The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Blacksmith - McCann Memorial Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith - McCann Memorial Day

Post by tigger on 03.05.12 18:23

tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - McCann Memorial Day

Post by friedtomatoes on 03.05.12 18:36

Bloody hell!!!

To anyone with a sense of proportion the current outpourings of the Lazzeri spaghetti-stall school are simply comical and we can sit back and laugh, knowing that they have no connection with reality and little influence except with the dolts.

laughat

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.05.12 18:54

Lazzeri who famously said "I don't know what you mean about the shutters and lying - the shutter was broken, two men from the resort came and fixed them the day before Madeleine went, if you look at the police files you will see their names and a copy of the maintenance report. As for the open window, Kate said it was open I don't know why you think she was lying"

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 03.05.12 18:57

@jd wrote:Lazzeri who famously said "I don't know what you mean about the shutters and lying - the shutter was broken, two men from the resort came and fixed them the day before Madeleine went, if you look at the police files you will see their names and a copy of the maintenance report. As for the open window, Kate said it was open I don't know why you think she was lying"

lol!

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenMind on 03.05.12 19:34

Love it! I have tried to avoid the media as much as possible today and loved the warning, felt it really applied to all of us with anounce of common sense! clapping

Had the ordacity to answer a direct question today from a work colleague about what I made of the Mccann publicity, question posed by a fellow McSceptic, and got shouted down by 2 McPros. Momentarily considered trotting out my usual "would you wash a missing child's beloved toy? Would you be able to smile and wave for the public on 4 days after dissapearance? Would you refuse to answer the police questions?" and then decided I really couldn't be bothered and needed to calm down. flag

Still keeping the faith that the truth will out. It will, one day!!! fingers crossed

OpenMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum