The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

A Missing Element

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by monkey mind on 04.05.12 16:33

@nomendelta wrote:Sorry as much as I would LOVE SY to be playing this game we have to ask ourselves why exactly? Why issue the latest age-progression photo in time for the paperback of the bewk? Why waste MORE police time (as that's what will happen with the photo) with more false leads? Why feed the monster? Do you think, if at this stage SY seriously were pursuing the line that TM knew exactly what happened and knew exactly why the dogs traced blood and cadaver scent, that it would sit well in the future? Think about how complicated that makes the fund issue and SY are encouraging people to add to it! I've never heard of SY encouraging people to help others break the law - which is what the result of adding to a fraudulent fund would amount to - whilst they work behind the scenes.

I am utterly convinced the objective of the review AND this current spate of "leads" is to find the most plausible story that fits as many of the facts but exonerates the parents completely. I don't think there's any game simply because there's no need for one. SY could just have said "no comment" or "we hope very much that our review will provide a solution and work is continuing". End of. They didn't and played right into TM's hands.

Perfectly said. And remember, any investigation is only as good as the man heading it. It is he ultimately who will decide which avenue to amble down, doesn't matter what the other 37 think.

As a point of interest, I'm not sure if I imagined this, but did I read at one time that all of the investigation team was made up of officers who were due retirement? If this is so it would not be highly unusual it would be unprecedented. If it is so, they would likely say it was to prevent depleting manpower from other areas but like many things in this case, that may not be the honest explanation.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by mrscee on 04.05.12 16:49

I agree Nomendelta about the searching for a 'plausible explanation'. I hope this is not the case but certain phrasing has made me think that - all the talk of closure for one. I wonder if the allowing of unedited comments on Loose Women and The met Facebook is a way for them to quantify the demographic which disbelieves the story, and understand the main reasons why people distrust the Mccanns narrative. They can then use this information to recraft the narrative to suit. Expect headlines soon 'Eddie and Keela taken in for questioning over corruption and phone hacking' ;-)

____________________
'..that one may smile and smile and be a villain..'

mrscee

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by monkey mind on 04.05.12 16:51

@PeterMac wrote:No DNA, no fingerprints, no marks on the bed below the window, no marks on the floor, no waking of any of the three children, no marks on the shutters, no marks on the window ledge, no marks in the cupboard behind the door, no marks on the front door.......


And if we are to believe the ever developing story and description by JT that Bundleman made off with Maddie, why wasn't she wriggling and kicking and screaming at being taken from her bed by a stranger?

Oh yes, Kate thinks she may have been drugged.

So what did our stranger criminal do whilst waiting for the drugs to kick in? Read a book whilst dodging the stream of visiting parents? Ludicrous!

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by monkey mind on 04.05.12 16:57

@russiandoll wrote:
For what it is worth and I am aware I have still got to read some more, I believe strongly on the basis of my research so far that Maddie McCann arrived at her holiday home and did not set foot outside that place, that she was dead soon after arrival 28th/29th April and that her body was disposed of well before the alarm was raised.
thumbsup high5

And that's why we have to endure this leaving the kids alone every night nonsense. No neglect, no abduction. Had to be the former in order for the latter to take place.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by friedtomatoes on 04.05.12 17:20

So whose child were they signing in and out of the creche every day?


friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by PeterMac on 04.05.12 17:29

@monkey mind wrote:
And if we are to believe the ever developing story and description by JT that Bundleman made off with Maddie, why wasn't she wriggling and kicking and screaming at being taken from her bed by a stranger?
Oh yes, Kate thinks she may have been drugged.
So what did our stranger criminal do whilst waiting for the drugs to kick in? Read a book whilst dodging the stream of visiting parents? Ludicrous!
Precisely.
There are six main routes by which a drug can be administered.
by mouth,
per rectum,
per vagina,
by injection
by cutaneous absorption
by inhalation

The first four would wake any normal child if it were asleep, and would require considerable cooperation if it were awake.
The last two would take time, and any anaesthetic gas would leave distinctive smell which Kate would have identified immediately with her record of being a Anaesthetist Junior Registrar. I can find no reference to general anaesthetic administered by skin contact.
Why does no one ask her what exactly she was suggesting. She has the expertise to explain.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 149
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by Spaniel on 04.05.12 17:58

@monkey mind wrote:
@nomendelta wrote:Sorry as much as I would LOVE SY to be playing this game we have to ask ourselves why exactly? Why issue the latest age-progression photo in time for the paperback of the bewk? Why waste MORE police time (as that's what will happen with the photo) with more false leads? Why feed the monster? Do you think, if at this stage SY seriously were pursuing the line that TM knew exactly what happened and knew exactly why the dogs traced blood and cadaver scent, that it would sit well in the future? Think about how complicated that makes the fund issue and SY are encouraging people to add to it! I've never heard of SY encouraging people to help others break the law - which is what the result of adding to a fraudulent fund would amount to - whilst they work behind the scenes.

I am utterly convinced the objective of the review AND this current spate of "leads" is to find the most plausible story that fits as many of the facts but exonerates the parents completely. I don't think there's any game simply because there's no need for one. SY could just have said "no comment" or "we hope very much that our review will provide a solution and work is continuing". End of. They didn't and played right into TM's hands.

Perfectly said. And remember, any investigation is only as good as the man heading it. It is he ultimately who will decide which avenue to amble down, doesn't matter what the other 37 think.

As a point of interest, I'm not sure if I imagined this, but did I read at one time that all of the investigation team was made up of officers who were due retirement? If this is so it would not be highly unusual it would be unprecedented. If it is so, they would likely say it was to prevent depleting manpower from other areas but like many things in this case, that may not be the honest explanation.
The waiting game. Cat and mouse. Pulling a trick from the bag are stuff of fantasy I'm afraid. In fact judges would not allow a surprise witness for instance, that's film and tv land. If court was shown in reality, we'd turn off through boredom.

I agree that this review is going nowhere and as another poster pointed out , if SY have any reason to suspect the Mc's, why hasn't the Ltd company formally known as the "fund" been closed?

Some time ago I said on here that in 2007 with the case fresh in our minds and involving four hospital Drs and a GP, it was too much for the public to accept, but maybe now the time is right. I was wrong. it is as much a cover up now as in 2007.

Spaniel

Posts : 742
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by monkey mind on 04.05.12 19:45

@friedtomatoes wrote:So whose child were they signing in and out of the creche every day?


Read 'Kikoratton' twitter account. You don't have to have a twitter account to read it, it's publicly available.

Just google 'kikoratton'. 1st entry that comes up.

The creche record thread here is also well worth reading.

monkey mind

Posts : 616
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by Ribisl on 05.05.12 10:09

@Ross wrote:There's one element that's missing here. In my experience, police forces generally tend to be a tight-knit group, they support each other in the face of criticism. Even in the case of wrong-doing, they are loathe to abandon one of their own, they act like a brotherhood, adopt a siege mentality and close ranks. Whatever you may think about the validity of this attitude, it is at least understandable given the nature of their work.
They may be a tight-knit group within one's own country but here it seems the SY have taken a course of action that is incomprehensible to most of us. The only excuse/plausible explanation for courting the press in this manner might be this is some kind of a tactical move, though at this point it is far from clear.

...This is something I do not understand about this case. Why has the PJ, unofficially and at the rank and file level, remained mute?

I believe it has in part to do with their culture. They don't have this media driven celebrity culture which seems to become a way of life in Britain. The Portuguese in general have far more respect for the authorities and retain some of the moral principles that many in Britain no longer consider either worthy or relevant to their lives. Appearing on a chat show to rubbish the SY is probably the last thing the PJ would think of doing, with the exception of GA. Maybe he is learning from the McCanns.
Good post, Ross. Thankfully we live in a society where freedom of speach is considered a fundamental right of its citizens. But the downside of it is that virtually anything is broadcastable or printable, and those in the business do just that for profit. Sadly, tabloid journalism has become so mainstream in this dumbed down society, it is a travesty to call those participants journalists. Bring on Kate Aidie.

____________________
There is a taint of death, a flavour of mortality in lies... Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad

Ribisl

Posts : 807
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by PeterMac on 05.05.12 11:09

@Ribisl wrote:SNIP Sadly, tabloid journalism has become so mainstream in this dumbed down society, it is a travesty to call those participants journalists. Bring on Kate Aidie.
Even Kate Adie was not immune. She did the piece to camera in Tienanman Square 18 times, before they got the shot of the man being shot in the background. She got an award for it, I think.

____________________


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 149
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Missing Element

Post by friedtomatoes on 05.05.12 18:55

@monkey mind wrote:
@friedtomatoes wrote:So whose child were they signing in and out of the creche every day?


Read 'Kikoratton' twitter account. You don't have to have a twitter account to read it, it's publicly available.

Just google 'kikoratton'. 1st entry that comes up.

The creche record thread here is also well worth reading.

I will check it out, though I fear it is going to give me a headache. I find it incredible that anyone can believe Madeleine died in the first day or so of her holiday, that would mean it is a mass conspiracy involving dozens of people. Computer says no. I will look though.

friedtomatoes

Posts : 591
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum