The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Amarals Book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amarals Book

Post by alfie02 on 09.05.12 9:28

Woo Hoo im so happy, Goncalo Amarals book is now available to buy from Guerra & Paz, wont be long till Amazon stocks it bring it on xx Bet the McCanns are furious pmsl

alfie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amarals Book

Post by Zozo on 07.06.12 1:04

Surprisingly amazon.co.uk stocks the Amaral's book but italian version; at this link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maddie-La-verit%C3%A0-della-menzogna/dp/8879070487/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339024689&sr=1-2-fkmr1

Very interesting the comments about the book, and there are many of them deleted by amazon, probably the ones which was full of insults from pro-mccanns.

I'm wondering if there is an english version available soon of the book, if amazon.co.uk will dare to stock it!!!!

Zozo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 07.06.12 1:15

@Zozo wrote:Surprisingly amazon.co.uk stocks the Amaral's book but italian version; at this link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maddie-La-verit%C3%A0-della-menzogna/dp/8879070487/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1339024689&sr=1-2-fkmr1

Very interesting the comments about the book, and there are many of them deleted by amazon, probably the ones which was full of insults from pro-mccanns.

I'm wondering if there is an english version available soon of the book, if amazon.co.uk will dare to stock it!!!!

After the trial it will be in English and sold in the UK. Who would have thought we have free speech in this country when the rest of the world are reading it except us!!

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 07.06.12 6:40

Hi JD

Do we have "free speech"? Personally I doubt it as the UK isn't known as the "libel capital of the world" for nothing. If you have enough money & aggressive libel lawyers it seems you can stop anything being published in the media whether it is true or not it seems.

Gillyspot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum