The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook - Page 2 Mm11

"Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook - Page 2 Mm11

"Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook - Page 2 Regist10

"Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: "Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook

Post by Guest 04.05.12 11:50

friedtomatoes wrote:
The Slave wrote:If you think the Loose Women Facebook page is interesting ...go take a look at THE MET'S FB page!!!!
Plenty of clues being posted for them on there. Literally hundreds of posts.
www.facebook.com/metpoliceuk/

Posted a couple myself.
Go straight to the 'Investigators'..they can't then say they weren't informed.
Gaspars, Eddie & Keela, ALL of it is now on the Met's page.

It's interesting because they are not being deleted. That long list of 195 Leads has been posted on the thread with 50 comments!

Looks like the are gauging public opinion, as are ITV etc. Panorama did the same last week, with hundreds of comments. I hope DCI Redwood is taking note.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: "Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 12:07

Hopefully they wil be checking out some of those points being made too.
titter
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather 04.05.12 12:37

The Met Police FB site is very interesting because people are voicing their opinions and allowing their 'real' names/identities to be associated with them, for all the world to see.
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave 04.05.12 12:59

I'm on there posting as myself. I have NOTHING to be ashamed of. I am allowed to ask questions. This is without doubt the most interesting week since 2007.
Things are happening.
Something is awfully amiss at Rothley Towers.
Of that I'm convinced.
I think Gerry has 'moved on'.
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 13:15

The Slave wrote:I'm on there posting as myself. I have NOTHING to be ashamed of. I am allowed to ask questions. This is without doubt the most interesting week since 2007.
Things are happening.
Of that I'm convinced.

Moved on?
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.05.12 13:35

The Slave wrote:I'm on there posting as myself. I have NOTHING to be ashamed of. I am allowed to ask questions. This is without doubt the most interesting week since 2007.
Things are happening.
Of that I'm convinced.

I had that feeling too, after watching one of the interviews, Sky I think when Kate opened up the discussion and Gerry jumped in half way through her sentence. K looked like she was about to burst into tears then looked as if she was swearing at him under her breath.

Also, the hand holding seems to have now changed to one hand on top of the other, as if holding hands now is off limits but they have to keep up a pretence so one hand on top of the other will have to do for the cameras.

K looked quite tense in that interview as if she didn't really want to do it. Is that the interview that was held up for about 30 minutes. Perhaps an argument was going on behind the scenes and she had to be dragged in to do it.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 04.05.12 13:39

i think whole thread has been whooshed? shame as I was hoping it would hit 1000

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.12 13:45

Does anyone know the place this guy is talking about ?

Pericles Pinto : You know those dogs make no mistakes! If Maddie did not die in Apartment 5A, then we have to admit that someone died in there before... is this plausible? NO! If you are really interested in finding Maddie, just go to Barragem da Bravura and have the divers go there, 70 meters deep, close to the dam concrete wall. Searches were never made here and this is were the body is. Trust me.
for 21 timer siden · Liker · 5

From the met FB page...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 04.05.12 13:48

Can't believe the MET Police facebook page, why are they not deleting anything? So use to it now you kind of expect it to happen everywhere.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.12 13:54

Have altered the thread title to include Met Police facebook page.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by david_uk 04.05.12 14:00

Any else think that Pamela is Kate McCann or a close family ?

david_uk

Activity : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 14:06

david_uk wrote:Any else think that Pamela is Kate McCann or a close family ?

No
big grin

But she sure is getting a rude awakening.

Regards the page, I don't see how the Met can go and delete all the posts now.

Moa that place is a dammed lake, I noticed the same comment on a youtube video the other week, and another poster gave a link to a video. If you do a search on the name here you will find the post. It is near Lagos IIRC. I wonder why that commentator posted that in public and how they know IF true.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 04.05.12 14:08

Is Deborah Butler the one that has been talked about on many of the Madeline forums?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.12 14:10

friedtomatoes wrote:

No
big grin

But she sure is getting a rude awakening.

Regards the page, I don't see how the Met can go and delete all the posts now.

Moa that place is a dammed lake, I noticed the same comment on a youtube video the other week, and another poster gave a link to a video. If you do a search on the name here you will find the post. It is near Lagos IIRC. I wonder why that commentator posted that in public and how they know IF true.

Ty I'll have a look smilie

Pershing36: I think thats the Deborah butler yes..

Edit : did not find anything when searching on the name. Would you be kind and try find the link for me ? roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 14:31

Moa, I had no luck in the search either, either not searching properly or perhaps it was deleted. Sorry.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave 04.05.12 14:56

www.facebook.com/metpoliceuk/

still there ..still being commented. Mr
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 04.05.12 15:07

I would be inclined to think she knows the McCanns. She says she has read the police files. I find it hard to believe that anyone who had read them and done other research could not realise there are unanswered questions and many inconsistencies.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.05.12 15:22

just be thankfull pamela is not doing the reveiw
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.12 15:24

friedtomatoes wrote:Moa, I had no luck in the search either, either not searching properly or perhaps it was deleted. Sorry.

Ty for trying roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 15:30

pauline wrote:

I would be inclined to think she knows the McCanns. She says she has read the police files. I find it hard to believe that anyone who had read them and done other research could not realise there are unanswered questions and many inconsistencies.

She has posted in the past that the files are full of half truths and myths. She has posted that Mr Grime was not a police officer and that his dogs were security dogs.
big grin
Also she posted something like the NPIA felt he was an embarrassment to them and didn't want him to go out there.

If she has read the files I am the Queen of Sheba. One that is best ignored.

No worries, Moa.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.05.12 15:35

friedtomatoes wrote:
pauline wrote:

She has posted in the past that the files are full of half truths and myths. She has posted that Mr Grime was not a police officer and that his dogs were security dogs.
"Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook - Page 2 110921
Also she posted something like the NPIA felt he was an embarrassment to them and didn't want him to go out there.

If she has read the files I am the Queen of Sheba. One that is best ignored.

No worries, Moa.

pamela must have reading the mccanns and tapas statements to say the files are full of half truths and myths"Loose Women" and MET Police pages on Facebook - Page 2 110921
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 04.05.12 15:37

LOL Tiny!
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 04.05.12 16:11

friedtomatoes wrote:Moa, I had no luck in the search either, either not searching properly or perhaps it was deleted. Sorry.
Moa, is it the dam you're looking for? 15 miles from PdL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFZgZrV-FwU
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 05.05.12 17:33

Several posts are missing on the Met's FB page in all three threads. Whether facebook have taken them off due to being reported or whether the Net are culling them, I have no idea, I would guess the former.
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 05.05.12 17:43

Pershing36 wrote:Is Deborah Butler the one that has been talked about on many of the Madeline forums?

Yep. That's her.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top