The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What are we supposed to do ? Mm11

What are we supposed to do ? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What are we supposed to do ? Mm11

What are we supposed to do ? Regist10

What are we supposed to do ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are we supposed to do ? Empty What are we supposed to do ?

Post by PeterMac 06.05.12 22:31

I posted this on OP today, but they will probably not bother with it.

It is a simple question.

We are now approaching the holiday season, and the Costa is about to be invaded by several thousand families from Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark, and many will have blonde children of about 8 years old.

Can you advise the public on what to do if they see a blonde girl aged about 8, in the next five months, on a beach anywhere between Sotogrande and Nerja. Clearly waiting till the spring is not an option.

Sadly this is not a frivolous point. I fear that many parents are going to be hassled and inconvenienced and have their holiday ruined for their ‘crime’ of having a blonde daughter, and the coincdence of being seen by someone who believes in any one of the official scenarios.

Perhaps we ought to think seriously about what we should do if we see a girl aged 8 years -
with, specifically, the following vital signs -
Indeterminate hair colour - anything from baby blonde to brunette
Indeterminate skin colour - anything from baby pale to 4 years Mediterranean / Atlantic sun tanned
Indeterminate language skills - anything from baby English to fluent Spanish, Portuguese, Moroccan arabic, (continue ad libitum.)
Indeterminate health condition - anything from starving from being held in a hellish lair, through robust good health, to modern junk-food obese
Indeterminate height - we do not know what height Madeleine was. The suggestions are - very small for her age. But now ?

I am sure people will be able to add to this important list of identifying characteristics.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What are we supposed to do ? Empty Re: What are we supposed to do ?

Post by tuom 06.05.12 22:50

PeterMac wrote:I posted this on OP today, but they will probably not bother with it.

It is a simple question.

We are now approaching the holiday season, and the Costa is about to be invaded by several thousand families from Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark, and many will have blonde children of about 8 years old.

Can you advise the public on what to do if they see a blonde girl aged about 8, in the next five months, on a beach anywhere between Sotogrande and Nerja. Clearly waiting till the spring is not an option.

Sadly this is not a frivolous point. I fear that many parents are going to be hassled and inconvenienced and have their holiday ruined for their ‘crime’ of having a blonde daughter, and the coincdence of being seen by someone who believes in any one of the official scenarios.

Perhaps we ought to think seriously about what we should do if we see a girl aged 8 years -
with, specifically, the following vital signs -
Indeterminate hair colour - anything from baby blonde to brunette
Indeterminate skin colour - anything from baby pale to 4 years Mediterranean / Atlantic sun tanned
Indeterminate language skills - anything from baby English to fluent Spanish, Portuguese, Moroccan arabic, (continue ad libitum.)
Indeterminate health condition - anything from starving from being held in a hellish lair, through robust good health, to modern junk-food obese
Indeterminate height - we do not know what height Madeleine was. The suggestions are - very small for her age. But now ?

I am sure people will be able to add to this important list of identifying characteristics.

PM .......... I will be among the hoardes of travellers to the Costas in the coming weeks , as ours are grown and flown Thank God I will be just lounging in the sun by day , drinking wine by night What are we supposed to do ? 110921 I will not be looking at any children and I will certainly not be looking for MMC as personally I think this would be futile , but I do take your point , I would not like to be a blonde 8 year old !
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.05.12 9:32

I also forgot, taking video of someone else's 8 year old blonde girl on the beach is probably an arrestable offence !

Possible options include
1 Seize the child and castrate any man within 20 metres of her, immediately with a blunt penknife. "It is the only thing these perverts understand" said a Daily Mail reader
2 Seize the child and congratulate the man and women with her for looking after her so well for the last 4 years and treating her like a Princess, and for overlooking her tendency to give her "tuppenceworth".

More likely scenarios include
1 Do nothing very much
2 Wait until the spring
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 07.05.12 10:17

OMG you can just imagine it. People trying to secretly photograph your children or yank hair out as DNA evidence. Usually do either of these will get you branded as perv but strangely becomes acceptable behaviour in this search.

Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc 07.05.12 13:24

After following step 1 and step 2 as advised by Petermac, dont forget the following

3. Under no circumstances report anything to the PJ.

4. Book immediate flight home with said child and deliver without haste to Rotheley Mansion whilst ignoring child's sobbing and pleading.

5. Arrange to collect reward money but be prepared to be told there is nothing left in the Fund.What are we supposed to do ? 890363
sammyc
sammyc

Activity : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.05.12 13:33

Pershing36 wrote:OMG you can just imagine it. People trying to secretly photograph your children or yank hair out as DNA evidence. Usually do either of these will get you branded as perv but strangely becomes acceptable behaviour in this search.

The CSI series have been running for over a decade. I can just see people submitting hair samples to the police, expecting a result a few hours later!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Genbug 07.05.12 17:07

I have a home on the Costas and you are right, hundreds of little blonde girls with the same haircut as Madeleine had back then. I remember just after she went missing, I was in a bar with my husband and there was a family with a little girl with the same bobbed haircut...the mother looked over at me, smiled and said "I'm thinking of getting her a teeshirt printed saying "I am NOT Madeleine".

One of the problems that I foresee is that people are still going to be looking out for a three/four year old Madeleine, based on the many photos that have flooded the press. There are obviously some idiots about, I've seen them post on the official Facebook page stating that they would grab them and not let them go until the police arrived if they thought it was Madeleine! Scary stuff!
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top