The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

New Paperback Book.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Paperback Book.

Post by russiandoll on 25.08.12 15:53

I see the original is only £3.87 now on Amazon. I wonder does KM in the updated version still mention more than once how competitive she and her husband are with one another? I find these little snippets interesting, like the ones about her being very bad if she goes without food. It interests me because I find them trivial but telling.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 25.08.12 16:27

@russiandoll wrote: I see the original is only £3.87 now on Amazon. I wonder does KM in the updated version still mention more than once how competitive she and her husband are with one another? I find these little snippets interesting, like the ones about her being very bad if she goes without food. It interests me because I find them trivial but telling.

They are odd aren't they, like the timings of their runs up that hill in PDL while others were searching for their child. I'm glad Pamalam saved the blog - it was more of the bizarre aspects of this case.

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 on 16.10.13 17:38

Perhaps we will get an updated version of the bewk in the near future. Might raise a few quid for the 'fund' as IMO they won't be getting a penny off Goncalo Amaral, but maybe a bill could be on it's way in the future for the geniune hurt he has suffered.

Ollie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum