The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Getting Proactive

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.05.12 20:13

@sami wrote:I am a big fan of Mr McIntyre - he gets my award for the most bizzare theory as to what happened that night. Well, he is in joint first place with the McCanns own story

He would appear to be convinced:

The Abductor(s) had a key
The Abductor(s) carried out "practice runs" of their crime before that actual night
The Abductor(s) cleaned the apartment before leaving

He brings investigative journalism to a whole new level.

He does not tell us what point his brain was abducted though.
LOL Wink *big thumbs up* Love the punchline sami, funny yet sooo true... I'm still chuckling

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by Gillyspot on 09.05.12 20:33

Sadly you will certainly get nothing but rubbish from Donal. He tweeted a month ago that cadaver dogs are "notoriously unreliable".

Remember he was the one who said recently that abductor had a matching key to the McCanns' front door so used that as an exit.

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by jd on 09.05.12 20:39

He would appear to be convinced:

The Abductor(s) had a key
The Abductor(s) carried out "practice runs" of their crime before that actual night
The Abductor(s) cleaned the apartment before leaving

is this serious?

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by sami on 09.05.12 20:50

@jd wrote:
He would appear to be convinced:

The Abductor(s) had a key
The Abductor(s) carried out "practice runs" of their crime before that actual night
The Abductor(s) cleaned the apartment before leaving

is this serious?



JD, sadly, yes it is true. Below is one article, although there is a much more recent one published in the Irish newspaper the Sunday World, but it is more or less the same theory.


http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/128671/Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken


edited to add - the reference to cleaning was made by him in one of the documentary report type efforts he did on tv.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by jd on 09.05.12 21:06

@sami wrote:
@jd wrote:
He would appear to be convinced:

The Abductor(s) had a key
The Abductor(s) carried out "practice runs" of their crime before that actual night
The Abductor(s) cleaned the apartment before leaving

is this serious?



JD, sadly, yes it is true. Below is one article, although there is a much more recent one published in the Irish newspaper the Sunday World, but it is more or less the same theory.


http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/128671/Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken-Madeleine-I-know-how-she-was-taken


edited to add - the reference to cleaning was made by him in one of the documentary report type efforts he did on tv.

Thanks Sami...My god he seriously believes that the abductor got Mr Sheen out and cleaned the apartment!! what WOW! not even a 3 year old would believe this!

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by Guest on 09.05.12 21:12




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by friedtomatoes on 09.05.12 21:27

@admin wrote:


my sink is not big enough for my vomit sorry

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by Guest on 09.05.12 21:33

Too much information!

I think he's taking the piss. At least I hope so.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by Guest on 09.05.12 21:40

Yes, he is I think. Either that or he is telling the world it was nigh on impossible to do all those things in 2/3 minutes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by jd on 09.05.12 21:52

Didn't Mr Sheen do the cleaning flying around in an airplane? In the scheme of things I guess he could have done it in 3 mins

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 09.05.12 22:00

My mini review of the MacIntyre video above:

1, He sounds so disinterested or someone has a gun pointed at him.
2, The budget for this "investigation" must have been small............the sound quality is awful. (I guess we can't expect a paper to match the McCanns PI's massive £600 of assets)
3, His 4 point plan of how it was done proves how improbable it is! lol4
4, Why am I even bothering? grrrrr

TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by FH on 09.05.12 22:07

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:My mini review of the MacIntyre video above:

1, He sounds so disinterested or someone has a gun pointed at him.
2, The budget for this "investigation" must have been small............the sound quality is awful. (I guess we can't expect a paper to match the McCanns PI's massive £600 of assets)
3, His 4 point plan of how it was done proves how improbable it is!
4, Why am I even bothering?

Well I have e-mailed him and reminded him that he is/was held in high regard as an investigative journalist and as such has responsibilities. Perhaps his hands are tied. There was an article about him and his wife being beaten up . Seemingly she has a brain tumour http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1194108/TVs-Donal-MacIntyre-wife-beaten-football-thug-revenge-attack.html perhaps he has other things on his mind.

FH

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by jd on 09.05.12 22:13

This is terrible. I guess I can see logic if he's decided to just tow the line in the mccann case

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by rainbow-fairy on 09.05.12 23:00

@admin wrote:Too much information!

I think he's taking the piss. At least I hope so.
Its so very hard to tell, isn't it?
McCanns and cronies seem almost incestuous! All linked somehow...

Just wanted to say that those comments about Gillyspot and the ones aimed at Debbie Butler were truly sick - mind games using an eleven year old boy?
Can you imagine the uproar if one of us claimed to have 'spoken' to Sean or Amelie? There would be OUTRAGE!

They are getting rattled, folks - good sign - rattled people make mistakes! Let's not ease off the gas just yet...

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by roy rovers on 09.05.12 23:16

These guys are freelance and the 5 years anniversary is another cash opportunity. Recycle the same old same old and get another fee etc.

roy rovers

Posts : 466
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2012-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by jd on 09.05.12 23:25

@rainbow-fairy wrote: They are getting rattled, folks - good sign - rattled people make mistakes! Let's not ease off the gas just yet...

I agree RF except we will never ease off the gas until the truth is out. When they crack we will go in harder!

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by maebee on 09.05.12 23:39

@FH wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:My mini review of the MacIntyre video above:

1, He sounds so disinterested or someone has a gun pointed at him.
2, The budget for this "investigation" must have been small............the sound quality is awful. (I guess we can't expect a paper to match the McCanns PI's massive £600 of assets)
3, His 4 point plan of how it was done proves how improbable it is!
4, Why am I even bothering?

Well I have e-mailed him and reminded him that he is/was held in high regard as an investigative journalist and as such has responsibilities. Perhaps his hands are tied. There was an article about him
and his wife being beaten up . Seemingly she has a brain tumour

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1194108/TVs-Donal-MacIntyre-wife-beaten-football-thug-

revenge-attack.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1194108/TVs-Donal-MacIntyre-wife-beaten-football-thug-revenge-attack.html[/url] perhaps he has other things on his mind.

Well done FH on mailing DM. Very sad that his wife has a brain tumour and my sympathies go out to him but he IS an Investigative Journalist and as such, he should have, at least, read the Official Files. I still can't get my head around any journo having read the files, not questioning its findings and disregarding them. Jeez, I'm no journo but anyone with half a brain could see that the McCanns were not telling the truth from day one.

maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 480
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by jd on 09.05.12 23:45

Colin Sahlke........

jd

Posts : 4152
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by pauline on 10.05.12 0:04

Donal M says the kidnappers were professionals and kidnapped MM (using the window) and cleaned the site all in 3-5 minutes.

Their cleaning must have been thorough as well as speedy as there were no forensics. What would they charge to come and clean my dirty old house?

pauline

Posts : 548
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by Gillyspot on 10.05.12 7:19

@pauline wrote:Donal M says the kidnappers were professionals and kidnapped MM (using the window) and cleaned the site all in 3-5 minutes.

Their cleaning must have been thorough as well as speedy as there were no forensics. What would they charge to come and clean my dirty old house?

They must be superhuman. To remove Madeleine (whilst making her bed) & take ALL her DNA in a window (no pun intended) of around 3 - 5 minutes.

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"

Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by sami on 10.05.12 8:55

@Gillyspot wrote:
@pauline wrote:Donal M says the kidnappers were professionals and kidnapped MM (using the window) and cleaned the site all in 3-5 minutes.

Their cleaning must have been thorough as well as speedy as there were no forensics. What would they charge to come and clean my dirty old house?

They must be superhuman. To remove Madeleine (whilst making her bed) & take ALL her DNA in a window (no pun intended) of around 3 - 5 minutes.



Well, they did practice, according to DMcI. Perhaps they cleaned a little on each visit, so they would not have much to do on the last night.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Donal M

Post by FH on 12.05.12 22:07

No response from DM yet.
I have found a different e-mail address for him and sent my message to it. I guess he's busy or perhaps on holiday. At the very least I thought he would have some minions to go through his e-mail and send a read receipt. Still there is time yet.

If there was no abduction, then that means a lot of people are complicit in the cover up , some knowingly others by assocciation. That is a very hard burden to bear, never knowing when that knock will come on the door and when it all unfurls - which I'm sure it will at some point , there will be a lot of prominent pro's with a lot of egg on their faces, who might wish they had been a little more objective. If any of you pro mcCann media people read these forums (which I doubt) then perhaps the smart thing would be for you to start distancing yourselves now, just in case.

FH

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Proactive

Post by friedtomatoes on 12.05.12 23:30


friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks friedtomatoes but no joy there

Post by FH on 13.05.12 9:38


I had already tried the email address on there donal@bbc.co.uk, but it bounced with a non delivery receipt.

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Invalid recipient <donal@bbc.co.uk> (#5.1.1) (state 13).


Could be his mailbox if full, or server was down, but invalid recipient implies the address doesn't exist. I'll try again today. If unsuccessful I'll fill in the web form on that page.

FH

Posts : 118
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble... Feathers Ruffled Amongst the JATYK2 Rubble...

Post by rainbow-fairy on 13.05.12 9:46

Oh dear! Seems I've upset Bonnybraes and her (very small) coven of cackling ones...
I got a heads-up from another member that we were both, shall we say, being 'discussed'... Another member then sent me this link;

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1596-antonella-lazzeri-puts-hounders-in-their-place

I haven't been to have a look, just the title made me giggle though. I'd have thought more appropriate would be maybe :"antonella-lazzeri-flounces-off-like-schoolgirl-when-member-of-the-public-asks-perfectly-sane-reasonable-questions" but hey, this IS jatyk2 let's not forget. I've been informed the inimitable muratfan is frequenting which makes me even less inclined to sully myself!
If any of you have troll armour, please have a look! Post some here if you want. Its fascinating to see what they write in the same way Georgians visited lunatic asylums for entertainment! Ok for some and I'd be happy to be told about it but couldn't stomach doing it myself. Even e-mailing Lazzeri is less quease-inducing Wink

@FH wrote: If any of you pro mcCann media people read these forums (which I doubt) then perhaps the smart thing would be for you to start distancing yourselves now, just in case.
Don't doubt FH, because your money will be on the wrong horse! We know for a fact that Mike Gunnill (Sangerte, whatever he calls himself) reads here - bet he doesn't feels so big and clever now he's facing a court! And of course other avid readers are 'the most feared libel lawyers in the country'. Morning C-R - please don't think me rude not giving you a wave, but can't do emoticons on a phone...
Yep its pretty certain the 'sainted ones' regularly read here too Wink

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra Felgueiras



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.

rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 42
Location : going round in circles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum