The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.


Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Papers Are Now Getting It

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by alfie02 on 12.05.12 10:11

Apologies if this is elsewhere on the forum. Until now the media have been stifled with what they read in the press about the McCanns, We were informed of the Tactics yesterday in the Leveson Inquiry, regarding the McCanns "Missing/abducted" daughter, and the part that the media played, by means of the wholly innocent Rebekah, and Murdoch "persuading" the govt. Theresa May KNOWS the truth she most probably read the files the pj have for the public to see, She refused to be in cahoots with the rest of them, when she refused to meet with the McCanns. Bullying then comes into play, Rebekah plays the part of protection,to the McCanns by putting pressure with the back up of her friend Rupert, and there is no other way to read into the saga, but they "Leant " on the govt, by Blackmailing Teresa May.Money was the motive for Rebekah and the McCanns, but i wonder what they have on Theresa that Cameron agreed to the review. Whatever it is , it will come out in the wash as everything does, the papers are not taking it lying down now.



The independant today is the first of many to follow i think x

http://t.co/xqtukKwe

alfie02

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by Gillyspot on 12.05.12 10:49

I notice the deafening silence on BBC R4 news about this allegation.

"She denied intervening personally, telling the inquiry: "I did not say to the Prime Minister, 'I will put Theresa May on the front page of the Sun every day unless you give me a review', I did not say that."

IMO Jay asked the WRONG question. If he had simply said were you aware of what type of "persuasion" No 10 were subjected to by Sun editors rather than been specific he may have got a different answer. She appeared relieved when he asked whether she had stated TM would be put on Sun every day - so just what DID they threaten DC with?

I also note that Rebekah said that the McCanns would say they were grateful to the Sun.

"I had always got on very well with Dr McCann and

21 Kate McCann throughout their incredible traumatic time,

22 and in fact I think they, if asked, would be very

23 positive about the Sun, actually,"

I am sure they are. It seems that Rebekah probably was the one that put pressure on Gordon Brown to interfere in the original shelved enquiry & I am sure Cameron was also receiving such pressure as regards reopening it (but with only "abduction" criteria. Scotland Yard are already shown to be conducting a whitewash by ignoring the dogs & impossible timeline etc yet requesting instead information from psychics and dreamers.

What a country we live in if one megalomaniac woman was ruling it for 7 years. wft

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by monkey mind on 12.05.12 15:21

@Gillyspot wrote:I
What a country we live in if one megalomaniac woman was ruling it for 7 years. wft

Who could deny Ni have backed the McCanns with the same over the top fervour that B K did, or that for some inexplicable reason 3 Pms have soiled their already filthy hands in this mess, and, as we are being left in no doubt, that NI does and has had tremendous leverage over the PM and cabinet of the day, a man whom most people erroneously assume to be 'in charge' of their country's interests. So whilst NI appear to be the thread on which the 3 PMs ridiculously sit, it may be wrong to assume that the witchlike Brooks is the clasp, any more than Mitchell the mouth is.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by Ross on 12.05.12 15:40

@Gillyspot wrote:What a country we live in if one megalomaniac woman was ruling it for 7 years.

Wouldn't be the first time would it?




____________________
"Believe nothing, no matter where you heard it, no matter who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha

Ross

Posts : 205
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by jd on 12.05.12 15:44

@Gillyspot wrote:I notice the deafening silence on BBC R4 news about this allegation.

"She denied intervening personally, telling the inquiry: "I did not say to the Prime Minister, 'I will put Theresa May on the front page of the Sun every day unless you give me a review', I did not say that."

IMO Jay asked the WRONG question. If he had simply said were you aware of what type of "persuasion" No 10 were subjected to by Sun editors rather than been specific he may have got a different answer. She appeared relieved when he asked whether she had stated TM would be put on Sun every day - so just what DID they threaten DC with?

I also note that Rebekah said that the McCanns would say they were grateful to the Sun.

"I had always got on very well with Dr McCann and

21 Kate McCann throughout their incredible traumatic time,

22 and in fact I think they, if asked, would be very

23 positive about the Sun, actually,"

I am sure they are. It seems that Rebekah probably was the one that put pressure on Gordon Brown to interfere in the original shelved enquiry & I am sure Cameron was also receiving such pressure as regards reopening it (but with only "abduction" criteria. Scotland Yard are already shown to be conducting a whitewash by ignoring the dogs & impossible timeline etc yet requesting instead information from psychics and dreamers.

What a country we live in if one megalomaniac woman was ruling it for 7 years. wft

"What a country we live in if one megalomaniac woman was ruling it for 7 years"....the term information is power comes to mind!

"...and in fact I think they, if asked, would be very positive about the Sun, actually,"....hint hint, nudge nudge, mccanns you will be nice won't you!

"Kate McCann throughout their incredible traumatic time"....LOL lol! incredible and traumatic time even though they fabricated and lied to the world about their daughters abduction & then stole as much money from the public in the process into their Limited company lol!

Lets quickly remind everybody the actual reality of this incredible traumatic time the mccanns were going through...

3 days after Maddie disappeared - 6th May 2007


9 days after Maddie disappeared - 12th May 2007


21 days after Maddie disappeared - 24th May 2007


Not much incredible traumatic time going on there!!!!

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by jd on 12.05.12 15:54

Then think about Shannon Matthews....her mother was 'dancing' to the mobile ring tone of the police when they came round after she 'reported' Shannon missing! We all know now this is was a fraud for the £50,000 reward money (Their fraud idea based on the mccanns fabricated story)

Then think about the Dowlers...10 years and see how utterly distraught they still are. Both physically and emotionally

Then look at the above pictures/video and judge whether the mccanns relate to the Matthews or Dowlers!

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by friedtomatoes on 12.05.12 22:48

The Mccanns like the Sun? Well look at the cartoon make ups the SUN published to depict Madeleine. Which journo was on cocaine at the time? And how did the Mccanns and Clarence AND the red witch approve this?
Methinks the SUN could be the next casualty in this morbid sordid sorry lying saga.

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2010/03/exclusive-maddie-real-sighting-picture.html

Disclaimer, not promoting that wierd blog, just the first place google flagged up for them!


friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by tigger on 13.05.12 6:51

In the film 'As good as it gets' Jack Nicholson is asked how he is able - as a writer - to portray women so well.

'I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability'. is the answer. I've always loved that line despite the sexism.

Change that to ' think of an average person and take away reason and accountability' we have the greater part of the witnesses at the Leveson.

Most certainly Mme. Brooks.


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

tigger

Posts : 8112
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by jmac on 13.05.12 7:39

What makes `I think of a man and take away all reason and accountability` such a good line is that this man was behaving like an obsessive-compulsive fruitcake at the time.

Now back to the Leveson enquiry....

jmac

Posts : 121
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by jd on 15.05.12 0:39

@jd wrote: Rebekah Brooks at LE.......21 Kate McCann throughout their incredible traumatic time,

Lets quickly remind everybody the actual reality of this incredible traumatic time the mccanns were going through...

3 days after Maddie disappeared - 6th May 2007


9 days after Maddie disappeared - 12th May 2007


21 days after Maddie disappeared - 24th May 2007

A bit more on the incredible traumatic time the mccanns were experiencing...From 'the Truth of the Lie" - Chapter 5

On June 14th, the parents are contacted by a stranger who states that he is in possession of information about Madeleine's whereabouts. Following the advice of the investigators, the McCanns set up an email address in order to maintain contact more easily and to better evaluate the reliability of the source. In the course of exchanges, the stranger demands 2 million Euros, of which an advance of 500,000 Euros must be sent to a person of his acquaintance in The Netherlands..............One day, we were all together at the PJ in Portimão - inspectors and negotiators, members of Scotland Yard and the Leicestershire police - waiting for a contact to define the place and the conditions for the handing over of the money in Holland; when the tension was at its height and we were all holding our breath, Gerald McCann displayed a nonchalance that surprised all of the police officers present, including the English. The atmosphere got heavier as the waiting drew out, but McCann, relaxed, was reading trivia on the internet and discussing rugby and football with the English police, while licking a lollipop. On the telephone, he laughed with friends who called him. Perhaps this was nervousness; sometimes it's totally displaced, given what is at stake at the time. His attitude shocked. When, two days later the dutch police informed us that the individual had been arrested, that he was not holding any information and had lied from start to finish with the sole objective of extorting money from the couple, we were not surprised.

Did Gerald McCann know that this lead would take us to a dead end? Is that the reason he appeared to be so nonchalant? Or was it due to the coldness that he never lost throughout the investigation - an attitude that made one of the English police officers say: "Don't forget he's a heart surgeon and he cuts people open before breakfast. "

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by jd on 15.05.12 3:35

Some more on the incredible traumatic time the mccanns went through

"In Praia da Luz, opinions about what happened to little Maddie that night are divided, but the vast majority believes that she died, and holds the parents responsible. Almost nobody rises to defend the McCanns. For Maria Bandeirinha, the owner of a rent a car business, the parents’ attitude is incriminating. “Kate passed by my door, laughing her head off, with a friend, days after her daughter disappeared. What mother has a child in an unknown location and feels like laughing? Looking back, I don’t even know how she managed to convince the people that her daughter had been stolen from her… Just compare her with Rui Pedro’s mother. I’m not going any further, because I’m a mother myself and I cannot imagine life for one minute, if I lost my daughter.”

"From a source close to the Ocean Club, new reports about the day after Madeleine McCann’s disappearance emerge. “After that tragedy, everything that they needed they received for free. The hotel staff did everything they could to offer them some comfort, in the middle of their supposed pain.” And he continues: “When I saw them, the next day, I couldn’t believe it! They had ordered food and drink… they had even ordered wine and seafood! Who is that hungry, after losing a child? Who can think of jogging every morning, like Kate did, or playing tennis with his friends, like Gerry did? Even the family that came down to meet them didn’t forget their bathing suits…” TV 7 Dias tried to confirm these reports with the Ocean Club’s management, but the law of silence reigns at the resort.

But almost everyone thinks differently. The same person who accompanied the McCanns, two years ago, now concludes: “I believe that they are guilty. I was with them and I saw the theatre that they put on… They were always looking good fine and only when journalists approached, they would hang their heads low. At the beginning, people believed them, they suffered with their loss and felt solidarity, but presently, if they could, they would take justice into their own hands. Only a while ago, when Gerry came here, he was jeered at on the street and if people could, they would have beaten him up.” Maria Bandeirinha adds: “Sometimes, popular justice would be a good thing. It would be swifter and easier. Nobody believe a word they say anymore. They still have some support in church, but the priests also know very well what happened that night.”


Comment:
It's not just people from Praia da Luz.In Portugal, the vast majority believes Madeleine died two years ago and that her parents are responsible for her death .Others think they are, for some reason, helping the person who caused the death to cover up the crime.No one believes the abduction.People from Praia da Luz have been so patient.They searched for Madeleine, they helped her parents and their friends, they cried, they didn't go to work for several days because they wanted to help (while the Tapas 9 were sleeping or eating seafood).And what did they receive in return?Lies, insults, humiliation.

Gerry,didn't you say recently that people in Praia da Luz were never asked properly about what they saw or heard?
Well now they are finally starting to tell what they know.Isn't it great, Gerry?

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/04/crime-without-punishment.html

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by friedtomatoes on 15.05.12 20:48

Its anecdotal stuff like that, and why would anyone make it up, and lets not forget Gerrys laughing on the balcony video days acter that makes ones head shake and think there is something seriously wrong here.

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by jd on 15.05.12 23:11

We have photos, videos, police, locals of PDL all saying one common theme to them all....From day 1 the mccanns were laughing and joking and having a nonchalant attitude

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by Mariita on 16.05.12 0:16

So the priests know things, but are not allowed to speak because of the rule in the catholic church saying that priests must be silent and never reveal what they´ve heard in confession? If it´s not through confession, how comes the priests know more than others, and why haven´t they spoken? I remember reading something about the McCanns having a key to the church...odd, really; they seem to have connections with people where you least expect it.

Mariita

Posts : 127
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by jd on 16.05.12 0:19

@Mariita wrote:So the priests know things, but are not allowed to speak because of the rule in the catholic church saying that priests must be silent and never reveal what they´ve heard in confession? If it´s not through confession, how comes the priests know more than others, and why haven´t they spoken? I remember reading something about the McCanns having a key to the church...odd, really; they seem to have connections with people where you least expect it.

GA says that the priests know exactly what happened that night. It was the mysterious John Geraghty (originally from next to Rothley) who got the church keys for the mccanns

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4990-john-geraghty?highlight=john+Geraghty


jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by Mariita on 16.05.12 8:42

@jd wrote:
@Mariita wrote:So the priests know things, but are not allowed to speak because of the rule in the catholic church saying that priests must be silent and never reveal what they´ve heard in confession? If it´s not through confession, how comes the priests know more than others, and why haven´t they spoken? I remember reading something about the McCanns having a key to the church...odd, really; they seem to have connections with people where you least expect it.

GA says that the priests know exactly what happened that night. It was the mysterious John Geraghty (originally from next to Rothley) who got the church keys for the mccanns

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4990-john-geraghty?highlight=john+Geraghty


Ok, thanks. Even GA knows most likely more than he writes in the book. As long as the present police authorities act according to the abduction thesis, no one wants to break the silence. I´m hoping for big headlines every day...they were so close in 2007, what a scandal this development of events is.

Hopefully the priests reminded the two doctors of the 5th and 8th commandment, although it was probably already to late by then.

Mariita

Posts : 127
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by bobbin on 16.05.12 9:19

@Mariita wrote:
@jd wrote:
@Mariita wrote:So the priests know things, but are not allowed to speak because of the rule in the catholic church saying that priests must be silent and never reveal what they´ve heard in confession? If it´s not through confession, how comes the priests know more than others, and why haven´t they spoken? I remember reading something about the McCanns having a key to the church...odd, really; they seem to have connections with people where you least expect it.

GA says that the priests know exactly what happened that night. It was the mysterious John Geraghty (originally from next to Rothley) who got the church keys for the mccanns

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4990-john-geraghty?highlight=john+Geraghty


Ok, thanks. Even GA knows most likely more than he writes in the book. As long as the present police authorities act according to the abduction thesis, no one wants to break the silence. I´m hoping for big headlines every day...they were so close in 2007, what a scandal this development of events is.

Hopefully the priests reminded the two doctors of the 5th and 8th commandment, although it was probably already to late by then.

I'm just going to go and check, long time since I studied the ten commandments but let me guess.... could it be, Thou shalt not bear false witness, and Thou shalt not kill. Just off to google it now.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 125
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by bobbin on 16.05.12 9:25

Re previous post,

Nah, I got that completely wrong...... back to school for me.

bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 125
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by PeterMac on 16.05.12 9:26

"But this thou shalt obey, above all other Commandments, lest thou be condemned to eternal damnation
Thou shalt not be found out."

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by bobbin on 16.05.12 9:35

@PeterMac wrote:"But this thou shalt obey, above all other Commandments, lest thou be condemned to eternal damnation
Thou shalt not be found out."

Now this is interesting.
http://www.catholicbible101.com/thetencommandments.htm

The Catholic and Protestant commandments are numbered differently.

I was brought up low church, and yet was correct, in numbers, for the Catholic commandments.

So there are three separate versions.

1 The Catholic
2 The Protestant
3 The Peter Mac


bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 125
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by Ross on 16.05.12 9:40

@bobbin wrote:
So there are three separate versions.

1 The Catholic
2 The Protestant
3 The Peter Mac

You are forgetting the Clarence Mitchell Authorised Version. The First Commandment there being:

Thou shalt never pass up a media opportunity.

____________________
"Believe nothing, no matter where you heard it, no matter who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

Buddha

Ross

Posts : 205
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by bobbin on 16.05.12 9:51

@Ross wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
So there are three separate versions.

1 The Catholic
2 The Protestant
3 The Peter Mac

You are forgetting the Clarence Mitchell Authorised Version. The First Commandment there being:

Thou shalt never pass up a media opportunity.



bobbin

Posts : 2030
Reputation : 125
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by Mariita on 16.05.12 10:05

And not only catholics they are, but also professionals in the art of medicine; therefore the oath of Hippocrates. Another set of "commandments" sworn to follow by each person who wants to call himself a Doctor. Among other things, it says:

"I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone."

"I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel."

"If I keep this oath faithfully, may I enjoy my life and practice my art, respected by all humanity and in all times; but if I swerve from it or violate it, may the reverse be my life."

Mariita

Posts : 127
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by PeterMac on 16.05.12 12:15

The problem with the Hippocratic oath is that it also prohibits contraception, and surgery for bladder stones !
So, as with other sets of biblical instructions, in a modern society you have to pick and choose.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 144
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Papers Are Now Getting It

Post by anil39200 on 16.05.12 13:46

Catholics are also against IVF

anil39200

Posts : 388
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum