even thought how the twins will feel when they are older and they find out you left them in the same danger as Madeleine

How will the children of the other Tapas members feel when they learn that they too were left alone and in danger of being abducted?

clapping1

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 18.05.12 1:13

I tell you how smart jane tanner was....She knew her daughter was sick during the daytime but still left her on her own to go to the Tapas bar for her bottle of wine with her equally smart partner ROB! This was more important to this couple too

Then had the absolute audacity to complain about her abductor man carrying a child with no socks!! Beggars belief

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.05.12 6:31

FH wrote:

I'm afraid I don't see anything wrong with Maddie going to Granny's at 3. Snipped
.... That is what the nuclear family is all about. Being surrounded by family who love you and help take care of you. Madeleine probably loved every minute of having Granny to herself and Granny probably loved every minute of having Madeleine there. The bond between a grandparent and grandchild is very special. Unquote

Surely you mean the 'extended family?' The nuclear family was invented post war so that we would consume more and possibly be easier to control or made dependent on the state.
I'm 100% for extended families in the Mediterranean tradition. Grandmothers, aunts and so on all taking part. It's the nuclear family that's unnatural. We are tribal animals. Think of those ghastly TV series of the fifties whith these sickeningly cute children and lovely parents. That's how it's supposed to be we were told. So imo a lot of social ills stem from this false concept. Claustrophobia - four walls, children and life isn't what it said on the packet.

What I object to with Kate - Maddie at grandmother's or other family - is that she doesn't even seem to be interested in Maddie. I agree that she clearly found it difficult to cope with children but she had lots of help which many others don't. It seems the twins were easier to cope with. She barely seems to know much about Maddie. even if your child doesn't live with you all the time you'd like to know what she gets up to. Like that detail of the grandmother about making tea - those things are missing from a narrative in the book which is all about Kate.
Gerry doesn't strike me as much of a hands-on dad. Not for one moment can I see Gerry reading stories to the children and whenever Kate says she was playing with the children, we never hear what or how. I don't believe it.
They've been spinning us the myth of their 'family' - a word thrown in every other sentence - from the start. They are both selfish people whose desires come first. They've had nannies, creches, babysitters and been able to go out, have weekends away, send the most difficult child to family. It's not as if they were living in a towerblock in a sink estate. The way they have 'groomed' the twins now to include them in this horrendous affair and are using them to gain sympathy - giving them presents and cards 'from Maddie', amounts to mental abuse. imo. Have they no idea of the damage that can do?

It seems to me that they are just not parent material - with or without help.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FH on 18.05.12 8:57

@tigger wrote:FH wrote:

I'm afraid I don't see anything wrong with Maddie going to Granny's at 3. Snipped
.... That is what the nuclear family is all about. Being surrounded by family who love you and help take care of you. Madeleine probably loved every minute of having Granny to herself and Granny probably loved every minute of having Madeleine there. The bond between a grandparent and grandchild is very special.
Surely you mean the 'extended family?' The nuclear family was invented post war so that we would consume more and possibly be easier to control or made dependent on the state.

I'm sure you are right. It was late and for some reason nuclear was what came to mind.

I think the fact we are on here discussing what happened speaks volumes on that subject.

As for putting people off proposing theories, I doubt anything I post would do that and as this is a discussion forum I feel perfectly entitled to say that I don't necessarily agree with some of the conclusions that are being drawn from some of the facts/myths.

FH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.05.12 9:20

@FH wrote:

.... That is what the nuclear family is all about. Being surrounded by family who love you and help take care of you. Madeleine probably loved every minute of having Granny to herself and Granny probably loved every minute of having Madeleine there. The bond between a grandparent and grandchild is very special.unquote.
Tigger wrote:

I'm sure you are right. It was late and for some reason nuclear was what came to mind.

I think the fact we are on here discussing what happened speaks volumes on that subject.

As for putting people off proposing theories, I doubt anything I post would do that and as this is a discussion forum I feel perfectly entitled to say that I don't necessarily agree with some of the conclusions that are being drawn from some of the facts/myths.

I didn't write the bit I bolded or anything about theories as far as I remember, is that an answer to another post?
I just wanted to point out that I agree with you in principle but the McCanns were in the enviable position of having lots of help and yet we are all here wondering - and yes I hate the way people are made to feel inadequate because they don't come up to a media-imposed ideal family format.
Divide and rule.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.05.12 9:47

Perhaps looking at the previous holidays we may find some useful information:
What sort of holidays before they had children?

I know David and Fiona married in Italy and there was a group of the friends there.
What were the holidays when they had children?
We know:
2002 - pregnancy started somewhere in August so plenty of time for a holiday.
2003 - ? holiday after Maddie was born? The twins were taken to Majorca at 4/5 months old, so should not be impossible. Aug/Sept.
2004 - Kate must have started pregnancy in May 2004 - so plenty of time for a holiday. Why not Greece?
2005 - Majorca BK has a villa in Majorca and it wasn't a MW holiday - the Gaspars were there, Stuart and Tara and the Paynes.
2006 - others of the group in Greece but not the McCanns - was there a trip to Portugal and the pool photo was taken then?

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FH on 18.05.12 11:34

[quote="tigger"]
@FH wrote:

I didn't write the bit I bolded or anything about theories as far as I remember, is that an answer to another post?
I just wanted to point out that I agree with you in principle but the McCanns were in the enviable position of having lots of help and yet we are all here wondering - and yes I hate the way people are made to feel inadequate because they don't come up to a media-imposed ideal family format.
Divide and rule.

Sorry, that wasn't directed at you. I think there was another post that implied that my post might put other people off thinking out of the box. It wasn't my intention. I do like to read everyone's theories, but I also like to play devil's advocate sometimes, because I think there are often perfectly innocent explanations for a lot of their behaviour patterns.

Like you, I think there is a lot of evidence that like a lot of people, they really struggled with parenthood and that is sad for everyone involved and is probably the reason we are here on this forum. They may have really thought that once the children were asleep for the night, it was perfectly OK to leave them, they weren't going to wake up. Which in retrospect obviously wasn't the case, but in my experience intelligence and common sense don't always co-exist. Surrounded by like minded people and telling yourself it will be fine makes it much easier to push that nagging little voice of reason to the back of your mind too. If just one of those couples had said "actually, no, leaving our kids is a bit scary" or " we're putting ours in the free night creche" or " we're paying the nanny to babysit", then perhaps the others wouldn't have questione the wisdom of what they were doing. The tapas 9 are apparantly complete sheeple. "Oh look everyone else is heading off over that cliff, we must go too or we'll stand out and we wont be accepted by the group and the wolves might get us". So sad.

BTW everyone on this thread - If Maddie was truly surplus to requirements then I can think of so many, much easier, much more convincing ways for a bunch of Dr's to deal with that situation, than this complete farce. I cannot see a group of people with good careers, who could loose everything if it went wrong, planning to get rid of an unwanted/sick child by going on holiday and doing the deed abroad and then all closing ranks to cover it up. Apart from it ruining their holiday, there's the expense, the chance of being caught and potentially going to prison in a foreign country where you don't speak the language and you don't know what the legal system is like. It is just too complicated and surely if it was prearranged their stories would sort of match. I still feel that something unexpected happened, that could have happened to anyone of them and the tapas sheeple grouped together because sheeples instincts tell them there is safety in numbers.

FH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hummingbird on 18.05.12 11:54

I can see your line of thinking here and as with everything we look into about the McCanns there are many sides to the theory. I for one actually don't think anyone other than the Mccanns know what happened, there is maybe one other person who knows, and I am working on this theory at the moment. I cannot believe that someone wouldn't have buckled by now. If you commit a crime surely the less people that know the better, I feel they went away with a big group of people to cause confusion. Anyway just another line of thinking. Also I don't believe this was a holiday for the McCanns and his comment on the airport shuttle bus proves that surely. If it is true that he was the centre of attention during the evenings at meal time and no one else could get a word in then why would he come across so moody and arrogant on the bus - true self showing and probably never thought for one moment that video would ever come to light again. If they were all in on the act why would the person who took the video let it be used because it certainly shows GM in a very bad light? Again just another line of thinking! I think GM knew well enough how to handle the police force in Portugal and I believe he knew that his friends and Priests in high places would support him - whatever. Every time I go down the accident line of events I keep coming to a halt when I get to the events that followed and their behaviour and body language and yes this could be fear but then how can you smile, laugh, have your hair done, go jogging, leave the twins in the creche and be sleeping soundly days after your beloved 3 year old has been abducted or has sadly passed away in an accident? You would have to show signs of distress and I for one have never seen any - that is why I believe it was planned. Again I am in no way 100% sure of this it is just the way my mind works and I am happy to hear everyone else's opinion even though it often put's a spanner in mine LOL - but that is why we have theories and as I said before finally one day we will have a theory with no holes and then that will be the day we finally say, this is it!!!

Hummingbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.05.12 12:47

post deleted

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18.05.12 12:55

tigger I have deleted all the quotes from last post.

Back to top Go down

Post by FH on 18.05.12 12:57

That's fine. I haven't got to grips with html properly yet and if I quote something which is already quoted, then edit it, it all comes out as a oner.

Is there a hints and tips section on html anywhere?

FH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 18.05.12 13:16

candyfloss wrote:tigger I have deleted all the quotes from last post.
thank you! I'll try to delete my headliners.... roses

This is all I wrote:

Divide and rule. unquote.

I still doesn't make sense of the whole post at all.
FH: all you need to do is to type your comments UNDER the end quote in brackets. If you do insert comments in other people's posts, simply use colour to differentiate.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind on 18.05.12 13:29

@Hummingbird wrote:
Every time I go down the accident line of events I keep coming to a halt when I get to the events that followed and their behaviour and body language and yes this could be fear but then how can you smile, laugh, have your hair done, go jogging, leave the twins in the creche and be sleeping soundly days after your beloved 3 year old has been abducted or has sadly passed away in an accident? You would have to show signs of distress and I for one have never seen any - that is why I believe it was planned. Again I am in no way 100% sure of this it is just the way my mind works and I am happy to hear everyone else's opinion even though it often put's a spanner in mine LOL - but that is why we have theories and as I said before finally one day we will have a theory with no holes and then that will be the day we finally say, this is it!!!

Personally, I like the way your mind works. Don't be bullied off your scent. Someone may try to derail you because it does not fit their own particular view, or perhaps because you may be right on the money. This is a good thread, you raise some excellent questions. Yesa good thread with some strange goings on.

monkey mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FH on 18.05.12 13:32

@Hummingbird wrote:

I can see your line of thinking here and as with everything we look into about the McCanns there are many sides to the theory. I for one actually don't think anyone other than the Mccanns know what happened, there is maybe one other person who knows, and I am working on this theory at the moment. I cannot believe that someone wouldn't have buckled by now. If you commit a crime surely the less people that know the better, I feel they went away with a big group of people to cause confusion. Anyway just another line of thinking. Also I don't believe this was a holiday for the McCanns and his comment on the airport shuttle bus proves that surely. If it is true that he was the centre of attention during the evenings at meal time and no one else could get a word in then why would he come across so moody and arrogant on the bus - true self showing and probably never thought for one moment that video would ever come to light again. If they were all in on the act why would the person who took the video let it be used because it certainly shows GM in a very bad light? Again just another line of thinking! I think GM knew well enough how to handle the police force in Portugal and I believe he knew that his friends and Priests in high places would support him - whatever. Every time I go down the accident line of events I keep coming to a halt when I get to the events that followed and their behaviour and body language and yes this could be fear but then how can you smile, laugh, have your hair done, go jogging, leave the twins in the creche and be sleeping soundly days after your beloved 3 year old has been abducted or has sadly passed away in an accident? You would have to show signs of distress and I for one have never seen any - that is why I believe it was planned. Again I am in no way 100% sure of this it is just the way my mind works and I am happy to hear everyone else's opinion even though it often put's a spanner in mine LOL - but that is why we have theories and as I said before finally one day we will have a theory with no holes and then that will be the day we finally say, this is it!!!

You do make an interesting point. I too have wondered why no one has spoken up.Perhaps releasing the video on the bus was someone's way of speaking up? Look Gerry is not all he seems. Do we know who took it?

Having said that I have seen the video on the bus, but I struggle to hear the word not in there. I someone said , he says F*** off I'm here to enjoy myself, I could probably accept that too. I would need a better PC screen and the ability to slow it down and really analyse his mouth movements. If the word "not" is really in there then surely people would know what he meant by that which means that they are complicit.

I totally agree the lack of emotions afterwards is bizarre, but surely if you have planned something as awful as you suggest, then you would have learnt your lines to the letter and you would be on script, on task and you would be seen to be grieving at every opportunity. I've always put their somewhat bizarre behaviour down to them being a pair of shallow, narcissistic sociopaths, covering their own backsides. Hey "if something happened to Madeleine while they weren't there, how would that be their fault?" "The situation Madeleine found herself in" was not of their making and they are not having their perfect little world destroyed because something untoward happened. People with Narcissism behave in a very different way the rest of us. They obviously struggled with parenting 3 small children. They didn't spend any quality time with their children on holiday and it was all about them jogging and playing tennis and eating out with friends. Perhaps Madeleine was very difficult and far from the perfect, much longed for baby the brochures promised. My theory is that something happened that in their minds was out of their control and they had a day, or two to come to terms with it and although sad, it was also a bit of a relief. Anyway, they are not at fault, it must have been God's will, but people will think they are, so they concocted a story that sort of accounts for an unexpectedly missing child and portrays them in the best light. The wronged parents who made one tiny mistake, that anyone could have made. Then they called in a lot of favours.......

Just had a thought. Perhaps you are right, perhaps they planned something , but events overtook them and it all went very badly wrong and that's why everyone's stories are completely off. They are OK working from a script, but things didn't go as per the script and they find stand up really hard.

Whatever happened it doesn't really bear thinking about. Poor little mite.

FH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum