The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

Do Not Muzzle The Ox That Treads The Corn.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Do Not Muzzle The Ox That Treads The Corn.

Post by Guest on 17.05.12 18:24

@sweetex wrote:@jd

Just to get back to the theory of 1st May. I'm currently reading through some of the statements again. It in unbelievable how much info there is on this case... and to absorb and reason through all of it. I came across something I totally forgot about which is:

However, both Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien have stated that he did not go to the Tapas Bar on the 'Quiz Night' (ie Tuesday 1st May 2007), but had stayed in their room looking after his sick daughter. Jane Tanner took his dinner to the room; thus explaining the unused plate setting. Russell O'Brien was not asked by either the Polícia Judiciaria or Leicestershire Police whether he had heard Madeleine crying!

Yesterday I mentioned the 3rd because Russel was away from the table for quite a while. I forgot or didn't realize that he never went for supper on the 1st.... That was the night Maddie was crying. I'm trying to put a few puzzle pieces together. Lol normally I'll start and leave for a while, read again, try again get other opinions etc. I am practically back to square 1 right now.

eta: It also seems that Kate's phone was quite busy between 10:15 and 10:27 on the 1st.

It does your brain in doesn't it big grin Wasn't it the night of the 3rd, ie abduction night, that he went to check and found his child had been sick, then Jane Tanner went to relieve him so he could come back and eat his meal, and she was in her apartment and not at the table when KM raised the alarm? Or am I mixed up? Jeez my brain hurts big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

solved Re: Do Not Muzzle The Ox That Treads The Corn.

Post by sweetex on 17.05.12 18:27

Mine too spin

I thought so too. It seems that on the 1st he never went out for dinner with the group. Then on the 3rd he went for dinner but his check on his daughter took longer than expected because she was ill (again?!)... I'm looking for confirmation on this :-)

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Do Not Muzzle The Ox That Treads The Corn.

Post by sweetex on 17.05.12 18:30

ROB's statement:

I know that on one of the evenings either Monday or Tuesday I stayed in the flat with Evie as she wasn’t well Jane brought my meals over to me this was mentioned in my first statement.

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Do Not Muzzle The Ox That Treads The Corn.

Post by Guest on 17.05.12 18:37

We need a list of who was missing each night. Where are you HiDeHo big grin

No wonder the SY team would rather go for the sightings scenario than having to go through those witness statements, it don't half do your head in! big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

solved Re: Do Not Muzzle The Ox That Treads The Corn.

Post by Guest on 17.05.12 18:39

@sweetex wrote:ROB's statement:

I know that on one of the evenings either Monday or Tuesday I stayed in the flat with Evie as she wasn’t well Jane brought my meals over to me this was mentioned in my first statement.

It was alsoTanners child that had been in hospital the week before. I think big grin

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

solved Re: Do Not Muzzle The Ox That Treads The Corn.

Post by sami on 17.05.12 18:41

candyfloss wrote:
@sweetex wrote:ROB's statement:

I know that on one of the evenings either Monday or Tuesday I stayed in the flat with Evie as she wasn’t well Jane brought my meals over to me this was mentioned in my first statement.

It was alsoTanners child that had been in hospital the week before. I think





It was one of their children, but it was something to do with her foot as far as I remember. Not an illness as such.

sami

Posts : 962
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Do Not Muzzle The Ox That Treads The Corn.

Post by sweetex on 17.05.12 18:57

It seems that on

Sunday - Matthew Oldfield was not feeling well and did not go for supper
Monday- ???
Tuesday- ROB
Wednesday- Rachael did not feel well

Maybe someone else come along and can help on this, but this is what I have found so far. So if ROB was staying in on the 1st, it was also the same night Maddie cried according to Mrs Fenn.

So while I was searching now, I came accross http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/4_MADDIE_PHOTOS.htm the police files for the 4 photo's we discussed yesterday earlier on this thread. For ref purposes

sweetex

Posts : 281
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

solved Re: Do Not Muzzle The Ox That Treads The Corn.

Post by Guest on 17.05.12 19:28

@sweetex wrote:It seems that on

Sunday - Matthew Oldfield was not feeling well and did not go for supper
Monday- ???
Tuesday- ROB
Wednesday- Rachael did not feel well

Maybe someone else come along and can help on this, but this is what I have found so far. So if ROB was staying in on the 1st, it was also the same night Maddie cried according to Mrs Fenn.

So while I was searching now, I came accross http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/4_MADDIE_PHOTOS.htm the police files for the 4 photo's we discussed yesterday earlier on this thread. For ref purposes

According to he who must be obeyed Clarence Mitchell big grin the crying incident was on the night that Rachael was in her apt. feeling ill, because he said, on video, I think, that she was right next door and didn't hear a thing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

solved Re: Do Not Muzzle The Ox That Treads The Corn.

Post by friedtomatoes on 17.05.12 19:37

mitchells's comment was about the wednesday night the night the mccanns say madeleine told them she woke up crying and where were they?

as for the absences, it's correct, just sunday tueday and wednesday

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum