The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 Mm11

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 Mm11

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 Regist10

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 Empty Smith Interviews

Post by flaxyard 03.05.12 21:08

I have watched appalled at the saturation media coverage engineered by TM. But this one maybe is different. If the sighting is dumbed down I think I know what the outcome of this charade will be. My only hope is that such is the magnitude, skill, deftness and media savvy of TM maybe SY are NOT whitewashing this and indeed are attempting to outflank the beast. Create a sense of "compliance" and intent and portray this to TM then hit them with a blinding chessmate. If not I fear this could come to nothing again. Heres hoping...
flaxyard

Activity : 37

Back to top Go down

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation

Post by jd 03.05.12 21:12

I don't recall any photos of kate from the holiday, let alone one with any of her children...isn't this just....odd?
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation

Post by Pershing36 03.05.12 21:14

Key witnesses have been announced in the press before being approached by the police. This sounds like a cracking investigation.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 03.05.12 21:18

flaxyard wrote:I have watched appalled at the saturation media coverage engineered by TM. But this one maybe is different. If the sighting is dumbed down I think I know what the outcome of this charade will be. My only hope is that such is the magnitude, skill, deftness and media savvy of TM maybe SY are NOT whitewashing this and indeed are attempting to outflank the beast. Create a sense of "compliance" and intent and portray this to TM then hit them with a blinding chessmate. If not I fear this could come to nothing again. Heres hoping...

My husband does not follow the case , but he has to listen to me Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 110921 but he has said this about the case this time , he thinks that something is afoot and not all in TMC way !
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 03.05.12 22:27

Thanks toffeeapple, I will be watching QT tonight, so lets see.

I tend to agree with the posters that think something maybe afoot. It has been said many times before. Perhaps now the Met is involved, a new government, a half decent Home Secretary, something different is happening.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by ToffeeApple 03.05.12 23:23

tigger wrote:
uppatoffee wrote:Perhaps they will also investigate Kate's dream about seeing Maddie.

p. 230

“On the night of 1 September I dreamed about Madeleine for the first time on four months…it was such a dreadful experience…Although I was dreaming, I could feel her. It was as if parts of my body that had been hibernating for months suddenly began to stir. I could sense the cold, dark days lifting as I luxuriated in warmth and light. And Madeleine was holding me, her little arms wrapped tightly round me, and it felt so good, I could smell her, I could feel her with every one of my senses as I soaked up this heavenly moment. My Madeleine. I wanted to stay like this for ever. And then I woke up. Ice began to course through my body, driving out every endorphin and remnant of warmth. I didn’t understand. What was happening? How could this be? I could still feel her! A heavy boot connected with my stomach and the ache in my chest was worse than I’d known it. I was struggling for breath, almost as if I were being strangled. Please God, don’t let her go! Stay with me, Madeleine. Please stay with me. Don’t go – stay with Mummy. Please, sweetheart, hold on. I love you so much. I started to cry. The crying built into seismic sobs. An unearthly sound, like the howl of a wounded animal, was coming out of my mouth. The crushing pain in my chest intensified to the point where I thought I was going to die. I’d been with her. And then she was gone. Again”.

:puke:
This type of prose is nothing like the already edited diary. Definitely had help from some or other hack. Managed to get endorphins in there to remind us she's a doctor. Once again Maddie is holding her she isn't holding Maddie. Which is definitely the wrong way round.
If Maddie was holding on to her - OK, but only just.
The boot in her chest and almost feeling strangled - either but not both of these to convey the apparent sensation.
Seismic sobs, howl of a wounded animal. Mein Gott, who has been writing this drivel?
You don't feel with every one of your sense, feeling is one of your senses - and so on and so forth. The style reminds me of a bodice ripper mixed with a dose of Cartland.

Wouldn't it be nice to see a photograph of Maddie on or next to Kate in PdL? A toddler would be hoisted onto my lap very often. Then you can hug really well. How can a little girl hold her mother? She's not big enough.

Kate: it's like this. We're sorry Maddie was left alone and unprotected. We can't be sorry for you because Maddie can't hold you anymore or be your best friend.
You were her mother and holding and loving her was part of that.

Yes it is quite obvious these are the words of a pretty untalented hack. And I am being kind, the words are excruciating.

"I could smell her..."

Then why destroy the smell on cuddle cat? So quickly? With the crass lie about sand and suncream? I think Roberts or Blacksmith has proven that to be an utter lie. Any normal grieving parent would put cuddle cat in two or three ziplock bags, to preserve the baby scent. The scent of life, not death? And washing the curtains, whilst on holiday? What is the OCD compulsion with bleach and Daz???

ToffeeApple

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 04.05.12 8:50

Yes it is quite obvious these are the words of a pretty untalented hack. And I am being kind, the words are excruciating.

"I could smell her..."

Then why destroy the smell on cuddle cat? So quickly? With the crass lie about sand and suncream? I think Roberts or Blacksmith has proven that to be an utter lie. Any normal grieving parent would put cuddle cat in two or three ziplock bags, to preserve the baby scent. The scent of life, not death? And washing the curtains, whilst on holiday? What is the OCD compulsion with bleach and Daz???

[/quote]

This has always puzzled me, can someone point me in the right direction to read about the curtains being washed please ?
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.05.12 8:55

Pershing36 wrote:Key witnesses have been announced in the press before being approached by the police. This sounds like a cracking investigation.

Pretty soon we'll be listening in on live interviews with the witnesses. Fly-on-the-wall reporting, DCI Redwood getting his morning coffee, who needs soaps?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.12 9:36

Off the cuff :

Four long months full of despair passed before I dreamt of Madeleine. I should have known, after the horror of what had happened, that my darling child would come back to me in a dream, but I was not prepared for the gut-wrenching experience of having my daughter returned to me at last, a joy that turned to sorrow when I woke in a cold sweat. The kick in the guts that was reality left me feeling as if all hope had gone.
I held my child in my arms, protecting her, like the day she was born, that animal maternal feeling overwhelming me. I will never leave you again my lovely girl, I will be there when you need me, always. Keep your arms wrapped around me sweetheart, I need to feel you safe in my arms. I was totally absorbed in this wonderful moment, breathing her sweet scent as she nestled against my shoulder, her warm breath on my neck. I wanted to stay like this for always, holding my sweet baby.
The feeling became less intense as I slowly came back to the real world, and when I was fully awake it seemed to be a morning like any other until that excruciating kick in the guts which told me the truth.......she was gone. This took a few moments to sink in as I awoke, no no I thought, this is not happening, she was here with me in my arms just a moment ago.I could still feel her heart beating close to mine, why could I still feel that if she was gone? I suddenly and sickeningly became aware that the beating heart was my own, and it grew frighteningly faster with the panic that rose in my chest. I howled like a wounded animal, raw emotion buiding until the crushing pain in my chest became so intense I thought I would die.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.05.12 9:44

roses roses roses RD, put you up for the booker prize, or perhaps it's time you re-write the bewk from the point of view of a grieving mother?

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.12 9:57

That took no more than 10 minutes of putting myself in the place of another mother. The child in question was not my own. I have not suffered that kind of loss. I hope I made my point !

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 Empty Strange lack of photographic evidence

Post by Guest 04.05.12 10:09

jd wrote:I don't recall any photos of kate from the holiday, let alone one with any of her children...isn't this just....odd?

There is the infamous footage on the airport bus in which the whole family appears. The only other known photo of Kate and Gerry is one of David Payne's series of black and white images which is somewhere on this forum but it's virtually impossible to identify anyone in it. It supposedly has Madeleine and Sean in it (no Amelie) and other members of the party.

Yes it is indeed strange that the McCanns have released no family photos of the holiday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 04.05.12 16:43

russiandoll wrote: That took no more than 10 minutes of putting myself in the place of another mother. The child in question was not my own. I have not suffered that kind of loss. I hope I made my point !

Oh you did russiandoll, and your version (despite as you say not suffering a similar loss was far more believable BUT :-

Am I the only person to find it bizarre in the extreme that September was the first time she dreamt of her missing, likely dead daughter? That is at least 120 days!
Along with 99.9999999% of the McCann's claims, I just do not buy it. Sad

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 16:56

According to the PJ she phoned them to tell them of a dream she had that Madeleine was buried in a hill, and that was in July.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.05.12 17:21

friedtomatoes wrote:According to the PJ she phoned them to tell them of a dream she had that Madeleine was buried in a hill, and that was in July.

Ah well, that sort of thing slips your mind. She also had sleepless nights tossing and turning - hating this person who had brought additional troubles into her life. Additional to what I wonder? The diary is a goldmine still.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 04.05.12 17:38

friedtomatoes wrote:According to the PJ she phoned them to tell them of a dream she had that Madeleine was buried in a hill, and that was in July.
So which one is the McLie? Or are they both? (Most probably...)

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.05.12 17:43

tigger wrote:

Ah well, that sort of thing slips your mind. She also had sleepless nights tossing and turning - hating this person who had brought additional troubles into her life. Additional to what I wonder? The diary is a goldmine still.
Five, wasn't it ?
And after that her focus turned back to having sex with Gerry again.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 18:17

Yes tigger and rainbow! In the diaries she mentions that in July she said it was suggested that Madeleine was likely dead and buried near the beach behind a cliff, I think this was the time Krugel was there with his little machine, so unless it was lost in translation, she had a dream in July or a vision after Krugel telling them what he thought. Let me try and match some dates.

ETA: The diary entry was 18th July and Krugel was there the week before the 23rd.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 04.05.12 18:31

PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:

Five, wasn't it ?
And after that her focus turned back to having sex with Gerry again.
Ewww, Mr Mac, I was then making a jacket spud with beans for dinner - I think I've been put off now he he Wink

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.12 18:34

Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 273236 Irish family are 'key witnesses' in the new Maddie investigation - Page 2 273236Yes thank you PeterMac, you've quite ruined my appetite too!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 04.05.12 18:42

oooooh matron ......I feel a new word for the Mcdictionary coming on...

karmcsutra laughat

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 18:49

I thought the story was that Kate Mccann could sleep after five days, not have sex. Didn't she write in her book she couldn't do for ages? OK time for a subject change.
big grin
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by ToffeeApple 04.05.12 23:34

russiandoll wrote:Off the cuff :

Four long months full of despair passed before I dreamt of Madeleine. I should have known, after the horror of what had happened, that my darling child would come back to me in a dream, but I was not prepared for the gut-wrenching experience of having my daughter returned to me at last, a joy that turned to sorrow when I woke in a cold sweat. The kick in the guts that was reality left me feeling as if all hope had gone.
I held my child in my arms, protecting her, like the day she was born, that animal maternal feeling overwhelming me. I will never leave you again my lovely girl, I will be there when you need me, always. Keep your arms wrapped around me sweetheart, I need to feel you safe in my arms. I was totally absorbed in this wonderful moment, breathing her sweet scent as she nestled against my shoulder, her warm breath on my neck. I wanted to stay like this for always, holding my sweet baby.
The feeling became less intense as I slowly came back to the real world, and when I was fully awake it seemed to be a morning like any other until that excruciating kick in the guts which told me the truth.......she was gone. This took a few moments to sink in as I awoke, no no I thought, this is not happening, she was here with me in my arms just a moment ago.I could still feel her heart beating close to mine, why could I still feel that if she was gone? I suddenly and sickeningly became aware that the beating heart was my own, and it grew frighteningly faster with the panic that rose in my chest. I howled like a wounded animal, raw emotion buiding until the crushing pain in my chest became so intense I thought I would die.

Brilliantly made point! clapping
ToffeeApple

Back to top Go down

Post by ToffeeApple 04.05.12 23:37

rainbow-fairy wrote:
russiandoll wrote: That took no more than 10 minutes of putting myself in the place of another mother. The child in question was not my own. I have not suffered that kind of loss. I hope I made my point !

Oh you did russiandoll, and your version (despite as you say not suffering a similar loss was far more believable BUT :-

Am I the only person to find it bizarre in the extreme that September was the first time she dreamt of her missing, likely dead daughter? That is at least 120 days!
Along with 99.9999999% of the McCann's claims, I just do not buy it. Sad

Agreed. Any normal grieving parent would be having nightmares, every single night, for months on end.
ToffeeApple

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibboleth 04.05.12 23:40

PeterMac wrote:She also had sleepless nights tossing and turning
Then she is hardly in a position to call anyone else a f*cking t*sser.

Shibboleth

Activity : 521

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top