The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Mm11

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Mm11

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Regist10

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Empty Re: Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Post by Guest 07.11.14 20:18

friends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Empty Re: Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on

Post by j.rob 08.11.14 12:04

The mccanns show every red flag possible regarding their involvement with the homicide, conealing of a corpse and filing a false police report.
They themselvers have told the world Maddie is dead and they are involved.
The tapas 7 have told us the same  and have revealed their gulty knowledge.
Do they realise they could be charged as accessories after the fact?
They can face charges of obstruction and peverting the course of justice?

Do they understand that if push comes to shove, the mccanns will throw them all under the bus in an effort to cover their own asses?

I would suggest they get their own lawyers, one per person  and then reveal the truth of what they did and what they know.

-------

Oh I am sure they have are all fully aware of the 'situation they find themselves in' but - given the flippancy demonstrated in the 'reconstruction' in the Madeleine was Here series (mind you, that was a long time ago) - they have felt reasonably confident that they will be protected.

It is astonishing how few people have spoken up. Completely astonishing. 
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 08.11.14 12:12

missbeetle wrote:Thank you for that piece of Luz insider info, J. Rob.

You know it's an English production when there's a vicar involved...!

Haynes Hubbard is one of the stars of this show - he's a favourite character of mine, anyhow.

He's glitzy.

That's a big fat wedding ring he's got there.

My wish is for Operation Grange to come up with a plausible explanation for his role in this whole palaver.

I still find this picture utterly disturbing :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Huh_zpsf9fd77f8
(snipped from news.bbc.co.uk, 11th May 2007)

The Establishment made flesh.

My opinion only.

P.S. I've had a good look at the sixth anniversary pictures. Gerry looks bloody awful.

Quite different from the fellow gracing the Daybreak sofa just days earlier...

He has a peculiar sun tan - like a ski tan in reverse...

I find it disgusting the way the Mcs have hidden behind the cloak of religion. Haynes Hubbard has most definitely been a 'key player' but he left Luz last year so that could possibly be significant. Who knows?

Yes, the Mcs on Madeleine's sixth anniversary look genuinely grim-faced. Not with grief about Madeleine, imo, but grief about themselves and 'the situation they find themselves in'. So could this possibly have been to do with a turn of events at Operation Grange?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 08.11.14 13:30

The photograph of Kate is with her hands in front of her so she won't be taking communion in that particular church.

I'm protestant and when I have attended a catholic church (and the Church of England as I'm not C of E) it's normal to either place your hands in front of you OR hold your arms across your body to show the priest that you won't be receiving communion and the priest then blesses your head.

I don't see anything wrong with this photo.

What I see wrong in this photo is that this photo was taken and placed into the media.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Empty Taking communion...or not?

Post by missbeetle 09.11.14 7:21

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Huh_zpsf9fd77f8

I don't know, Aquila - to me it looks like Kate has just been given her communion wafer...

...by hand, rather than on the tongue. Her right forefingers are just about to pick it up.

She would then put the wafer in her mouth herself.

My thoughts only.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.14 8:08

missbeetle wrote:Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Huh_zpsf9fd77f8

I don't know, Aquila - to me it looks like Kate has just been given her communion wafer...

...by hand, rather than on the tongue. Her right forefingers are just about to pick it up.

She would then put the wafer in her mouth herself.

My thoughts only.
That is almost certainly correct.

And against official Catholic rules... but nobody gives a toss these days.

In the old days she would have been destined for hell unless she confessed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.11.14 12:30

Judging by the holding of the cup of wine (the blood of Christ), there's a left-handed priest and a right handed one.

This may sound silly but there is a certain way of doing things in the ceremony of communion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Empty Crockford's Clerical Directory 2010-2011

Post by missbeetle 27.11.14 6:12

Entry in Crockfords 2010/2011 :

HUBBARD, Haynes Quinton. b 68. Dalhousie Univ BA89. Wycliffe Coll Toronto MDiv95. d96 p96. C Elora Canada 96-99: R Dunville 99-07; Sen Chapl Algarve Eur from 07. St Vincent, Casa da Jarim, Parque de Praia, Vila da Luz, 8600 Lagos, Portugal. Tel (00531) (282) 789660

Odd spelling of 'Quentin', though...?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.11.14 8:46

BlueBag wrote:
And against official Catholic rules... but nobody gives a toss these days.
Except Portuguese Police Officers ! !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Empty The Crockfords question...

Post by missbeetle 28.11.14 0:03

missbeetle wrote:Entry in Crockfords 2010/2011 :

HUBBARD, Haynes Quinton. b 68. Dalhousie Univ BA89. Wycliffe Coll Toronto MDiv95. d96 p96. C Elora Canada 96-99: R Dunville 99-07; Sen Chapl Algarve Eur from 07. St Vincent, Casa da Jarim, Parque de Praia, Vila da Luz, 8600 Lagos, Portugal. Tel (00531) (282) 789660

This entry is copied over from my 2010/2011 edition of Crockford's Clerical Directory, p. 415.

It is my understanding that Haynes Hubbard is originally from Norfolk, England.

Hope this helps.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.11.14 0:13

missbeetle wrote:
missbeetle wrote:Entry in Crockfords 2010/2011 :

This entry is copied over from my 2010/2011 edition of Crockford's Clerical Directory, p. 415.

It is my understanding that Haynes Hubbard is originally from Norfolk, England.

Hope this helps.
Did you order this dictionary to be delivered to New Zealand?

Your understanding that Haynes Hubbard is originally from Norfolk is neither here nor there if you can't show him as listed in Crockfords as a UK priest (that's my understanding).

Sorry to be a pedant but I'm at a loss once again as to why you've taken this reply to something I asked you onto a different thread and just put out more lack of information.

If it's your understanding HH is originally from Norfolk then you need to show this.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Empty Norfolk...?

Post by missbeetle 28.11.14 5:04

Hi Aquila -

Worried Mum provides a link on page 16 of this thread that describes Fr Hubbard as 'English-born'.

He is also featured on gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk's Priests gallery and appears there as 'born in Norfolk'.

That is sufficient for my understanding of the man's birthplace.

With regard to the Crockford's Clerical Directory, I believe it can be accessed in the reference section -

- of British public libraries. Perhaps your local Anglican parish has a copy you could look at?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 28.11.14 10:48

MCCANN'S PRIESTS RELIGIOUS CONNECTIONS AND UK CHURCHES http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PRIESTS.htm

missbeetle's understanding that Haynes Quintin Hubbard is English-born is correct as his birth is recorded in the 1968 Jul-Sept quarter register for Wayland which is a district of Norfolk.

ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 28.11.14 11:05

aquila, perhaps you could visit your local library and look up a Crockford's therein. Or ask your vicar to consult his own copy. It is a fairly accessible reference book.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.11.14 11:48

If you click this link:   https://www.crockford.org.uk/myaccount.asp?id=134  and put Haynes Quintin Hubbard into the search box, you will get the index entry for him. You can't seen the actual entry that's in the register, unless you pay £35 registration fee.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 28.11.14 11:56

sallypelt wrote:If you click this link:   https://www.crockford.org.uk/myaccount.asp?id=134  and put Haynes Quintin Hubbard into the search box, you will get the index entry for him. You can't seen the actual entry that's in the register, unless you pay £35 registration fee.
That's what I looked up sallypelt.

I was bemused that missbeetle could quote from a page of her copy of the book - particularly as she lives in New Zealand. Good on her if she's secured a copy.

I will go to the library next week and look it up.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.11.14 13:21

[quote="j.rob"][quote="missbeetle"]Thank you for that piece of Luz insider info, J. Rob.

You know it's an English production when there's a vicar involved...!

Haynes Hubbard is one of the stars of this show - he's a favourite character of mine, anyhow.

He's glitzy.

That's a big fat wedding ring he's got there.

My wish is for Operation Grange to come up with a plausible explanation for his role in this whole palaver.

I still find this picture utterly disturbing :

[img]https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/%3Ca%20href=[/img][img]https://2img.net/h/i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii530/cocquerelle/huh_zpsf9fd77f8.png[/img]

My opinion only.

P.S. I've had a good look at the sixth anniversary pictures. Gerry looks bloody awful.

Quite different from the fellow gracing the Daybreak sofa just days earlier...

He has a peculiar sun tan - like a ski tan in reverse...[/quote]

I find it disgusting the way the Mcs have hidden behind the cloak of religion. Haynes Hubbard has most definitely been a 'key player' but he left Luz last year so that could possibly be significant. Who knows?

Yes, the Mcs on Madeleine's sixth anniversary look genuinely grim-faced. Not with grief about Madeleine, imo, but grief about themselves and 'the situation they find themselves in'. So could this possibly have been to do with a turn of events at Operation Grange?[/quote]
Are those bruises, behind her right ear and on het right wrist?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.11.14 13:37

I still find this picture utterly disturbing :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Hubbar10

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.11.14 13:47

Ah, so Hubbard is pally with J.K Rowling. According to this news story Rowling stayed with the Hubbards went she went out to Luz to support the McCann's Fund. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-search-jk-rowling-121765
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.11.14 13:50

More on Hubbard who appears to have been an extremely important player in this drama:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/07/british-priest-staged-everything.html
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 28.11.14 14:11

In common with Hubba the Viking sea king and da doo ron L. Ron Hubbard, it seems ol' Father Haynes Q is likely to feature in more history books than back editions of Crockfords.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 28.11.14 14:20

jeanmonroe wrote:I still find this picture utterly disturbing :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Hubbar10

Not so much 'flesh' as shameless, jeanm, and in particular the fact that Haynesie baby hasn't scrupled to put his hand where the Pope's didn't venture.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.11.14 14:24

Susan Hubbard also seems to be an important player:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/05/mccanns-pressure-and-harass-ocean-club.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?224543-Madeleine-McCann-General-Discussion-Thread-27/page41
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 28.11.14 21:20

It seems to me that the Hubbards were pivotal, if not essential, facilitators and I'm still curious as to why ol' Mother Hubbard was called on to testify in Lisbon when her spouse, a man of the cloth, would have been a far more impressive witness to add to the list of 'professional' sooth truthsayers who gave evidence in support of the McCanns' claims jrob.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Empty Father Haynes the facilitator...

Post by missbeetle 29.11.14 3:13

ultimaThule wrote:In common with Hubba the Viking sea king and da doo ron L. Ron Hubbard, it seems ol' Father Haynes Q is likely to feature in more history books than back editions of Crockfords.

Haynes-baby seems to have been a popular figure in the European Anglican Magazine -

- here's a write-up of his leaving service and Boa Vista golf club after-party :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Cfw_zps624e9e3b
(snipped from Europe.anglican.org)

Complete with mis-spelling of Madeleine's name...!

Father Hubbard's fringe remains a constant source of wonder to me :

Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 %3Ca%20href=Interview with Father Haynes Hubbard 5 year on - Page 9 Fri_zps46912777

...it brings to mind a coxcomb.

My opinions only.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top