The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TV psychic’s ‘Maddie dead’ claim - Derek Acorah

Post by tiny on 15.05.12 14:00

I see the sun is doing what the sun does best,slagging people of who do not believe the mccanns abduction fairy story,I just hope this Acorah is not going to make a donation to the mccanns ld company,as i think the sun should be paying Acorah for spreading lie,s about what he said.

tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.12 14:07

@rainbow-fairy wrote:Just had another thought (yes, it did hurt Wink)

It always do the first time big grin

Im sure most people agree with him anyway... Kate feels shes still out there. Ofcourse she is, where else would she be? on another planet? the moon? Have Kate ever said : I believe shes out there ALIVE ? From my memory I can only remember she saying " I believe shes out there " I might remember wrong..

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 15.05.12 14:18

@tigger wrote:'They believe Madeleine may still be alive — but have been unable to get Portuguese police to reopen their failed investigation'.
From the Sun article.

I'm getting fed up with this. Isn't it time we started a campaign to get:

a piece of paper
an enveloppe
a stamp

I'm quite willing to write the letter to the PJ and type it out and pay for international recorded delivery. All they'd have to do is sign it. I'll even lick the stamp!

Draft:
From: Gerald and Kate McCann, Rothley. Leicestershire ( fill in full titles and address)

Dear Sirs,

Hereby we would respectfully ask your cooperation in re-opening the investigation into the disappearance of our daughter Madeleine McCann.

We hereby agree to any actions you think necessary to accomplish this and we will do our utmost to help you discover what happened to our beloved child.

Yours faithfully,

(Signed by both parents)

Well said tigger ........... don't lick the stamp though , could be dangerous to have your DNA out there !

tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.12 14:22

No worries in England - stamps are self-adhesive!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 15.05.12 15:49

The so called reporter of this 'story' Aaron Tinney is the Sun's showbiz reporter (maybe trying to follow in Piers Morgans footsteps perhaps?) and recently has been responsible for wacky backy stories like Michael Jackson ordered his brother Randy to be shot: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4299928/Michael-Jackson-ordered-minders-to-kill-his-brother-Randy.html

Aaron Tinney was responsible for this ludicrous mccann story back in 2009. Notice the reference to Jaycee Lee Dugard in these
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-14489787.html

Notice the DNA claim here is on the lines of Danie Krugel
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/dna-test-could-find-kidnapper-14501754.html

Reports on Gwyneth Paltrow's talking to her dads spirit claim:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4210123/Gwyn-I-chat-to-my-dads-spirit-via-his-wedding-ring.html

I think our own 'mediums' can see the picture going on here!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.05.12 15:53

@jd wrote:The so called reporter of this 'story' Aaron Tinney is the Sun's showbiz reporter (maybe trying to follow in Piers Morgans footsteps perhaps?) and recently has been responsible for wacky backy stories like Michael Jackson ordered his brother Randy to be shot: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4299928/Michael-Jackson-ordered-minders-to-kill-his-brother-Randy.html

Aaron Tinney was responsible for this ludicrous mccann story back in 2009. Notice the reference to Jaycee Lee Dugard in these

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-14489787.html
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/dna-test-could-find-kidnapper-14501754.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4210123/Gwyn-I-chat-to-my-dads-spirit-via-his-wedding-ring.html

oh JD you forgot Mystic Meg, the Sun's very own psychic phenomenon. Amazingly she didn't see anything but for ex pounds per minute you can ring her and find out your future.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 15.05.12 20:37

I find it shocking that people still believe in these fraudsters
for me this sums up one of the most successful richest ones

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.12 20:46

Great clip, thank you - priceless expressions on the faces of people in the audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 15.05.12 20:54

Jean wrote: Great clip, thank you - priceless expressions on the faces of people in the audience.

Oh Jean you will love this then 'Britain's best loved psychic' spin

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 15.05.12 22:15

@dragonfly wrote:I find it shocking that people still believe in these fraudsters
for me this sums up one of the most successful richest ones
That's a bit of a sweeping statement! There are good and bad in all walks of life, yes there may be fraud 'mediums' out there but I can guarantee there are those who are not. Tip: a 'good' medium will never charge for their services, though to err is human and I think some have gone for the greed option, sadly Sad

Will bow out of this thread for two reasons: 1)it is a recycled four/five year old non-story and 2)there will always be those who believe and are 'open' and those who don't.
My dad fell into the latter category. "When you are dead you are dead! Nothing after....." He clung to this even when his beloved Mum died suddenly at 69, even when his bedroom light flashed on a year to the day and hour she died (just after midnight). However, seven years later he changed his mind when his Dad died. Returning to the house with my Mum from arranging funeral at his brothers, he was met with his 'Dad'. I had already noticed it but I determined not to influence anyone. I heard my Dad come in the front door and heard him say "God, its Father!" The smell of him was absolutely permeating the house, he hadn't visited in over a year! The smell was so dense you could taste it! Not thinking straight and visibly shaken, my Dad shouted at me "Have you been messing with Granddad's things?" I hadn't - nor had they even been brought to the house yet. There were seven of us there at the time, and we sure didn't hallucinate it. He's not a sceptic now. When once you've encountered spirit once, you'll never doubt again.
I hope you are lucky enough one day dragonfly :) I do hope so. It is humbling and beautiful.

There. Now jatyk2 can call me bonkers more than ever! Do I care? Not a plank...

ETA: there are at least as many idiots fall for the fraudsters McCann. Can't quite understand it myself...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.12 22:36

Derek Acorah speaking about the Sun story .................

[snipped]

“I have been stitched up by a paper run by Rupert Murdoch.”

This morning News International, The Sun’s parent company, was unable to comment on the dispute with Mr Acorah

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/05/15/derek-acorah-slams-the-sun-for-madeleine-mccann-reincarnation-misquotes-100252-30972184/#ixzz1uyc8RQFl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.12 23:49

Rainbow-Fairy, like you I don't dismiss all psychics and mediums out of hand. Personally I don't believe in what they claim to do but they bring comfort to many people and, providing they don't charge the earth for their services, I can't see any problem with them.

Unfortunately this is an area where there are a lot of charlatans and everyone can get tarred with the same brush.

How I agree with your last comment. Anybody who has swallowed Team McCann's nonsense has no right to denounce anyone else as a fraud.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 16.05.12 0:30

The Sun says (this just about suns them up)

Sick psychic
Last Updated: 15th May 2012
DEREK Acorah has made a fortune convincing people he talks to the dead.
Fair enough. Entertainment takes many forms.

But the psychic has crossed the threshold into callous bad taste by violating Gerry and Kate McCann’s feelings with his crass remarks about their daughter Madeleine.

Acorah claims he would “hate to upset” the McCanns.

But he does just that by trying to extinguish their one glimmer of hope as he drums up publicity for an upcoming tour.

He is certain their little girl is dead, he says, because an invisible hovering friend he first met in Ethiopia 2,000 years ago told him so.

Well, Derek. With all due respect to your mystical mate, 100 real-life detectives now working on the case reckon Madeleine’s alive.

Why? Because they have no evidence whatsoever that she isn’t. And let’s be honest. Neither have you.

......nor do they have any evidence of an abduction after 5 years mate....nothing....nowt...stick to facts "sun says", you are an utter disgrace to professional journalism and the UK

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/sun_says/article244723.ece

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.05.12 6:56

@jd wrote:The so called reporter of this 'story' Aaron Tinney is the Sun's showbiz reporter (maybe trying to follow in Piers Morgans footsteps perhaps?) and recently has been responsible for wacky backy stories like Michael Jackson ordered his brother Randy to be shot: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4299928/Michael-Jackson-ordered-minders-to-kill-his-brother-Randy.html

Notice the DNA claim here is on the lines of Danie Krugel

So are the Sun and the Belfast Telegraph linked? Because the BT ran the 'Happy McCann clan'story on the 11th may 07.
Jaycee? That's a really tacky story - and all of them are about teenage sex slaves - none of them the sharpest knives in the drawer, except in the case of Kampush. Two of them in the American west. Fritzl of course is too tacky even for TM, they've also hinted at Dutroux - but that doesn't fit the scenario either and is too much of a horror film if you want your child looked after by a caring paedophile. The last two words being a contradiction in terms.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.05.12 7:44

I thought Mystic Meg won the lottery so often they had to ban her.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 on 16.05.12 13:49

I wonder who will be the next one to jump on this particular bandwagon? should we ask a psychic?

anil39200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 on 16.05.12 18:43

I wonder if they will CR him for damages? He is probably worth a bit now.

Pershing36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 16.05.12 23:04

What if he'd said Maddie is alive? I am sure the mccanns wouldn't call him a fake then.

The mccanns can't have it both ways. Either they believe in psychics and medium or they dont. Selectively believing only when it suits them is so agenda-loaded.

Every discerning person will be able to see through them - their agenda is so transparent.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Maddie is alive and living in the US.....

Post by tigger on 10.06.12 16:24

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/strange-but-true/burnley-psychic-in-hunt-for-missing-madeleine-mccann-1-4628588#.T9SEe9JwZMY.twitter

Burnley psychic in hunt for missing Madeleine McCann

Published on Sunday 10 June 2012 09:59

A BURNLEY psychic medium who helped the FBI catch a serial killer has spoken out about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Grandfather John Warne is convinced that the schoolgirl was snatched on behalf of an American, and that she is now living in Minnesota and attending college.

Mr Warne (82), a respected Spiritualist for 57 years, began his own pyschic investigation after being annoyed about a claim by television psychic Derek Acorah.

Acorah said that a messenger from the spirit world told him: “She’s not on this earth any more”, but he has since apologised to Maddie’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, saying he was misquoted.

Mr Warne, of Morse Street, Burnley, said: “I always thought the police would find the little girl. I didn’t want to bother looking into what has happened to her it because it is a lot of strain, but when Derek Acorah said she was dead I had to do.
“It doesn’t make sense to go to people and say she is dead. It’s diabolical. If it was the case that she had died he should have known what happened, who did it and where she is now. It is a terrible thing to say that someone’s missing child is dead.”
Mr Warne’s pyschic investigation leads him to believe that Maddie was kidnapped to order in May 2007, and that the snatcher was in the Algarve holiday resort the day before.

“The bloke who took her was in his early 30s with brown hair, he was 5ft. 8in. and in a light blue outfit. He checked her out the day before it happened.

“Once he grabbed her, he put her in a car round the corner and drove to a waiting boat. By the time the alarm was raised they were gone.

“The guy was an American, but he didn’t take her for himself. He was working for someone.”

Mr Warne is convinced that Maddie is alive and well, but knows nothing of her early life.

“I know she is at college in Minnesota. It is a reddish brown building with several storeys.I have never been there, but I can see it.”

Mr Warne hopes that police and investigators looking into Maddie’s disappearance will follow up his lead. He has worked with police forces over the years, helping to solve murders, and with the FBI in Atlanta, Georgia, in the hunt for a serial killer. An arrest was made within 10 days of Mr Warne’s advice to look for a black professional photographer.

Mr Warne added: “Imagine Maddie’s parents reading that she is dead, it must be terrible for them. That set me off. I know it is not true.”

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 10.06.12 17:42

He has worked with police forces over the years, helping to solve murders, and with the FBI in Atlanta, Georgia, in the hunt for a serial killer. An arrest was made within 10 days of Mr Warne’s advice to look for a black ...
I bet that hadn't occurred to the Atlanta police !

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pingunootnoot on 10.06.12 18:07

@tigger wrote:http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/strange-but-true/burnley-psychic-in-hunt-for-missing-madeleine-mccann-1-4628588#.T9SEe9JwZMY.twitter

Burnley psychic in hunt for missing Madeleine McCann

Published on Sunday 10 June 2012 09:59

A BURNLEY psychic medium who helped the FBI catch a serial killer has spoken out about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Grandfather John Warne is convinced that the schoolgirl was snatched on behalf of an American, and that she is now living in Minnesota and attending college.

Mr Warne (82), a respected Spiritualist for 57 years, began his own pyschic investigation after being annoyed about a claim by television psychic Derek Acorah.

Acorah said that a messenger from the spirit world told him: “She’s not on this earth any more”, but he has since apologised to Maddie’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, saying he was misquoted.

Mr Warne, of Morse Street, Burnley, said: “I always thought the police would find the little girl. I didn’t want to bother looking into what has happened to her it because it is a lot of strain, but when Derek Acorah said she was dead I had to do.
“It doesn’t make sense to go to people and say she is dead. It’s diabolical. If it was the case that she had died he should have known what happened, who did it and where she is now. It is a terrible thing to say that someone’s missing child is dead.”
Mr Warne’s pyschic investigation leads him to believe that Maddie was kidnapped to order in May 2007, and that the snatcher was in the Algarve holiday resort the day before.

“The bloke who took her was in his early 30s with brown hair, he was 5ft. 8in. and in a light blue outfit. He checked her out the day before it happened.

“Once he grabbed her, he put her in a car round the corner and drove to a waiting boat. By the time the alarm was raised they were gone.

“The guy was an American, but he didn’t take her for himself. He was working for someone.”

Mr Warne is convinced that Maddie is alive and well, but knows nothing of her early life.

“I know she is at college in Minnesota. It is a reddish brown building with several storeys.I have never been there, but I can see it.”

Mr Warne hopes that police and investigators looking into Maddie’s disappearance will follow up his lead. He has worked with police forces over the years, helping to solve murders, and with the FBI in Atlanta, Georgia, in the hunt for a serial killer. An arrest was made within 10 days of Mr Warne’s advice to look for a black professional photographer.

Mr Warne added: “Imagine Maddie’s parents reading that she is dead, it must be terrible for them. That set me off. I know it is not true.”

My partner is from Burnley and he certainly has not heard of him and neither have any of our friends. I'm quite skeptical about mediums and i find it strange that TM as 'devout' Catholics would resort to using mediums and psychics. But could easily discredit the Dogs.

pingunootnoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 10.06.12 18:09

Since when did 9 year olds attend college or is that how it happens in America?

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.06.12 18:17

@ShuBob wrote:Since when did 9 year olds attend college or is that how it happens in America?

Indeed, but any child of Kate and Gerry is going to be outstanding, Maddie was reading Harry Potter before the age of four apparently, I think Kate said she had the books?

Another question, how far is Burnley from Rothley? Any aquaintances of TM living there? Or perhaps this man is one of the 195 leads! With Ancora, two separate sightings in Spain since the Panorama event, that's four down, 191 to go.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.06.12 18:25

Well, a 9-year-old at college should be easy to locate amongst people at least 10 years older than herself! I do know that "grammar schools" in America are what we call primary schools in the U K and the words school, college and university seem to be interchangeable for people way past 18. However, it's unlikely that someone in the U K would say that a child was at college or university.

Back to top Go down

Post by pingunootnoot on 10.06.12 18:29

@tigger wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:Since when did 9 year olds attend college or is that how it happens in America?

Indeed, but any child of Kate and Gerry is going to be outstanding, Maddie was reading Harry Potter before the age of four apparently, I think Kate said she had the books?

Another question, how far is Burnley from Rothley? Any aquaintances of TM living there? Or perhaps this man is one of the 195 leads! With Ancora, two separate sightings in Spain since the Panorama event, that's four down, 191 to go.
I live there and have driven to leicester in the past and it took about 2 hours by car. i think it is about 100 miles away.

pingunootnoot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum