The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The 195 Leads - Pat Brown - Page 2 Mm11

The 195 Leads - Pat Brown - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The 195 Leads - Pat Brown - Page 2 Mm11

The 195 Leads - Pat Brown - Page 2 Regist10

The 195 Leads - Pat Brown

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 195 Leads - Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: The 195 Leads - Pat Brown

Post by tuom 02.05.12 20:06

aquila wrote:195 leads...and yet the two dismissed leads...yes LEADS...were the ones taken off the collars of Eddie and Keela to let them run around and do their job.

The 195 Leads - Pat Brown - Page 2 259100
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 02.05.12 20:09

Ross wrote:
jd wrote:The mccanns dismiss the Smith sighting because they have no control over it. However you look at it, the Smith sighting derails their story. The fabricated jane tanner sighting they have total control over as it is from 'within' their group
Didn't Kennedy 'pay a visit' to the Smiths? Putting a control mechanism is place perhaps?

I am not sure if he visited them , but I did read that he and MCS had contacted them , and I think that the tabloids tried to get statements from them also , I think it is in the files , I will have a look and see........... I only read it a few days agoThe 195 Leads - Pat Brown - Page 2 636506
tuom
tuom

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 02.05.12 20:13

[quote="sharonl"]
An independent investigation team consisting of an undisclosed number of case file analysts and interpreters, working for a pat on the back, have compiled what must surely be resembling much of the as yet undisclosed list of 195 leads painstakingly produced from a mass of evidence by the Scotland Yard investigation team.

http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.de/

/quote]

Great post , all 195 of them there all the time !!!!The 195 Leads - Pat Brown - Page 2 110921
tuom
tuom

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top