The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The airport bus F-Off comment

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The airport bus F-Off comment

Post by Ayniia on 04.05.13 20:06

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Somebody says something like "Which boy was that" - the last two words aren't clear. It's not Gerry though; the only other male in the party was David Payne so it has to be him.

Thank you,by the accent sounded like Gerry but still even if it's not him,I think it's a curious sentence.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

who speaks like that in front of their own children and others ?

Post by biggurllypants on 12.05.13 9:57

Gerrys little dummy spit is an insight into the actual man that is gerry he is a complete arrogant BS notme thing ( kate )

what happened to maddy shark

biggurllypants

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lostfridge on 13.05.13 9:26

@vaguely1 wrote:
@Ruby wrote:There's big money in Calpol.
Nigh on £55M GBP PA.
Huge donations to political parties too.
The total children's medicine market is now worth an estimated £74.3m. Calpol, the top-selling children's medicine, has a commanding share of the pain and fever market at 59.2%.
Anyone think this has legs?

It's paracetamol.

If Tony wants to look in to Calpol then maybe he could go down the artificial sweetener route.

Far more harmful to people than paracetamol.

Maybe he could make parents feel like shit for trying to save their children's teeth. thumbsup

And while we're on it....we could look at whether they were sponsored by Kingsmill to go to Portugal and give children white bread in their sandwiches Rolling Eyes

thumbsup

Lostfridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.13 19:47

Reading the statements the McCs made to the PJ on May 4th -their first recorded statements- I couldn't help noticing that they both declare that they travelled as a family of five. Period. 

The Paynes departed from another airport. 

"We travelled in two groups". Expressis verbis. 

The question has been asked before: who took the Airport video, as Kate and Gerry are both visible in it when the camera pans in one take from Kate on the left via the children to Gerry on the right?

And whose child was walking up the planes steps when 'Madeleine' tripped and presumably got the bruise on her left leg, on May 4th mentioned in Kates statement to the PJ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.13 20:25

The Paynes travelled with the McCanns, not from another airport. Maybe they travelled to the airport separately.

It has to be David Payne who took the video as both his wife and mother-in-law can be seen on the airport bus. It's he who talks to Madeleine when she tripped and he also tells charmless Gerry to cheer up.

The other child on the steps is his elder daughter, then about 3 years old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.13 20:33

Kate stresses the MCcs departed from Leicester airport, and the other group (namely: DP cs) from London.

Gerry too mentions one group departing form Leicester, the other one from London.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.13 20:34

@Portia wrote:Kate stresses the MCcs departed from Leicester airport, and the other group (namely: DP cs) from London.

Gerry too mentions one group departing form Leicester, the other one from London.

If they meant differently, why did they not say so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 30.08.13 20:38

All very strange when they themselves released the video showing them together with the Paynes!

The Oldfields live in the Greater London area so they went from Gatwick (I think) and the Tanner / O'Briens went from Exeter presumably.

Could some brave soul advise what it says in the truthful book about the travel arrangements?

Back to top Go down

travel arrangements from Kate Mccann's book

Post by worriedmum on 30.08.13 21:22

quote ''

Chapter 4 The Holiday

On Saturday 28th April 2007, Fiona, David,Dianne and the girls arrived at our house before 7am (the others,who were based down south,were flying separately from Gatwick).''

worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 31.08.13 5:53

@worriedmum wrote:quote ''

Chapter 4 The Holiday

On Saturday 28th April 2007, Fiona, David,Dianne and the girls arrived at our house before 7am (the others,who were based down south,were flying separately from Gatwick).''
- and Charlotte Pennington was on the same flight from Gatwick.

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03.09.13 10:01

@Lostfridge wrote:
@vaguely1 wrote:
@Ruby wrote:There's big money in Calpol.
Nigh on £55M GBP PA.
Huge donations to political parties too.
The total children's medicine market is now worth an estimated £74.3m. Calpol, the top-selling children's medicine, has a commanding share of the pain and fever market at 59.2%.
Anyone think this has legs?
It's paracetamol.

If Tony wants to look in to Calpol then maybe he could go down the artificial sweetener route.

Far more harmful to people than paracetamol.

Maybe he could make parents feel like shit for trying to save their children's teeth.  thumbsup

And while we're on it....we could look at whether they were sponsored by Kingsmill to go to Portugal and give children white bread in their sandwiches  Rolling Eyes
thumbsup
Calpol Night was available over the counter in 2007. It was aimed at children aged 2+ with a combination of paracetamol and antihistamine to "help" sleep. It is no longer available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 29.09.13 7:52

I think I have found a pretty good reason why this video was released. I have been reading Textusa who gave a reply to a post including some links to older posts. One of these posts "Clarifications on Body Disposal Debunking, Part I - The Church" has a reply from a reader which is a report from Daily Mail to newsnow. I don't think it's available to read now, thank goodness someone thought to copy it because I think it shows the reason for release of this short video. Even if it does include Gerry swearing I think TM thought it was worth it because it was needed as later proof of blood found in the car. Here is a snip of the post on Textusa with the link to the post.

I think it was used to cover what may have been found in the car but it still could have been video from a previous visit to Portugal.

http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2010/05/clarifications-on-body-disposal-part-i.html

www.dailymail.co.uk/pages...to=newsnow

The 17 key questions detectives may have asked Madeleine's mother

By SAM GREENHILL

8th September 2007

"If forensic evidence of Madeleine was found in the car, such as a hair, is there a legitimate explanation? Perhaps something belonging to her was later put in the car, for example when the McCanns moved to their new villa. 

Could Madeleine have bled on something which was later put in the hire car?

Madeleine did slip and bang her leg, filmed on a family mobile phone video, as she boarded the holiday aircraft. Could she have shed blood on to some clothing which the McCanns later moved in the hire car? "

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 29.09.13 10:41

@Angelique wrote:I think I have found a pretty good reason why this video was released. I have been reading Textusa who gave a reply to a post including some links to older posts. One of these posts "Clarifications on Body Disposal Debunking, Part I - The Church" has a reply from a reader which is a report from Daily Mail to newsnow. I don't think it's available to read now, thank goodness someone thought to copy it because I think it shows the reason for release of this short video. Even if it does include Gerry swearing I think TM thought it was worth it because it was needed as later proof of blood found in the car. Here is a snip of the post on Textusa with the link to the post.

I think it was used to cover what may have been found in the car but it still could have been video from a previous visit to Portugal.

By SAM GREENHILL

8th September 2007

"If forensic evidence of Madeleine was found in the car, such as a hair, is there a legitimate explanation? Perhaps something belonging to her was later put in the car, for example when the McCanns moved to their new villa. 

Madeleine did slip and bang her leg, filmed on a family mobile phone video, as she boarded the holiday aircraft. Could she have shed blood on to some clothing which the McCanns later moved in the hire car? "
That is interesting as the pink trousers that Madeleine was wearing on the airport bus are not the same pink trousers she was wearing on the playground photograph of arrival day. They are longer on the playground photo. Sorry cannot do photo transfer, but here is a link where the playground photo is http://truthformadeleine.com/the-photos/the-playground/ if someone could please put the video for comparison?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dentdelion on 29.09.13 10:46

I thought the trousers might be the same garment but rolled up on the bus.  Perhaps the leg/knee had a scrap/bruise and some ice applied to it on the plane so trousers shortened to keep dry?

dentdelion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.09.13 10:48

The trousers on the steps and those on the bus look different to me - the first ones look too tight to be rolled up at the knee. They could of course have been changed during the flight.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 29.09.13 10:53

there was a poster on the daily mirror forum used to say more or less the same thing Angelique. He used to say it was worth checking the airport cctv, but I don't think that was ever done.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 22.10.14 18:50

Not sure where to post this, hope this thread is ok.

This subject has probably been discussed before. I suspect though there are others here, like me ,who were unaware of the female seen at 3 seconds in this video.

Regarding the airport bus video, this footage by Reuters shows a lady-I think- with dark curly hair, wearing black just ahead of Gerry McCann. It looks to me as if she is part of his group as she appears to be looking at Madeleine and walking with them. You need to go frame by frame as it's fast.

Is this female part of the group? Or just another passenger? ....or is it Cat baker?

IIRC apart from the Payne's and Diane Webster the others in the group flew from a different Airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1AlT1Jg0fw.

Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 24.10.14 1:54

@Angelique wrote:I think I have found a pretty good reason why this video was released. I have been reading Textusa who gave a reply to a post including some links to older posts. One of these posts "Clarifications on Body Disposal Debunking, Part I - The Church" has a reply from a reader which is a report from Daily Mail to newsnow. I don't think it's available to read now, thank goodness someone thought to copy it because I think it shows the reason for release of this short video. Even if it does include Gerry swearing I think TM thought it was worth it because it was needed as later proof of blood found in the car. Here is a snip of the post on Textusa with the link to the post.

By SAM GREENHILL

8th September 2007

Interesting...my default position always is that whenever Team McCann release some info there is a v. particular "denial" reason why they do. That's the only way to explain such things as Kate's alleged confession to a fellow Tapas 9 dinner that she was "concerned" about leaving the children alone after the crying incident. And then there is their (belated) description of the crying incident itself.

Okeydokey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 24.10.14 5:55

IMO the only reason the bus video was released is because of the related video of Madeleine climbing the steps of the plane and falling slightly and being helped up by the other little girl.

That then gave Gerry and Kate the opportunity to claim that Madeleine had scraped her leg, and they then predictably said that she was very brave and hardly cried at all.

This could then be used by them to try and explain away any blood that might have been found in the apartment - of course it's Madeleine's blood - she fell on the plane and scraped her leg and then bled some more in the apartment.

Remember their explanation for why the couch was pushed back against the wall - because the children kept throwing things behind it. So, if the kids were throwing things behind the couch that meant there could be an explanation for Madeleine being behind the couch - obviously to retrieve the things that had been thrown there.

I always think in terms of what could be used as a defense in court, if it ever came to that. And that could be a classic example of something they could use to try and explain the blood. IMO.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 24.10.14 9:34

canada12

On reflection I think your suggestion regarding blood behind the sofa is probably more likely. Even disregarding the quantity which would be necessary to have seeped under the tiles. Who is going to make issue with this point, they would rely on it if necessary as it would cast doubt on any other explanation if it were to go to trial.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog on 24.10.14 14:20

I doubt Maddies scraped knee story would ever stand up in court as a reason for the seeped blood under the tiles.
Maddie would have to have bled at least a pint, for the blood to have seeped through the grouting and under the tiles. Blood congeales fairly quickly, so it would need to have been a large quantity surely?

Snifferdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 24.10.14 17:45

@Snifferdog wrote:I doubt Maddies scraped knee story would ever stand up in court as a reason for the seeped blood under the tiles.
Maddie would have to have bled at least a pint, for the blood to have seeped through the grouting and under the tiles. Blood congeales fairly quickly, so it would need to have been a large quantity surely?

Of course it won't stand up in court. But I think this was pre-emptive thinking in terms of "how can we explain blood on the tiles?" "Oh, we can say Madeleine cut her leg on the airplane steps!" Similar thinking to, why is there cadaver odour on Kate's favourite trousers? "Oh, I wore them to work where I touched six cadavers!"

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 24.10.14 18:41

@Snifferdog wrote:I doubt Maddies scraped knee story would ever stand up in court as a reason for the seeped blood under the tiles.
Yes I think you are right SD.   A very deep cut, but scrape, I don't think so.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 24.10.14 19:04

What if the blood was diluted though with water used to clean it up, making more of it, less viscous and thus more likely to seep through cracks or holes in the grouting.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The....truth on 24.10.14 19:09

How would  knee graze blood get high up the curtains ?

See http://textusa.blogspot.fr/2014/10/sweet-16.html#more

The....truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum