The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The airport bus F-Off comment

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The airport bus F-Off comment

Post by vaguely1 on 02.03.10 18:48

popcornandcola

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 02.03.10 18:55

@WOODWARD wrote:Only as reliable as any NOW article but Edgar definately being interviewed because he is pushing the abductor agenda and in the midst of it he referes to 18 UK sex offenders resident in the Algarve and cross referencing data. He might well be able to wriggle out of it if prosecuted under the official secrets act which he could well be as retired public servants are not released from those obligations but the big question would be who gave the information too him-a clear breach of the law-akin to giving a member of the public copies of MI5 or MI6 files but the only people who are likely to complain are registered sex offenders ,easily deflected by spin doctors but if this government is thrown out I will definately pursue it under a FOI request, no point whilst senior responsible ministers are still in office,they will want to cover their own derrieres but a new incumbent will owe their predecessor no special favours

It might be worth checking out the archives of other newspapers as Dave Edgar has given interviews to quite a few, I'l see if I can find anything relating to this.

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD on 02.03.10 18:59

So ,inyx, to recap,yes there is some evidence that Dave Edgar stated he had unauthorized illegal access to the UK sex offenders register and I will ,at the opportune time ,suddenly come across said evidence on MCcannfiles and take the matter up with my MP and the new Home Secretary

WOODWARD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on 02.03.10 19:10

@Autumn wrote:
@WOODWARD wrote:Only as reliable as any NOW article but Edgar definately being interviewed because he is pushing the abductor agenda and in the midst of it he referes to 18 UK sex offenders resident in the Algarve and cross referencing data. He might well be able to wriggle out of it if prosecuted under the official secrets act which he could well be as retired public servants are not released from those obligations but the big question would be who gave the information too him-a clear breach of the law-akin to giving a member of the public copies of MI5 or MI6 files but the only people who are likely to complain are registered sex offenders ,easily deflected by spin doctors but if this government is thrown out I will definately pursue it under a FOI request, no point whilst senior responsible ministers are still in office,they will want to cover their own derrieres but a new incumbent will owe their predecessor no special favours

It might be worth checking out the archives of other newspapers as Dave Edgar has given interviews to quite a few, I'l see if I can find anything relating to this.

I thought Woodward, you've told us you've seen it in the documentary, with Dave sitting on the desk? :scratch:

Cath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 02.03.10 19:14

wouldn't the list of sex offenders in the Algarve have been in the parts of original police file.

Maybe the family had access to the files, including the information not released to the general public.

if you put aside that this is the McCanns, would you be against the family of a missing child who the police could not locate being given this information in order to carry out their own investigation?

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 on 02.03.10 19:17

@bunny wrote:This isnt a pro mccann forum....its Alcholics anonymous :ambersuz:
big grin big grin I'll have one of everything Ty.

bunnie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 on 02.03.10 19:19

Striker wrote:
@bellatrix wrote:Oh please! get over yourself! NOBODY is defending their actions neither pros nor antis nor fencies.You have NO idea what strata of society ANY of us inhabit but I do know it isn't a smug,self satisfied one! What has alcoholism got to do with anything and who is an alcoholic?

By their own admission, the McCanns abandoned their children in a creche during the daylight hours of Thursday 3rd May 2007 while they spent the day drinking alcohol. Later, and again by their own admission, they were drinking alcohol in the apartment as they put the children to bed prior to abandoning them for the evening. Then they headed out to stuff their faces in the Tapas bar whilst knocking back yet more alcohol. Meantime, one of their children disappeared as a result of their neglect. The consumption of alcohol was more important to them than the wellbeing of their own offspring. Now tell me that that doesn't paint a picture of alcoholic parents.

Dearie dearie me - How can leaving your children in a Creche be abandoning them? Mothers do it everyday, leaving their children at playschool/Nursery etc. Wonder if they realise that they are abandoning their kids.
I don't think having a glass of wine before you go out constitutes all day drinking.

bunnie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 02.03.10 19:22

Bunnie1, he's a WUM.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 on 02.03.10 19:23

@vaguely1 wrote:Bunnie1, he's a WUM.
Even wum's have a right to an answer Vaguely1 - :ambersuz:

bunnie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath on 02.03.10 19:24

@vaguely1 wrote:wouldn't the list of sex offenders in the Algarve have been in the parts of original police file.

Maybe the family had access to the files, including the information not released to the general public.

if you put aside that this is the McCanns, would you be against the family of a missing child who the police could not locate being given this information in order to carry out their own investigation?

But but but.. that's not what he's said (Woodward). He's said Dave said he had access to the whole UK sex offenders register.
I've checked it.

"Much more damaging is the fact that Dave Edgar boasted of having a copy of the sex offenders register"
"Dave Edgar has claimed ,on national television , that he holds a copy of the register,the question is ,who gave it to him?"

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/madeleine-foundation-f10/does-the-foundation-still-maintain-t457-15.htm#15223

So perhaps he's got it wrong and Dave has the apensos that weren't released on the DVD. Nothing wrong with that imo.

Cath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 on 02.03.10 19:25

@WOODWARD wrote:So ,inyx, to recap,yes there is some evidence that Dave Edgar stated he had unauthorized illegal access to the UK sex offenders register and I will ,at the opportune time ,suddenly come across said evidence on MCcannfiles and take the matter up with my MP and the new Home Secretary

How do You Know It's Unauthorized and Illegal?
Further, He didn't Stated that and We do Wish You'd Change the OP to Reflect That.

aliberte2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 02.03.10 19:26

yes, well maybe Woodward worded it over enthusiastically.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn on 02.03.10 20:16

@vaguely1 wrote:wouldn't the list of sex offenders in the Algarve have been in the parts of original police file.

Thats a bit like saying, if a doctor is unable to diagnose what ailment a patient is suffering from, a police officer should be called in to to help out Shocked

Autumn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 02.03.10 20:19

No, it really isn't.

It's like saying you can go private for a second opinion.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 02.03.10 20:47

Striker wrote:
jkh wrote:
@Snowy wrote:That was a wonderful wind up Striker.

Quite masterful, if I may say so lol!

Yep, particularly because in his previous life he was a pro. Rolling Eyes

Is that me you're referring to, and if so then would you care to explain?

SUffice it to say that you've been here before and was banned.

It could happen again.

There will be no troublemakers in this forum. Been there, done that. Not going back down that road.

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on 03.03.10 10:33

Let's try to move the discussion on a bit, much as I like the cut of Striker's jib. Not there to enjoy himself... to test pre-licensed Calpol Night or Calpol Plus during the pharmaceutically sponsored free holiday, then?
Stop sniggering. Let's just run it up the flagpole and see if the cat licks it.

Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 03.03.10 10:57

Okay, a drug company may fly you to India to test out diarrhoea tablets, but what relevance does Portugal have to insomnia?

And at what point do you think that the McCanns would face prosecution and international notoriety rather than being a little bit angry with the drug company?

Why would the dispose of their daughter and face public scrutiny? Or did a rep from ACMEpharmaCo turn up with a body bad 5 minutes before the police got there?

And why didn't they call the McCanns in to dispose of the bodies of Gareth Foster, Gary Kingdon or Jolee Mohr and all the other people who died from well publicised pharma trials?

Of course, this theory is MUCH more likely than a child being taken by a paedophile.

I bet the cat has his tongue at the ready.

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby on 03.03.10 11:33

There's big money in Calpol.
Nigh on £55M GBP PA.
Huge donations to political parties too.
The total children's medicine market is now worth an estimated £74.3m. Calpol, the top-selling children's medicine, has a commanding share of the pain and fever market at 59.2%.
Anyone think this has legs?

Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bunnie1 on 03.03.10 11:49

No I think those Bstrd Drugs Companies make zillions out of peoples misery - and not just with Calpol.
I think Tony will realise this Calpol thing is a non starter.

bunnie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 on 03.03.10 11:59

@Ruby wrote:There's big money in Calpol.
Nigh on £55M GBP PA.
Huge donations to political parties too.
The total children's medicine market is now worth an estimated £74.3m. Calpol, the top-selling children's medicine, has a commanding share of the pain and fever market at 59.2%.
Anyone think this has legs?

It's paracetamol.

If Tony wants to look in to Calpol then maybe he could go down the artificial sweetener route.

Far more harmful to people than paracetamol.

Maybe he could make parents feel like shit for trying to save their children's teeth. thumbsup

And while we're on it....we could look at whether they were sponsored by Kingsmill to go to Portugal and give children white bread in their sandwiches Rolling Eyes

vaguely1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix on 03.03.10 16:00

Has striker been brarred?

bellatrix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 on 05.03.10 0:51

Is this the Foundation's new Theory?
It would be incredibly Irresponsible of the Makers of Calpol and Would Go Nowhere in Terms of Them Actually Get Approval To Market the Medication to Test it in such an Environment.

aliberte2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Laffin Assasin on 19.03.10 19:16

@Striker/muratfan wrote:
jkh wrote:
@Snowy wrote:That was a wonderful wind up Striker.

Quite masterful, if I may say so lol!

Yep, particularly because in his previous life he was a pro. Rolling Eyes

Is that me you're referring to, and if so then would you care to explain?

Murat fan is soooooo........ ugly big grin

Laffin Assasin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 04.05.13 16:20

I'm sorry if this has been already covered in some post before (im fairly new in here) but I was watching the video again and at about 0:17 it sounds like Gerry again saying something like" which boy will ..." and I can't understand the end of the sentence

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.05.13 20:02

Somebody says something like "Which boy was that" - the last two words aren't clear. It's not Gerry though; the only other male in the party was David Payne so it has to be him.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum